Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) (87340 Views)

Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US / Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by solofresh(m): 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

It is defensible that Nigerian men are golddigging foreign women and coming on the internet to brag about it as if it's something special?

All Nigerians are the same, the sooner Nigerian men accept they are like the Nigerian women they condemn, the better.

Nigerian men are some of the most vacuous and egotistic men alongside their Arab companions.

There is no difference between a white woman and a Nigerian one. That is why white men invented the red pill and mgtow for white women, not Nigerian women. That's because they aren't as saintly as Nigerian men claim.

Good luck defending.
Let me tell you something
There is a difference between someone doing something for you without you demanding and there is a difference between you demanding from people to give you
The later is that of a Nigerian woman
You people demand alot with entitlement mentality
But in myown case,I don't demand before they give.
Those white girls are willing to give without me asking but a typical Nigerian woman don't do that, instead, they feel they are entitled to a man always doing the giving while they keep receiving
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by BRATISLAVA: 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2021
neyoohhh:

Low iq retar*d, you are a silly brat indeed.

You are not rational but think you are.

I have you figured out.

Remain senseless.

Bickering male, so feminine yet hates feminists. Bickering like a market woman, you can't help yourself.

You're the irrational and senseless one for first quoting me impolitely.

It's obvious I'm dealing with a weak, bickering caricature of a man. Every woman's nightmare.

Disgusting.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Ladycewhy(f): 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
womenareapess:
Good he left those piece of shiit called naija women undecided

Very useless set of black species who got no economical value. angry

I always advise you date a foreigner and forget those piece of shiit.

Naija women are useless..... All of them.

I remember when I was dating to black shegoat (naija women) The highest gift I ever received was perfume of 1k naira, and that was the day I was enlightened that those piece of shiit ain't worth it. undecided

Presently I'm dating a foreigner, and I most tell you, the experience is worth it. grin
so much venom, did your mother dump you in a bush as a baby? undecided.

This is way beyond the topic, seems you have personal issues with your mother to be this vile. undecided

Even your moniker shows You need therapy, Jesus and breast milk from your mother's mammary glands cos it's obvious you were not breast fed as an infant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by OwenJesse27(m): 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
Beebah2000:
Lol cheesy cheesy
Which truth??
The man is childish, that is the truth.

The truth is that Nigerian girls want to eat their cake and have it ...you can be forming feminist yet you are still depending on ur guy .... and not sharing the financial burden of ur family if you are married ....let be sincere Nigerian girls nor dey try
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2021
larryjonze:

My concern is why these ur naija babe that bought you everything have to be in the Uk, nd not naija. i will classify her a foreign babe
Less i forget designer footwear are quiet expensive, there are sneakers worth more than $2000, that can even buy a car. abroad designer footwears are big deals don't even go there
My BROTHER a Girl can't earn 2Million Naira Monthly and still be overtly stingy towards her so called BOYFRIEND who she claims she loves.

You can't compare Light with Darkness.
NIGERIANS are very hungry and its worse now.
He's a medical doctor and probably he's Nigerian Girlfriend was a social scientist or Nurse back in Nigeria. Meanwhile, his UK Girlfriend earns up to 3k Great Britain pounds monthly...
What a comparison.

Let's bring same NAIJA GIRLS to the US or UK and watch things play out themselves.
Then repatriate those UK Ladies to Nigeria and render them JOBLESS and Hopeless.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by b3llo(m): 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
JimmyDarmody:

A selfless, generous Nigerian girl is like a Taliban Christian. They don't exist.
this line sweet my belle

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by neyoohhh: 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
Sanchez01:

So many contradiction in one tiny post. If you can only gift according to your capacity, which isn't actually a bad thing, you should also expect something based on your OWN capacity and not the other person's.

I hate to be the person to join the "Nigerian girls" bandwagon but majority have one thing in common. They are always different and 'unique' until they ask and never stop asking because they know the dude is financially capable. Although I get that most of the girls are not buoyant financially but expecting a guy to go all out for you and spoil you silly when you can't replicate the same when the time comes should not be condoned.

