Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story (56561 Views)

My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / My Wife Called My Mum Insane. / Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by advanceDNA: 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
Oracleforce:

But you saw all these bad behavior traces before you marry her.. You might be seeing some red flags on her when both of you are dating but you ignore those red flag because you dey chop her ponmo wella.. Now she don show you, you come dey carry your bad night market matter come nairaland platform make we come dey solve am...

What I can tell you is that she is your eternal cross in life learn to carry it with joy and endurance...I pray she wouldn't kill you one day.

Eternal cross kee you there...na by force to remain in a bad marriage??..
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by betshopagent(m): 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
start malteralting her.beat her up at any giving opportunity.Thats what she needs.Some women are built like that.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by kingyang: 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
Vabama:
So am one of those Guys that preach against domestic Violence ....

I Got married of Recent and Guess what , we dated for 3 Years before marriage.

After putting a ring on her finger ... her behavior change ...

From Bad to Worse ...

Like this girl will wake up at Night , and Give me a dirty slap .... If You Ask her what's the problem , she will look at you and work away.

She will wake up by 2am and start playing music , if you ask her wetin .... She will ask me 'CAN'T I PLAY MUSIC BECAUSE I MARRY YOU'

If You mention divorce .... she go vow say if you try am , You Go die !!!

Okay i sat her down and ask her what is the matter.

Below is what she told me !!!

So am asking , is it that she wants me to beat her or what
Should i run away from Home
Marriage no dey easy at all.

Seat with her and discuss very well, your wife need real banging that will shake her hips , make her cum very well.

KINDS OF SEX IN  A RELATIONSHIP/ MARRIAGE!!!

� RECONCILIATION SEX:- Sex is a most potent weapon for diluting and difusing misunderstanding in Marriage/Relationship. If you don't use SEX to settle some stubborn crisis, then you are missing out and not maximising it. In addition when you both settle a misunderstanding, the person at fault could initiate sex as a way to make up to the other who was on the receiving side of the conflict.

� HEALING SEX:- There are some sicknesses and diseases that are cured by good Sex I mean very good Sex.  Healing sex is gentle, it is full of grace and elegance. You don't rush it. Mbanu. You do it softly and it hits the bull's eye. Please Husbands/Boyfriends, don't throw your weight on her if it's for healing, let the bed carry your weight 100%. You can work from the side.

� PUNISHMENT SEX:- When I counsel couples, at times I hear spouses say "Since he did that, I decided to punish him by depriving him of sex", or "since she refused me, I decided not to touch her again". That is as senseless as saying "since my child failed a Test, I punished him by withdrew him from school". It's foolishness. The wise thing to do is to give your spouse more sex as punishment rather than depriving him or her. When your husband or wife misbehaves, correct them using sex. That is the best punishment. Not slapping or fighting or public disgrace. Punishment sex is very hot but with love. �

� MEMORABLE SEX:- This is a very special kind of sex that you organise and plan for. Every couple must be doing this once in a while. Honeymoons should be organised at least once is a quarter  (once in 3 months). If you have means, do it once a month. You book a hotel for say 3-7 days and retreat to help build your marriage or take her to your village or camp if there is no money. A kind of Intimacy Retreat. You mustn't go to hotel if you can't afford it. Just send the kids somewhere and make it memorable. Light Candles around and on the blue or green bulb. Use good perfume and the Angels will bear you witness.

� QUICK SURPRISED SEX:- This is a sex that married couples should do often to build their love life.  One "Quickie" is stronger than 100 Love Charms from India or oshogbo. A Quickie is that very fast sex that a couple does in ODD places or in ODD position. Usually one spouse surprises the other with it. You don't take formal permission for quickies. You just start it just like that. MARRIAGES WITHOUT QUICKIES HAVE QUICK PROBLEMS AND BREAK QUICK. Spouses who don't believe in surprise sex are analogue and expired. Quickies can be done in the car. Drive her to a corner and pretend as if the car didn't start. It can take place on kitchen sink or  at the balcony or inside swimming pool or in garden even at the staircase.

� EXERCISE SEX:- This type should happen frequently especially in the mornings around 4am.so u can rest again before waking up. God did it that the male organ wakes up in the morning erect to greet it's Owner - the Wife. So as much as humanly possible, let every wife answer the morning  greeting. God's mercies are New Every Morning. Great is His Faithfulness. Mercy and Faithfulness are co-joined twins.

� ENCOURAGEMENT SEX:- You use this type of Sex to encourage your Spouse to do something or Not to do something.  There are times he wants to do something that you think is not the best of decision, just come in the most seductive way and delay him. When he is exhausted after you have drilled him, speak softly and he will say "I didn't know that was what you were saying before, now I understand you".

� REWARD SEX:- This is the type that you reward your spouse for achieving something unique or for exceeding expectations. Reward Sex is not just one round but extended over a period of time. Reward Sex is an open check to do whatever he or she loves. It's extra ordinary.

