Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Why You Hate Islam - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Hate Islam (4802 Views)

Why None Muslims Hate Islam - Picture / Before You Hate Israel, Note That It Means You Are Fighting Against God / Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Guy when i tell you believe me.
They are all instruments in the hands of POLITICIANS! smiley

Can you name any Christianity terrorist group you know that is functioning and fighting for God?
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Can you name any Christianity terrorist group you know that is functioning and fighting for God?
Well Jesus condemned the use of weapons in leading others:
Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword! Matthew 26:52
So according to Jesus of Nazareth anyone carrying weapons is not his follower therefore if they call themselves Christians they're just deceiving themselves! Matthew 15:8-9
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Well Jesus condemned the use of weapons in leading others:
Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword! Matthew 26:52
So according to Jesus of Nazareth anyone carrying weapons is not his follower therefore if they call themselves Christians they're just deceiving themselves! Matthew 15:8-9

Can you now differentiate between Islam and Christianity? Why are Christians not surrendering themselves to be used by politicians?

Politics is not the problem take it or leave it, those fighting for allah are the world's problems
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:49am On Aug 30, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Can you now differentiate between Islam and Christianity?
Christians are people who often organize their members to go visiting neighbours in other to reason along with them sharing the same line of thought regarding God and His righteousness! Matthew 10:11-13
Those threatening their neighbours are not Christians! Now there are different types of threat, some use force others go psychological by telling those who refuse to agree with them that their God will torture infidels forever. All these are means of THREAT!

Why are Christians not surrendering themselves to be used by politicians?
I have been with the intelligence and i'm telling you now that there are millions claiming Christians out there working as thugs or hired assassins for politicians. The fact that they're not perpetrating such evil under the banner of religion doesn't make their religion better than others! undecided

Politics is not the problem take it or leave it, those fighting for allah are the world's problems
History revealed that Allah is a god in the Arab World just like other gods in other lands now when some pick up weapons against their fellowman saying they're fighting for their god sound preposterous the real motive behind such moves is not about any deity (god) rather it's a means to dominate others which still boils down to the same point "POLITICS" undecided
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:17am On Aug 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Christians are people who often organize their members to go visiting neighbours in other to reason along with them sharing the same line of thought regarding God and His righteousness! Matthew 10:11-13
Those threatening their neighbours are not Christians! Now there are different types of threat, some use force others go psychological by telling those who refuse to agree with them that their God will torture infidels forever. All these are means of THREAT!

If those threatening their neighbours are not Christians as you said, WHO ARE THOSE THREATENING AND TERRORIZING THE WORLD PEACE? Are they Christians or NON-CHRISTIANS? No super story please

MaxInDHouse:

I have been with the intelligence and i'm telling you now that there are millions claiming Christians out there working as thugs or hired assassins for politicians. The fact that they're not perpetrating such evil under the banner of religion doesn't make their religion better than others! undecided

I will keep on explosing your ignorant, I am not discussing Thugs or hiring assassin with you but Terrorists terrorizing the world peace under the instructions of allah and Muhammad. I asked you to name any Christians terrorist group you know terrorizing the world peace as at today lobatan?

MaxInDHouse:

History revealed that Allah is a god in the Arab World just like other gods in other lands now when some pick up weapons against their fellowman saying they're fighting for their god sound preposterous the real motive behind such moves is not about any deity (god) rather it's a means to dominate others which still boils down to the same point "POLITICS" undecided

Those Islamic terrorist groups I listed above, can you proof it that they are all under political influences? Only Muslims are agents of terrorism, are Christians not active in Politics, why are Christians not terrorizing the world peace at large? Why only Muslims. Do you know that All terrorist groups members are Muslims

2 Likes

Re: Why You Hate Islam by Emusan(m): 10:27am On Aug 30, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:
If those threatening their neighbours are not Christians as you said, WHO ARE THOSE THREATENING AND TERRORIZING THE WORLD PEACE? Are they Christians or NON-CHRISTIANS? No super story please

You won't see him answer all your questions simply because he is confused.

