Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

“Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot (57090 Views)

How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by joyandfaith: 11:43am On Aug 20, 2021
BlackRockNG:

Your context is wrong

If you are guided by Bible principles, you would not be caught by strange women. Most of you guys are fornicators. Sin is sin. Hypocrisy is a disease.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Solidkay(m): 11:47am On Aug 20, 2021
Kayberg:
Seems men are now among the endangered species.

Men had been endangered species since the day God made Eve
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Romanoff(f): 11:48am On Aug 20, 2021
Myer:

I'm pretty sure you've not seen a terrorist, kidnapper or a paedophile before.
Does that mean you dont see anything wrong in their crimes too?

I've witnessed the impact of these above mentioned people, so I know they exist. But stories of men charmed by women haven't impacted me or my loved ones in any way or even anyone I know.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Llyodsjids(m): 11:49am On Aug 20, 2021
Lol...it's definitely true..most people know of all those concoctions na, kayanmata and all but it's seems normal, no one bats an eye
Then after achieving thier aim, they'll jump on Instagram with "small girl, big God"
Fear women oo grin grin
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Nanavati(m): 11:50am On Aug 20, 2021
Is because the future is female

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by J2381: 11:51am On Aug 20, 2021
Romanoff:

That's not a lie.

But most people who hawk this lie are men, babas and I down temple people.
Can I ask how you arrive at this conclusion?
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Myer(m): 11:52am On Aug 20, 2021
Romanoff:

I've witnessed the impact of these above mentioned people, so I know they exist. But stories of men charmed by women haven't impacted me or my loved ones in any way or even anyone I know.

Am I right to assume you're an atheist?
And Invariably your disbelief in God translates to disbelief in evil powers?
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by mrksquare: 11:53am On Aug 20, 2021
Bornsinner7:
It is a pitiable dismal pismal

No such thing as genuine love.. in every relationship, two things are involved; money and sex..

When you talk about sex, the ladies will counter it with money.. when you talk about money, the guys will counter it with sex..

The world is obviously a market place but it is unfair for one party to want to always cheat but never want to be cheated..

It's a pitiable dismal abysmal
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Lordofalmajiri(f): 11:53am On Aug 20, 2021
Romanoff:

I'm a woman. But I no believe say those things dey work.

Na like money ritual. With the level of poverty in the country today, you think many poor people wouldn't have killed their children or parents to do money ritual to escape poverty?
I pity some ignorant people on this forum forming exposed or learned... Juju is real, believe it or not, even buhari know self.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:54am On Aug 20, 2021
Businesslist:
“Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men and milk all their money, yet there’s no outrage or arrests” – Lady blows hot

A Nigerian Twitter user has berated women who openly sell and buy charms to entrap rich men and exploit them.

According to the lady identified as @Girl_isBlessed on the platform, it’s saddening that women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men but no actions have been taken against them, as the society considers it as normal.

Expressing her displeasure, she noted that we live in a society with double standards, adding that if a man were to drug a lady to take advantage of her, there would be outrage, but women regularly charm men without there being any outrage or arrests.

Her tweet reads,

Source; https://twitter.com/girl_isblessed?lang=en
Most men are hegoats! They think money equates sex. Most young men of nowadays are pigs. Stupid pigs. Foolish pigs. It is for the same reason that a female beast and Murderer Chidinma is treated as a celebrity while men who murder women are treated as social outcasts.
Most men these days just disgust me. They have no idea of social engineering going on. Foolish beasts with no atom of reasoning. All they think about is who next to Bleep. Animals. Beasts.

That is why I believe firmly that the future is female because just to think of it, imagine the number of crossdressers in Nigeria. Young men desperately trying to abandon the male gender and become women. There are by far more lesbians than Homosexuals. Infact in Nigeria almost every young girl has had a lesbian encounter. All these because these masculine beasts will never reason properly for once. Led by their dicks their standing in the social milleau will continue to dimnish until they get sense! FOOLS!
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 20, 2021
Romanoff:

I'm a woman. But I no believe say those things dey work.

