Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) (87341 Views)

Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US / Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by pennywys(m): 6:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
You are so on point bro
These mattress here are nothing but parasites
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Saintfrancis82(m): 6:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
My brother no be lie, Nigeria ladies need to work on there self.

Because very soon we men, we go the travel out of country in searching of wife oooooo
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by udomma1005(m): 6:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
CowBBQGrills:
shocked

yen yen yen...
Rubbish talk.
What do most Nigerian guys bring to the table?
After smoking weed and taking blue pills, they will come with the intent of shifting someone's womb.
They are insatiable. Give them all the bleeping styles in the world, they'd still cheat.

Spits.
How would you blame them when ya all got nothing else to offer asides the slit to the womb undecided
Birds of a feather, flock! You won't meet weed mehn blue pill dudes if you don't do codeine and sorts cheesy
Deal with that & let the weedy eyed pals do what they're good at-Womb shifts!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by kunleiky(m): 6:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
BabbanBura:
I always talk am, our Naija ladies need to get their lazy ass from sleeping, watching series, making up, partying etc and work for their own money so relationship won't be poverty alleviation program for them instead a healthy mutually beneficial affair

You can say this again... and again please.
E tire me for them
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
justjify:

Na them.
Na una childish pass.
Singlet and handkerchief people grin grin
Lol grin grin grin the day way I go buy my boyfriend singlet and handkerchief, that day maybe my brain dey touch.
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by blowjohn(m): 6:41pm On Aug 28, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
In as much as I detest USELESS GIRLS.
This is highly unfair, especially coming from a professional. It lacks content in its entirety.
Let's be Frank here,

1. What do u expect GIRLS 4rm POVERTY capital 2gIve u, when the presidency is ensuring that poverty permeates every family?

2. A country termed one of the worst countries to live in, yet you expect its humans to give you a $100 shoe?
3. A country where many LADIES can't afford sanitary pad.

4. Does he know the number of Ladies I support in Nigeria. He's crazy.
My Last BIRTHDAY was celebrated by my IGBO woman who did everything with $2000 dollars.
5. Does he think he's the only one with such ladies around.? Why tag the UK lady?

You can't give what you don't have.
6. How do you expect a Local GIRL to compete favourably with her western counterpart?
7. How do u expect a Lady who is a product of a country where people massively consume meals at burials/mourning ceremonies, with so much grabbing of takeaways, behave like dat UK Lady?

PLEASE, If you are an INDIGENT NIGERIAN LADY, kindly indicate for a Giveaway.

Do u know how much a typical naija gal has in he account?
Bros e go shock u.
Naija gals have money.
They just have a terrible mentality

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by buJu234: 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
I have a golden rule..

what u sow that is what u reap.

If u give me flower on my birthday dont expect iphone from me but same flower for ur birthday too..
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by olu77(m): 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
This is highly unfair, especially coming from a professional. It lacks content in its entirety.
Let's be Frank here,

1. What do u expect GIRLS 4rm POVERTY capital 2gIve u, when the presidency is ensuring that poverty permeates every family?

2. A country termed one of the worst countries to live in, yet you expect its humans to give you a $100 shoe?

My Last BIRTHDAY was celebrated by my IGBO woman who did everything with $2000 dollars.
5. Does he think he's the only one with such ladies around.? Why tag the UK lady?

6. How do you expect a Local GIRL to compete favourably with her western counterpart?
7. How do u expect a Lady who is a product of a country where people massively consume meals at burials/mourning ceremonies, with so much grabbing of takeaways, behave like dat UK Lady?

Do not mind the olodo. I don't know why men are so engrous with all these trivialities
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by CHoccolaTE: 6:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
I really hope Nigerian girls continue buying singlet and boxers for you males as gifts because that's what you people deserve.
You want expensive gifts from the same people you claim are inferior to you?
American women can take care of their males because they truly believe they are equal to men and don't believe any of that submission and providing religious talk.

Una go ever receive singlet and boxers until you agree that males and females are equal.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by bjtinz: 6:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
JimmyDarmody:

A selfless, generous Nigerian girl is like a Taliban Christian. They don't exist.

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by temiyato(m): 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
womenareapess:
Good he left those piece of shiit called naija women undecided

Very useless set of black species who got no economical value. angry

I always advise you date a foreigner and forget those piece of shiit.

Naija women are useless..... All of them.

I remember when I was dating to black shegoat (naija women) The highest gift I ever received was perfume of 1k naira, and that was the day I was enlightened that those piece of shiit ain't worth it. undecided

Presently I'm dating a foreigner, and I most tell you, the experience is worth it. grin
Ur mama na MAN ?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by BusinessDream: 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
Olumighty123:
My wife is different, she won't let me spend a penny on my birthday, she usually does all the spending, from gift, to foods and drinks, it's a kind gesture I have always appreciate..
she works?
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Theunbothered: 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
delpee:

Haba ! Change your circle of associates if possible. There are selfless and generous Nigerian ladies. You only need to get to meet the right one.

