Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,584 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? (28677 Views)

Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You / Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? / Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by olubl: 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
Is a matter of mind
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by JustforMen: 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
I never said all men, sir.
Good for you if you don't do that.
Enjoy your good luck.

chatinent:

Personalize it, uncle.

Not all men do this.
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by alphaNomega: 11:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
People cheat when they have the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Lawalemi(m): 11:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
Men are naturally polygamous
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by domwas2(m): 12:40am On Aug 26, 2021
I cheat and my woman gave me approval because she don't like sex and I do. So I'm a free man
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by freshalien: 5:05am On Aug 26, 2021

Now imagine seeing your big bobylious boob tell me how I won't cheat even if I'm married. smiley in other words you girls are the cause of it . cool

Nope, your lack of self control is the cause.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by freshalien: 5:12am On Aug 26, 2021
Exkandayee:
Because I'm used to my partner cuntus,niqqa need to explore, that's just it,any other questions mumu op

I hope it is okay if your woman cheats also, after all she should already be used to your diick as well. So you can agree that she needs to explore.

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by freshalien: 5:14am On Aug 26, 2021
Rukkie2:
If person dey eat beans everyday e go tire now

Same goes for the woman as well, she can’t be eating only plantain everyday; haba, she go taya na. She needs to try yam, cassava, potatoes, e.t.c as well.

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by freshalien: 5:15am On Aug 26, 2021
Walexz02:
It is the nature of a man. And it is not every man That can suppress that urge. Women who know this already know peace

2. Whether you are faithful or not , it is natural for a man to want to sample another flavour . You get?

Hope it is okay too if women want to sample another flavour as well?

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by freshalien: 5:17am On Aug 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Only a pussy ass niggar will continue to eat egusi soup without eating ogbono

So what should we call a lady who only eats yam without eating plantain, cassava, potatoes, e.t.c?

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by dontrulee: 5:18am On Aug 26, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
It just happens.. Its their nature because they are moved by what they see

Lol, I am liking what am seeing on your picture
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by myfameblog(f): 5:21am On Aug 26, 2021
Woman Banned From Zoo Following a 4-Year ‘Affair’ With Chimpanzee.

Adie Timmermans, a regular at the Antwerp Zoo’s primate enclosure, was informed last week that she would no longer be allowed to see Chita, a 38-year-old chimpanzee she refers to as her “apple of her eye.”

The Zoo located in Antwerp, Belgium banned Adie Timmermans from seeing her favorite chimp because their relationship is said to be interfering with the chimp’s ability to bond with his fellow primates.

The Antwerp Zoo informed Adie, a frequent visitor at the zoo’s monkey enclosure, that she would no longer be allowed to see Chita, a 38-year-old chimpanzee she refers to as the “apple of her eye.”

See More Here: https://livedoings.com/woman-banned-from-zoo-following-a-4-year-affair-with-chimpanzee/

Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Marpol2021(m): 5:25am On Aug 26, 2021
Nigerian men aren’t useless.
Avviala:

And its women who is suppose to listen to one music or eat one kind of soup.
Gunayo, come and see something.
See why Nigerian men are useless.
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Slurity(m): 8:07am On Aug 26, 2021
Your questions has no logical sense, you forgot that they also cheat with married women.
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Exkandayee(m): 9:11am On Aug 26, 2021
freshalien:

I hope it is okay if your woman cheats also, after all she should already be used to your diick as well. So you can agree that she needs to explore.

No ma guy, my partner can never be tired of my dick, because she craves for it all day long,she likes to cum 3 times before everything go end,but I no dey cum in her p ussy again,if I stick in my dick, I'll not cum till one month,but if I stick it in fresh cuntus,omo I go cum 10x
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by freshalien: 9:20am On Aug 26, 2021
Exkandayee:

No ma guy, my partner can never be tired of my dick, because she craves for it all day long,she likes to cum 3 times before everything go end,but I no dey cum in her p ussy again,if I stick in my dick, I'll not cum till one month,but if I stick it in fresh cuntus,omo I go cum 10x

See dis one dey feel im self; e go shock you when you find out say she don dey explore other dicks despite your “I make her cum three times every round”

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Exkandayee(m): 9:46am On Aug 26, 2021
freshalien:

See dis one dey feel im self; e go shock you when you find out say she don dey explore other dicks despite your “I make her cum three times every round”

If she doam I go know,we have sex 4 times a week, and she's the one initiating it, she's working class tooo,, even if she doam,if I stick my dick,I know how wide it is when I doam last, hahaha ma guy,if she cheat,e don end b datooooh
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Pumpumking: 9:51am On Aug 26, 2021
chatinent:
Questions for guys..

If possible, personalize the questions.

