Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) (87362 Views)

Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US / Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by vineyardfarms: 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2021
womenareapess:
Good he left those piece of shiit called naija women undecided

Very useless set of black species who got no economical value. angry

I always advise you date a foreigner and forget those piece of shiit.

Naija women are useless..... All of them.

I remember when I was dating to black shegoat (naija women) The highest gift I ever received was perfume of 1k naira, and that was the day I was enlightened that those piece of shiit ain't worth it. undecided

Presently I'm dating a foreigner, and I most tell you, the experience is worth it. grin

l hope your mother is not black, and not a nigerian?!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by BRATISLAVA: 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
solofresh:
The day I traveled abroad and spent like a month there,that was the time I confirmed there are difference between Nigerian girls and Foreign girls
Despite not having a girlfriend there, the female friends I had there showed me so much love and by gifts for me
We go shopping on weekends
Unlike Nigeria where my so called girlfriend calls me only when she needs help and money
I dumped her sorry ass after I came back, even though I loved her

If your only attraction to them is how much money they spend on you, and that's what makes them so special, what are you condemning Nigerian girls for?

They are just golddigging like you.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by GOCEO: 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
GreenCitrus:

It is me you are smearing and laying falsehoods against

If your claim is not right, I decree judgement on you this year

Giving you 100,000 Naira will never be my problem

You can never ever say the truth, that's the thing with you humans

Yes, i laid you off. And you now the reasons.

If you wrote as little as one article for me, Publish it here let the world see it

ABOUT TRACKING ME, ANYDAY YOU AND ANYONE WANT TO SEE ME, CHOOSE THE POLICE STATION AND LET ME KNOW THE POLICE STATION, I WILL MEET YOU THERE.

As you lay false accusations to smear me, you will never recover from your terminal disease

I resigned you from being my editor and did not block you. And i had it in mind to pay you, but you out of bitterness blocked me, started to post black mails

IF I EVER SAID YOU NEVER WORKED AS AN EDITOR FOR ME OR THAT I WON'T PAY YOU AT ANY TIME, PUBLISH THE SCREENSHOTS

I SACKED YOU BECAUSE I'M THE EMPLOYER AND RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SACK AN EMPLOYEE

BEFORE I COULD DISCUSS YOUR PAYMENT AFTER RESIGNATION FROM SERVICE, YOU JUMPED TO YOUR CONCLUSIONS STARTED SAYING STUFFS AND BLOCKED ME BEACUSE YOU ASSUME YOU CAN MATCH ME IN STRENNGTH

COME AGAINST ME, DEATH AWAITS YOU

I'M NOT YOUR FATHER'S MATE
Nonsense talk, oga pay the young man his money n stop saying rubbish, if true u shud av told him straightforward dat u don't need his service n u want to pay him off, u pple with ur Nigeria mentality spoiling diz country, pay the man his money, see ur nonsense reason like ur deficit brain mtcheeeew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Farid24224(m): 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
solofresh:
The day I traveled abroad and spent like a month there,that was the time I confirmed there are difference between Nigerian girls and Foreign girls
Despite not having a girlfriend there, the female friends I had there showed me so much love and by gifts for me
We go shopping on weekends
Unlike Nigeria where my so called girlfriend calls me only when she needs help and money
I dumped her sorry ass after I came back, even though I loved her

You dumped her?! Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by neyoohhh: 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Keep your misogyny.

Nigerian men: she's useless, she doesn't give me money, I'm the one giving everything, she doesn't love me, she's only after money, broke girl

Also Nigerian men: my foreign gal just gave me $xxxx of blah blah blah, this is real romance, she's so caring and different, she's spending on me, she bought me this she bought me that, she's worth it

Tell us what the difference is? It's okay to be a Nigerian golddigger if you're a man?

Same pathetic threads. Even ugly very black Nigerian men looking like shadows in Black clothes in the UK will hype themselves and try to talk down on Nigerian women once they are collecting money from a woman.