� PROCREATION SEX:- This is sex you do purely for pregnancy. When you need child, the best style is the one that gives the husband maximum penetration. Support your wife with pillow if you aren't a longman. But you must make sure it is as wet as wetness can be. Sperm needs wetness to swim inside the womb. When he releases he must remain inside there for a few minutes. Don't pull fast. (Some people have argued that this ceremony is not required but there's no harm trying if procreation is what you eagerly desire.)

Enjoy yours with joy and make sure you eat fruits when you can, and drink enough water.
                Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by BrainSanitizer: 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
Vabama:

From Bad to Worse ...

Like this girl will wake up at Night , and Give me a dirty slap .... If You Ask her what's the problem , she will look at you and work away.

She will wake up by 2am and start playing music , if you ask her wetin .... She will ask me 'CAN'T I PLAY MUSIC BECAUSE I MARRY YOU'

Go and buy guitar.
If you don't know how to play, learn quickly.
Any time she starts wahalla, just play "guitar boy" by Victor Uwaifo for her.
She go know say you don recognize her but you no go run.
Even ogbanje dey admire respect and acceptance.
"...if you see mami water ooo, never never ever run away..."

1 Like

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Hotguy27: 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
Vabama:

From Bad to Worse ...

Let me be frank with you, you are not satisfying her on the bed. You may say "but we dated for 3 years and she never complained". My brother, I have just told you the problem. You were using condoms before but now, the whole thing is juicy and waiting for you to bang flesh to flesh for long but NEPA is taking light unexpectedly.

Go and do something to avoid crashing your marriage. Be confident! Stop taking sugary drinks. Start doing exercise. Start taking fruits especially water melon, banana, coconut, bitter Kola etc

Engage her in a serious pre-intimacy, s*ck her and let her cum severally before trusting in.

Thank me later.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by mrsteel: 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
Pinkyposh:

Imagine person don get fiance and not grateful, me wey never get one
God when oo, come and answer me oo
Na so una dey talk
When u get your own now, na your behavior go worse pass sef
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by edoairways: 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Man up. Your just too weak. I'm sure you are the last born. 'Mum's boy'.

She is trying to build up the man in you.

Women want a strong man. A man that can stand up for them.
Mr man, you can never understand a woman. The truth be told, she needs pleasure sex. Maybe he is one minute man
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by mariahAngel(f): 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
[s]
ikllbrokehoes:
See this Ogbanje, you are still accusing me of being someone else, same way you accused klass9 of being one ogunboy, you better behave yourself or I will personally deal with you like how klass did to you the last time.

Madam gossip like you, I pity those who are your friends, if only they know how dangerous you are. I guess that's the reason why people despise you here, even your fellow female here are fighting you.

Believe me you definitely need to grow up for once and fix yourself.
cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
[/s]

Shut up! Liar like you!

I swear, ten thousand of una no reach! No be joke!
I go tear you to pieces!
grin

Like I told you before, I am a force you can never ever contend with. Hehehehehehehehehehehe cheesy
What I did to ogunboy and the other one will be nothing compared to what will happen to you. Olodo rabata! That can’t even spell correctly! grin

Oboy! Carry your clout chasing frustrated ass dey go back! Esu! grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by 77star: 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
Gwan2:
Firstly, I like to ask you?.....are you financially stable in the marriage?

You see, I sent monthly dues to my sister back home for house upkeep and other utilities and I see how she bombard me with numerous romantic words as gratitude..I have it at the back of my mind, if the flow is disrupted or stops, the gesture from her stops as well, maybe gradually, maybe instantly..."Men are loved by what they have or potential to have, conditional love or respect or submission"

A friend called me on my way to fix an issue with my car, he spent hours with me at the mechanic garage. Afterwards, I took him to a pub so we can chill, drink and have food. He literally told me to give him the money instead to get pampers for his child....I came to understand, it was fire on the mountain from madam that chased him out of home running helter skelter.

I also have a friend that flirt alot, but he is financially buoyant. He first made his current wife a baby mama, when she was craving for him to wife her, he didn't. He wifed anyway when she least expected. She know his sexcapade but won't confront him on that but rather putting blames on us his friends for aiding such. I had to give the guy some distance at one point because of that. Something she knew even before the guy wifed her. Infact, she is a major beneficiary since he finally married her out of 100s. Now, this lady ain't confronting this guy because..He already build and furnish his house before marrying her, his children attend one of the best schools around, he set up her brother in business. His birthday is alway big because his wife always invent new ways to sweep him off his feet.