Na like money ritual. With the level of poverty in the country today, you think many poor people wouldn't have killed their children or parents to do money ritual to escape poverty?

If you have a daughter in junior high school and a fellow junior high school male student is caught using charms to talk to your daughter to charm her, then the teachers in school reports the issue to you. I am very sure your response to them will be "Ah, leave my daughter, those things don't work jare." the boy is just playing.

It's funny when It comes to issues like this, women want to play dumb. This is why having truthful conversations with women never works. It's better not to even have such conversation at all.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 20, 2021
Myer:

I'm pretty sure you've not seen a terrorist, kidnapper or a paedophile before.
Does that mean you dont see anything wrong in their crimes too?

My brother, leave women in this discussion oh. You will see a Woman with PhD well read and educated, she will argue this thing with you that women using those charms doesn't matter. When it comes to issues regarding men, they will throw all the sense of reasoning away.

Having conversations on anything regarding men is dead on arrival. Until an house maid is charming their little male child, that is the only time they will respond.

3 Likes

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Nukilia: 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
Jaruma lady claims she sells product to milk men off their money and no one is talking about this? Some men are even following her and everyone is acting all cool! What is wrong with this generation ??

Such happens in an evil society like ours... They all deserve to be stoned to death. Their end is near...
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Romanoff(f): 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
J2381:
Can I ask how you arrive at this conclusion?

I see their sign posts everywhere.

Even this morning, a guy on Nairaland was posting the phone number of a certain baba.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Myer(m): 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
truthsayer009:

My brother, leave women in this discussion oh. You will see a Woman with PhD well read and educated, she will argue this thing with you that women using those charms doesn't matter. When it comes to issues regarding men, they will throw all the sense of reasoning away.

Having conversations on anything regarding men is dead on arrival. Until an house maid is charming their little male child, that is the only time they will respond.

Lol @ bolded
Some times experience is the best teacher.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by FreeIgboho: 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
talk2hb1:
A Those Fake Charm,
Their ìs nothing like charm, love portion, or kayamanta, all na fake.
Sunday Igboho can testify to this

Why Igboho na. No be only am wey dey carry fake juju na.

#Freeigboho!!
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by ezekings1(m): 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
Guys Checkout this graphic rain sound and tell me how it is
[embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj0IYJcK1bc[/embed]

1 Share

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by KingDash: 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
Romanoff:
I personally don't think these charms work.

I think it's similar to people who buy breast and penis enlargement product, they don't work.

A man who wants to be Randy will be Randy and most are willingly generous to keep their Randy affairs.

I haven't heard of anyone who was charmed or who charmed anyone. Na story I just dey read.

No verifiable evidence that those things work.
true... one guy gave a chick 300k without sleeping with her, simp maybe.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by FreeIgboho: 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
I pity some ignorant people on this forum forming exposed or learned... Juju is real, believe it or not, even buhari know self.

Real my ass. Maybe "real" but not in the way u think.
How come it failed my man Igboho and Kanu and their goons??
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by FreeIgboho: 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
ezekings1:
Guys Checkout this graphic rain sound and tell me how it is
[embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj0IYJcK1bc[/embed]

Why is it video??
Should be just audio
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
Women from which region?
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by EmmaLege: 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
16 plates of catfish peppersoup for this lady wink wink wink
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by J2381: 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
Romanoff:

I see their sign posts everywhere.

Even this morning, a guy on Nairaland was posting the phone number of a certain baba.
So you speak from a personal point of view. It's all good.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by KosiGee(m): 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2021
Superstitious morons. There is no such thing as babalawo charm. The only charm women possess are their beauties and punny.

A womaniser would fall for those many times over. Lots of men frequent Ashawo house to release their miseries and not the other way round.
A lady walking under Oshodi flyover bridge is already a target for one thing. Women don’t need some silly talisman/amulet to entrap men, attract him, give it to him good and watch him come back for more.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Cindy222(f): 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
All this boils down to SOME ladies looking for free money.....

