Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Why You Hate Islam - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Hate Islam (4780 Views)

Why None Muslims Hate Islam - Picture / Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God / Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Hate Islam by MightySparrow: 7:01am On Aug 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The highlighted is what i want you to correct!

It should be How Politicians defamed Islam
Remember it's the events in the dark ages that makes atheists and agnostics labeled Religion evil so do you agree that Religion is evil or it's the POLITICIANS hiding under religion that's evil?
Please correct yourself because i have brothers, sisters, uncles, aunties, friends and colleagues who are Muslims but aren't terrorists. So just as the Politicians in the dark ages should be blamed for the death of millions back then and not the religion, it's the politicians using Islam to perpetrate evil that's the problem not Islam! smiley

. well, the killers are still Muslims. The international network of terrorists are all Muslims, no Buddhists, Hinduists, Christian body or JWs has such organisations now. Politics is a global thing and does not defame Hinduism or Buddhism or Confucianism etc.
You were once a Muslim, right, from my findings, the core Message of Islam is size power and commerce, uproot all other religions. This was done in Turkey, Algeria, Tunisia, almost succeeded in Poland, Spain, France.
Where conquered, the religious shrines are never allowed to be rebuilt, not even churches.

Before the advent of colonization of Nigeria, Uthman Dan Fodio agenda was to dip the Quran into Atlantic. His campaign in the North was so fierce that he overran northern Muslim communities and planted caliphs.

One wonders whether Mohammad himself was a prophet or a politico - religious leader. Politicians make use of provisions of Islam to achieve their goals. The ousting if Sha of Iran by Ayatollah Khomeini, Saddam Hussein, Uthman Dan Fodio and present day Boko Haram, Fulani Herders.

Islam is a bad religion possibly from the political mind also of Mohammad not Allah.
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:37am On Aug 28, 2021
MightySparrow:

. well, the killers are still Muslims. The international network of terrorists are all Muslims, no Buddhists, Hinduists, Christian body or JWs has such organisations now. Politics is a global thing and does not defame Hinduism or Buddhism or Confucianism etc.
You were once a Muslim, right, from my findings, the core Message of Islam is size power and commerce, uproot all other religions. This was done in Turkey, Algeria, Tunisia, almost succeeded in Poland, Spain, France.
Where conquered, the religious shrines are never allowed to be rebuilt, not even churches. Before the advent of colonization of Nigeria, Uthman Dan Fodio agenda was to dip the Quran into Atlantic. His campaign in the North was so fierce that he overran northern Muslim communities and planted caliphs.
One wonders whether Mohammad himself was a prophet or a politico - religious leader. Politicians make use of provisions of Islam to achieve their goals. The ousting if Sha of Iran by Ayatollah Khomeini, Saddam Hussein, Uthman Dan Fodio and present day Boko Haram, Fulani Herders. Islam is a bad religion possibly from the political mind also of Mohammad not Allah.

Well Christianity also became a bad religion possibly from the political mind of the church Fathers, Pastors and Bishops not from Jehovah or Jesus.
That's why the true God began calling his own worshipers by another name:
"JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" Isaiah 65:15

You'll notice that the group name "CHRISTIANS" makes no difference in the world of Religion, WHY? Because the religion never stood out just as Jesus prophesied {Matthew 5:13-16} that's why the name Jehovah's Witnesses stood out as if we are not using the same Bible! John 15:19 smiley
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:44am On Aug 28, 2021
@MightySparrow

I don't know this person until i finished reading the post only to discover that he is one of my brothers in the Lord. (JW)
Read and tell me if it's Islam that's the cause of terrorism or POLITICS! smiley

telkevog:

In the wake of a terrorist attack, you may naturally ask yourself: ‘Does God care? Why do these things happen? Will terrorism * ever end? How can I live with the fear I feel?’ The Bible provides satisfying answers to these questions.

How does God feel about terrorism?
God hates violence and terrorism. (Psalm 11:5; Proverbs 6:16, 17) And Jesus, God’s representative, rebuked his disciples when they resorted to violence. (Matthew 26:50-52) Although some claim to commit violent attacks in God’s name, he does not authorize their actions. In fact, he does not even listen to their prayers.—Isaiah 1:15.

God cares about all those who suffer, including those affected by terrorist attacks. (Psalm 31:7; 1 Peter 5:7) The Bible also indicates that God will act to bring an end to violence.—Isaiah 60:18.