Notice that he once said at the beginning of this thread that JWs and Islam are the ONLY group in this world that their members have the same LINE OF THOUGHT but see the same person now saying Christian must have the same line of thought.

I will keep on explosing your ignorant, I am not discussing Thugs or hiring assassin with you but Terrorists terrorizing the world peace under the instructions of allah and Muhammad. I asked you to name any Christians terrorist group you know terrorizing the world peace as at today lobatan?

You know how to grill him very well.

He brought politics into the discussion in other to rope other Christians into his lies by justifying Islam through the deceit of his lips.

Unfortunately, everything keeps bouncing back on him

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Those Islamic terrorist groups I listed above, can you proof it that they are all under political influences? Only Muslims are agents of terrorism, are Christians not active in Politics, why are Christians not terrorizing the world peace at large? Why only Muslims. Do you know that All terrorist groups members are Muslims

He can't answer because the name Christian that has been polluted which is while Jehovah gave them another (but they can't still do without claiming the name) must be condemned by all means, that's the reason you see him trying to place Christian and Islam together with his tiny brain.

1 Like

Re: Why You Hate Islam by Emusan(m): 10:47am On Aug 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

See delusion definition shocked shocked shocked

But you said at the beginning of this thread that Islam and JWs are the only groups in the world that their members have the same line of thought.

That should make them a Christian too cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

That highlighted is very funny, only if you know how it perfectly describes your organization because the last time I check it, your organization claimed anyone who doesn't belong to their organization will be destroyed in Armageddon.

What is the difference between destroying people forever and torturing people forever?

Hypocrite

I have been with the intelligence and i'm telling you now that there are millions claiming Christians out there working as thugs or hired assassins for politicians.

Lying liar intelligence officer, as if he's the only intelligence officer in the whole Nigeria not to even talk of the world.

The point has been TERRORIZING PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD.

The fact that they're not perpetrating such evil under the banner of religion doesn't make their religion better than others!

Just as the evil being perpetrated by members of JWs don't make their religion better than others.

History revealed that Allah is a god in the Arab World just like other gods in other lands

What does this have to do with the thread

now when some pick up weapons against their fellowman saying they're fighting for their god sound preposterous the real motive behind such moves is not about any deity (god) rather it's a means to dominate others which still boils down to the same point "POLITICS" undecided

If that's what politics entail then it means Jws is also politically motivated because they too are claiming dominance. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

I keep telling you that whenever you ask the question don't think you can dictate the tune of response. This is not an examination hall!
Others are following and they'll like to get the full gist of what is happening!

I quoted Jesus' own words to help you see why anyone having to do with physical weapons can't be a Christian. But you don't want to hear that, it's just a pity that Jesus don't recognize anyone who carries weapons so to Jesus both the one you tagged "terrorist" and the other man you call "guards" with weapons are the same!

Those Islamic terrorist groups I listed above, can you proof it that they are all under political influences?
YES!

Only Muslims are agents of terrorism, are Christians not active in Politics, why are Christians not terrorizing the world peace at large?
All politicians are terrorists no matter the faith they are claiming!

Why only Muslims. Do you know that All terrorist groups members are Muslims
This is where you goofed big time!
There are many none Muslims (on pay role) working with them! undecided
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I keep telling you that whenever you ask the question don't think you can dictate the tune of response. This is not an examination hall!
Others are following and they'll like to get the full gist of what is happening!

Na question I dey ask, why afraid to answer it?

MaxInDHouse:

I quoted Jesus' own words to help you see why anyone having to do with physical weapons can't be a Christian. But you don't want to hear that, it's just a pity that Jesus don't recognize anyone who carries weapons so to Jesus both the one you tagged "terrorist" and the other man you call "guards" with weapons are the same!

So thugs in your area are the same with Late Osama Bin Laden and his co. abi? Continue ok grin I will keep on exposing you

MaxInDHouse:

YES!