Pot calling the kettle black.

You people are pathetic.

PS:
Foreign girl: he's useless, he doesn't give me money, I'm the one giving everything, he doesn't love me, he's only after money, broke nikkur, I'll just use him for his BBC grin

Reciprocity.

I know your tiny brain can't comprehend, you are the master of rationalising senselessness.

Fyi.

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by sammyj: 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
Who says Taliban Christians don't exist. Check this out for a change of mind !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9PVW7iNxaM
ValCon888:
A typical Nigerian girl has this entitlement mentality.
They believe you must do everything for them.
You must give them money, take them out, buy gifts, make their hair, recharge their phones (and still do the calling) etc.

You must give them money before they buy you gift. And they will only use 10% of that money for your usual boxers, singlet or roll-on birthday present.

She is never altruistic or selfless. If she does something for you, she expects you to do something even greater for her in return. It is until you date a foreign chick you realize a vast majority of Nigerian girls have nothing to offer.

A selfless, generous Nigerian girl is like a Taliban Christian. They don't exist.
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
zedman1:
You're absolutely right, I gave up until I found one entirely different one. She never faked it and somehow I knew she wasn't faking it. We got married, three years later she still isn't faking it. Omo, these types are very very very very..... Do I need to complete the sentence?

Very very Yoruba. No offense to other tribes and i am not Yoruba but Yoruba women are the only women from Nigeria I know that would love you as you are (money or not), until you f up, that is. They have a very high percentage of ride or die ladies but they'd still play their games when its gametime, don't get it twisted.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Jesterinjay: 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
CowBBQGrills:
shocked

yen yen yen...
Rubbish talk.
What do most Nigerian guys bring to the table?
After smoking weed and taking blue pills, they will come with the intent of shifting someone's womb.
They are insatiable. Give them all the bleeping styles in the world, they'd still cheat.

Spits.
this comment of yours proves exactly what the doctor said. And am starting to believe that nigerian girls have nothing,but sex to offer
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by solofresh(m): 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

If your only attraction to them is how much money they spend on you, and that's what makes them so special, what are you condemning Nigerian girls for?

They are just golddigging like you.
It's not only about the money
There are some behavior you will see in a woman that will make you comfirm that yes, this person truly loves you
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by dangermouse(m): 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
vickydevoka:

Nigerian men are senseless. Na by force to get galfriend for 9ja
If they can't get a girl from Nija ,then from where?
You can't blame them when all they are trying to say is taht enough is enough. Nija girls can change for good as is obtainable in other climes. They are not asking for much. Not holding brief but not all Nija girls are like this, just a huge percentage of them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

He disappointed me greatly.
He's a DISGRACE.
He should be ashamed that his Expensive & well endowed UK Girl Friend who could only get him a PAIR of SHOES for his BIRTHDAY.
Meanwhile, my IGBO Woman in the US just celebrated with my Birthday with $2000.
In Fact, the Last time it was a Toyota Car Gift.

I can deduce that his UK GIRLFRIEND doesn't Love him at all. How could she give him an ordinary pair of shoes worth probably $100.
That's POOR.

My concern is why these ur naija babe that bought you everything have to be in the Uk, nd not naija. i will classify her a foreign babe
Less i forget designer footwear are quiet expensive, there are sneakers worth more than $2000, that can even buy a car. abroad designer footwears are big deals don't even go there
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by BRATISLAVA: 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
solofresh:
It's not only about the money
There are some behavior you will see in a woman that will make you comfirm that yes, this person truly loves you

From your post, it's all about money and gifts you can get from them.

All Nigerians are the same.

