Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,193 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? (39318 Views)

How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? / The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
edunaragold:
Back in 2016 went to platuea state for a tour,few days later my cosmate told me to help him out with my room to entertain his gf ,only for me to come back from duty and see how my bed was messed up with the girl's squirts on my bed, I was like damn this dude really finish this babe ooo. Next time am locking my room,

See weytin you first reason. Guys no dey disappoint. If you met them, you for say u wan enter set sef cheesy

8 Likes

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Jolomenas: 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Don't forget there are still some NLers who can buy your present & future at a go.
My present and my future?
Hihihi I laugh in Spanish
Do you even know me? grin

1 Like

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
Jolomenas:

My present and my future?
Hihihi I laugh in Spanish
Do you even know me? grin

Do you even know all NLers? grin

25 Likes

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Egein(m): 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ogynz:
Well, we had a few cousin visits and they were supposed to stay about 2weeks and I was so happy to see my cousin. Because it been a long ago. The 4 of us were living together in one Room( me my bro and this boy and his sister) my mom and dad live in the other room. So long as they stayed we all had fun, but to cut the story. This boy Frank which is my cousin bro, I'm kinda suspect his sorting behavior. Okay, But we're all cool. Until the day, there were about to live. It's oblivious cuz I was not around when dey was living. Could be live they made away with all my sim card( I had about 10sims and all MTN) guys how much be sim for your area now.

Okay, that one no do am em come also vanish my thousand Naira note! That's my experience.

What is this nonesense?

4 Likes

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by franxalive(m): 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

But you enjoyed it wink wink so what brings about the hatred undecided

WHAT MAKES SIN ENJOYABLE lipsrsealed undecided
Is well with you cry

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by PoTTV: 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
I was in school then...One night, around 11 p.m,my then roomie came home from a birthday party with 7 girls.....Just imagine....When I asked the dude,he said they were suppose to go to their various homes but they were later informed that police were arresting people for late hours movement...So that was why had to help them out.
I understood him and I had to obliged.....

Wetin cor pain me na be say these girls had to go to where my pot of soup was and they dished soup and eba without my consent.....The funny thing was that that was the first time I cooked banga soup....

The following morning,i realized the soup has already got soured..Very annoying and lose kinda girls...
Delsu?
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Drsnives(m): 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
DSC7:

You sef get spirit?....

Problem no dey finish ooooo.....

Show us the picture of your spirit, i want to check something..... grin
Everybody get na, where you come from
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by wachore: 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
edunaragold:
Back in 2016 i went to platuea state for a tour,few days later my cosmate told me to help him out with my room to entertain his gf ,only for me to come back from duty next day and see how my bed was messed up with the girl's squirts on my bed,I was like damn this dude really finish this babe ooo.next time am locking my room,

No now allow the guy to enjoy his life
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Bolarineliza202: 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
franxalive:

WHAT MAKES SIN ENJOYABLE lipsrsealed undecided
Is well with you cry
But you should not have done it in the first place,you should know that it will later make you sad,it's not as if she forced you from what you posted.
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
Jolomenas:

Nairaland is a place where people with 100mb hang around
So true...most here are angry, broke or disillusioned grin

2 Likes

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by DSC7: 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
Drsnives:

Everybody get na, where you come from

Asin state of Origin?
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by OkuFaba(m): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
livebyday:

You reason likes low budget under the bridge thug

I am Sure you sell slippers or pure water in traffic for a living

1 Like

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Dikaveli(m): 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Back then at Asaba, I have this friend of mine called Franklin, dude came to my house one Sunday morning requesting that I drop my keys for him to use my place on Monday morning to entertain one of his numerous Female friends because his girlfriend is still at his apartment.
I said no problem, and showed him where to get a condom should incase.

He came with the lady, and after their time together, she left. When I returned from work, I noticed the bedsheets was scattered, so I quickly changed it, then I went to the kitchen, I was shocked and angry at what I saw there.

My last tuber of Yam is what they prepared to entertain themselves and couldn't dispose the yam peel properly.

I went straight to his house, I saw him drinking Chi Exotic juice on top my yam when he consume. I just enter he kitchen, carry 5 packs of Noddles from the carton and 4 eggs. He just dey laugh as I dey go.

Hahahahahaha playmaker you still never forget this thing wey i do you

6 Likes

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by BridgePaul: 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Back then at Asaba, I have this friend of mine called Franklin, dude came to my house one Sunday morning requesting that I drop my keys for him to use my place on Monday morning to entertain one of his numerous Female friends because his girlfriend is still at his apartment.

He came with the lady, and after their time together, she left. When I returned from work, I noticed the bedsheets was scattered, so I quickly changed it, then I went to the kitchen, I was shocked and angry at what I saw there.