Gifting me a singlet/boxers and handkerchief like I am some chief priest isn't something to "awwwnnn" over. That's downright witchcraft. Date someone within your financial strength and get each other bras and singlets. Don't expect or hope to be with someone that is financially stronger while you crave the best of gifts from him only to make him feel worse when you want to get him gifts.

LOL. cheesy

This is where I so much cherish voice notes. Typing nowadays has started to become a herculean task for me.

My comment didn't centre on whose financial pocket should be deeper. What I meant was, when you gift your woman something worthy, she in reciprocity would always go above that gesture, if she's thoughtful. The same financial level or not. If you get me an iPhone 12 as a birthday gift, it'd be thoughtless on my part to go lower than that radar. If it means saving the whole of my salary in anticipation of your birthday to give you something matching or even surpassing, I will do that. So, chilax and get the message.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Lastanza: 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2021
Beebah2000:
Hmmm, nigerian men dey childish sha.

Look at this relationship Bandit

Nonsense
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by phazotron(m): 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
Toks2008:

Strangely enough, the ones I have met don't have an entitlement mentality... The one I have known for 20years don't ever hustle me for money and the one I know for 7years have never asked me for a dime.

Maybe I'm just fortunate to meet the rare ones.

But truth be told, my first ever bday gift was from Naija lady in UK...

I JUST feel naija economy is part of the reasons our naija ladies are the way they are.

Lies

There are other countries as poor as Niger Nigeria and yet their females don't behave like that

U think say poor people no dey America?
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

And who hasn't been with a foreigner? Disgusting, typical damaged Nigerian man. Is a foreign woman a medal? LMAO. Pathetic.

Misogynist dogs like you only deserve corpses as companions.

Die lonely, dog!

MOLTENLAVA, abek, sofri sofri nau, I dey manifest divine feminine energy for hia here o and as I dey read your comments, e dey mix with the universe energy come dey block my channel as I dey try connect ehn. grin grin grin
-

But imagine acting "feminine" with these/such kind of men? Taaaaar. Keep giving it hot, jooor.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by delpee(f): 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
Theunbothered:

You say this yet every man has stories about the "billing" Nigerian women give in the opening stages of the relationship.

That rubbish is so off-putting it makes you wonder if the parents of these women abandoned them.

Well, I don't have many women like that around me. I wasn't brought up that way and I counsel those who see it as normal so the generalisation sounds strange to me.

May God lead you to women with better values.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
MummyD2020:
See all of them condemning Nigerian women/girls! Who is now dating them? abi are u all reverend fathers, gays or not in any relationship?
Don't mind them.
There was a Nigerian LADY Friend I dashed 50k during my last visit. Could you believe she brought her MOM and siblings to my Hotel room to thank me. I wept profusely that night.
Then exchange rate was $1 for #360.
Now ordinary $20 is 10k in Naira and you expect Ladies who earn 100k monthly to purchase designers for you.
That DOCTOR is MAD.
It was actually poverty that made him expose himself.
Why did he leave Nigeria for a Better country in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by womenareapess: 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
blues234:

Bross, we dey the same league. Currently I'm dating one sweet angel from New Zealand, but my fear say she wan touch Nija.
I dey try talk am off, but she dey insist to visit. Have you ever hosted your date in Nija? how you manage? Drop me some clues, if any bro. grin
yeah! With too dragging and nagging even when I try talked her off with videos and pictures of Nigeria. She still insisted.

What I did was to find a good hotel at Lagos and we stay for a week but she didn't find it funny with mosquitoes and police pullover all the time undecided

Just try to avoid major hotline places in Nigeria if she still insist on coming

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by vickydevoka(m): 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
dangermouse:

If they can't get a girl from Nija ,then from where?
You can't blame them when all they are trying to say is taht enough is enough. Nija girls can change for good as is obtainable in other climes. They are not asking for much. Not holding brief but not all Nija girls are like this, just a huge percentage of them
Oga it's a tradition. It's very difficult to eradicate it
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by BRATISLAVA: 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
neyoohhh:

Not bickering, someone needs to put you stupid morons in place.

I owe you nothing, if you insult me, expect reprisals, afterall it's just the internet.

I can only empathize with you because you exhibit traits of a mentally damaged person .

Feminine pseudo-man.

