Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? (28669 Views)

Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You / Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? / Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by donMIG(m): 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
These h0es ain't loyal

Last time did 100 % in a relationship I got ma heart broken

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
It just happens.. Its their nature because they are moved by what they see
There is no faithful man that will not cheat at the sight of your bobbilicious boobs.But if you cover it up he will just walk pass you as if he didn't see anything

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Newboss(m): 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
Na who get the money get the toto. Don't forget it. Women run toto, men run money.
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by chatinent: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
adanny01:

Because men do not always attach emotions to sex. The man will have sex and only remember her if the sex was good and thats it, no emotional attachment. Only few women can do that. Women who do that are ashawos. Any woman who can do that is already an olosho or any name you choose to call her.

So a man can love his wife, go out have sex with another woman and still cherish his wife back home. Most women who will do that will have no regard for their husbands.

Most women because of their emotional attachment to sex, cannot understand why a person will cheat since they are not capable of doing it. To them, its didsgusting but to the men who do it, its just fun.

Just like men who marry 4 wives, i can't imagine joggling 4 women in one house or even 4 different houses. But a Muslim with multiple wives sees nothing wrong and sees a cheater who has 1 wife as a sinner.

My Muslim colleague who has 2 wives hates to see other married colleagues with girlfriends while my colleagues discuss his 2 wifes taking turns in visiting him at our office residence where we share a flat. We see it as the same thing, 2 wives is still cheating or even worst.

I have discussed with him before, i told him my wife, if asked to choose, will gladly choose a cheater than to have another woman share her matrimonial home.

I know a man who married a 3rd wife, the wife who made trouble was the 2nd wife. Its obvious the 1st wife resigned to fate long ago and the 2nd wife was oblivious of the pain she cause the first wife.

Am sure if you asked both 1st and 2nd wives, they would prefer if they never knew the 3rd wife. Cheating is better than multiple marriage.

Please, let's not attack any religion or race.

Cheating is bad, and what is bad is bad.

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by chatinent: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
JustforMen:

We do not cheat. We simply explore other options of solving problems.
Men have simple needs which women don't seem to understand: Food, Sex and Silence.
If you deny us any of the above, we simply do what we always do. We simply look at other ways of solving the problem in the most efficient manner.
Thank you.

Personalize it, uncle.

Not all men do this.
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by friendl: 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ask king Solomon
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by chatinent: 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
joe120120:

Am about to cheat,because of faitfullness of my partner,she don't have manners

Does it solve her lack of manners?
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Asquare84(m): 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
for enjoyment purpose
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Stallione(m): 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
wow, just like ur two pairs moved me to do now!!
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Spain007(m): 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
Cerebellum:
I suppose slap that your big head OP angry

Tell us say you never go receive kondo behind ur bf's back before

Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by abbey621(m): 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
Who do men cheat with? Animal? Ghost? We all know most times na with a woman. The real question here should be, what motivates men not to cheat?

1. Is it the stress?
2. Is it seeing the same woman day in or day out(boring)?
3. Is it religion? SCAM!
4. Money?

What exactly in this world motivates a fully capable man not to cheat? In a country like 9ja where the consequences are less drastic than abroad, men will continue to cheat and there's no damn thing anyone can do about it! Make we reason am, even our father Abraham cheated, not to talk of our nowadays men wey no pure like father Abraham grin grin
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
chatinent:
Questions for guys..

If possible, personalize the questions.

1. Why do men cheat on their partners?

2. Why do mean cheat even when your partner is faithful?

Abeg, tag the numbers when you answer.

Answer to 1 and 2. Nature. But some of us always try to go against nature so we dont cheat. Men can easily cheat with someone and they dont even know d person’s name after d event. But women,…. That is d end of dat marriage spiritually.
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by chatinent: 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
tumababa:

Answer to 1 and 2. Nature. But some of us always try to go against nature so we dont cheat. Men can easily cheat with someone and they dont even know d person’s name after d event. But women,…. That is d end of dat marriage spiritually.