Bring your proofs from a reliable source

MaxInDHouse:

All politicians are terrorists even the one condemning the act of a terror (That your governor from Benue State) is a terrorist too ehn? You sha no go kill person with laugh cheesy grin

Tell me One Christian terrorist group terrorizing the peace of the world

MaxInDHouse:

Can you classify that Non-muslim? Atheists are non-muslims, Christians are non-muslims, etc

But if you go for Christians, name any group of Christian(s) that is actively participating in terrorizing the peace of the world as at today

2 Likes

Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
All those leaders with armed men forcing their opinions on others is a TERRORISTS!

That's what all those terrorists are fighting for, they just wants to be in control! smiley

ANTIlSLAM:

So thugs in your area are the same with Late Osama Bin Laden and his co. abi? Continue ok grin I will keep on exposing you
All politicians are terrorists even the one condemning the act of a terror (That your governor from Benue State) is a terrorist too ehn? You sha no go kill person with laugh cheesy grin Tell me One Christian terrorist group terrorizing the peace of the world Can you classify that Non-muslim? Atheists are non-muslims, Christians are non-muslims, etc
But if you go for Christians, name any group of Christian(s) that is actively participating in terrorizing the peace of the world as at today
Re: Why You Hate Islam by KingOKON: 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The concluding statement is somehow dicey but if that's how you feel like seeing the matter it's OK. But that's not the truth!

The world is going to an end, Satan and his demons are everywhere trying to make all humans destroy one another, they have lost in the battle to keep everyone in the dark, so as the light of God's word is getting brighter and Jesus' disciples are shining brightly throughout the earth Satan is becoming sadder everyday.

So they want to fight against God but the only way they can do such is by making God's word invalid. God's word said some humans will survive Satan's final attack on humanity {Revelations 7:14} but Satan and his demons are spitefully anticipating total annihilation!

Politics has been the root cause of the problem humans have right after the incident in the garden of Eden. God promised that no matter how Satan try He (God) will always have some people who will be loyal to God {Job 1:8} God arranged for a nation through Abraham's lineage but Satan succeeded in making that nation a mess {Matthew 23:37-38} so after Jesus' ultimate sacrifice God released His Holy Spirit and a GROUP of people who will later become millions across the globe practicing pure worship under God's sovereignty sufficed, instantly Satan and his demons went into action to annihilate all the pioneers of this GROUP {Revelations 12:17} after which Satan quickly initiated a counterfeit GROUP to deceive the world and will serve Satan's purpose, that religion is globally known today as the "Roman Catholic Church" unlike Jesus' true disciples who goes about peacefully preaching and teaching people from house to house and door to door the Catholics were forcing their religion on people everywhere they go. This went on until the birth of Muhammad in Mecca. Muhammad wanted to make himself a prophet just to enjoy himself but attacks kept coming from all sides including the Roman Catholic Church who taught Muhammad the little he knew about God. That was how both religions began struggling for the world's domination under Satan's blindfold (Politics)
Today the Catholic Church and her children Protestants have successfully held the power for centuries {Revelations 17:5} but the Arabs whose ancestors produced the first four world powers wanted the power back. That's why they are fighting Catholic and her Protestant children to recover what they thought rightfully belongs to them.
That's what is happening in the world today.
However Satan and his demons are the unseen forces behind all these {Ephesians 6:12} that's why Jesus commaded us never to lead by force or use of weapons! Matthew 26:52
Throughout the earth today the one and only GROUP who are aware of all these sacred secrets is JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Organization that's why Satan and his human agents keep criticizing us {2Corinthians 4:4} because we are not deceived by Satan's cobwebs! 2Corinthians 2:11
So as i said earlier people will continue to kill people and Satan will give you a thousand and one reason why you must pick up weapons to kill your fellowman, only Jehovah's Witnesses have been trained never to lift up weapons against anyone no matter what happens! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

May you have PEACE! smiley

but the Arabs whose ancestors produced the first four world powers wanted the power back.......who are this first 4 world powers t
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
KingOKON:

but the Arabs whose ancestors produced the first four world powers wanted the power back.......who are this first 4 world powers t
(1) Egypt
(2) Assyria (Southern Iran)
(3) Babylon (Iraq)
(4) Medo-Persia (Orientals with Northern Iran)

These are the first four world powers who are fighting to have the power back, Saudi Arabia is the cradle of Islam but Saudi is peaceful. WHY? Because Saudi Arabia never ruled the world at any point in human history so they are just watching to see how it goes while those fighting for world dominance are using Islam to recruit more hands! smiley
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
All those leaders with armed men forcing their opinions on others is a TERRORISTS!

