Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,279 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

“Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot (57089 Views)

How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Romanoff(f): 10:33am On Aug 20, 2021
madridguy:
I pray you didn't jam such man. It will be like home video my sister.

I'm a woman. But I no believe say those things dey work.

Na like money ritual. With the level of poverty in the country today, you think many poor people wouldn't have killed their children or parents to do money ritual to escape poverty?

1 Like

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by jaeyking(m): 10:33am On Aug 20, 2021
vedaxcool:
I can only imagine the reaction to men doing something similar. Unfortunately there is no court that will hear cases that borders on charms.

Just the comment I was looking for.

No court will hear such case, cuz there is no physical evidence.

3 Likes

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Sterope(f): 10:33am On Aug 20, 2021
Oya prove dark powers tongue
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by TWLifestyle: 10:34am On Aug 20, 2021
This has to be one of the dumbest articles if seen on nairaland! This one actually expects the justice system of a country to perform it's duties based on jazz ? So the police will institute actions based on use of a love potion - which obviously doesn't work except in the superstitious minds of people like the op and the dumdum who brought up the issue in the first place ! The world is doing tech , interspace travel , articificial intelligence this one is talking about jazz . What a pity

3 Likes

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:34am On Aug 20, 2021
Kayamata
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by McStoic(m): 10:36am On Aug 20, 2021
Fredlongs:
I de suspect this girl... E get y

Don't suspect her. There's a reason she bears the name *Blessed girl". The truth is bitter..
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by TWLifestyle: 10:36am On Aug 20, 2021
Kingcalls:
Smh....shey if it was men doing this, they will call for our heads and call us rapists... they will start to protest on social media....iyabo ojo and her goons will all bring out their madness and call for those that indulge in it... imagine if men were buying juju to sleep with women... they will b all over the place crying that the man used juju to sleep with her against her will and its rape... Now they are the top patronizers, making men throw money on them thru juju and they are celebrating it and braggin....
so long story short you are a peadophile sympathizer or worse .

2 Likes

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by fuck419: 10:37am On Aug 20, 2021
Romanoff:
I personally don't think these charms work.

I think it's similar to people who buy breast and penis enlargement product, they don't work.

A man who wants to be Randy will be Randy and most are willingly generous to keep their Randy affairs.

I haven't heard of anyone who was charmed or who charmed anyone. Na story I just dey read.

No verifiable evidence that those things work.

Pray you don't fall into the hands of these Vipers. They're over real.

How can you explain a young man who cannot send 10k to his aged parents in a month but spends Millions on regular basis on one small girl. These ladies are very dangerous and powerfully loaded with all kinds of devilish powers.

15 Likes

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Caramia2020(m): 10:37am On Aug 20, 2021
Na today but it will back fire � like others.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Ikpeyi: 10:37am On Aug 20, 2021
Hon Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by OSDD(m): 10:38am On Aug 20, 2021
TWLifestyle:
This has to be one of the dumbest articles if seen on nairaland! This one actually expects the justice system of a country to perform it's duties based on jazz ? So the police will institute actions based on use of a love potion - which obviously doesn't work except in the superstitious minds of people like the op and the dumdum who brought up the issue in the first place ! The world is doing tech , interspace travel , articificial intelligence this one is talking about jazz . What a pity

Nah, you are just the dumb one, trying to show that you're intelligent but you aren't.

The issue isn't about how police will react or about tech or inter space travel. It's all about "what if? " the table was turned, are we going to say or speak the same tune?... These are issues that the society needs to discus if we want to have equality. No be everything be artificial intelligence or tech shits

5 Likes

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Romanoff(f): 10:39am On Aug 20, 2021
fuck419:

Pray you don't fall into the hands of these Vipers. They're over real.

How can you explain a young man who cannot send 10k to his aged parents in a month but spends Millions on regular basis on one small girl. These ladies are very dangerous and powerfully loaded with all kinds of devilish powers.

Such a man is just irresponsible. There are men who can spend all the money they have without any charm.

One small girl will just demand for trip to Dubai, baba do empty him account even though food no dey house.

4 Likes

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Irennediva(f): 10:39am On Aug 20, 2021
Hmmmmmmmm shocked

The future is Female shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by od501: 10:40am On Aug 20, 2021
talk2hb1:
A Those Fake Charm,
Their ìs nothing like charm, love portion, or kayamanta, all na fake.
Sunday Igboho can testify to this

You shaa... grin grin

I wish I we can meet one on one. I will want to show you one or two.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by OSDD(m): 10:40am On Aug 20, 2021
TWLifestyle:
so long story short you are a peadophile sympathizer or worse .