My last tuber of Yam is what they prepared to entertain themselves and couldn't dispose the yam peel properly.

I went straight to his house, I saw him drinking Chi Exotic juice on top my yam when he consume. I just enter he kitchen, carry 5 packs of Noddles from the carton and 4 eggs. He just dey laugh as I dey go.
this post eh
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by johnsmhelia15(m): 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
OgaRico:

Hey man, is not about getting the message or not. The plain truth is that you can't write in English properly(that is what he is pointing out for you to know and learn from).

With what you wrote above,I'm going to assume that you are still in JSS3 or below.
I wasn't the one who made the mistake but you quote my statement.
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by franxalive(m): 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

But you should not have done it in the first place,you should know that it will later make you sad,it's not as if she forced you from what you posted.

That's true though... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by PoTTV: 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
Mine was an unwanted vistor. I had left my room key and forgotten to collect it back from him. When we left for holidays, nigga came back to town with 2 of his guys to crash my place. They broke my tripod, stole my pillows, stole my extention box, used up all my water reserve( 2 big drums), used up my soap and toothpaste, NIGGA EVEN GET THE EFFONTRY TO SMOKE ALL OF MY KPO!!! FINISH MY PACK OF RIZZLA AND FAP MY CRUSHER!!! (Kpo wey i dey dream say i go smoke immediately I land) I came back to my room looking like a pig sty... John, na only God go judge you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by trippleKAY(m): 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
I serve my guy food (beans & macaroni)
He removed the spoon and told me to bring fork for him. I was like WTF Even me wa get food na spoon I use. Told him to drop the food if him no want o undecided

5 Likes

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Carparts888(m): 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
Shitting a smelly watery shit in my toilet without flushing shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Lamanii22(f): 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
lildonn222:
A class mate of secondary school payed me a visit.He said he's on his way to a nearby town and decided to visit me and would also like to spend the night,I was happy to see him, served him correct dinner,chatted for hours before I dozed off.
Unfortunately for me he disappeared with my two cellphones the following morning ,it's been four years now and I've never ever see or heard of him again .I've learned my lesson ever since no more visitors in my house.

Eyan ma le ooo... You received him with so much love not knowing he's got his own evil agenda

2 Likes

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Terryindeed: 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
trippleKAY:
I serve my guy food (beans & macaroni)
He removed the spoon and told me to bring fork for him. I was like WTF Even me wa get food na spoon I use. Told him to drop the food if him no want o undecided

Beans and Macaroni? You be ritualist? Jesus Christ what a combination.

3 Likes

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by trippleKAY(m): 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
Carparts888:
Shitting in a smelly watery shit in my toilet without flushing�
i so much hate this behavior with passion o!
I can't even imagine my self using the toilet without flushing, I go Make sure the water inside is pure before leaving.

6 Likes

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Drsnives(m): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
DSC7:

Asin state of Origin?
Which planet cos am shocked at your reply, so you don't belive in spirits??
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by rickyboss333: 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
Female visitor, not actually trying to steal, but searching through my things, looking for what exactly? I just don't know

10 Likes

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by OgaRico(m): 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
johnsmhelia15:

I wasn't the one who made the mistake but you quote my statement.

Sorry,my bad.
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by okoroemeka(m): 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
pennywys:
you supposed collect pussy in return
That's how it's being done here
this reminds me of a funny incident that happened during 1st October,I can't forget because a pretty girl I was currently dating came to my house to collect money for independnce celebration,so we decided that morning to have a quicke,in the process came a knock,who is that?it was my female friend elder sister,I have been dicking her codedly and she has same idea as her junior sister,so to prevent nuclear crisis the junior sister has to hide in the toilet while the senior was seriously and comprehensively fvcked with the other sister listening to the sound track,later it was her turn,quite an interesting independce day if I may say.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by KaptainAfrika: 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
The person mess. it was a terrible mess, so terrible the Spirit of Konji left the room.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by OgaRico(m): 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

But you sha get the message abi?

Hey man, is not about getting the message or not. The plain truth is that you can't write in English properly(that is what he is pointing out for you to know and learn from).

With what you wrote above,I'm going to assume that you are still in JSS3 or below.
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
There was this uncle of ours that would come to our house when we were little and konk me if I did anything he didn't like.I never see am now when I don become adult.I for change am for am.Useless man.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by McOluOmo: 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
pepetua:
Mine is the person always
puting his hand inside his nicker holdingg his penis mostly when he's asleep as if someone will steal his manhood and I dislike the sight of it because I have two female teenagers.
grin cheesy

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by akdjr(m): 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
Shit
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Almaigaa: 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Hungry People grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy / If You're Happily Married, Please Share Your Story / Why Ladies Hardly Change Their Surnames After Marriage These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.