Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,536 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? (28675 Views)

Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You / Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? / Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Myself2(m): 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
What do you mean by partner ? It's only married couples that should talk about cheating or being cheated on.
Not some irresponsible pair of people commiting fornication

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by worldclass68(m): 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
I was never a cheater..my partner made me one, horrible liar she is and to think of it......
Its very sweet walai
Now shes playing the victim undecided
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by joe120120(m): 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
chatinent:
Questions for guys..

If possible, personalize the questions.

1. Why do men cheat on their partners?

2. Why do mean cheat even when your partner is faithful?

Abeg, tag the numbers when you answer.

Am about to cheat,because of faitfullness of my partner,she don't have manners
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by JustforMen: 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
chatinent:
Questions for guys..

We do not cheat. We simply explore other options of solving problems.
Men have simple needs which women don't seem to understand: Food, Sex and Silence.
If you deny us any of the above, we simply do what we always do. We simply look at other ways of solving the problem in the most efficient manner.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Forgodsgrace: 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sometimes ,you get tired and the relationship becomes boring ,whereby one party starts misbehaving and in order to protect the one you love ,you play outside match!Talking from experience!
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by headbasher96(m): 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
The man wey since he start drink come e never change the mineral pls put your hand up

And the girl wey since she start drink malt na only maltina she never ever drink Amstel madam put your hand up
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by tujays(m): 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
chatinent:
Questions for guys..

men are polygamous by nature, the society and western religion makes it looks bad. but now telling us it's alright to be homo.
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by unyimez: 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
1. Men cheat because is the nature of them
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by abigailstar: 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
They will just decide to cheat for no reason.
You can't certified this creature
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by 6lacksage(m): 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
Failure to switch to advanced styles
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Zenithphil8368: 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
Everybody cheat, so please dont generalise it to men alone. Some women even if they are married to Jesus they will still not be okay and still cheat. grin grin ask them for DNA test now they will raise hell
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by jerrybabasam: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
Just go and study male animals you will get your answer holistically.

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

Now imagine seeing your big bobylious boob tell me how I won't cheat even if I'm married. smiley in other words you girls are the cause of it . cool
abi o help me tell her.. temptations everywhere
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by colossus91(m): 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
On a personal note my gf is a virgin and doesn’t wanna get down and she doesn’t know how to tour her me,I lost interest in making out with her and she is just intelligent which is rare to find in a lady.

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by SocialJustice: 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
chatinent:
Questions for guys..

Lack of discipline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Oyiboman69: 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
Cheating by men is natural... I do my with moderation...
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by adanny01(m): 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
chatinent:
Questions for guys..

Because men do not always attach emotions to sex. The man will have sex and only remember her if the sex was good and thats it, no emotional attachment. Only few women can do that. Women who do that are ashawos. Any woman who can do that is already an olosho or any name you choose to call her.

So a man can love his wife, go out have sex with another woman and still cherish his wife back home. Most women who will do that will have no regard for their husbands.

Most women because of their emotional attachment to sex, cannot understand why a person will cheat since they are not capable of doing it. To them, its didsgusting but to the men who do it, its just fun.

Just like men who marry 4 wives, i can't imagine joggling 4 women in one house or even 4 different houses. But a Muslim with multiple wives sees nothing wrong and sees a cheater who has 1 wife as a sinner.

My Muslim colleague who has 2 wives hates to see other married colleagues with girlfriends while my colleagues discuss his 2 wifes taking turns in visiting him at our office residence where we share a flat. We see it as the same thing, 2 wives is still cheating or even worst.

I have discussed with him before, i told him my wife, if asked to choose, will gladly choose a cheater than to have another woman share her matrimonial home.

I know a man who married a 3rd wife, the wife who made trouble was the 2nd wife. Its obvious the 1st wife resigned to fate long ago and the 2nd wife was oblivious of the pain she cause the first wife.

Am sure if you asked both 1st and 2nd wives, they would prefer if they never knew the 3rd wife. Cheating is better than multiple marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
ceede2:
Oop!! Why don't you ask yourself reason that gender are chameleon, the one you married to last two years will no longer remain the same in the next four years.
Lol she can eat your shit before marriage but after marriage she Changes to feminist

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Only a pussy ass niggar will continue to eat egusi soup without eating ogbono
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by JohnnyBling(m): 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
It just happens.. Its their nature because they are moved by what they see
True, but there are a few exceptions. Some are God-fearing and disciplined. Yours truly also
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by ugodson(m): 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
This question doesn't have an answer TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT, COMING FROM A MAN

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by chukwudiology(m): 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
Its bcoz of what men sees, put on good clothes that will cover up every temptation.
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
jerrybabasam:
Just go and study male animals you will get your answer holistically.

Interesting. Study male animals for intelligent human behaviour?

Hint: Animals mate with their siblings and mothers. How does that help the 'study'? grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
We are always seduced.If you ladies cover your body and dress decently our third legs will not stand at attention.
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Sterope(f): 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
Because they can undecided
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by goldman777: 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
Because ladies of nowadays are not loyal by the time I catch her I won't feel anypain and just advice we go separate ways for sanity sakes
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by VeeInsider: 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
chatinent:
Questions for guys..

1. LUST

2. LUST
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Holyman3(m): 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
It's women that manufactured the word "cheating".
Men are just being the lords that they are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by chatinent: 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
tujays:
men are polygamous by nature, the society and western religion makes it looks bad. but now telling us it's alright to be homo.

I beg to differ. Men are not polygamous by nature. I do not cheat.

4 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Munzy14(m): 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
It just happens.. Its their nature because they are moved by what they see
Wow..
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
It takes 2 to Tango !!! We the Cheat together with the women now ?
Why you dey Shout Men Only ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver / Couple Holds Wedding Ceremony On A Boat In Lagos / Funny Photos: Val Escape Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.