Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) (87338 Views)

Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US / Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by vickydevoka(m): 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
womenareapess:
Good he left those piece of shiit called naija women undecided

Very useless set of black species who got no economical value. angry

I always advise you date a foreigner and forget those piece of shiit.

Naija women are useless..... All of them.

I remember when I was dating to black shegoat (naija women) The highest gift I ever received was perfume of 1k naira, and that was the day I was enlightened that those piece of shiit ain't worth it. undecided

Presently I'm dating a foreigner, and I most tell you, the experience is worth it. grin
My guy go say 9ja women problem na to color dere skin and mould there face or shape dere body. If Dem fit achieve dis two, e don do Dem, bcus Dem no say 9ja men useless Dem must come n if Dem come Dem go chop dem

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by NomzyJust(m): 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
Especially when you're dating an English girl. She will gift you the most expensive shit in the shelf.
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by vickydevoka(m): 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
People give gifts according to their financial capacity, and the best you can do is appreciate it.

Another thing, if you want to receive the best out of a woman who truly loves you, gift her something good. She will reciprocate even higher the next time. Except of course, if she's selfish, greedy and worthless. A woman who truly knows the worth of a good and generous man in her life will do whatever is necessary to make him happy.
That's where u get it wrong, though not ur fault. It's our culture. U must not wait for someone to do first
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Aganju849: 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
Once you tell Naija girl say you like am she go immediately start to give you bill.

Better bill o, She go expect you to carry at least 80% of her bukata

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by musicwriter(m): 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
It's amusing that all of a sudden Nigerian men are loving a relationship where the woman is equal to a man. Is the man no longer the head of the house? Oh, I see feminists may be welcome if they can afford a Balenciaga shoe.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by neyoohhh: 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
pacespot:
As much as people will try to condemn Nigerian women, I can boldly say that men are responsible for what the women are doing in this country. I'm not a hypocrite like most Nigerian men, it is only online that you think men are united in this country but the reality is that men are the greatest enemies of men in this country. A Nigerian man will sacrifice even his brother for a woman, he slavishly chases women about for a relationship even when the other party isn't interested in the affair, he believes he can use his money to impress the woman to change her mind. He gives in to a woman's demand easily and protects her interest even at the expense of self-destruct. Nigerian women see this obvious weakness in their men and they exploit it very quickly.

Great thinking .

It's like a sponsored self destruct.

It's going to get worse.
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by GOCEO: 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
In as much as I detest USELESS GIRLS.
This is highly unfair, especially coming from a professional. It lacks content in its entirety.
Let's be Frank here,

1. What do u expect GIRLS 4rm POVERTY capital 2gIve u, when the presidency is ensuring that poverty permeates every family?

2. A country termed one of the worst countries to live in, yet you expect its humans to give you a $100 shoe?
3. A country where many LADIES can't afford sanitary pad.

4. Does he know the number of Ladies I support in Nigeria. He's crazy.
My Last BIRTHDAY was celebrated by my IGBO woman who did everything with $2000 dollars.
5. Does he think he's the only one with such ladies around.? Why tag the UK lady?

You can't give what you don't have.
6. How do you expect a Local GIRL to compete favourably with her western counterpart?
7. How do u expect a Lady who is a product of a country where people massively consume meals at burials/mourning ceremonies, with so much grabbing of takeaways, behave like dat UK Lady?

PLEASE, If you are an INDIGENT NIGERIAN LADY, kindly indicate for a Giveaway.
Broder I salute becox u are the few pple with sense on diz page, I like ur reasoning a whole Iot, I had to even comment just becox of ur statement, the hatred towards Nigerian girls is just annoying. Respect

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by KevinDein: 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
cococandy:

Seun doesn’t care. It’s good traffic. NL provides an outlet for the actual and potential rapists, murderers and assaulters among Nigerian young men to come and voice their frustrations, receive validation on it and walk away more reinforced with hate.
Hahaha
Murderers? They have opinions you do not like and you tag them Murderers and all, hahaha grin. I bet you enjoy it when your fellow misandrists spew hateful comments. Cos we all know Nairaland boys are learners when next to the likes of Bratislava.a, chocolate, etc. Thank fvck Se.un is smart enough not to fall for your hypocritical bulllshhit.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Aflix(m): 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
CHoccolaTE:
I really hope Nigerian girls continue buying singlet and boxers for you males as gifts because that's what you people deserve.
You want expensive gifts from the same people you claim are inferior to you?
American women can take care of their males because they truly believe they are equal to men and don't believe any of that submission and providing religious talk.

