Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) (113400 Views)

My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) / Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video / Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by rapwizzy(m): 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
Olosho... There are so many of you in the fuckindustry. But are you ready to refund the man after all these drama?
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by segun18(m): 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
Witches are reacting to the move of God. They will fail in Jesus name. The kingdom of God is moving on.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by blahc007: 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
Aonkuuse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojZJKlU1uVg

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSyksT9jbrX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

You can choose to believe this story...but before you do..

Ask yourself: do you know this lady?
She said she is an actress, which movie you don see am?

See...I have seen ladies do some strange things, act strange ways and lie strange lies to get public attention....
She will soon apologise, but atleast her name is already known....

You can choose to call the man of God names, but pray mek person no use your name get attention when life don good for you.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by ainas247: 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
Shame, Big Shame...

You met someone not less than 20 minutes and wollaaaaaaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Sweeeerrr say nah only Appostle hamma you why you no mention the 300 other People...
as you claimed you gave your life to christ.

This video dey pain me.... haba nah angry angry angry angry
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by jmarthins: 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
You speak lots of SENSE!�
TechNana:
Sometimes I wonder if the same God who created me created Most women out there...

Because of money you slept with men around, and now after about five years you are here confessing about one of them, why not confess about them all??

Now you claim you repented, wearing headgear and long sleeve that covers your fingers as a saint... May god forgive you and all of them.

I know I am young, and may not know nothing,
But if this girl don't come out with videos confession for each men she slept with, then she is a hypocrite...

Now you have asked God for forgiveness he may forgive you, same way the apostle must have asked for forgiveness and may be forgiven...

Go out there and make money and stop falling victim, this would not help you...

He human also, he has urges just like you,

There was a reason why it's been called "man of God" and not God of Man...

I can't even imagine myself doing this...

I'd be graduating from school this year, I don't want to go for nysc, and I don't want to work for anybody.

Learn to be yourself, learn to work out something for yourself...

My advice to fellow ladies out there is;

Study, read, think, research, and then put the knowledge you gather to good use, and god would not leave you hanging for too long...

I believe in the phrase "anything a man can do a woman can do 2 times better", although it's not totally true, but your mindset is your biggest restrain...

If I could get what's in the link below after much study, then anyone else can.

https://www.nairaland.com/6705451/

Remember, your mindset is your biggest asset!
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by DrLBD(f): 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
If you want to make a proper confession, then mention other people you slept with because it appears at a time that you were sleeping with people for money. This is not to excuse Apostle Suleiman though.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Image123(m): 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
segun18:
Witches are reacting to the move of God. They will fail in Jesus name. The kingdom of God is moving on.

Don't be naive. How many witches reacted to the move of God by accusing Jesus or Peter or Paul of adultery?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by 24brains(m): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
Aonkuuse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojZJKlU1uVg

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSyksT9jbrX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
this is treason!!

I paid you for sex and you still gat the guts to call me out publicly?

She's a shameless harlot who doesn't know how to keep confidentiality. How many ashawo call out their customers?

I think its time to put a massive penalty for false sex accusations by females

males are becoming endangerd species.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Image123(m): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
ainas247:
Shame, Big Shame...

You met someone not less than 20 minutes and wollaaaaaaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Sweeeerrr say nah only Appostle hamma you why you no mention the 300 other People...
as you claimed you gave your life to christ.

This video dey pain me.... haba nah angry angry angry angry

If you listened to her, that's exactly what she came to do.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Elvis506(m): 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
Apostle don shit for church.�
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by ediko5(m): 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
This one want to trend cos I've never heard nor see her face in any movie before.

I just hope she won't drag Pastor Adeboye also. Is this what born again is all about? By bringing other people down?
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2021
fourboys:
No need to defend this Jonny sins grin grin again
I'd say Nacho Vidal grin
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Bimpe29: 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
WibusJaga:

Apostle again!?
Yes nah

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by sonofElElyon: 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
VEXT:
Bitches

At least she had the conscience to recognise she did wrong and confess... What about other people who do diverse wrongs without guilt, their conscience having been seared with hot iron? He who is without sin should cast the first stone.. thank God she repented
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by ainas247: 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
Image123:

If you listened to her, that's exactly what she came to do.
Hookup didn't mean s*x. ...
she is a purveyor of falsehood
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Solo2018: 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
But why now?... Apostle JS. may have asked God for forgiveness. see, it would have been nice to go and meet his father in the lord to settle this, than bringing it to media. it's too late to bring AJS down. He's human.. Rubbish

If you like go bring the video... We will stand with him regardless!
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Darreytinho10(m): 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
So what should we do about that grin
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by AngelicBeing: 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
sad
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by TechNana(f): 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
jmarthins:
You speak lots of SENSE!�
Thank you sir
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Image123(m): 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2021
ainas247:

Hookup didn't mean s*x. ...
she is a purveyor of falsehood

Hooking up is used to describe a sexual encounter (vaginal, anal, or MouthAction) between two people who are not in a dating or serious relationship and do not expect anything further.

