Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,985 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? (32686 Views)

After Rejecting Marriage Proposal, What Happens Next? / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by phemmie06(m): 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hmm
Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by Vintiana: 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
We were not compatible.
His perspective about life and marriage is different from mine.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
They were not my spec tongue

One had keloids at the back of his head.

Another one was so thin tongue and doesn't have a masculine voice. So i always felt I was talking to a girl or small boy.

This is nothing but the truth.

28 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by credon: 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
Kalatium:
Ladies what was your reason?

Mods pls move this to Fp , lets learn.

In addition to your topic, add "are you married now"

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by gregyboy(m): 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
Redpillar:
Thread for ladies, 95% comments would be from men. Spits on this generation of talkative males.

Omo as women nor gree talk and the guys nor gree get sense leave am empty

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by Drunkdick85(m): 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by joelsteron: 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2021
Most ladies recently are scared of marriage. Don't ask me why
Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by Vintiana: 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2021
Redpillar:
Thread for ladies, 95% comments would be from men. Spits on this generation of talkative males.

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by Boni77: 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
Good one
Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by baby124: 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
Reasons why I rejected, Badly behaved in relationship. I never planned to b married to an irresponsible person. Those kind of people, they were just for trips.

Lack of financial discipline

Immaturity, lack of focus and direction in life.

14 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by Anaerobi(m): 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
First page was full of comments from guys.... Nawa o.

Only lady said something reasonable.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
Back in our mothers time when dem dey search for God fearing man , this days na he is not a 7 figure a month man. Only God go help us.
Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by lifenija: 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
ValCon888:
The Evening Newspapers here will do well to avoid this thread. The only place where they reject marriage proposal is in their dreams.
respect ur self

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by Sterope(f): 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2021
He said he doesn't mean it that way shocked
Romanoff:
Hmmnn.

Might not be a proposal but someone who claimed he wanted a relationship with me cause he wants to marry me said something when we were getting to know each other. This is what he said that made me turn back and face my father's house, "I am sorry to say this, but a man is not complete without a male child".

Since I knew I that I didn't have a store house for male children nor did I have a guarantee of bearing him a son, I told him I wasn't interested in the relationship or marriage.

To my surprise, dude insisted on knowing why I turned him down after some months, I told him his comment about male children put me off. He tried to convince me he didn't mean it the way I saw it but I just wasn't convinced.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
C0ck was too big undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by Romanoff(f): 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sterope:
He said he doesn't mean it that way shocked

Yes o. Tried several times to convince me he didn't mean it that way but I japa for my life. Let a woman who has a store house of male children marry him and make him complete.

I nor fit.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 24, 2021
Anaerobi:
First page was full of comments from guys.... Nawa o.

Only lady said something reasonable.

Women dey enter road to hookup with strangers , you think they are scared of common post? They don't have anything tangible to say, I know alot of women that complain of being single but then the number of gentlemen lining up just to kiss where they walk are not given a chance. I guarantee you this women don't know what they want.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 24, 2021
credon:

In addition to your topic, add "are you married now"

For what?
That's not his biz abi which kind amebo thread you wan turn am to?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by JovialJune(f): 12:41pm On Aug 24, 2021
ValCon888:
The Evening Newspapers here will do well to avoid this thread. The only place where they reject marriage proposal is in their dreams.

You are extremely daft, so ladies should accept proposals from anyone that comes their way?

Pretty sure mothers of people like you were once evening newspaper that's why you can't reason above your anus.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by dalass(f): 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2021
Redpillar:

This is so true.

You see a thread on Ladies, na men go full am, trying to intimidate them undecided

13 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by Jolite(m): 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
Because the guy doesn't have swags, dimples and enof money to support her laziness. Nowaday ladies. Nonsense..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
joelsteron:
Most ladies recently are scared of marriage. Don't ask me why
Better.
They should stay single and have babies if they so desire.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
We weren't dating. We were just good friends, so the planned surprise proposal was shocking

When I got a hint of what was happening, I didn't show up.

When we talked about it later, I still didn't want to. The man had identity crisis, plus a patriarchal disposition I wouldn't be comfortable with in a life-long partner.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by Karlovych: 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
Redpillar:
I was surprised as well, it's really shameful and they are the types with so much estrogen in their bodies and brain

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by IamPlato(m): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
Romanoff:
Hmmnn.

Might not be a proposal but someone who claimed he wanted a relationship with me cause he wants to marry me said something when we were getting to know each other. This is what he said that made me turn back and face my father's house, "I am sorry to say this, but a man is not complete without a male child".

Since I knew that I didn't have a store house for male children nor did I have a guarantee of bearing him a son, I told him I wasn't interested in the relationship or marriage.

To my surprise, dude insisted on knowing why I turned him down after some months, I told him his comment about male children put me off. He tried to convince me he didn't mean it the way I saw it but I just wasn't convinced.

Mrs Romanoff is like you want me to off you this afternoon

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by Mosopzy23: 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
I hope they don't get to regret it later.

Meanwhile, Do you know you can make a passive income of 200k or more every month with just your internet enabled phone and data. All you just need is effective communication . With Afffiliate marketing you stand a chance of making money hourly, daily, weekly and much more.
Kindly send a dm for more info.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Like "True Love" / Lady Slams Ex-Boyfriend "Good At Killing Girlfriends' Babies" (Photo) / I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.