The root cause of terrorism
The Bible reveals the underlying reason for terrorism: “Man has dominated man to his harm.” (Ecclesiastes 8:9) Throughout history, people with power have used terror tactics to oppress others. In response to oppression, others have used terrorism to fight back.—Ecclesiastes 7:7.

The end of terrorism
God promises to eliminate fear and violence and to establish peace on earth. (Isaiah 32:18; Micah 4:3, 4) He will:

Remove the root cause of terrorism. God will replace human domination with his worldwide government. The Ruler of this government, Jesus Christ, will treat everyone fairly, and he will eliminate oppression and violence. (Psalm 72:2, 14) At that time, no one will resort to terrorism. People “will find exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.”—Psalm 37:10, 11.

Undo all the effects of terrorism. God will heal people of the effects of terrorism, whether physical harm or emotional trauma. (Isaiah 65:17; Revelation 21:3, 4) He even promises to resurrect the dead, bringing them back to life on a peaceful earth.—John 5:28, 29.

The Bible offers us good reasons to believe that God will act soon. However, you may wonder, ‘Why hasn’t God ended terrorism already?’ To find the answer, watch the video Why Does God Allow Suffering? Visit jw.org
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:44am On Aug 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I am a Christian so i don't expect everyone to understand me quickly just the same way most people failed to understand my Master Lord and King (Christ Jesus)
Now let me list the means by which Politicians play their games to gain power and become GODS over others!
MONEY
BEAUTY
FAME
ELOQUENCE
WEAPONS
STRENGTH
RELIGION and so on.
I said Islam is a religion that's why some Politicians are hiding behind her to perpetrate evil, but it's like you're not getting the gist.
So let me pick one of the other means perhaps you can say anything to counter my point.

MONEY
Is money evil ?
Well money will become evil in the hands of a politician and if you're not careful you'll hate anyone rich after thoroughly examining how Politicians makes use of this means!
Please tell this forum between a man having 30 billion dollars reserved in his bank account and the man having 5,000 Naira as his last reserve in his account, who becomes the King, Lord, Commader, Controller, God over the other? smiley
Well maybe you still don't get it but i'll expatiate further. The man with 30 billion dollars will CONTROL (RULE) not only the one having #5,000, but have dominion over the wife, mother, father, daughter, son and everybody related to the poor man, all he needs to do is give them enough money and they will instantly ask him "what do you want us to do to the useless fool?" If he say "i just need his head" i am telling you that instead of fighting themselves over how to save this man who supposed to be a husband, father, son and friend to them their major concern instantly will be how each person will make the best use of what the rich man will give, as for the poor man he's dead already even while he's still breathing because he's of no use to them again. And any of them that objects to what their God (the rich man) says will only make the rich man get more heads!
That's how a Politician will use money to become a GOD over others!
So before you condemn any religion think of those using religion as a means to RULE over others not Religion in itself! wink

You don shift the goal post cheesy keep it up
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MightySparrow: 11:08am On Aug 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
@MightySparrow

I don't know this person until i finished reading the post only to discover that he is one of my brothers in the Lord. (JW)
Read and tell me if it's Islam that's the cause of terrorism or POLITICS! smiley

Man is the root cause of violence riding on the horses and chariots of greed of man using the provisions of politics (man's wanting to dominate man) and provisions of Islam (Mohammad' s religious laws supposedly given by Allah the sole right to force people to be ruled by violence (evidenced on the pages of history and the struggle of terrorists.

If you can lay you hands on this book: Journey into the Minds of Islamic Terrorists by Gabriel Matthew(pen name)). One eyptian member of terrorists group who became a Christian. He was a strugggler alongside with Osama bin Laden and Al - Banawi and others.
When you read the accounts and their philosophy, you will know the real reasons. You and your brother are mere senarists looking at issues with spectacle of your own religion.

I don't share your views.

1 Like

Re: Why You Hate Islam by MightySparrow: 11:47am On Aug 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
@MightySparrow

An upper Sharia Court in the Hadejia Local Government Area of Jigawa State on Thursday married off two sisters whose father, Abdullahi Malammadori, had reportedly refused to give out in marriage.

The court had earlier given Abdullahi Malammadori 30 days to marry off the women but he refused to obey the court order.

The court therefore ordered the state Hisbah board to arrange their marriage.