That's what all those terrorists are fighting for, they just wants to be in control! smiley

Guy you must attend to them one after the other, don't module them up
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
Attend to them one after the other

MaxInDHouse:

MaxInDHouse:

MaxInDHouse:

YES!

MaxInDHouse:

All politicians are terrorists even the one condemning the act of a terror (That your governor from Benue State) is a terrorist too ehn? You sha no go kill person with laugh cheesy grin

MaxInDHouse:

Can you classify that Non-muslim? Atheists are non-muslims, Christians are non-muslims, etc

Re: Why You Hate Islam by KingOKON: 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

(1) Egypt
(2) Assyria (Southern Iran)
(3) Babylon (Iraq)
(4) Medo-Persia (Orientals with Northern Iran)

These are the first four world powers who are fighting to have the power back, Saudi Arabia is the cradle of Islam but Saudi is peaceful. WHY? Because Saudi Arabia never ruled the world at any point in human history so they are just watching to see how it goes while those fighting for world dominance are using Islam to recruit more hands! smiley

Arabs or their ancestors have NEVER rule the world, Ancient Egyptian had nothing to do with Arabs, the early kings of Assyria invaded the pre- Arab state what we now call Saudi Arabia.
Babylonians and Persians all existed side by side with the vast dessert land of different tribes what is now know as Saudi Arabia the land of the Arabs
Egypt and vast area Iraq had Arabs displacing the original population courtesy Islamic conquest while the Persian though Islamic still remain their identity.
Arabs long existed as distinct people from the early Egyptians, Babylonians, Assyrians and Persians.
The Turks the highest any moslem power went have no link with Arab and ditto China probably the next world power.
Arabs or their ancestors have never been world power
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
KingOKON:
Arabs or their ancestors have NEVER rule the world, Ancient Egyptian had nothing to do with Arabs, the early kings of Assyria invaded the pre- Arab state what we now call Saudi Arabia.
Babylonians and Persians all existed side by side with the vast dessert land of different tribes what is now know as Saudi Arabia the land of the Arabs
Egypt and vast area Iraq had Arabs displacing the original population courtesy Islamic conquest while the Persian though Islamic still remain their identity.
Arabs long existed as distinct people from the early Egyptians, Babylonians, Assyrians and Persians.
The Turks the highest any moslem power went have no link with Arab and ditto China probably the next world power.
Arabs or their ancestors have never been world power

So you agree that Egypt, Iran and Iraq were the first four world powers shey?
Well they're now claiming Arabic speaking countries and they're using Islam as a means to recover what they lost! smiley
Re: Why You Hate Islam by KingOKON: 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

So you agree that Egypt, Iran and Iraq were the first four world powers shey?
Well they're now claiming Arabic speaking countries and they're using Islam as a means to recover what they lost! smiley

I like your views and I really see where you are driving at
The above was just for clarification sake
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
I never knew some really know the history of the Arabs because most people now call all of them Arabs not knowing that only Saudi are the real Arabs and that the others are only using the language and the religion to recruit more armies against the West! smiley

KingOKON:
I like your views and I really see where you are driving at
The above was just for clarification sake
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You don take style-style run for my questions, no stress sha wink
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

You don take style-style run for my questions, no stress sha wink
POLITICS is against PEACE. Both of them need hands to support them before they can reign!

So where people like you see the hands working for these two, we see the real players behind the game.