Is there any indication of pedophile sympathy in what he posted or you just want to nail something on him because he didn't reason like you?
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by nick50(m): 10:41am On Aug 20, 2021
Angela nwosu comes to mind

1 Like

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by matm: 10:43am On Aug 20, 2021
He who fails to control his libido as a man has opened the door of what holds his breadth to the devil.
Penis or vagina (for man or woman) must be tamed if u don't want to end up in permanent regret.
That's why use of no. 6 is very important.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by joyandfaith: 10:44am On Aug 20, 2021
OrdinaryNigeria:
Kot

Superstitious belief.

Dirty thing dat dont work.

They jus give de men crazy style or believing de drug works; keeps de lady super wet.

Who no like am wet?

Only reasonable comment so far
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by wacoj(m): 10:45am On Aug 20, 2021
Funny enough, this is true.
I've seen a function organized where they sold the products.

You need to have seen the number of girls that patronized them both single and married. (It was like a big market)
The vendor even invited Bobrisky to promote the products.

MAY GOD HELP the randy men out there!

1 Like

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Romanoff(f): 10:45am On Aug 20, 2021
BlackRockNG:

They do

I escaped an ex. Cute face, fine physique. Even travelled out the country a few times. But then concoction in the bags

How were you able to verify that they worked?
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:46am On Aug 20, 2021
Anticipating official statement from;

1. Feminist Coven
2. Female Is Future Geng

Their dogs will surely bark....
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by alabi0040(m): 10:48am On Aug 20, 2021
Desperados everywhere cry
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:50am On Aug 20, 2021
tillaman:
Kanyamata yi noni
During my time in Sokoto I met one Yoruba woman at the Maami market, so I saw talking to some Chics so I told her I wanted to smash one of them chics Omo she quickly cautioned me and told me their parols she even showed me what she got them, i can’t begin to explain what was in that plastic bottle but longstory short na kanyamata level
Guy you miss big time! If na me, as I know say na kayan mata level Dem dey I for chow their towtow cut out.
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by LordKO(m): 10:51am On Aug 20, 2021
Bornsinner7:
It is a pitiable dismal pismal

No such thing as genuine love.. in every relationship, two things are involved; money and sex..

When you talk about sex, the ladies will counter it with money.. when you talk about money, the guys will counter it with sex..

The world is obviously a market place but it is unfair for one party to want to always cheat but never want to be cheated..

According to you "No such thing as genuine love." Honestly, I wonder where they breed people like you. You and your types should stop seeing yourselves as standard for everyone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by Romanoff(f): 10:52am On Aug 20, 2021
BlackRockNG:

Na that incidence I take know say God like me. All of a sudden I had a dream and someone said, come and see what your sweetie plans to do, bla NLA bla. Na so I dey look am for clear 4G TV. I did mY verifications here and there and it was accurate. I struck before she hit

Her elder sister did the same with the man dating her too. That one too caught her red handed. This is lie. I was there issue. Its a family emblem they want to stay in banana island at all cost.

I know a few ladies wet belong self for this forum. Extremely popular. The world isn't as innocent as you think it is

Were you sleeping with her?
Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by joyandfaith: 10:53am On Aug 20, 2021
BlackRockNG:

They do

I escaped an ex. Cute face, fine physique. Even travelled out the country a few times. But then concoction in the bags

Drugs or juju or charms are catalysis that speed up chain of reactions. You cannot be hypnotised if you don't get close to them.

Proverb 5:7-20.
7 Now, my sons, listen to me
And do not turn away from what I am saying.
8 Stay far away from her;
Do not go near the entrance of her house,+
9 So that you may not give your dignity to others+
Nor reap years of what is cruel;+
10 So that strangers may not drain your resources*+
And what you labored for go to the house of a foreigner.
11 Otherwise, you will groan at the end of your life
When your flesh and body waste away+
12 And you say: “How I hated discipline!
How my heart despised reproof!
13 I did not listen to the voice of my instructors
Or pay attention to my teachers.
14 I have come to the brink of complete ruin
In the midst of the entire congregation.”*+
15 Drink water from your own cistern
And flowing* water from your own well.+
16 Should your springs be dispersed outside,
Your streams of water in the public squares?+
17 Let them be for you alone,
And not for strangers with you.+
18 May your own fountain* be blessed,
And may you rejoice with the wife of your youth,+
19 A loving doe, a graceful mountain goat.*+
Let her breasts satisfy* you at all times.
May you be captivated by her love constantly.+
20 So why, my son, should you be captivated by a wayward* woman
Or embrace the bosom of an immoral* woman?+

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot by marsup: 10:53am On Aug 20, 2021
What exactly is juju? It only works on those who believe in it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! / AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.