1. Why do men cheat on their partners?

2. Why do mean cheat even when your partner is faithful?

Abeg, tag the numbers when you answer.

getttin puccccccy is not cheatin sir....it s just tasting!! angry
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Pumpumking: 9:51am On Aug 26, 2021
chatinent:
Questions for guys..

If possible, personalize the questions.

1. Why do men cheat on their partners?

2. Why do mean cheat even when your partner is faithful?

Abeg, tag the numbers when you answer.

getttin puccccccy is not cheatin sir....it s just tasting.....this is wot I advise people!! angry
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Fiscus105(m): 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
It just happens.. Its their nature because they are moved by what they see

We are expecting ur comment on similar post though on women, that just comes up on front page pls.

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by freshalien: 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
Exkandayee:

If she doam I go know,we have sex 4 times a week, and she's the one initiating it, she's working class tooo,, even if she doam,if I stick my dick,I know how wide it is when I doam last, hahaha ma guy,if she cheat,e don end b datooooh

But as you dey cheat on her e dey okay abi? See why I dey talk say most guys be hypocrites? If your woman cheat, na d end be dat but if you cheat, na normal thing. Hmmm...
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by HottieCoach(f): 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
lilvicky68:
1) it's very easy

2)how sure are you that your partner is faithful?

is no reason to cheat
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by HottieCoach(f): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
REMMEI:
I never even cheat.. That shit is stressful.

But na she be the cheat.

Cheating isn't peculiar to a gender though.

You are Correct.
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Exkandayee(m): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
freshalien:

But as you dey cheat on her e dey okay abi? See why I dey talk say most guys be hypocrites? If your woman cheat, na d end be dat but if you cheat, na normal thing. Hmmm...

Yes nah bro,I ain't no hypocrite,I never loved anyone I'm dokin outside no strings attached, but women dokes with strings attached, you see the difference and The point now,and whenever a woman Start dokin outside the love for his guy is lost,she only loving the new guy,but guys some just for dokin sake and love our women with all our hearts,buy them best but still doke outside, my brother that's just it hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by HottieCoach(f): 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2021

Now imagine seeing your big bobylious boob tell me how I won't cheat even if I'm married. smiley in other words you girls are the cause of it . cool

Take responsibility for your actions.
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by HottieCoach(f): 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
ceede2:
Oop!! Why don't you ask yourself reason that gender are chameleon, the one you married to last two years will no longer remain the same in the next four years.

how do you mean
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Exkandayee(m): 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
dontrulee:

Lol, I am liking what am seeing on your picture
No go masturbate with her pictures, rather you cheat, you get the point now, nonsense boi
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Elporo(m): 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
Exkandayee:

Oboy , I think sey that thing na me only get this sickness.

I have a decent member down there, but lately, I feel my mid-size suv grin is now .. just a Picanto undecided

I go pump pump pump .. my main chick go sing song .. me go dey vex. "why is this girl making noise... I can't feel anything" angry.
The more they like you .. the more they enjoy it. wink

Not until I knack this my new corper babe (almost same physique with the main chick) for Nassarawa State. I knew it, I knew .. my d! is tired her "familiar roads".

I could not explain where the energy to go 3 rounds came from. Me wey gats ginger myself for a second round with the main chick.

Oboy, no so I dey chase this girl inside bedroom grin

I would never trade the main chick for anything too pretty and too intelligent grin .. I swear my side chick is just a (s)cumbag
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by ceede2: 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
HottieCoach:

how do you mean
I mean what I said.
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Exkandayee(m): 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
Elporo:

Oboy , I think sey that thing na me only get this sickness.

I have a decent member down there, but lately, I feel my mid-size suv grin is now .. just a Picanto undecided

I go pump pump pump .. my main chick go sing song .. me go dey vex. "why is this girl making noise... I can't feel anything" angry.
The more they like you .. the more they enjoy it. wink

Not until I knack this my new corper babe (almost same physique with the main chick) for Nassarawa State. I knew it, I knew .. my d! is tired her "familiar roads".

I could not explain where the energy to go 3 rounds came from. Me wey gats ginger myself for a second round with the main chick.

Oboy, no so I dey chase this girl inside bedroom grin

I would never trade the main chick for anything too pretty and too intelligent grin .. I swear my side chick is just a (s)cumbag
Ogbeni you are a clown,I don laugh tire, my anus is paining me, you gats keep your side chick for your Cummins, then satisfy your main chick e get why
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by space9880: 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
I don't even know why I cheat.
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by dontrulee: 12:15am On Aug 27, 2021
Exkandayee:

No go masturbate with her pictures, rather you cheat, you get the point now, nonsense boi

Why do people masturbate?
That's animalistic. No offences though. Just appreciating the picture, can't even remember how the picture looks like except I check it again which I won't because I don't have the luxury of time to do so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver / Couple Holds Wedding Ceremony On A Boat In Lagos / Funny Photos: Val Escape Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.