You may also check your merriam Webster or cambridge dictionaries or simply Google it up.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Geenosko: 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
Some idiots will believe this.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by generalwo(m): 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2021
olumike001:

The last time I checked sir, the Bible is the guide.
You can't discuss about God in the Christian way o without using scriptures sir.

Hebrews 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching...

My boy here came home after a termi wasn't satisfied with his school work, I changed the school. I didn't say the heart is his school

.....before the bible was introduced to us, we have beliefs..... Are you trying to tell me that non of our fore fathers will make heaven because they were not opportuned to read the Bible? I believe in God and I believe in the Bible.... All I'm saying is thah I don't have to go to church to prove to the world I fear God..... Me wen dey my house and I no dey do evil, and the pastor wen dey church deh lamba people wife.... Who holy pass? My heart is my church and God will continue to straighten me

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by mabea: 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
TechNana:
Sometimes I wonder if the same God who created me created Most women out there...

Because of money you slept with men around, and now after about five years you are here confessing about one of them, why not confess about them all??

Now you claim you repented, wearing headgear and long sleeve that covers your fingers as a saint... May god forgive you and all of them.

But if this girl don't come out with videos confession for each men she slept with, then she is a hypocrite...

Now you have asked God for forgiveness he may forgive you, same way the apostle must have asked for forgiveness and may be forgiven...

I'd be graduating from school this year, I don't want to go for nysc, and I don't want to work for anybody.

Study, read, think, research, and then put the knowledge you gather to good use, and god would not leave you hanging for too long...

I believe in the phrase "anything a man can do a woman can do 2 times better", although it's not totally true, but your mindset is your biggest restrain...

You have spoken very well. She can go on to make confessions all the sins she ever committed in front of the camera including tearing her certificate for exam cheat.

Side Note: I Know you're an entrepreneur or an aspiring one but please try and do your youth service because there's a greater tomorrow for you and it may come handy.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by oshobugiesamuel(m): 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
TechNana:

Thinking from a different perspective for a lady on this sort of topic got my eyes up...
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by naija1stnigar(m): 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hanibbal:
Again.... angry This Apostle is always in the news for bad things. I'm beginning to believe all these stories about Apostle Suleman. angry
I do not want to believe he is guilty, the only thing that keeps hunting him is that he is fond of responding to critics and that character is enough to make one loose whatever records or reputation one holds, he is immature in that regard and more unpopular people will exploit it to distract him and make themselves popular.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
RMoneyInTheBank:
trust Johnson... He will send his police bulldog after her... Stay tuned to tomorrow's news
But this one wey Abba kyari go on AWOL so, who will do the dirty Job?
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by oshorstan(f): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
If you claim to be a new leaf, why haven't you forgiven yourself from the sin you had with a man of God? Do you think AJS will be so foolish to have taken u to a popular hotel like Oriental? Why is your story emanating days after the Miracle money blasting? Why is all the scandal about adultery ? Why is AJS your subject of attack? What happened to the other men that have blown u? Why didn't you mention their name, since you're a hooker? Why is AJS name mentioned?

My dear Sister, you cannot cow everybody at the same time ohhh

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by ictplotter(m): 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
Afolabimills:
walahi d tin weak me o
The 7th girl accusing Suleman of adultry. I guess is only Suleman in this country doing God work.
May you receive common sense ijn
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by deebrownneymar: 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
I knew this fake MoG was guilty all along. This woman’s life might be in danger for revealing this. The man’s wife is in on it.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Image123(m): 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
It is saddening to see the church members and Christians casting stones at the lady.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Swagbag231(m): 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by ainas247: 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
Image123:

Hooking up is used to describe a sexual encounter (vaginal, anal, or MouthAction) between two people who are not in a dating or serious relationship and do not expect anything further.

You may also check your merriam Webster or cambridge dictionaries or simply Google it up.

Thanks for sharing...
Hookup don't !== S*x
there are other options...

hook up with somebody/something don't

a) to start having a sexual relationship with someone
b) to meet someone and become friends with them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral / Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.