The Head of Hadejia Women Foundation for Orphans and Vulnerable Children, Fatima Kailanini, had sued Malammadori for refusing to give out Khadijat and Hafsat Abdullahi who had presented to him their suitors.

Kailanini said her organisation engaged Malammadori on several occasions on the need to agree to his children’s demand for marriage but he remained adamant in his refusal.

She said apart from rejecting their preferred suitors, Malammadori also refused to provide alternative suitors for the women, despite the two being above 30 years of age.

The state’s Hisbah Commander, Ibrahim Dahiru, who gave out the women in marriage, said the grooms presented N50,000 dowry for each for the women.

Dahiru said the court and Hisbah intervened to save the women from their father’s excesses. The official then pleaded with the couples to ensure that they give their father respect despite the disagreement.

The women were married off to Sadiq Abdulruf and Abubakar Yusuf at a ceremony which took place at the Hisbah office in Dutse, Jigawa State.

Which other religion can do this, may be JWs.

1 Like

Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
It's called a broad view that surpasses the myopic view! smiley

ANTIlSLAM:

You don shift the goal post cheesy keep it up
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
The main issue here is how man schemes to dominate as in control his fellowman at all cost (POLITICS) the means is what you're questioning instead of the real motive behind which is TO DOMINATE!
Just remove POLITICS from the scene and see how PEACE will reign throughout the earth just as it is in the midst of God's people (Jehovah's Witnesses) Isaiah 2:2-4 smiley

MightySparrow:
An upper Sharia Court in the Hadejia Local Government Area of Jigawa State on Thursday married off two sisters whose father, Abdullahi Malammadori, had reportedly refused to give out in marriage.

The court had earlier given Abdullahi Malammadori 30 days to marry off the women but he refused to obey the court order.

The court therefore ordered the state Hisbah board to arrange their marriage.

The Head of Hadejia Women Foundation for Orphans and Vulnerable Children, Fatima Kailanini, had sued Malammadori for refusing to give out Khadijat and Hafsat Abdullahi who had presented to him their suitors.

Kailanini said her organisation engaged Malammadori on several occasions on the need to agree to his children’s demand for marriage but he remained adamant in his refusal.

She said apart from rejecting their preferred suitors, Malammadori also refused to provide alternative suitors for the women, despite the two being above 30 years of age.

The state’s Hisbah Commander, Ibrahim Dahiru, who gave out the women in marriage, said the grooms presented N50,000 dowry for each for the women.

Dahiru said the court and Hisbah intervened to save the women from their father’s excesses. The official then pleaded with the couples to ensure that they give their father respect despite the disagreement.

The women were married off to Sadiq Abdulruf and Abubakar Yusuf at a ceremony which took place at the Hisbah office in Dutse, Jigawa State.

Which other religion can do this, may be JWs.
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MightySparrow: 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The main issue here is how man schemes to dominate as in control his fellowman at all cost (POLITICS) the means is what you're questioning instead of the real motive behind which is TO DOMINATE!
Just remove POLITICS from the scene and see how PEACE will reign throughout the earth just as it is in the midst of God's people (Jehovah's Witnesses) Isaiah 2:2-4 smiley

We are saying the same thing. Although, human beings have the tendency to dominate, Islam is one religion that preaches that as tenent of faith except you were not as deep in Islam as you claimed.

While in the middle belt, years ago,it was the practice of an Emir to forcefully marry of someone else's daughter away especially if the girls were Christians. If the father showed any displeasure, he would be banished. Ese Òrúru's case comes to mind.

Which other religions accept that? Haba Maximuside with these evidences and cases you still want me to agree with you. Which Papa or GO or GB would join people together in a forceful marriage? Haba!

