Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

“Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot (57092 Views)

How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Lifebenzy: 11:17am On Aug 20, 2021
You're looking for evidence..no be person wey motor jam de copy plate number O..if you believe there's God you must accept there's is devil, except you're an atheist
Romanoff:
I personally don't think these charms work.

I think it's similar to people who buy breast and penis enlargement product, they don't work.

A man who wants to be Randy will be Randy and most are willingly generous to keep their Randy affairs.

I haven't heard of anyone who was charmed or who charmed anyone. Na story I just dey read.

No verifiable evidence that those things work.

4 Likes

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Chigold101(m): 11:17am On Aug 20, 2021
Romanoff:

I think it's similar to people who buy breast and penis enlargement product, they don't work.

A man who wants to be Randy will be Randy and most are willingly generous to keep their Randy affairs.

I haven't heard of anyone who was charmed or who charmed anyone. Na story I just dey read.

What did just read?

Sister...
Pray it never comes to someone close to you.

Even the enlargement thing works too

Unless you bought fake ones

2 Likes

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Kingcalls: 11:19am On Aug 20, 2021
TWLifestyle:
so long story short you are a peadophile sympathizer or worse .

Its too early to take drugs
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by OmoEpe(m): 11:20am On Aug 20, 2021
That's why I don't pity any girl used by yahoo boys so long as it doesn't take her life (That's if there is anything like that in reality)
Nigerian girls are incurerably greedy and entitled. Sex is to them a means of acquiring wealth. They lack any sense of selfworth

Little wonder marriage are failing by the day. The girls have nothing to offer apart from their stinking puna
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by nnemekaemmanuel: 11:20am On Aug 20, 2021
Your Father Must Be One!

Romanoff:

Ah. For you to know the name of a Seller, then you just also be involved. Are you one of her distributors?

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Romanoff(f): 11:21am On Aug 20, 2021
Chigold101:

What did just read?

Sister...
Pray it never comes to someone close to you.

Even the enlargement thing works too

Unless you bought fake ones

I don't need to enlarge anything in my body. I am wonderfully made. But all the so called reviews online are either doctored or they used two different people for before and after pictures. Sadly, people who buy them can't openly come out to say "e no dey work". Unlike the slim tea gang.

If you're being manipulated spiritually, maybe na you give room for jezebels to dey manipulate you as you dey share bed with them.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by punisha: 11:22am On Aug 20, 2021
Darevofpeace:

She might have already been used by same man.
In Yoruba language "Owo Abu la fi she Abu ni alejo"
(We have used Abu's money to buy visitors (Abu) himself merriment for him)

Lol.
Her case na sorry be that.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Romanoff(f): 11:22am On Aug 20, 2021
nnemekaemmanuel:
Your Father Must Be One!

E pain am.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Romanoff(f): 11:23am On Aug 20, 2021
Lifebenzy:
You're looking for evidence..no be person wey motor jam de copy plate number O..if you believe there's God you must accept there's is devil, except you're an atheist

I don't deny there's devil and that evil people exist. We have millionaires and billionaires in this country who have numerous mistresses.

Are you saying these mistresses use charm to keep their rich lovers?
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by punisha: 11:24am On Aug 20, 2021
GeneralPula:

Exactly... Some men ehhh

Sometimes one can’t blame a lady in such scenario, tho it’s pure truth naija girls are of high entitlement mentality..

Some men do promised these girls heaven and heart just cuz they wanna login into their server pot..

You are right.

1 Like

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Olanre05(f): 11:24am On Aug 20, 2021
Olanre05:

What then did you say to her?

I really feel for ladies who think they are entitled to men’s money.
I have heard a lot of ladies say there money is there’s and there husbands money his also there’s. They do everything to milk out the poor men and leave them with nothing at the end of the day and the next they do is move to another victim. God help us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by nnemekaemmanuel: 11:25am On Aug 20, 2021
Lol MUMU!

Romanoff:

E pain am.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Kokaine(m): 11:25am On Aug 20, 2021
tillaman:
Kanyamata yi noni
During my time in Sokoto I met one Yoruba woman at the Maami market, so I saw talking to some Chics so I told her I wanted to smash one of them chics Omo she quickly cautioned me and told me their parols she even showed me what she got them, i can’t begin to explain what was in that plastic bottle but longstory short na kanyamata level
let me advice you against these "smashing" random girls. I know its your personal choice in life and I have no right to talk about it. I just want to offer the advice because one day I believe you may remember an anonymous person told you.

Even if you enjoy for hundred days, one days suffering is enough to make you forget all the days of enjoyment. Controlling your desires makes you a stronger man. Including the desire not to eat when you're not hungry, they desire to rest when you can be creative positively, the desires to do things that only please you temporarily, but doesn't benefit you in the long run. One who eats with care for instance and disciplines himself in the gym will have a better health and body than the one who's desires control him.

Sleeping with women outside marriage commitment kills a man before his actual death. Even if they dont use kayamata. It takes life away and leaves the person as just an empty straw. It changes your destinies gradually. It may not be applicable to everyone in a way that meets the eyes. So even if you see Michael blackson or 50cent doing it, trust me you only dont recognise the deaths they die inside everyday. Its not for the eyes. Its the spirit that dies.