Now, read my long post gently and figure out where your problem lies.
Kai wink
Wisdom

1 Like

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Kay25(m): 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
Vabama:

From Bad to Worse ...

are u serious about this or u want to just get a post on the page?if u are serious then check her well u need to assess her mental health and after that u need seek for help if her case is not spiritual or else u will wake up one day and beat her to death
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Codes151(m): 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
Check your self

You have wrong somehow.
Get her to explain.
Stop listening to kids here
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by MightySparrow: 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
anthonyuncle:
i perceive mammy water here

Make ẹ go carry pappy water come nah.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Scamperlee(m): 7:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
Titan gel for men
Increase penis
Last longer
Enhance libido
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by mrsteel: 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
sisisioge:
If person mama concubine senior person mama, na mama person dey call am grin

See rhyme cool
Why do u always post like a weirdo most times?
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Stronghold91: 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
Bleep happiness commote from her body
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Jeon(f): 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
Sherman1759:

Have you tried having sex with her. Like romance before sex. Vegetable means weak and unable to perform unless you be akube. She needs serious romping

Kiaaaa Nigerians and sex.
Vegetable is a person that is no longer able to function mentally e.g brain injury.

CELLPHONE and GOOGLE is your friend.

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by mariahAngel(f): 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
mrsteel:

Why do u always post like a weirdo most times?

She’s not a weirdo, she’s a free spirit. cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by offiahvictor(m): 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
Vabama:

From Bad to Worse ...

I thought it was our president Haribu story
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by franchasng: 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
Vabama:

From Bad to Worse ...

Hahahahahahahaha. cheesy cheesy

Your case is beyond marriage wahala, two things are involved here, your wife is either going mentally insane gradually, or she is heavily possessed by an evil spirit (spirit husband) who is unhappy she got married, so their mission is to either destroy her marriage or get you out of the way.

Maybe you need to move out from the house codedly for your own safety before she stabs you to death while you are asleep

1 Like

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Habib101: 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
Vegetables grin grin oboy, all this talkings she dey talk no be the match result of the other room, am smelling a zero scoreline here.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Klass99(f): 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2021
smiley
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2021
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by ezegenigbonine: 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2021
She want you to man up. She want you to correct her harshly when ever she do something bad. She want you to beat her if need arise.

I once had a girl friend like that, she went to the extent of threatening me that if I don't beat her that she will break up with me, just imagine. Some time she will tell me that beating her up makes her feel that am strong and can handle her lols

It was later I found out that she was trained in a harsh environment so I stopped blaming her for being an ogbanje.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Habib101: 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
anthonyuncle:
i perceive mammy water here
U talking about the other room ba,
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by dingbang(m): 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
Woman sef. E just better to be single and employ cook, cleaner and babe wey her work na to just dey fck you. Finish..

You'll not spend more than 40k monthly on this.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Pinkyposh(f): 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
mrsteel:

Na so una dey talk
When u get your own now, na your behavior go worse pass sef

Well I'm not like that, nobody is perfect, everyone have their flaws..but the ability to overlook things is the only way to have a healthy relationship.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Pjoe238: 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
Oga take it to the Lord in prayer. There's no situation God cannot change. Don't make the mistake of bringing it here again because you will get the wrong advice. Even those that are suffering the worse in their marriage but still maintain will advice you to divorce or beat up your wife. I believe with prayers and counselling through the word of God she would change and be what you want her to be for you. Marriage is not easy, so try to be calming down.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by mrsteel: 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

She’s not a weirdo, she’s a free spirit. cheesy
I honestly think u & ikllbrokehoes should use the pm button & see how it goes. U guys are always on every thread making unnecessary argument just to get a feel of each other & I see so much repressed feeling in couple of thread where u guys argue. I think u like ikllbrokehoes & he obviously likes u too, so what are u guys waiting for? Don't be shy, send him a pm, I also encourage ikllbrokehoes to do same. Hoping to see u guys pre wedding pics on front page soonest.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Avast(m): 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
Vabama:

From Bad to Worse ...

You are what she called you 4kin vegetable.
Why would you marry a girl with bad attitude at first.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by mariahAngel(f): 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
[s]
ikllbrokehoes:

[Font=georgi] Lol which kind force? say na ogbanje force abi which one? grin
you just get mouth with empty brain, I don't blame you though. this faceless forum have given rats like you guts to talk to people anyhow, I'm going to trap you someday.

but for now I will call klass9 9 to deal with you so that you will have common sense, the one she did to you the other time is small.

Madam gossip! Mtchwwww
[/font] cheesycheesycheesy

[/s]

Olodo rabata!
Oju eja lo mo je!
Aji yan wo!
Eja tutu lo mo je!
Shame on you! Shaaaaaaaaaaame!

If you like mention all the fellow frustrated losers like you, y’all still can’t contend with me!
Never can, never will!

You that need me to breathe! grin

Hey! I read on this forum that you’re a scammer....eheeeeeeen cheesy
On top of being a stalker, a gossip, and a troll? Meeeeeeeeeeeeehn! cheesy

E don be for you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Help! I Want To Leave My Wife / This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? / I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.