1 Like

Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
He said: “This is what the king who rules over you will have the right to demand: He will take your sons and put them in his chariots and make them his horsemen, and some will have to run before his chariots. And he will appoint for himself chiefs over thousands and chiefs over fifties, and some will do his plowing, reap his harvest, and make his weapons of war and equipment for his chariots. He will take your daughters to be ointment mixers, cooks, and bakers. He will take the best of your fields, your vineyards, and your olive groves, and he will give them to his servants. He will take the tenth of your grainfields and your vineyards, and he will give it to his court officials and his servants. And he will take your male and female servants, your best herds, and your donkeys, and he will use them for his work. He will take the tenth of your flocks, and you will become his servants. The day will come when you will cry out because of the king you have chosen for yourselves, but Jehovah will not answer you in that day.” 1Samuel 8:11-18

That is what God said regarding your insistence on choosing human rulers (POLITICS) and it's consequences. So when i say only JWs are free from the troubles you people are bringing upon humankind with POLITICS sebi you said you must appoint RULER over you.
My friend, that's what the rulers in some places are doing in there own domain. Months ago yours also ordered the killings of youths protesting against them so that's the result when you insist on appointing human rulers: POLITICS!
As long as mankind approves human rulers terrorism will not end. Because those coming to RULE over you don't have your interest at heart and they all know it. So each politician know that whoever you people elect is equally greedy like himself that's why they're scheming different means to win the seats! undecided

MightySparrow:

We are saying the same thing. Although, human beings have the tendency to dominate, Islam is one religion that preaches that as tenent of faith except you were not as deep in Islam as you claimed. While in the middle belt, years ago,it was the practice of an Emir to forcefully marry of someone else's daughter away especially if the girls were Christians. If the father showed any displeasure, he would be banished. Ese Òrúru's case comes to mind.
Which other religions accept that? Haba Maximuside with these evidences and cases you still want me to agree with you. Which Papa or GO or GB would join people together in a forceful marriage? Haba!
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MightySparrow: 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
He said: “This is what the king who rules over you will have the right to demand: He will take your sons and put them in his chariots and make them his horsemen, and some will have to run before his chariots. And he will appoint for himself chiefs over thousands and chiefs over fifties, and some will do his plowing, reap his harvest, and make his weapons of war and equipment for his chariots. He will take your daughters to be ointment mixers, cooks, and bakers. He will take the best of your fields, your vineyards, and your olive groves, and he will give them to his servants. He will take the tenth of your grainfields and your vineyards, and he will give it to his court officials and his servants. And he will take your male and female servants, your best herds, and your donkeys, and he will use them for his work. He will take the tenth of your flocks, and you will become his servants. The day will come when you will cry out because of the king you have chosen for yourselves, but Jehovah will not answer you in that day.” 1Samuel 8:11-18

That is what God said regarding your insistence on choosing human rulers (POLITICS) and it's consequences. So when i say only JWs are free from the troubles you people are bringing upon humankind with POLITICS sebi you said you must appoint RULER over you.
My friend, that's what the rulers in some places are doing in there own domain. Months ago yours also ordered the killings of youths protesting against them so that's the result when you insist on appointing human rulers: POLITICS!
As long as mankind approves human rulers terrorism will not end. Because those coming to RULE over you don't have your interest at heart and they all know it. So each politician know that whoever you people elect is equally greedy like himself that's why they're scheming different means to win the seats! undecided

The scriptures qouted for Israelites or gentiles or all?
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
1Corinthians 10:11 undecided
Remember God purposely chose the nation of Israel to serve as a warning example for all other nations. So if we fail to learn from their blunders we will surely experience the same thing.
That's what is happening now!
For your information King David was God's choisest among the Kings of Israel. He killed a man and took the wife pátápátá! embarassed
God will not kill David because such is part of the things a ruler will do unquestionably but David fear God so when God's messenger told David his blunders are not hidden from the one who appointed him David repented.
Rulers whose consciences aren't trained with God's word will not feel any remorse! smiley

MightySparrow:

The scriptures qouted for Israelites or gentiles or all?
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MightySparrow: 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
1Corinthians 10:11 undecided
Remember God purposely chose the nation of Israel to serve as a warning example for all other nations. So if we fail to learn from their blunders we will surely experience the same thing.
That's what is happening now!
For your information King David was God's choisest among the Kings of Israel. He killed a man and took the wife pátápátá! embarassed
God will not kill David because such is part of the things a ruler will do unquestionably but David fear God so when God's messenger told David his blunders are not hidden from the one who appointed him David repented.
Rulers whose consciences aren't trained with God's word will not feel any remorse! smiley

Which God: Allah or Jehovah word?
The ones trained by Allah' s word are manifesting, that is my own position. Terrorists, violence, ruling by force tenets of Islamic faith.
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
MightySparrow:

Which God: Allah or Jehovah word?
The ones trained by Allah' s word are manifesting, that is my own position. Terrorists, violence, ruling by force tenets of Islamic faith.