Get married, enjoy your life and enjoy God's blessings in your affairs. Raise kids, reach out to the less privilleged, plant your footprints in the sand dunes of time while live a fulfilled life. Avoid premarital and extra marital sex. It looks like an old archaic advice. But trust me, its golden. No be all hole wall gecko suppose chook head inside ooooo.... Some hole na electric socket and light dey inside.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by pacespot(m): 11:26am On Aug 20, 2021
Nawa o, where is this?
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by J2381: 11:27am On Aug 20, 2021
Romanoff:

I think it's best to target people that patronise them. It's the belief that the products work that makes people buy them.
What you believe in is what works for you. The thing is, if it's a man selling products on how to trap women or sleep with them, I'm sure you know the outrage will be on a whole new level.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Yogamaster(m): 11:27am On Aug 20, 2021
Romanoff:

I don't believe you are an African man, contact www.Facebook.com/Sanyanmystic for verifiable evidence.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by jaxxy(m): 11:29am On Aug 20, 2021
Some women are terrible.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by J2381: 11:30am On Aug 20, 2021
cococandy:
Because it’s not an actual thing that works unlike reals chemical drugs that have physiological effects on you.

Charms and voodoo practices are similar to some religious practices. Very weird but you can’t really arrest people for it.
In Nigeria it's in the constitution and it's against the law for anyone to use charms or juju on anyone.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Romanoff(f): 11:31am On Aug 20, 2021
J2381:
What you believe in is what works for you. The thing is, if it's a man selling products on how to trap women or sleep with them, I'm sure you know the outrage will be on a whole new level.

That's not a lie.

But most people who hawk this lie are men, babas and I down temple people.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by seyz91(m): 11:32am On Aug 20, 2021
We have beeb endangered species from time immemorial but people not payiny attention

These been going on for a long time
Kayberg:
Seems men are now among the endangered species.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Myer(m): 11:33am On Aug 20, 2021
Romanoff:

I think it's best to target people that patronise them. It's the belief that the products work that makes people buy them.

Let me explain what you just said. According to your analogy,
Don't arrest the drug dealer only arrest the customers?

Whether it works or not is subject to opinion.
Cos it probably actually works.
But the real issue here is that even from your submission here you just confirmed that these charm sellers should be immune to arrest only those wo patronised them should be arrested?
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by FireKing: 11:34am On Aug 20, 2021
As you refuse to be a partaker of what these evil small girls are doing claiming to have big GOD but rather came out clean and advising them to stop these evil may GOD ALMIGHTY grant you all ur heart desires with long life in abundance Amen Amen Amen
Businesslist:
“Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men and milk all their money, yet there’s no outrage or arrests” – Lady blows hot

A Nigerian Twitter user has berated women who openly sell and buy charms to entrap rich men and exploit them.

According to the lady identified as @Girl_isBlessed on the platform, it’s saddening that women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men but no actions have been taken against them, as the society considers it as normal.

Expressing her displeasure, she noted that we live in a society with double standards, adding that if a man were to drug a lady to take advantage of her, there would be outrage, but women regularly charm men without there being any outrage or arrests.

Her tweet reads,

Source; https://twitter.com/girl_isblessed?lang=en

1 Like

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by joyandfaith: 11:35am On Aug 20, 2021
BlackRockNG:

..that's where you got it wrong

How do you identify a woman with bike motives

These are not prostitutes oh.

Clean, well mannered, decent and all. But there's charm in the bags. I've seen and experienced them first hand

Bible is not wrong
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by sniperr007(m): 11:35am On Aug 20, 2021
Bornsinner7:
It is a pitiable dismal pismal

No such thing as genuine love.. in every relationship, two things are involved; money and sex..

When you talk about sex, the ladies will counter it with money.. when you talk about money, the guys will counter it with sex..

The world is obviously a market place but it is unfair for one party to want to always cheat but never want to be cheated..

There is genuine love.

Maybe you haven't found it
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by seyz91(m): 11:36am On Aug 20, 2021
Nonsense talk!
OrdinaryNigeria:
Kot

Superstitious belief.

Dirty thing dat dont work.

They jus give de men crazy style or believing de drug works; keeps de lady super wet.

Who no like am wet?
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Romanoff(f): 11:36am On Aug 20, 2021
Myer:

Let me explain what you just said. According to your analogy,
Don't arrest the drug dealer only arrest the customers?

Whether it works or not is subject to opinion.
Cos it probably actually works.
But the real issue here is that even from your submission here you just confirmed that these charm sellers should be immune to arrest only those wo patronised them should be arrested?

It's similar to people who sell placebo.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Myer(m): 11:37am On Aug 20, 2021
Romanoff:

It's similar to people who sell placebo.

Placebo isnt harmful right?
Charms are.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by seyz91(m): 11:37am On Aug 20, 2021
shocked
tillaman:
Kanyamata yi noni
During my time in Sokoto I met one Yoruba woman at the Maami market, so I saw talking to some Chics so I told her I wanted to smash one of them chics Omo she quickly cautioned me and told me their parols she even showed me what she got them, i can’t begin to explain what was in that plastic bottle but longstory short na kanyamata level
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Romanoff(f): 11:39am On Aug 20, 2021
Myer:

Placebo isnt harmful right?
Charms are.

I doubt that they are.

Maybe I'll change my mind when I see someone affected but so far, I haven't.

1 Like

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Myer(m): 11:43am On Aug 20, 2021
Romanoff:

I doubt that they are.

Maybe I'll change my mind when I see someone affected but so far, I haven't.

I'm pretty sure you've not seen a terrorist, kidnapper or a paedophile before.
Does that mean you dont see anything wrong in their crimes too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! / AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.