What behavior is there? Just because you see something different doesn't mean it's love.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by imam07: 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
yuping:
I have never in my life receive gift from any girl aside my mom and lovely sweet sisters, the rest na, you dey house I dey come, how far how you go take celebrate this year own, buy me shawama, you go take me out ooo you no it my birthday, send me data, kai I don suffer.
remember we are talking about ladies and girls in general. That means your sisters too go dey Bleep up to their guys too. So don't cover your sisters too. I love how baba God share everything equally. If you about women. You abuse your mother,sisters daughters. When women, ladies or abuse men. She is abusing his father, brother and her son. Just like most ladies don't like their mother in-law to be alive not knowing she too will later become mother in-law one day. This God is Great. But to say d truth, girls dey Bleep up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
In as much as I detest USELESS GIRLS.
This is highly unfair, especially coming from a professional. It lacks content in its entirety.
Let's be Frank here,

1. What do u expect GIRLS 4rm POVERTY capital 2gIve u, when the presidency is ensuring that poverty permeates every family?

2. A country termed one of the worst countries to live in, yet you expect its humans to give you a $100 shoe?
3. A country where many LADIES can't afford sanitary pad.

4. Does he know the number of Ladies I support in Nigeria. He's crazy.
My Last BIRTHDAY was celebrated by my IGBO woman who did everything with $2000 dollars.
5. Does he think he's the only one with such ladies around.? Why tag the UK lady?

You can't give what you don't have.
6. How do you expect a Local GIRL to compete favourably with her western counterpart?
7. How do u expect a Lady who is a product of a country where people massively consume meals at burials/mourning ceremonies, with so much grabbing of takeaways, behave like dat UK Lady?

PLEASE, If you are an INDIGENT NIGERIAN LADY, kindly indicate for a Giveaway.

Thank you brother for speaking the truth no matter what fellow men will say.

Its totally unfair to expect so much from ladies that are far weaker by creation that we men. In addition is this messed up country and economy.

Most ladies here can't even afford sanitary pad - that really shattered me.

We need to willing assist ladies where we can.
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by BRATISLAVA: 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
neyoohhh:

Reciprocity.

I know your tiny brain can't comprehend, you are the master of rationalising senselessness.

Fyi.

It seems your stupidity is on the rise. Sandcastle builder.

Nigerian women apparently gold dig Nigerian men.
Nigerian men gold dig foreign women. Aren't these men the victims?

Pots name-calling, as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Toks2008(m): 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
ValCon888:
A typical Nigerian girl has this entitlement mentality.
They believe you must do everything for them.
You must give them money, take them out, buy gifts, make their hair, recharge their phones (and still do the calling) etc.

You must give them money before they buy you gift. And they will only use 10% of that money for your usual boxers, singlet or roll-on birthday present.

She is never altruistic or selfless. If she does something for you, she expects you to do something even greater for her in return. It is until you date a foreign chick you realize a vast majority of Nigerian girls have nothing to offer.

A selfless, generous Nigerian girl is like a Taliban Christian. They don't exist.

Strangely enough, the ones I have met don't have an entitlement mentality... The one I have known for 20years don't ever hustle me for money and the one I know for 7years have never asked me for a dime.

Maybe I'm just fortunate to meet the rare ones.

But truth be told, my first ever bday gift was from Naija lady in UK...

I JUST feel naija economy is part of the reasons our naija ladies are the way they are.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by imam07: 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
Beebah2000:
Hmmm, nigerian men dey childish sha.
we don't expect you to support our opinion. Remember your father too is a man. It means your father, brother and intending son are childish. Reason me I clarify things before I abuse women.
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by imam07: 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
Olumighty123:
My wife is different, she won't let me spend a penny on my birthday, she usually does all the spending, from gift, to foods and drinks, it's a kind gesture I have always appreciate..
if u be poor man your wife go show u pepper
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Cousin9999: 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2021
1. Balenciaga shoes are fug.
2. It's probably a fat oyinbo buying him stuff with daddy's money.
3. Those might be fake Balenciagas.
4. Don't disrespect our queens over some goofy looking shoes.
5. Imagine being a grown man and trained doctor, and you're impressed by goofy looking shoes. Get some standards, my guy.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by matm: 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2021
IamKizzbrown10:
Na only girls fit give a man singlet or boxers on his birthday, but woman knws wat is best for his man. Stop dating girls and date women. Am proud of nigerians women

Hope u are not reffering to married women or women that are your aunties? Such can seal and bury ur destiny spiritually.From Fry ng pan to fire.
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by blues234: 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
womenareapess:
Good he left those piece of shiit called naija women undecided

Very useless set of black species who got no economical value. angry

I always advise you date a foreigner and forget those piece of shiit.

