Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... (66905 Views)

BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) / BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) / BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by CSTRR: 9:54am On Sep 02, 2021
YTmami:
Her husband is not innocent here, he cheated on her in their matrimonial home. So you should criticize them both instead of solely focusing on the woman
Then she should divorce him before coming to the show.

That she is still married means she still wants him.

A married woman whoring up and down is a No No.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:54am On Sep 02, 2021
Bmaster:
But what if she comes back winning the grand prize,
You'll welcomed and thank her, after all anything for the money,I guess

so what you are telling us is that... so long as you get money from it, your wife can be used and abused, cheat and be treated like a wh0re?!?!?!?!?

no amount of money can erase the disgrace of having your wife sleeping in bed (and what not) with other dudes, probably being fukced and passed around for clout. any man who would accept such for money, is a mentally/physically/financially broke man

better yet, since money is so important for you, why dont you put your wife at a street corner and sell her to customers.....you will get much more money that way.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by CSTRR: 9:57am On Sep 02, 2021
FalseProphet1:
She's only restraining herself because she's on camera and not because she's married. She's definitely cheating on her husband, and is doing worse off cam.

This I have seen.
It does not need to be said.

Person dey fucckkk that woman steady for outside.

Na just the remnants of her illicit sexual activities boma dey chop so.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by karnap(m): 9:57am On Sep 02, 2021
you are married and you still go to bbn and you are afraid of doing something's.... are you kiting me.
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Humanoid01(m): 9:58am On Sep 02, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
i dont know whats more fukced up here.....
A) a married person going on these BS shows disgracing themselves for clout OR B) such person saying that they would have done more if they werent married (aka her mind is ready to do all type of nonsense, but marriage license is stopping her lol).

i do feel sorry for this person's partner.... he must really feel like shiit right now, but then again, he let his wife join this BS show. many men out there are married to undercover low life sluts who will do anything for a buzz or some change.

if i was that woman's husbnad, her bags would be already packed and ready to be shipped wherever she decides to live when she leaves that garbage show. olosho wifey ***spit on floor***
Omo guy, you get bad mouth o! Damn lol.
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Pacesetter123(m): 9:59am On Sep 02, 2021
Moji12:
she wasn't married before coming to the show, she was practically single.

There's is a norm/ responsibility with married women and she should portray that. Look at angel did she do half of wat angel is doing, but there was no so much brouhaha cos angel is SINGLE.
Didn't the husband know this norms? Why did he permit her to go for the show in the first place?
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 02, 2021
Newly married couples and bachelors should be grateful to big brother. what the big brother naija show is telling young men and some married men is that, there is no wife any more but sex workers who would jump into marriage to escape the hardship in the country and also, bring her family problems to them.

Gone at the days where you can get married to a Nigeria girl and then travel abroad to make a better life for you and her.

If most men are to go for DNA test for their children, they all will be surprised, so just accept faith and pray for the best

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by StrawberryGloss(f): 9:59am On Sep 02, 2021
Soso990240:
For her to cheat on national tv shows that she has been cheating. Now you want to justify cheating on National Tv? una brain de pain una.. all of una wey de defend this shame of a woman. If you can defend her for doing this, then why condemn ritualists?
You must have sawdust for a brain

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by iamtardey: 9:59am On Sep 02, 2021
Spread that kuchi bitch

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:01am On Sep 02, 2021
YTmami:
Her husband is not innocent here, he cheated on her in their matrimonial home. So you should criticize them both instead of solely focusing on the woman

again, the above mentality has got to stop.... are you telling us that because your partner may have cheated, its ok for you to go on national TV and be treated like them oloshos out there and get handled by strangers? how does that solve anything? is that the solution that you would choose? so if you cheat on your husband, you believe that it would be right for him to go on National tv to start fooling around with women, abi?!?!?? two wrongs dont solve shiiit.

if your husband cheats you can either forgive him or divorce him.... but starting to jump in bed with everyone that would desperately want you, certainly isnt the solution....far from it!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Humanoid01(m): 10:03am On Sep 02, 2021
YTmami:
The question is was he remorseful and apologetic about it? If he was, then the said lady was a potential cheat before he cheated on her. It's obvious she has no remorse for cheating on her husband, worse on national TV. That is the height of disrespect for a marital union. You don't pay evil with evil, it makes you probably worse than your offender.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by tonididdy(m): 10:04am On Sep 02, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
i dont know whats more fukced up here.....
A) a married person going on these BS shows disgracing themselves for clout OR B) such person saying that they would have done more if they werent married (aka her mind is ready to do all type of nonsense, but marriage license is stopping her lol).

i do feel sorry for this person's partner.... he must really feel like shiit right now, but then again, he let his wife join this BS show. many men out there are married to undercover low life sluts who will do anything for a buzz or some change.

if i was that woman's husbnad, her bags would be already packed and ready to be shipped wherever she decides to live when she leaves that garbage show. olosho wifey ***spit on floor***

Her right terms would have being... You are lucky there are cameras everywhere, otherwise I......

This Kain woman dey fornicate and adulterate mercilessly in the outside world.