You bicker too much, and that is a clear sign of a mentally damaged man. You're the one suffering from such, and that is why you can't stop bickering.

You aren't putting anyone in their place, you're just exhibiting what every one knows is the sign of the weak neighing m_oron you are.

Weak, pathetic excuse for a man (if you can still be called one).

You're the mentally ill, deranged and low IQ one here. You are so de_ranged you can't remember that you dropped the first insult.

Quote in vain next time.

Bickering, pseudo-man.

Shoo.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
OwenJesse27:

The truth is that Nigerian girls want to eat their cake and have it ...you can be forming feminist yet you are still depending on ur guy .... and not sharing the financial burden of ur family if you are married ....let be sincere Nigerian girls nor dey try
yeah, Nigerian girls no dey try sha undecided
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by BRATISLAVA: 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
Magnoliaa:

MOLTENLAVA, abek, sofri sofri nau, I dey manifest divine feminine energy for hia here o and as I dey read your comments, e dey mix with the universe energy come dey block my channel as I dey try connect ehn. grin grin grin
-

But imagine acting "feminine" with these/such kind of men? Taaaaar. Keep giving it hot, jooor.

grin grin grin

This actually made me laugh.

This is a pointless thread that doesn't require any meaningful response to the male posters. A lot of damaged, worthless men are roaming in human skin. This forum has gone to the dogs. Pun intended.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by godwon01(m): 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
He should be very careful about his utterances in the UK. He should respect the ethics of the profession if he wants to stay long in the UK. This country has a high respect for the profession. Doctor don't talk or comments on social media any how. This is UK and not Nigeria. If things go wrong in your practice, they will use your past to judge you. You need to be very careful. You know you are on work permit and you need to behave. In any future comment on social media, don't show your face again.OK.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lastanza:

Look at this relationship Bandit

Nonsense
Relationship bandit
Hahahaha....!!! Chai....!! E pain am ooo grin grin
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
Most of the times "TODAY A KING WAS BORN".

Text message of #4
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2021
godwon01:
He should be very careful about his utterances in the UK. He should respect the ethics of the profession if he wants to stay long in the UK. This country has a high respect for the profession. Doctor don't talk or comments on social media any how. This is UK and not Nigeria. If things go wrong in your practice, they will use your past to judge you. You need to be very careful. You know you are on work permit and you need to behave. In any future comment on social media, don't show your face again.OK.
THUMBS UP BRO.
He doesn't know yet.
He thinks he is a BRITISH CITIZEN now.
Someone Living on Permits and Renewals.
He can be sent home any moment from now to join those same ladies he left in that miserable Nigerian state. He exposed himself because he was terrible poor as a Nigerian Doctor.

Some Nigerian Doctors owe CHILDREN SCHOOL FEES but such is unheard of in Western world.
He should be ashamed of himself.
He should be ashamed that NIGERIA's BEST HOSPITAL is located in LONDON, which the presidency patronizes 2weekly.
He is BRILLIANT but not Intelligent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by BRATISLAVA: 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2021
larryjonze:

On one hand if seems you lack comprehension and on the otherhand you talk like you hardly think thing thru ... naija men spending is a constant K irrespective of location ... what naija men celebrate in foreign ladies is just reciprocation which seems allen to most naija guys. ask around naija men are big spenders when it comes to taking care of women, even on BB maria, liquidrose were complaining about how sammie spends on angel. just the truth n reality no hate .. think

Why do you want a reasonable post on a thread whose premise is Nigerian male foolishness? There's not one post from men in support of the doctor that shows there's a comprehension of life itself from the forum males.

What is reciprocation? Foreign ladies are only on your radar because you think there's something special about them.

Nigerian men have decided that all they want is to make money and get any girl they want. And that's what they're getting. So what is the complaint?

The doctor is just another dumb golddigging Nigerian man. If she didn't give him something worth money, would he be showing is his coal painted unattractive face? He was silent until he got something worth money.

Why complain about Nigerian girls who did the same to him, then?