Thanks for your time and energy my friend, i hate insulting people simply because they don't share my sentiment rather i reason along with them to see further than what they've seen! smiley
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:39am On Sep 01, 2021
Guy Attend to these questions one after the other

MaxInDHouse:

MaxInDHouse:

MaxInDHouse:

YES!

MaxInDHouse:

MaxInDHouse:

Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:13am On Sep 01, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:
Guy Attend to these questions one after the other
There's nothing to be afraid of my friend, it's about the conscience so speak for yourself and what you know.

So thugs in your area are the same with Late Osama Bin Laden and his co. abi? Continue ok grin I will keep on exposing you[/q]
YES! The only difference is one has a smarter means of recruiting more hands both of them are ambitious to RULE!

[quote]Bring your proofs from a reliable source
You mentioned "thugs" and "Bin Laden" just think about what both share in common before deliberating on their differences!

All politicians are terrorists even the one condemning the act of a terror (That your governor from Benue State) is a terrorist too ehn? You sha no go kill person with laugh
You don't know them, i know then and i have worked with them. The coolest looking of them is the one you should fear the most! WHY? The agitators among them are less connected to means of domineering but the coolest are the deadliest! smiley

I will keep telling you that it's not about group. The thugs in your locality belongs to what religion? It's just a means of recruiting more idle hands to gain POWER this is not about RELIGION!

I don't get this please rephrase!

My friend, you're more concerned about the outward appearance of people around you, try to be smarter by reading people's heart!
Claiming Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Atheist, Agnostic or Traditionalist is one thing but nursing the ambition to RULE over others is another thing entirely. Once you're ambitious to RULE then any means to get there will mean nothing to you call it thuggery or terrorism! smiley
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:54am On Sep 01, 2021
Emusan:

You won't see him answer all your questions simply because he is confused.

Very confused

Emusan:

Notice that he once said at the beginning of this thread that JWs and Islam are the ONLY group in this world that their members have the same LINE OF THOUGHT but see the same person now saying Christian must have the same line of thought.

Just imagine that

Emusan:

You know how to grill him very well.

He brought politics into the discussion in other to rope other Christians into his lies by justifying Islam through the deceit of his lips.

Unfortunately, everything keeps bouncing back on him

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

That is why I'm asking him to name any Christian terrorist group terrorizing world peace as he claimed that some Christians are been paid for this bloody act and to name those Christians that are on pay role is the problem.

Emusan:

He can't answer because the name Christian that has been polluted which is while Jehovah gave them another (but they can't still do without claiming the name) must be condemned by all means, that's the reason you see him trying to place Christian and Islam together with his tiny brain.

No doubt, he has a very tiny brain but I will keep on exposing him

1 Like

Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:19am On Sep 01, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Very confused
Just imagine that
That is why I'm asking him to name any Christian terrorist group terrorizing world peace as he claimed that some Christians are been paid for this bloody act and to name those Christians that are on pay role is the problem.
No doubt, he has a very tiny brain but I will keep on exposing him

I love the challenge so come with more and more of your questions, i'm ready! smiley
Re: Why You Hate Islam by Bacteriologist(m): 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
Stating that Islam is not a barbaric, misogynistic and necessarily violent religious ideology is not only denying the obvious, it is an absolutely ridiculous position to hold.

It demonstrates the lack of ability of such individual to make strong correlations between events and possible causes. Such as the one Islamic societies have with extremely poor humanitarian rights and basic freedom, especially for women and children.

1 Like

Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
YOUR ATTENTION NEEDED HERE

MaxInDHouse:

There's nothing to be afraid of my friend, it's about the conscience so speak for yourself and what you know.

I see, Indeed you're not afraid to answer them nah till I asked you same questions three times grin I will address your confusion thoroughly.

I am speaking for Christian and Christianity that we are NOT a TERRORIST In Christendom as you are trying to defend Islam that all These terrorist groups I listed above are Politicians, imagine grin

MaxInDHouse:

You mentioned "thugs" and "Bin Laden" just think about what both share in common before deliberating on their differences!