When God dealt with the nation of Israel there was no other nation calling on the God of Israel. Today there are tens of thousands sects claiming they're worshipers of the God of Abraham.
So if all of them truly wants to prove to be true worshipers of the God of Israel they must all adhere to the warning example that befell the Israelites.
Only Jehovah's Witnesses are doing that now while all of you are deceiving yourselves all in the name of the God of Israel.
Muslims are also claiming worshipers of the God of Israel just as you do, they claim they believe in Jesus just as you do, the only difference is they're practicing their religion the way their prophet (Muhammad) taught them while you are practicing yours the way your own prophet (Papa) taught you.
Therefore since Muhammad never taught them and Papa never taught you that Politics is EVIL it will become the survival of the fittest! undecided
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MightySparrow: 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

When God dealt with the nation of Israel there was no other nation calling on the God of Israel. Today there are tens of thousands sects claiming they're worshipers of the God of Abraham.
So if all of them truly wants to prove to be true worshipers of the God of Israel they must all adhere to the warning example that befell the Israelites.
Only Jehovah's Witnesses are doing that now while all of you are deceiving yourselves all in the name of the God of Israel.
Muslims are also claiming worshipers of the God of Israel just as you do, they claim they believe in Jesus just as you do, the only difference is they're practicing their religion the way their prophet (Muhammad) taught them while you are practicing yours the way your own prophet (Papa) taught you.
Therefore since Muhammad never taught them and Papa never taught you that Politics is EVIL it will become the survival of the fittest! undecided

Only JWs? Delusion. Continue to bask in delusion. Your GB has reprogrammied you to believe that nonsense.
Continue friend.
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
You are programmed to believe that mankind can choose and rule themselves successfully {Genesis 3:5} while we are programmed to believe that Politics will always lead to disaster! Jeremiah 10:23 smiley

MightySparrow:

Only JWs? Delusion. Continue to bask in delusion. Your GB has reprogrammied you to believe that nonsense.
Continue friend.
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MightySparrow: 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You are programmed to believe that mankind can choose and rule themselves successfully {Genesis 3:5} while we are programmed to believe that Politics will always lead to disaster! Jeremiah 10:23 smiley

You don't believe man can rule themselves successfully, are you living outside an humanly organized society? Has JW taught you to disobey laws of whichever country you find yourself? Do you pay taxes, if need be would go to court of law?
Do you have conscience?

1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. 2 [/[b]b]Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: 4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. 5 Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake. 6 For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God’s ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.
Romans 13 : 1 - 6

You are living in delusion friend.
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
We are to obey whatever the authorities ask of us {Matthew 5:41} except when it contradicts God's command! Act 5:29 compare to Mark 12:17
But we are no part of the world! John 15:19 smiley

MightySparrow:

You don't believe man can rule themselves successfully, are you living outside an humanly organized society? Has JW taught you to disobey laws of whichever country you find yourself? Do you pay taxes, if need be would go to court of law?
Do you have conscience?

1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. 2 [/[b]b]Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: 4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. 5 Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake. 6 For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God’s ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.
Romans 13 : 1 - 6

You are living in delusion friend.

Re: Why You Hate Islam by MightySparrow: 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
We are to obey whatever the authorities ask of us {Matthew 5:41} except when it contradicts God's command! Act 5:29 compare to Mark 12:17
But we are no part of the world! John 15:19 smiley

Okay, well said. You still subject yourself to human government.
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
MightySparrow:

Okay, well said. You still subject yourself to human government.

Of course we do just like our Master, Lord and King but we will never ever support any of them against another whoever comes there is OK by us until our Kingdom come! smiley
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
It's called a broad view that surpasses the myopic view! smiley

Indeed grin
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
Exactly! smiley
ANTIlSLAM:

Indeed grin
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:10am On Aug 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Exactly! smiley

Exactly that you shifted the goal post? Just clap for yourself
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:44am On Aug 29, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Exactly that you shifted the goal post? Just clap for yourself
Whatever you say my friend, all i know is that RELIGION is not the world's problem rather it's POLITICS! smiley
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:22am On Aug 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Whatever you say my friend, all i know is that RELIGION is not the world's problem rather it's POLITICS! smiley

Even these deadliest Terrorist Groups In The World today are proclaiming peace nah..