Naija women are useless..... All of them.

I remember when I was dating to black shegoat (naija women) The highest gift I ever received was perfume of 1k naira, and that was the day I was enlightened that those piece of shiit ain't worth it. undecided

Presently I'm dating a foreigner, and I most tell you, the experience is worth it. grin
Bross, we dey the same league. Currently I'm dating one sweet angel from New Zealand, but my fear say she wan touch Nija.
I dey try talk am off, but she dey insist to visit. Have you ever hosted your date in Nija? how you manage? Drop me some clues, if any bro. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by BRATISLAVA: 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
neyoohhh:

I expected the most irrational answer.

Won't waste my time arguing with a mo*ron.

I'll just put this out there, you're a reta*rded bitch.

You're a retar_ded dog. But you don't have anyone to tell you.

Stupid slow dog.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
People give gifts according to their financial capacity, and the best you can do is appreciate it.

Another thing, if you want to receive the best out of a woman who truly loves you, gift her something good. She will reciprocate even higher the next time. Except of course, if she's selfish, greedy and worthless. A woman who truly knows the worth of a good and generous man in her life will do whatever is necessary to make him happy.

cool story !! tell us ma' what you av done, thats how the conversation should go
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by imam07: 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
Biglittlelois:

That's because all of you, and the doctor are childish, you guys are everywhere opening threads about Nigerian girls filled with insults, one has to wonder if you all were home trained or grew up in the streets.
how sure are u that your boyfriend or fiance is not among of those who posted here. Or your blood brother sef.. just accept and correct yourself. Our Nigeria girls no dey take to correction. Instead nah to abuse.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by neyoohhh: 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by BRATISLAVA: 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
neyoohhh:

Go Fck an animal, it's the only type of love you deserve.

Die lonely bitch.

You will die alone, dog.

Go f_ck corpses, that is the kind of love you will have. Stupid slow thing.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by solofresh(m): 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

From your post, it's all about money and gifts you can get from them.

All Nigerians are the same.

What behavior is there? Just because you see something different doesn't mean it's love.
You didn't read my post well
I said they showed me love.When I said that,I did not mean they buy me gifts
I mean check on me time to time,feel really concerned about me and help me with my projects.With that, they buy me gifts and we hangout together and I appreciate them in return
Mind you,no Nigerian girl has done this things to me because, they are a always demanding and selfish even when we hangout
All they think I want is sex sex sex and money,no companion
I don't think you will understand me until you experience what am talking about
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by Cocao(f): 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
cococandy:

Seun doesn’t care. It’s good traffic. NL provides an outlet for the actual and potential rapists, murderers and assaulters among Nigerian young men to come and voice their frustrations, receive validation on it and walk away more reinforced with hate.

You are absolutely spot-on. Eventually, we would only come to look, express internal disgust and hope that these people consume each other. I only worry for the young impressionable minds that visit these sites and may be affected by this display.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by GreenCitrus: 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
GOCEO:

Nonsense talk, oga pay the young man his money n stop saying rubbish, if true u shud av told him straightforward dat u don't need his service n u want to pay him off, u pple with ur Nigeria mentality spoiling diz country, pay the man his money, see ur nonsense reason like ur deficit brain mtcheeeew

You will never end well.

Why not ask the blackmailer if he wrote even just one article for me as he claimed he wrote 100 articles. Fool
Re: Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) by jtkoko9(f): 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
Rubbish! Ordinary Balensiaga shoes. Mtcheeew…

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.