You mentioned that thugs are also TERRORISTS and I asked you very simple question that thugs in your village, are they terrorists too like Late Osama Bin Laden that destroyed World trade center and Pentagon in USA? Just answer Yes or No

MaxInDHouse:

You don't know them, i know then and i have worked with them. The coolest looking of them is the one you should fear the most! WHY? The agitators among them are less connected to means of domineering but the coolest are the deadliest! 

This Governor from Benue State that's condemning all terrorists and terrorism, IS HE ALSO A TERRORIST? If YES, pls tell me the terrorist group he belongs to?

MaxInDHouse:

I will keep telling you that it's not about group. The thugs in your locality belongs to what religion? It's just a means of recruiting more idle hands to gain POWER this is not about RELIGION!

So Boko Haram, Iswap, Isil and all those terrorists groups about 21 of them that I listed above are working for a particular force to gain power ehm? Pls tell me the politician(s) they are working for to gain power thereby shouting allahu akbar before embarking on their bloody acts

MaxInDHouse:

There are many none Muslims (on pay role) working with them! 

Pls name one non-muslim on pay role terrorizing world peace at large

MaxInDHouse:

My friend, you're more concerned about the outward appearance of people around you, try to be smarter by reading people's heart!
Claiming Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Atheist, Agnostic or Traditionalist is one thing but nursing the ambition to RULE over others is another thing entirely. Once you're ambitious to RULE then any means to get there will mean nothing to you call it thuggery or terrorism! 

See guy, ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS, Christians don't have time fighting for God or killing innocent people for God or by shouting Halleluyah before committing mayhem, beheading, etc

Pick out A Christian terrorist group(s) among them

1. Abdullah Azzam

2. Abu Sayyaf

3. Al-Naqshabandiya

4. Al-Nusrah Front

5. Al-Qaida

6. Al-Shabaab

7. Ansar al-Din

8. Anti-Balaka

9. Anti-Government extremists United States

10. Asa'ib Ahl al-Haqq Iraq

11. Boko Haram

12. Caucasus Emirate Russia

13. Donetsk People's Republic Ukraine

14. Free Syrian Army

15. Fulani extremists

16. Garo National Liberation Army

17.Haftar Militia

18. Hezbollah

19. Islamic Front Syria

20. Islamic Stateworldwide

21. Taliban
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I love the challenge so come with more and more of your questions, i'm ready! smiley

You are ready but you never ready to name any terrorist group working for Christendom till today, which kind confused being are you cheesy
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

You are ready but you never ready to name any terrorist group working for Christendom till today, which kind confused being are you cheesy
You are the one fooling yourself with what their claims!
Whoever is into politics is a TERRORIST already so stop the childish attitude of asking for what they call themselves! smiley
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You are the one fooling yourself with what their claims!
Whoever is into politics is a TERRORIST already so stop the childish attitude of asking for what they call themselves! smiley

See ignoramus thinking oo cheesy even those fighting terrorists e.g US President against Taliban is also a terrorist right? And to tell me which terrorist group those fighting Taliban like Trump, Obama, etc belongs to la problem
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

See ignoramus thinking oo cheesy even those fighting terrorists e.g US President against Taliban is also a terrorist right? And to tell me which terrorist group those fighting Taliban like Trump, Obama, etc belongs to la problem

All of them are TERRORISTS! smiley

Whoever carries weapons to force his opinion on others is a TERRORIST! smiley
Re: Why You Hate Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

All of them are TERRORISTS! smiley

Whoever carries weapons to force his opinion on others is a TERRORIST! smiley

Even Police officer that carries weapon (Ak 47) to defend the unity and security of a state is a terrorist abi? Just clap for yourself cheesy
Re: Why You Hate Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Even Police officer that carries weapon (Ak 47) to defend the unity and security of a state is a terrorist abi? Just clap for yourself cheesy
The are just authorized tools working for the POLITICIANS to enforce their rules! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sister Linda: The Woman Who Went To Hell And Came Back.....tells Her Story / The Parable Of The Two Sons - Paul Ellis / Devotion To His Word By Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.