Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,894 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? (32666 Views)

After Rejecting Marriage Proposal, What Happens Next? / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by naija4life247: 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
You are good to be bleeped and milked, not to be married. Simple.
Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by Anaerobi(m): 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
justscorchone:

Women dey enter road to hookup with strangers , you think they are scared of common post? They don't have anything tangible to say, I know alot of women that complain of being single but then the number of gentlemen lining up just to kiss where they walk are not given a chance. I guarantee you this women don't know what they want.

It's well bro... Though is touching
Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by Hammergirl: 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
Due to my health status, I have developed fear for marriage. So I deliberately send them away.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
catwalq:
When I talk: You want to show me that you're intelligent.

When I don't talk: You think you are too intelligent and this is beneath you.

OMG!! I've met a person like this, too. Was absolutely frustrating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by nokspos: 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
abi o
Chloraseptic:
The boys who didn't see it coming are the dumbest..

Like seriously, a girl should be all hung up on you marrying her by consistently imposing it on you subtly before you bend those knees.
Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by credon: 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
CharisEleos:

For what?
That's not his biz abi which kind amebo thread you wan turn am to?
Hmm, ibi like say I Don give your own reason. Oya op, I have exposed this madam answer, use am
Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by okwadatigbogal: 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
ValCon888:
The Evening Newspapers here will do well to avoid this thread. The only place where they reject marriage proposal is in their dreams.

Mark my words, people will mock you mercilessly in this life! You will forever be an object of ridicule! You people just open your useless mouth WAAA....

BTW, If you like think I am bitter, nah you sabi!

13 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by nokspos: 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
you did well, this is how this half educated men go about frustrating the lives of innocent women after marriage. simple secondary school biology they won't understand.
Romanoff:
Hmmnn.

Might not be a proposal but someone who claimed he wanted a relationship with me cause he wants to marry me said something when we were getting to know each other. This is what he said that made me turn back and face my father's house, "I am sorry to say this, but a man is not complete without a male child".

Since I knew that I didn't have a store house for male children nor did I have a guarantee of bearing him a son, I told him I wasn't interested in the relationship or marriage.

To my surprise, dude insisted on knowing why I turned him down after some months, I told him his comment about male children put me off. He tried to convince me he didn't mean it the way I saw it but I just wasn't convinced.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by JADEK04: 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
First time I gave a lady a ring in my life,
She rejected it,
And I can never never in my life does that again,
Her reason was that
Is too early for me to do that....that she need a time to think and decide.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by shegun4sur: 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
Romanoff:
Hmmnn.

Might not be a proposal but someone who claimed he wanted a relationship with me cause he wants to marry me said something when we were getting to know each other. This is what he said that made me turn back and face my father's house, "I am sorry to say this, but a man is not complete without a male child".

Since I knew that I didn't have a store house for male children nor did I have a guarantee of bearing him a son, I told him I wasn't interested in the relationship or marriage.

To my surprise, dude insisted on knowing why I turned him down after some months, I told him his comment about male children put me off. He tried to convince me he didn't mean it the way I saw it but I just wasn't convinced.

You should've considered giving the second chance because he may have said it out of stupidity but is now matured

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by Romanoff(f): 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
nokspos:
you did well, this is how this half educated men go about frustrating the lives of innocent women after marriage. simple secondary school biology they won't understand.

I know too many women raising their daughters alone cause their husbands threw them out for not having male children.

I learn from experiences o.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by Romanoff(f): 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
shegun4sur:

You should've considered giving the second chance because he may have said it out of stupidity but is now matured

I couldn't afford to take that kind of risk. Marriage is a life time commitment.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by Randy100: 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
nokspos:
Seriously, it's you that don't understand advanced Biology. I come in violence grin peace is overated.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by blendz4real(m): 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
Nigerian girls! Make una dey dia dey luk 4 100% perfect man until una reach 40yrs wey menopause begin ask una out. Na him una go recognize say what God cannot do does not exist. Anyways, b4 accepting anyone's marriage proposal b careful 2 seek God's counsel. Always rmba dat not every man dat can pay ur bride price is ur husband. I come in peace, but if u need a reparation 4my comment den "let me c wat I can do."

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by JovialJune(f): 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
justscorchone:

Women dey enter road to hookup with strangers , you think they are scared of common post? They don't have anything tangible to say, I know alot of women that complain of being single but then the number of gentlemen lining up just to kiss where they walk are not given a chance. I guarantee you this women don't know what they want.

You people just spring up nonsense from your baseless thought process like you are in our mind, does the number of women you've met signify all women? Why are you giving reasons on our behalf for not commenting, who asked you? When you talkative males have taken up most spaces on front page, where should we comment, on your head

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by Baltimore22(m): 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
Romanoff:
Hmmnn.

Don't you think he neva meant it? Just tell us his d**k was small, and not all this plenty talk about male child.
Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by ceaser: 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
CharisEleos:
They were not my spec tongue

He had keloids at the back of his head.

Keloids, though can be repulsive when florid, but they are not something unsurmountable. He should have found out more how to get them removed without recurrence. And sincerely I feel you could have helped him out with researching on how to remove that little minus.

I know of a guy who was dating a pretty lady but with bad dentition, and I mean very bad dentition as in the type that will shame Evi Edna Ogholi's. Her incicors were literarily jutting out, pushing her upper and lower lips forward.

What did the guy do? He simply went with her to see a dentist and paid for the treatment to have her put on braces. Just for a few months and now she can smile beautifully without worrying about people wincing. They are now with kids, beautiful kids.

Another one was so thin tongue and doesn't have a masculine voice. So i always felt I was talking to a girl or small boy.

This is nothing but the truth.[/quote]

12 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by Randy100: 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
Romanoff:
Hmmnn.

The guy is a mumu man for coming to beg you. He should be unapologetic about expressing his desires. See as you are feeling yourself over nonsense.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by Nmezor(f): 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
Passing by
Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
ValCon888:
The Evening Newspapers here will do well to avoid this thread. The only place where they reject marriage proposal is in their dreams.
Hahahhahahaha please
Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by nokspos: 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
what's your health status
Hammergirl:
Due to my health status, I have developed fear for marriage. So I deliberately send them away.
Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by JovialJune(f): 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
Randy100:
Seriously, it's you that don't understand advanced Biology. I come in violence grin peace is overated.

Explain advanced biology to us mister scientist, with graphical quotations, verified links and concrete research, not something from your ass.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by Romanoff(f): 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
Randy100:

The guy is a mumu man for coming to beg you. He should be unapologetic about expressing his desires. See as you are feeling yourself over nonsense.

Well, he didn't come to beg. He came to find out why. He's entitled to his opinion and I'm entitled to mine. It doesn't mean I'm feeling myself.

I am married and I believe he's well on his way to getting married or even married already.

So why e dey pain you?

29 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by Romanoff(f): 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
Baltimore22:
Don't you think he neva meant it? Just tell us his d**k was small, and not all this plenty talk about male child.

Not all of us go about fornicating all over the place.

Now bye.

12 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by VTJN(m): 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
Romanoff:
Hmmnn.

smiley smiley

God bless the womb that birth you for thrashing that kinda person

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by JIREN01: 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
We weren't dating. We were just good friends, so the planned surprise proposal was shocking

When I got a hint of what was happening, I didn't show up.

When we talked about it later, I still didn't want to. The man had identity crisis, plus a patriarchal disposition I wouldn't be comfortable with in a life-long partner.
Can you kindly clarify on what you mean by identity crisis?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sophia Williams Chikere Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday / We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice / Ways To Make Long Distance Relationships Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.