Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story (56564 Views)

My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / My Wife Called My Mum Insane. / Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by chatinent: 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
Naxomoluabi1:

Dear vegetable bawo grin cheesy you wicked bro. Advice person you dey use dear vegetable start your words wink cheesy

I'm trying to be nice.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by zinaunreal(m): 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
You're lying You're lying grin grin
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Toks2008(m): 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ladycewhy:
This is way beyond sexual furstration. Na so madness take dey start.

People express their frustrations in very strange ways.

Calling him vegetable is a pointer to what she wants.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by TheGift: 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
She is the only one that can answer that question. But I think She wants something from you that She thought would come
When you guys get married and she is not getting it.

Vabama:
So am one of those Guys that preach against domestic Violence ....

I Got married of Recent and Guess what , we dated for 3 Years before marriage.

After putting a ring on her finger ... her behavior change ...

From Bad to Worse ...

Like this girl will wake up at Night , and Give me a dirty slap .... If You Ask her what's the problem , she will look at you and work away.

She will wake up by 2am and start playing music , if you ask her wetin .... She will ask me 'CAN'T I PLAY MUSIC BECAUSE I MARRY YOU'

If You mention divorce .... she go vow say if you try am , You Go die !!!

Okay i sat her down and ask her what is the matter.

Below is what she told me !!!

So am asking , is it that she wants me to beat her or what
Should i run away from Home
Marriage no dey easy at all.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by sorepco(m): 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hahaha lol ���

zedegit:

If you see mami water eh, never run away.

Married people are trying o. My brother na steady billing him dey collect.

Any penny spent by the wife is a call for refund.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by udemzyudex(m): 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
You can as well take back your ring.

Respect is more important than love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Holaomoakin(m): 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2021
Why did she say that you are weak? Sit her down! shocked
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by udemzyudex(m): 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
post=105392916:

No be winch be dat

No ooo na juju.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Ladycewhy(f): 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
Toks2008:

People express their frustrations in very strange ways.

Calling him vegetable is a pointer to what she wants.

No, I diagree. People don't express their sexual furstrations by slapping their partners in their sleep. Don't mistake signs of madness with furstration. The lady head nor correct,na her craze just dey start so, the earlier they tackle it the better for her husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by AngelicBeing: 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
Shellsploit:
Marriage this days sef!
Na surrogacy sure pass grin
Hian, like seriously, wetin person no go read for nairaland.com shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by 9gerian: 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
Years ago, I heard a story from a lady about how at the hairdresser’s some ladies talked about their friend that was used to bullying her husband. One day, after repeated entreaties, the man got tired and gave her some resounding slaps with the threat to apply more beatings. The lady described how she was shocked to her marrow, and surprisingly began loving her husband more undecided. She confessed to her friends how she then dutifully loved and respected her husband as a result of the pushback.

Sadly, some ladies are like that. There’s something inside of them that sees gentlemen as weak, and instead crave some violence. No amount of appeal or begging can cure such women. But there is also the danger of the man becoming a monster after getting provoked to such outburst of violence.

A very unhealthy practice for any couple

Vabama:

From Bad to Worse ...

Like this girl will wake up at Night , and Give me a dirty slap .... If You Ask her what's the problem , she will look at you and work away.

She will wake up by 2am and start playing music , if you ask her wetin .... She will ask me 'CAN'T I PLAY MUSIC BECAUSE I MARRY YOU'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Nonexisting1: 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
She changed from bad to worse. That's how you described her meaning she has never for once been good yet you kept dating her for 3years and eventually married her. What do you now want people to advise you to do? You are a fool and I refuse to advise a fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by TheGift: 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
Until many years after, “when God touches Her heart” …
Why are we so quick to disturb God for things He has already put in our hands.

It is the Husband that needs to reach and touch His wives Heart.