Ladies hustle o,I repeat hustle o......you go be asset,na men go dey find you sef....

Make we hustle o,legit hustle....no hustle is too small.

May God help these men....men please be careful o,stick to one woman.....To be on the safe side.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by ozome15(m): 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
punisha:
One bottle of ace for her.
To think that they feel entitled to a mans wealth is the height of it.
An idiot last week was telling me how a married man deflowered her and have dated her for 8 years...supported her financially too. Suddenly she's done with school and want to open a shop. Asks for 3million and he could only send her 1.5m now she's blowing hot. That he owes her for taking her virginity and must give her anything she demands... I was to be a judge of this case. I just left the foool to her foolery.
It is good for some men sha that won't just have sense.
Ask that man for 200k as your follow man he will tell the story of his life, on how he can't be able to help you. But Wont tell you that he have but just that he want to give pussy 1.5m. That is very good for some men. But when things trun around that is you to help them they wont remember how they couldnt help u. And by then the pus§y is now own by another man. Nobody is using anything on anybody.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by KosiGee(m): 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Why Igboho na. No be only am wey dey carry fake juju na.

#Freeigboho!!

Which juju does igboho carry? It’s all fake or some placebos from some smart witch doctor targeting gullible ignoramuses out there.

DSS displayed Igboho’s collections and they included a properly made bullet proof vest which normally wear and then he will hang another vest filled with an assortment of shells.

Juju is nonsense belief. It doesn’t protect you from gun fire neither does it bring you women or vice versa.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Elporo(m): 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
Romanoff:

I grew up in the North and I know Kayan mata very well. But all I know about it are herbs that women use in their privates so they can satisfy their husband. A satisfied husband is a generous husband according to these women, especially since there are four wives contending for the attention and money of the man.

Finally, someone is moving in the right direction. Kayanmata .. the original version is only given to married women. In the north, it would take a great deal of effort to get Kayanmata for a single girl. What they can do for a single girl, is "Maganin Farin Jini"; it's a charm that makes men like you or a man showing interest to quickly make a decision in your favor... simple.

Ja'rumaa obviously has a rogue operative who makes the Kayanmata (JuJu) for women who are not married. Initially, she worked for northern girls whose fathers were nobody and a such could hardly bag an influential or wealthy partner. Well, she made it big, those girls were getting .. Senators, governors, ministers, the sons, the brothers.

Kayanmata today is straight-up Babalawo it is jazz and not the original "Kayanmata" for married women; though the original version still has spiritual aspects, however, engineered for the married.

They use candles, recite incantations, bathe in rivers, make sacrifices (potent charms are made with human parts).

Any light skin girl with big boobs and well-engineered nyash in Lagos (especially) ... run ooh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
BlackRockNG:

The world isn't as innocent as you think it is
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
cococandy:
[b]Because it’s not an actual thing that works [/b]unlike reals chemical drugs that have physiological effects on you.

Charms and voodoo practices are similar to some religious practices. Very weird but you can’t really arrest people for it.

Its not an actual thing that works buh its as become a trendy thing among gurls in highbrow areas ... if it is not working are you insinuating these gurls just decided to be wasting there money, charm aint free.

Any substances that overrides a person freewill and decision making is bound to have a physiological effect on victims, be it chemical or charm.

No religion openly endorse the use of voodoo or charm to entrap a soul, not even traditional which makes it a culpable offense, it only depends greatly on the personality making the case. havent we seen police arrest yahoo boyz with charms as exhibit/evidence.

1 Like

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by osuofia2(m): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
TWLifestyle:
This has to be one of the dumbest articles if seen on nairaland! This one actually expects the justice system of a country to perform it's duties based on jazz ? So the police will institute actions based on use of a love potion - which obviously doesn't work except in the superstitious minds of people like the op and the dumdum who brought up the issue in the first place ! The world is doing tech , interspace travel , articificial intelligence this one is talking about jazz . What a pity
But Men are arrested for claims that they used females Pants for ritual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! / AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.