Una go ever receive singlet and boxers until you agree that males and females are equal.
Men not agreeing to being equal to women doesn't stop women from hustling to better their lives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Aksnoopy: 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2021
Shola! He is actually a very nice guy way back then in CMUL.
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by GhostWisperer: 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
EBMedia:
Nigerian Doctor In The UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From A UK Woman (Photos, Video)

A Nigerian medical doctor resident in the United Kingdom took to Twitter to express his happiness for leaving Nigeria and Nigerian women after he got a Balenciaga footwear as a birthday gift from a woman in the UK, IgbereTV reports.

Dr Shola, who recently left Nigeria for the UK, said that while in Nigeria, he was only receiving boxers, singlets, and sex as birthday gifts.

However, after moving to the UK, he got Balenciaga footwear.

He wrote;

See photos and video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56A7Gc3Dwqc

https://igberetvnews.com/1399002/nigerian-doctor-uk-mocks-nigerian-women-gift-uk-woman-photos-video/
lazy unmotivated, attention-seeking emigrant.

Shameless hairy goat looking for a woman to give you gift.

The real men never made it to the 21st century.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by kellybently(m): 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
Legendrysailor:
Hell yeah !!!!!

He is damn right. Dating a Nigerian lady is risky.

98.999% of Nigerian girls have nothing to offer in a relationship. D are damn too broke , always looking for already made men.

Ur birthday you celebrate for them.
Their own birthday you still celebrate for them.

Them no dey get money. Only thing they can offer is sex. Which u can get at any point in time if you sabi ur way.
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by BRATISLAVA: 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
KevinDein:

Hahaha
Murderers? They have opinions you do not like and you tag them Murderers and all, hahaha grin. I bet you enjoy it when your fellow misandrists spew hateful comments. Cos we all know Nairaland boys are learners when next to the likes of Bratislava.a, chocolate, etc. Thank fvck Se.un is smart enough not to fall for your hypocritical bulllshhit.
Is there a reason you're mentioning this moniker in one of your embittered misogynistic spewings?

So many of you on this forum are murderers, rapists and woman batterers. It's easy to get away with it until you are caught.

Direct your attention to those men referred to whose comments you like. You're allowed to like the above class of men. Professional courtesy is allowed.

But do it without bleating monikers.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by OwenJesse27(m): 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2021
Beebah2000:
Hmmm, nigerian men dey childish sha.

Deal with the truth sister ......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Number1benue: 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2021
extol1:

you go wait tire

Lolssssssssss
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by haslaw(m): 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Its well. D lady bought what she could afford

Hypocrisy in high places.
The same lady would want her boyfriend to be able to afford loads of gifts and a big birthday party.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by BRATISLAVA: 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
GhostWisperer:
lazy unmotivated, attention-seeking emigrant.

Shameless hairly got looking for a woman to give you gift.

The real men never made it to the 21st century.

He's exhibiting the typical local Nigerian men behaviors.

He's met a foreign woman for the first time in his life. Allow the coal-faced doctor to enjoy himself. Golddigging is permitted if it's the man doing it.

Welcome to toxicland, forum for broke men with local comments.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by AutoChick4U(f): 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
haslaw:

Hypocrisy in high places.
The same lady would want her boyfriend to be able to afford loads of gifts and a big birthday party.
Not all at like this naw. So many don't even fancy parties so y put all Nigerian ladies in a box?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
Theunbothered:

It's not my fault you can't read properly. Anyway no point prolonging issues, I'm sure you're waiting to call your boyfriend for shawarma money after the Chelsea game.
eyah undecided see where your imagination carry u go. I no blame you sha, I blame your village people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2021
Beebah2000:
Hmmm, nigerian men dey childish sha.