He should pray to God for Wisdom.
JovialJune:
Lmao grin

Endure brother, marriage is for better for worse, pray and fast for 40days and 40nights, then watch WAR ROOM, one day, when God touches her, she will change and see you as a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by sisisioge: 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
If person mama concubine senior person mama, na mama person dey call am grin

See rhyme cool

1 Like

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by TheGift: 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
A very unhealthy practice indeed. And most unhealthy when they start having kids.
9gerian:
Years ago, I heard a story from a lady about how at the hairdresser’s some ladies talked about their friend that was used to bullying her husband. One day, after repeated entreaties, the man got tired and gave her some resounding slaps with the threat to apply more beatings. The lady described how she was shocked to her marrow, and surprisingly began loving her husband more undecided. She confessed to her friends how she then dutifully loved and respected her husband as a result of the pushback.

Sadly, some ladies are like that. There’s something inside of them that sees gentlemen as weak, and instead crave some violence. No amount of appeal or begging can cure such women. But there is also the danger of the man becoming a monster after getting provoked to such outburst of violence.

A very unhealthy practice for any couple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Emma1Oj(m): 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
Bros, u sure say u no dey snoor if u dey sleep? Because even me cant stand one who snoors. Again maybe u never mak her release. Hope she is not short too.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Shellsploit: 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Hian, like seriously, wetin person no go read for nairaland.com shocked

U eh!!!
Trust your day went well.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Mac2016(m): 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
Vabama:

From Bad to Worse ...

Sigh!
This is a very serious matter. Please don't handle it with levity. Call her to discuss for the last time. Then involve who she respects. Do you guys have kids? If yes, be careful with your next action. If not and yet she's unyielding about her attitude.
Describe the kind of marriage you desire and remind her you talked along that line while courting if you ever did tho.
Ask her and be patient with her to describe what's her type of ideal marriage. But for now stop eating o and be sleeping with just an eye closed.
If everything fails pls separate and severe all physical contacts with her. Calls from her won't be bad.
My brother run for your dear life and pls be prayerful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by AngelicBeing: 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
Shellsploit:

U eh!!!
Trust your day went well.
Yes, thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Jacku: 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
Vabama:

From Bad to Worse ...

Did you ask her to explain further?
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Klass99(f): 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Mac2016(m): 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
ilovebole:
grin grin buy kolaalgbo--take three spoons and use it to fire her this night.... You'll thank me tomorrow morning grin grin she would even prepare your favourite delicacy before you wake up tomorrow smiley

Last day to enjoy 10percent off all your Jumianigeria orders
You're a very crazy fella... Lol grin grin grin
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by ogbuefi677(m): 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
Vabama:

From Bad to Worse ...

Acute psychotic illness.
Drag her to a psychiatrist grin
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by mariahAngel(f): 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Nah only on this faceless forum I dey see pot dey call kettle black, smh

You and your fellow frustrated souls, una go kpeme for my matter laslas! grin

Na you go comment, na you go like your own comment with your numerous the ice code, ice chillz, ice jayz blah blah blah monikers.
You never see anything!
grin

You’re just getting started! grin
This is just the beginning....hehehehehehehehehehehe cheesy
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by aprilwise(m): 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
I was just laughing while reading this . I will give her finidi George nodding
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by mariahAngel(f): 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

The dude is in for it grin

I don't envy him.

Who would blame Mufasa if he doesn’t wanna marry eh? grin
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by advanceDNA: 7:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
JovialJune:
Lmao grin

Endure brother, marriage is for better for worse, pray and fast for 40days and 40nights, then watch WAR ROOM, one day, when God touches her, she will change and see you as a man.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Jeon(f): 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
Tell us your flaws!!!
Karma is bitch [maybe you dy see better wife material then but you are too choosy]

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by saintjimos(m): 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
The truth is this signs were there but you ignored it

She might not have treated you bad then , but friends, sales manager, her friends most especially etc

It's now your turn
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by advanceDNA: 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
ToastingAllowan:
What kind of vegetable? Is it lettuce, cabbage, spinach or just some random roadside veggie?

Lolzzz...You are just a very wicked somebody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Sherman1759: 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
Vabama:

From Bad to Worse ...

Have you tried having sex with her. Like romance before sex. Vegetable means weak and unable to perform unless you be akube. She needs serious romping

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Help! I Want To Leave My Wife / This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? / I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.