Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) (87396 Views)

Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US / Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by offiahvictor(m): 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
enemyofprogress:
Dominique on my mind kiss kiss kiss
you wicked reach like that
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by seyz91(m): 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
cheesy

Taliban christian indeed!

You no lie
ValCon888:
A typical Nigerian girl has this entitlement mentality.
They believe you must do everything for them.
You must give them money, take them out, buy gifts, make their hair, recharge their phones (and still do the calling) etc.

You must give them money before they buy you gift. And they will only use 10% of that money for your usual boxers, singlet or roll-on birthday present.

She is never altruistic or selfless. If she does something for you, she expects you to do something even greater for her in return. It is until you date a foreign chick you realize a vast majority of Nigerian girls have nothing to offer.

A selfless, generous Nigerian girl is like a Taliban Christian. They don't exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
shocked

yen yen yen...
Rubbish talk.
What do most Nigerian guys bring to the table?
After smoking weed and taking blue pills, they will come with the intent of shifting someone's womb.
They are insatiable. Give them all the bleeping styles in the world, they'd still cheat.

Spits.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
People give gifts according to their financial capacity, and the best you can do is appreciate it.

Another thing, if you want to receive the best out of a woman who truly loves you, gift her something good. She will reciprocate even higher the next time. Except of course, if she's selfish, greedy and worthless. A woman who truly knows the worth of a good and generous man in her life will do whatever is necessary to make him happy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Edusouls(m): 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
Nigerian girls are damm too greedy, and selfish, materialistic and very hot headed, worsening it is their entitlement mentality, but I don’t blame them Na the society mould them like that, is not all their fault, we go dey manage dem, but to unveil their true colours take them to overseas they go Gaga, then u what a Nigerian girl is, oku Na erere

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by cactusJack(m): 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
This is the most pathetic thread I've seen on NL all you guys pouting and whyning why not travel to UK and get Balenciaga GF now.FOOLS like their mom is not a nigerian,ingrates

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by omoyeni37: 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
In as much as I detest USELESS GIRLS.
This is highly unfair, especially coming from a professional. It lacks content in its entirety.
Let's be Frank here,

1. What do u expect GIRLS 4rm POVERTY capital 2gIve u, when the presidency is ensuring that poverty permeates every family?

2. A country termed one of the worst countries to live in, yet you expect its humans to give you a $100 shoe?
3. A country where many LADIES can't afford sanitary pad.

4. Does he know the number of Ladies I support in Nigeria. He's crazy.
My Last BIRTHDAY was celebrated by my IGBO woman who did everything with $2000 dollars.
5. Does he think he's the only one with such ladies around.? Why tag the UK lady?

You can't give what you don't have.
6. How do you expect a Local GIRL to compete favourably with her western counterpart?
7. How do u expect a Lady who is a product of a country where people massively consume meals at burials/mourning ceremonies, with so much grabbing of takeaways, behave like dat UK Lady?

PLEASE, If you are an INDIGENT NIGERIAN LADY, kindly indicate for a Giveaway.
Brother, i am an indigent nigerian lady sir, God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by justjify(m): 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
Beebah2000:
Hmmm, nigerian men dey childish sha.
Na them.
Na una childish pass.
Singlet and handkerchief people grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Afritop(m): 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
What about those that did not even receive any gift

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by AfroKnight: 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
delpee:

Haba ! Change your circle of associates if possible. There are selfless and generous Nigerian ladies. You only need to get to meet the right one.

You people are always quick to give this worn-out, washed out response. Chances are even you yourself are not the “right one”. There’s no nonsense circle he needs to meet. 19 out of 20 naija girls are not in that neat little circle of yours.

Naija girls make babes from other nationalities look like angels cos there is this palpable tangible relief the first time a naija guy dates a foreign girl. The billing reduces drastically!

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by PAWG(m): 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2021
Sex is overrated but I’m sure iLegendd would disagree cheesy
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by nedekid: 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2021
Them give you bait, you chop.
When she collects your house you fully paid mogage after 20 years, your eyes go clear. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by enemyofprogress: 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2021
offiahvictor:
you wicked reach like that
I love the babe die
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by justjify(m): 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
People give gifts according to their financial capacity.
But you guys don't tax guys according to their financial capacity angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by armadeo(m): 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
Make e shut up joor.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Adakintroy: 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
You be still mumu. women are women everywhere. Wait make time reach.

500 apply for Visa one day. Mentally weak men.
Now I agree more with Kanye, slavery to an extent was a choice.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by MightySparrow: 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2021
justjify:

But you guys don't tax guys according to their financial capacity angry angry angry

How? You people don't answer direct questions. Do you obey Romans 13 : 1 - 6?
Please don't answer in the affirmative.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by iLegendd(m): 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2021
PAWG:
Sex is overrated but I’m sure iLegendd would disagree cheesy

Yes, it is and that's why I'm a virgin, but it's good to know how to f*ck, how to make love, how to last as long as she can handle, and how to be a great man in all aspects.
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by womenareapess: 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
Habib101:

grin or maybe she's not financial stable that's why she bought the 1k pef
na me come dey financial stable ko! undecided
When its her time she will be requesting for things her father can't buy her

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Angelfrost(m): 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
Well, it depends on who you are dating...

This has never been my story!!! I had nothing but great experiences dating in Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by iLegendd(m): 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
Adakintroy:
You be still mumu. women are women everywhere. Waite make that one hold you she go turn up for ur head.

500 apply for Visa one day. Mentally weak men.

Okay

Thanks for stopping by.
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by iLegendd(m): 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
justjify:

I don't know what you are talking about.
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Angelawhite(m): 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
ValCon888:
You must give them money, take them out, buy gifts, make their hair, recharge their phones (and still do the calling) etc.

You must give them money before they buy you gift. And they will only use 10% of that money for your usual boxers, singlet or roll-on birthday present.

She is never altruistic or selfless. If she does something for you, she expects you to do something even greater for her in return. It is until you date a foreign chick you realize a vast majority of Nigerian girls have nothing to offer.

A selfless, generous Nigerian girl is like a Taliban Christian. They don't exist.

Abeg where for una de see foreign chic date ?
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by RedEnergy: 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
Olumighty123:

Yes, single, with a husband and 2 kids grin shocked
grin
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Myhusband(m): 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2021
I've dated Nigeria ladies who have helped me a lot and do much on my birthday, so to me Nigeria ladies aren't that bad

those useless Guys disgracing our ladies should stop meeting olosho, you don't expect olosho in disguise to be responsible

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by authority2006(m): 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
ValCon888:

[s] A selfless, generous Nigerian girl is like a Taliban Christian. They don't exist.
[/s]

A bigot will always be a bigot no matter what! Spits

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Angelawhite(m): 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
SmellySperm:

Your own better u even get singlet and boxer...
My own na only all night banging i been get from my ex on my previous birthday

Imagine say she de on her period that day. You for no get anything

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by aku626(m): 6:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
He needs to come back and bath in bar beach, some ppl are getting cars from girlfriends, he travelled and na shoe e still get

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by brainhgeek(m): 6:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hope you will reciprocate when it's her birthday too

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.