You say this yet every man has stories about the "billing" Nigerian women give in the opening stages of the relationship.

That rubbish is so off-putting it makes you wonder if the parents of these women abandoned them.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
yuping:
I have never in my life receive gift from any girl aside my mom and lovely sweet sisters, the rest na, you dey house I dey come, how far how you go take celebrate this year own, buy me shawama, you go take me out ooo you no it my birthday, send me data, kai I don suffer.
Same ship with you bro
One Tried to buy me polo 1500 and I sent her 5k for cake � she was complaining

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by EdoBoy90(m): 6:50pm On Aug 28, 2021
I suffered for one Nigerian girl hands.

Why anyone that misbehaves, I will just move ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Theunbothered: 6:50pm On Aug 28, 2021
CowBBQGrills:
shocked

yen yen yen...
Rubbish talk.
What do most Nigerian guys bring to the table?
After smoking weed and taking blue pills, they will come with the intent of shifting someone's womb.
They are insatiable. Give them all the bleeping styles in the world, they'd still cheat.

Spits.

Because drug addicts and cheats are your spec why are you complaining?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by EgunMogaji2: 6:50pm On Aug 28, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
Same hoes different methods.

This is true.
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by emmanuelbrown26: 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
Biglittlelois:

You can imagine the mindset of a so called doctor just to insult resident naija girls, then look at most comments on front page from boys here, they clearly feed on hate forgetting their mothers and sisters are Nigerian.
Dont take it personal. For him to come on air and said that, means baba saw it all when he was in naija and naija girls are not showing anything to disapprove it. Day by day they keep making guys believe that they are useless (no bi me talk am).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Theunbothered: 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
Beebah2000:
Hmmm, nigerian men dey childish sha.
Biglittlelois:

That's because all of you, and the doctor are childish, you guys are everywhere opening threads about Nigerian girls filled with insults, one has to wonder if you all were home trained or grew up in the streets.

You say they are childish but this is the rubbish we have to deal with when talking to Nigerian women. I don't blame you guys, most of you never had to put much effort into getting guys aside from looking nice and they will hound you with attention.

It's like being the only rich person in your family, or carrying a bundle of cash to an almajiri school, endless billing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Freelane33(m): 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lol , some Nigeria women Dey buy house for their husband , Na the kind woman whey him Dey with . The shoe is not cost nah , Na hun I wear go Sharja today . 144 dollars

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Lighthammer(m): 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
U are partially right tho..bt am done with nigerian girls..enjoying my togolese babe

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
Very lousy Doctor. Totally unnecessary noise.
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by michoim(m): 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
ValCon888:
A typical Nigerian girl has this entitlement mentality.
They believe you must do everything for them.
You must give them money, take them out, buy gifts, make their hair, recharge their phones (and still do the calling) etc.

You must give them money before they buy you gift. And they will only use 10% of that money for your usual boxers, singlet or roll-on birthday present.

She is never altruistic or selfless. If she does something for you, she expects you to do something even greater for her in return. It is until you date a foreign chick you realize a vast majority of Nigerian girls have nothing to offer.

A selfless, generous Nigerian girl is like a Taliban Christian. They don't exist.
You can say that again
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by KevinDein: 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
Southern Nigerian women you mean. It's high time we started admitting there is a huge difference between the mentality of a Southern Nigerian girl and her Northern counterpart. Not saying the latter are angels, but still....huge difference.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Freelancerx: 7:05pm On Aug 28, 2021
all this one no necessary now
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by kemiola89(f): 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
womenareapess:
Good he left those piece of shiit called naija women undecided

Very useless set of black species who got no economical value. angry

I always advise you date a foreigner and forget those piece of shiit.

Naija women are useless..... All of them.

I remember when I was dating to black shegoat (naija women) The highest gift I ever received was perfume of 1k naira, and that was the day I was enlightened that those piece of shiit ain't worth it. undecided

Presently I'm dating a foreigner, and I most tell you, the experience is worth it. grin
Wow! Your mum and sisters would be proud of you for referring to them as useless she-goats

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Femifs(m): 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
Y’all are lucky to even get boxers and singlets, all mama did on my birthday was to post my pic with ‘Hbd boss man’ ��
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Joromi1: 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
LOL! You're even fortunate to get singlet, boxers and sex as birthday gift. My own babe always expects me to take her out on my own birthday; and of course, hers too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Razaneli(m): 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Let's be Frank here,

E don do.....off Mic
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2021
Theunbothered:

You say they are childish but this is the rubbish we have to deal with when talking to Nigerian women. I don't blame you guys, most of you never had to put much effort into getting guys aside from looking nice and they will hound you with attention.

It's like being the only rich person in your family, or carrying a bundle of cash to an almajiri school, endless billing.
I see nothing but rubbish written by a childish Nigerian guy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by pansophist(m): 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.