1. Abdullah Azzam

2. Abu Sayyaf

3. Al-Naqshabandiya

4. Al-Nusrah Front

5. Al-Qaida

6. Al-Shabaab

7. Ansar al-Din

8. Anti-Balaka

9. Anti-Government extremists United States

10. Asa'ib Ahl al-Haqq Iraq

11. Boko Haram

12. Caucasus Emirate Russia

13. Donetsk People's Republic Ukraine

14. Free Syrian Army

15. Fulani extremists

16. Garo National Liberation Army

17.Haftar Militia

18. Hezbollah

19. Islamic Front Syria

20. Islamic Stateworldwide

21. Taliban
Re: Why You Hate Islam by indadi(m): 10:56am On Aug 29, 2021
God is a Terrorist
Allah is a Terrorist
Muslims and Christans are all Terrorists.
Poor people who are only interested in the world being destroyed not into how to develop the world.
They don't want to explore other parts of the universe rather they want the universe destroyed.
Weak people who the strong step on and they won't find a way to fight back rather they do what the weak are best known to do wish their enemies to burn in eternal flames.
Bloody Terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:08am On Aug 29, 2021
indadi:
God is a Terrorist
Allah is a Terrorist
Muslims and Christans are all Terrorists.
Poor people who are only interested in the world being destroyed not into how to develop the world.
They don't want to explore other parts of the universe rather they want the universe destroyed.
Weak people who the strong step on and they won't find a way to fight back rather they do what the weak are best known to do wish their enemies to burn in eternal flames.
Bloody Terrorists

Atheist, how does Christian terrorize your generation? No wonder You're a FOOL according to Psalm 14:1
Re: Why You Hate Islam by indadi(m): 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Atheist, how does Christian terrorize your generation? No wonder You're a FOOL according to Psalm 14:1

End time bastard get the hell outta my mention.
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

You now see the reason why i say the problem is not RELIGION but POLITICS?
Well the atheists will do the same thing in the face of POLITICS!
All what the POLITICIANS need to do is take advantage of their weakness to carry them along!
The Churches and Muslims are spiritually weak that's why politicians are using them, let them bring their political agendas to JWs it will fail woefully!
WHY?
Jesus has trained us not to put Money, Fame, Beauty, Eloquence, Nepotism, Racism and others ahead of our love for God. So nothing as in NOTHING politicians can do to make us hate our neighbours talkless our brothers in faith! smiley
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
indadi:

End time bastard get the hell outta my mention.

cheesy Take your drugs en
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You now see the reason why i say the problem is not RELIGION but POLITICS?
Well the atheists will do the same thing in the face of POLITICS!
All what the POLITICIANS need to do is take advantage of their weakness to carry them along!
The Churches and Muslims are spiritually weak that's why politicians are using them, let them bring their political agendas to JWs it will fail woefully!
WHY?
Jesus has trained us not to put Money, Fame, Beauty, Eloquence, Nepotism, Racism and others ahead of our love for God. So nothing as in NOTHING politicians can do to make us hate our neighbours talkless our brothers in faith! smiley

You haven't address the issue on ground, stop shifting the goal post plz

Are these deadliest Islamic Terrorist Groups In The World today proclaiming peace and unity?

1. Abdullah Azzam

2. Abu Sayyaf

3. Al-Naqshabandiya

4. Al-Nusrah Front

5. Al-Qaida

6. Al-Shabaab

7. Ansar al-Din

8. Anti-Balaka

11. Boko Haram

14. Free Syrian Army

15. Fulani extremists

17.Haftar Militia

18. Hezbollah

19. Islamic Front Syria

21. Taliban
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
Guy when i tell you believe me.
They are all instruments in the hands of POLITICIANS! smiley

ANTIlSLAM:

You haven't address the issue on ground, stop shifting the goal post plz

Are these deadliest Islamic Terrorist Groups In The World today proclaiming peace and unity?

1. Abdullah Azzam

2. Abu Sayyaf

3. Al-Naqshabandiya

4. Al-Nusrah Front

5. Al-Qaida

6. Al-Shabaab

7. Ansar al-Din

8. Anti-Balaka

11. Boko Haram

14. Free Syrian Army

15. Fulani extremists

17.Haftar Militia

18. Hezbollah

19. Islamic Front Syria

21. Taliban

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Salvation Is Of The Jews. / Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional / Is It A Sin For Couples To Kiss In The Church Premises?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.