You people are lost and confused. Men's approach to gender wars is usually dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by neyoohhh: 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2021
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2021
Any serious NIGERIAN LADY in the UK can render that Medical doctor useless with this post of his.
He's yet to have sense.
Someone whose LIFE is still hinged on PERMIT
This is why we carry our BAD and Terrible character to diaspora and mess ourselves up.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

When men do it it's called gifting because they are the recipients. When women do it, it's called extortion because they are the recipients. You people don't even know what you're saying anymore.

Too many assumptions about white women. Most of you need to grow past the age of 25/30 to get experience.

How much low do i av to go, anyways its called gifting cos most guyz don't ask or pressurizes gurls for gifts toward our birthday or anything ... we can only hope buh naija gurlz will frustrate nd give attitude till a guy has no other option than to collect lapo loan to buy her gift.
its not about recipients ... the issues here is naija gurlz expectation nd what they reciprocate. the margin so wide
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by BRATISLAVA: 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
larryjonze:

How much low do i av to go, anyways its called gifting cos most guyz don't ask or pressurizes gurls for gifts toward our birthday or anything ... we can only hope buh naija gurlz will frustrate nd give attitude till a guy has no other option than to collect lapo loan to buy her gift.
its not about recipients ... the issues here is naija gurlz expectation nd what they reciprocate. the margin so wide

The same can be said for Nigerian men. They aren't some helpless, innocent saints held at gunpoint. It's what they want they're receiving. It's what they've made society values that they are reaping.

And it's not called gifting. It is extortion, too. They are doing the exact same thing.

All the changing of words and misogyny is pointless.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by goodheart02(m): 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
Gadafii:
You even got singlets

"A king was born" was what I got cheesy

On this day a king was born... and bla bla bla... Lol
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by dangermouse(m): 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
[quote author=vickydevoka post=105275432]
Oga it's a tradition. It's very difficult to eradicate it[/quote
Madam a wrong/bad tradition hads been proven over time that it can be eradicated. Killing of twins, burrying Kings with virgins and sacrificing human beings to idols and deities etc, has being negative customs and traditions that has being eradicated with time. This too can be.
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by emapeteum(m): 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
I have removed Nigerian ladies from my mind as I will be traveling to France.I suffered alot in the hands of Nigerian ladies who would only follow you if you owns a car.Thank goodness that God bless recently to move out of the country
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by goodheart02(m): 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

He disappointed me greatly.
He's a DISGRACE.
He should be ashamed that his Expensive & well endowed UK Girl Friend who could only get him a PAIR of SHOES for his BIRTHDAY.
Meanwhile, my IGBO Woman in the US just celebrated with my Birthday with $2000.
In Fact, the Last time it was a Toyota Car Gift.

I can deduce that his UK GIRLFRIEND doesn't Love him at all. How could she give him an ordinary pair of shoes worth probably $100.
That's POOR.

Oga stop lying about an imaginary IGBO woman in the US. That's what I've been hearing from u here since. Why not show us all she got for u, atleast the doctor could show us his so called "ONLY SHOE"

No be only Toyota car gift na Mack truck
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by neyoohhh: 11:08pm On Aug 28, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Shall we examine the cognitive distortions.

Why do you want a reasonable post on a thread whose premise is Nigerian male foolishness? There's not one post from men in support of the doctor that shows there's a comprehension of life itself from the forum males.

Says the most irrational person who kept deflecting from the main point.

What is reciprocation? Foreign ladies are only on your radar because you think there's something special about them.

Reciprocity means give and receive, not have an entitled take mentality.

Nigerian men have decided that all they want is to make money and get any girl they want. And that's what they're getting. So what is the complaint?

Irrational fallacies, how did you come to this conclusion?

The doctor is just another dumb golddigging Nigerian man. If she didn't give him something worth money, would he be showing is his coal painted unattractive face? He was silent until he got something worth money.

Deflections.
A doctor is dumb? Actually they score high in cognitive tests.

A UK doctor is a gold digger? Well like I said, you are incredibly stupid.

Coal painted face? You're truly a self hating man hater.

Why complain about Nigerian girls who did the same to him, then?

False equivalence.

Nigerian guy's give but don't receive, different from couple's who look after each other regardless of socio economic factors.

You people are lost and confused. Men's approach to gender wars is usually dumb.

You're exactly what you wrote here, lost and confused.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.