It's wrong to attribute a stupid habit to nature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by linearity: 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
chatinent:

That's why you people give your husbands go-ahead because “it is in their nature.”

I don’t think, women give ‘go ahead’. For them, it is loss-loss situation, so why kill yourself?

If you catch him cheating, the worse you could do legally without getting yourself into trouble is to file for divorce and move on….Your best friend will snatch him up immediately and start reaping where they didn’t labor for a single day, if you have kids…that will be the beginning of drama and uncertainty for them.

That is why many single men & women are not opting to stay single, but the truth is….single life is not for everyone, just like marriage life is not for everyone.

So, everyone that gets into marriage prays it does not happen to them, but it still happens on a daily bases.
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by CHIGIM: 2:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
Dont be deceived all gender chests equally.
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by linearity: 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
maxzzo1:
Well I read on social media that is d name giving to d 3rd leg that is d cause....Penis ( is in plural form I.e it does not belong to one woman ) well am still researching, maybe u join me......

Does that mean, the female ‘Clitoris’ does not belong to one man, then?
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by tujays(m): 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
chatinent:

I beg to differ. Men are no polygamous by nature. I do not cheat.
okay Simpson I hear you. grin
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Miner13: 3:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
are they cheating with men or women

2 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by phemmyfour: 3:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
Why reveal what should be hidden
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Temptee101(m): 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

Just like I'm moved by what i see in you.

You're really endowed.
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by ziondaughter247: 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
Shallow men justifying rubbish! 'It's a man's nature to cheat' is what a weak person who lacks self control says. I laugh when men justify cheating. The problem is that if and when women cheat, most of you end up committing suicide because your small egos cannot take the exact same thing you dish out! Cheating in a relationship or marriage is bad! it is disrespectful and it shows you lack self-control. If you are tired of the relationship, end it honorably.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by chatinent: 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
tujays:
okay Simpson I hear you. grin

Ok Desmond Elliot.
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Werehkpe: 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
chatinent:
Questions for guys..

The truth is there are times
1. When your wife is not in the mood to have sex when you are in extreme urge. \
2. There are time when your wife is on her period.
3. There are times when sex just doesnt appeal for reasons related to other domestic circumstances such as money, house chores, quarells etc.

IN any of these cases, the man is vulnerable, he may look for a place to "offload" not because he doesnt lve his wife but because of the circumstances

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by chatinent: 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
Werehkpe:

The truth is there are times
1. When your wife is not in the mood to have sex when you are in extreme urge. \
2. There are time when your wife is on her period.
3. There are times when sex just doesnt appeal for reasons related to other domestic circumstances such as money, house chores, quarells etc.

IN any of these cases, the man is vulnerable, he may look for a place to "offload" not because he doesnt lve his wife but because of the circumstances

Overload okwaya? Onye timber, we don see you.

Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by askakim(m): 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
Some guys no dey cheat ooo..
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Nmezor(f): 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lame excuses undecidedstill doesnot justify it.
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by SeniorGee(m): 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
Very complex bro, for most the wire connecting dimkpa to the brain is disconnected, so it acts independent of reasoning. Some to breathe fresh air. One million reasons. But wait, na woman man dey cheat with so let's ask the ladies why?
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by JasperVII(m): 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
To think this question is coming from a guy... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by wmoruf(m): 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
One cannot achieve much as a womanizer...my opinion tho..

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by seunmsg(m): 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
chatinent:
Questions for guys..

It’s not that deep, bro. We just want to have a taste of the nice looking ladies around us. Shouldn’t be too much to ask for considering the fact that we only live once, right?
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by starlingbawa(m): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
Please read up the severity of the content of the thread before yours and see if yours is still important to you?
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Livingstone124: 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
This forum is for cheaters and cheateds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When You Do Not Love Him Enough / Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! / Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.