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by NotoriousBiggyS: 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
offiahvictor:
Shot your trap boy. I always ask if it was a Nigerian woman gave birth to you guys and your sister s

Simp

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by KevinDein: 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Is there a reason you're mentioning this moniker in one of your embittered misogynistic spewings?

So many of you on this forum are murderers, rapists and woman batterers. It's easy to get away with it until you are caught.

Direct your attention to those men referred to whose comments you like. You're allowed to like the above class of men. Professional courtesy is allowed.

But do it without bleating monikers.
grin
My point is if she is fine with toxic toxic comments from you and your likes, she has no right to feel morally superior to nairaland boys who aren't even as hateful as you.
Cool username you've got, BTW. cool
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by otokx(m): 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
See as this man wan find trouble.
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
OwenJesse27:

Deal with the truth sister ......
Lol cheesy cheesy
Which truth??
The man is childish, that is the truth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by investorMK(m): 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
womenareapess:

I remember when I was dating to black shegoat (naija women) The highest gift I ever received was perfume of 1k naira, and that was the day I was enlightened that those piece of shiit ain't worth it. undecided

Presently I'm dating a foreigner, and I most tell you, the experience is worth it. grin
connect me with her friend
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by solofresh(m): 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
The day I traveled abroad and spent like a month there,that was the time I confirmed there are difference between Nigerian girls and Foreign girls
Despite not having a girlfriend there, the female friends I had there showed me so much love and by gifts for me
We go shopping on weekends
Unlike Nigeria where my so called girlfriend calls me only when she needs help and money
I dumped her sorry ass after I came back, even though I loved her

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

SHUT UP!!!
Oops...... Make me cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by ussv: 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
womenareapess:

Geez....................that was harsh o . Wetin naija babes do you na ? lol
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by 24brains(m): 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
GTCO:
It is not an insult. This should be a motivator to Nigerian women.
You are not born to collect, you should also give (stop giving boxers and singlet)
It doesn't harm to give to a man a better gift like houses, football kit, cars.
You can even buy him Wembley stadium

https://www.nairaland.com/6723459/using-kids-beg-sin-actress#105250549
hmmm this is just like a taliban christian which doesn't exist.
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by BRATISLAVA: 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
KevinDein:

grin
My point is if she is fine with toxic toxic comments from you and your likes, she has no right to feel morally superior to nairaland boys who aren't even as hateful as you.
Cool username you've got, BTW. cool

Keep your misogyny.

Nigerian men: she's useless, she doesn't give me money, I'm the one giving everything, she doesn't love me, she's only after money, broke girl

Also Nigerian men: my foreign gal just gave me $xxxx of blah blah blah, this is real romance, she's so caring and different, she's spending on me, she bought me this she bought me that, she's worth it

Tell us what the difference is? It's okay to be a Nigerian golddigger if you're a man?

Same pathetic threads. Even ugly very black Nigerian men looking like shadows in Black clothes in the UK will hype themselves and try to talk down on Nigerian women once they are collecting money from a woman.

Pot calling the kettle black.

You people are pathetic.

PS:
Foreign girl: he's useless, he doesn't give me money, I'm the one giving everything, he doesn't love me, he's only after money, broke nikkur, I'll just use him for his BBC grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2021
Biglittlelois:

You can imagine the mindset of a so called doctor just to insult resident naija girls, then look at most comments on front page from boys here, they clearly feed on hate forgetting their mothers and sisters are Nigerian.

The truth is no respectal of affiliation ... just becos we have mothers, daughter n sistas won"t gag the truth .... i expect a lady to counter @least,saying: i bought so so ... maybe ps2 or rechargeable lamp for my boyfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by CXLVII: 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2021
Short people are too loud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.