Any man wey call this one e wife dey deceive himself. Usually this Kain abomination suppose be goat and some few kolanuts to appease the husbands home but like this so.... and she's defending it undecided

MAKE THE MARRIAGE JUST DESSOLVE AND THE HUSBAND GO FOR DELIVERANCE

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by MyOleSolksjaer: 10:06am On Sep 02, 2021
Married slut
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by gstream: 10:06am On Sep 02, 2021
Odiriance4all:
Calabar girls na ashawo be all of them work , I have one in my place of work wey coworkers dey nack steady even though she's married

tega is delta...get it
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Moji12(f): 10:07am On Sep 02, 2021
Pacesetter123:
Didn't the husband know this norms? Why did he permit her to go for the show in the first place?

That one is between her husband n her.
But for the fact that she was in the show doesn't mean she should display nonsense, it only means one thing, she is exactly what she portrayed on live TV in real life.
You can never cover a smoke, it will always find its way out.

Smoke is like one's character.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by CSTRR: 10:08am On Sep 02, 2021
The thing wey pain me be say they are both fond of sleeping on the same bed doing things.

Na just dis one camera show us.

There was even a toilet roll by their bed that boma used to clean himself up after the act.
The toilet roll have been used almost half way, which means it is a constant occurrence.

Person wife o. shocked
You turn am to cumm dump.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by RevolverOcelot(m): 10:08am On Sep 02, 2021
This is where there's a demarcation.
So you found a hoe that you like...but you can't make a hoe a housewife.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Odiriance4all(m): 10:09am On Sep 02, 2021
gstream:

tega is delta...get it

Google is your friend

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by ikorodureporta: 10:10am On Sep 02, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Taniaa(f): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2021
Humanoid01:

The question is was he remorseful and apologetic about it? If he was, then the said lady was a potential cheat before he cheated on her. It's obvious she has no remorse for cheating on her husband, worse on national TV. That is the height of disrespect for a marital union. You don't pay evil with evil, it makes you probably worse than your offender.
I like your last paragraph...does it really make you worse than the offender though?
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:14am On Sep 02, 2021
obehi247:
Gone at the days where you can get married to a Nigeria girl and then travel abroad to make a better life for you and her.

as much as the BBN show is a pile of garbage, the above in bold you wrote is the reason why many of these women act a damn fool....why would you marry someone and therefore knowingly abandon them? do you think it is right/fair for a husband to abandon his wife back home, go abroad, fukc around and marry some local woman in order to get some green card, and then send for his wife a plane ticket a few years/decades down the line?!?!?!?! if thats a man's plans then this dude has no b usiness marrying anyone...and should instead get married "when/if he returns"

any man who abandons his wife to go live the good life abroad, deserves to have his wife do exactly the same thing in order to survive.... aka find a good man to replace her absent husband.

body no be firewood!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by vicmoore568: 10:16am On Sep 02, 2021
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by CSTRR: 10:17am On Sep 02, 2021
To all the men in the house dating or married these modern day girls and women.

You better don't cheat. Women now are vindictive.

If your wife catch you cheating, just know say you don give your food to the streets.

She go do her own back. And she may never stop.

Na make she no bring bastard come give you for house go be your prayer.

And you won't catch her, ever.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by seanjy4konji: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2021
Thats what you get when you marry majority of this girls you see on instagram...

Some even go to school but the training is not there..something is mssing in their life...they are mentally losr...you cant marry all this girls going live to shake ass nakrd or wear panties only and think they would change...never...there are some ladies on there you would follow them and you would be amazed how organized their life is without bein g naked or sort....

Some one that is not a model ut wakes up to dress every day naked for instagram like if not prostituting and advertising....

You can only make this ladies sperm bankk..Dont let beauty fool you...get broke and this move alone...they just are low lifes cant stay one place...

the last of the dirty pack..rot.
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Adakintroy: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2021
Dumb yooooths. Keep donating to rubbish.

Out of efe, mercy, laycon, na only miracle I go fit pick weh go use the money wisely.

Efe no know if him de come or de go with music. Laycon think him hype, make him enter the center proper Him go know say difference de between pikin and baby. Mecy na low key slut. Again only miracle you ft pick. The rest are low on real human productivity. But then the organisers of the show are low on real human intelligence. Or maybe they are not. Maybe They are just mindless entertainers who profits from poor social judgment of the populace.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Humanoid01(m): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2021
Taniaa:
I like your last paragraph...does it really make you worse than the offender though?
Not necessarily, that's why I used the word “probably” . It does sometimes, especially when your offender feels remorseful about their offence.
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:19am On Sep 02, 2021
YTmami:

And you think she has not cheated on him before coming for dis show with the highlights she's giving us?
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by danilmo: 10:20am On Sep 02, 2021
YTmami:

Then let her come back and pack her baggage to another man's house Biko.. you be under a man roof and be doing competition with him..
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by benqo01(m): 10:21am On Sep 02, 2021
Lol BBN is really teaching me alots these days,most men out there don't know they are married to coded(underground) OLOSHOS.
Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by EzeVictor9: 10:21am On Sep 02, 2021
This one already finished her husband kwa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Nawa O, marry with eyes shocked O, may we not be disgraced like this. Imagine the insult that's washing down on her husband. STUPID HOE.

Re: BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... by Obec70(m): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2021
Is someone wrong to describe this house, house of immorality?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Shaves Hair In 'Private Part' New Movie (Photos) / BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise / Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.