Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? (28673 Views)

Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You / Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? / Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 27, 2021
dontrulee:

Why do people masturbate?
That's animalistic. No offences though. Just appreciating the picture, can't even remember how the picture looks like except I check it again which I won't because I don't have the luxury of time to do so.

Lol you don't have to explain.
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by dontrulee: 1:11am On Aug 27, 2021
Beloved3:

Lol you don't have to explain.

Sure, just felt to catch a little cruise tonight
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by candelahria(f): 6:29am On Aug 27, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
It just happens.. Its their nature because they are moved by what they see
It's sad that this is coming from a woman.When I see women with this mindset,it irks me.You are the ones who give men the go-ahead to cheat.The sad thing is that you can never end up with a man who won't cheat on you because you don't make it a requirement.I don't understand how people can be so comfortable with toxicity.
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Ritzybeauty(f): 7:32am On Aug 27, 2021
candelahria:
It's sad that this is coming from a woman.When I see women with this mindset,it irks me.You are the ones who give men the go-ahead to cheat.The sad thing is that you can never end up with a man who won't cheat on you because you don't make it a requirement.I don't understand how people can be so comfortable with toxicity.

It's my simple opinion and I don't expect you to place a curse,so mind your words, this isn't something you can change even if you are the nicest lady in the world, so stop trying to be a saviour because there is nothing to save madam
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Pumpumking: 7:41am On Aug 27, 2021
chatinent:
Questions for guys..

If possible, personalize the questions.

1. Why do men cheat on their partners?

2. Why do mean cheat even when your partner is faithful?

Abeg, tag the numbers when you answer.

angry
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Pumpumking: 7:43am On Aug 27, 2021
chatinent:
Questions for guys..

If possible, personalize the questions.

1. Why do men cheat on their partners?

2. Why do mean cheat even when your partner is faithful?

Abeg, tag the numbers when you answer.

bri...having sexx is cheating...pressing the babe is not cheating sir angry
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by Walexz02(m): 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
freshalien:

Hope it is okay too if women want to sample another flavour as well?
Why not !
Dont let your wife Know
Don't let your husband know
Re: Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? by candelahria(f): 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

It's my simple opinion and I don't expect you to place a curse,so mind your words, this isn't something you can change even if you are the nicest lady in the world, so stop trying to be a saviour because there is nothing to save madam
I didn't place a curse on you.I only told you the truth.Change your mindset.If you don't,you'll attract valueless men.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! / Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver / Couple Holds Wedding Ceremony On A Boat In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.