Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings (39999 Views)

Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
MufasaLion:

What would you have him do?

He should have even waited to know if that would happen. He just concluded and left. That's not nice.

His life though.

1 Like

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Savedday: 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

16 Likes

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by TheWolfen(m): 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
All these talk no dey happen for real life. Nah for book or movie

In real life if he marry that gal there is no way he will escape no not shouldering the responsibilities of his wife family. If he starts complaining they will see am as bad person. He is a wise man because he knows he is not financially buoyant enough to handle that kinda situation

Citygal:
He marrying her doesn’t mean he would have to shoulder their responsibilities and there has to be an agreement to that.

He probably doesn’t love for real.

4 Likes

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by justking(m): 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
You go fear fear
Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by iamtardey: 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
Love isn't enough..

1 Like

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Fiscus105(m): 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
There group of people that compulsory to shoulder their responsibilities

Ur kids
Ur wife
Ur parents (even parents its shared among children if u re not only child)

Any other one, do ur best and focus on ur own cross, including ur own blood brother and sisters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
Wise man

1 Like

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by TWLifestyle: 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
posty56:
Chai I wish I fit see that man, I for sell some of my stock market shares buy am drink!!, finally men are waking up relationship is not a poverty elevating scheme I can't date someone that is broke or below my financial level the man na original redipiller kudos, as for the lady you better go fine work ooh! na 21st century we dey the idea of men being the only one providing is stale.
why do you people delude yourselves like this ? Majority of Nigerian families are two income households - but you people keep perpetuating this ridiculous lie that only men fend for the household
Did your mother not contribute anything in the household when you were growing up? You ppl can tell disgusting lies sha.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by UKBobo(m): 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
Uncle wise pass!

Na Coffin be dat - absence of males is also a red flag.

2 Likes

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by biggz82: 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ur uncle no ready e just won chop d lady kpomo
Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Princeton92(m): 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
Citygal:
He marrying her doesn’t mean he would have to shoulder their responsibilities and there has to be an agreement to that.

By the time you give all the sisters wrapper then come see their list you to know why
Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
Citygal:

If he try and follow what you just said he will die Young.

7 Likes

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
posty56:
Chai I wish I fit see that man, I for sell some of my stock market shares buy am drink!!, finally men are waking up relationship is not a poverty elevating scheme I can't date someone that is broke or below my financial level the man na original redipiller kudos, as for the lady you better go fine work ooh! na 21st century we dey the idea of men being the only one providing is stale.

Pls help a brother in need

1 Like

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by CaptainFM1: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
Citygal:

Don't be blind by love. Love isn't everything!

1 Like

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by galaxy2020(m): 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
My brother, love is never enough in Africa, it's a very different situation the moment you two get married. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.
Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by CSTRR: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
Well, women don't marry unconditionally either.

There must always be something to gain.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
Citygal:

You don't know what you are saying. And there is nothing like an agreement to that. It's definitely a responsibility you would have to absorb as the husband.
Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by galaxy2020(m): 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
Citygal:

....I guess you grew up outside Nigeria environment. You de learn!

1 Like

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Klass99(f): 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2021

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Hamiltonii: 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
People in the world today are more concerned with material things. If you have the money, what's there in taking care of all of them?

1 Like

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by snoopz: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
that man fit don witness small *I need urgent 2k* from that lady's family
Sharp man, na lady he wan marry no be family

At the same time hustle o

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by sabreal: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
RealSolution001:
What do you think? Right or wrong?

Uncle Charles 110 @AkwanCharles wrote: "My uncle refused to marry a lady because she has a lot of siblings with no dad and their income level wasn't that great. Sometimes love is not enough. He was just scared of savoring too many responsibilities and I agree with his decision."

He is very right.

That is one of the reasons our ladies are endangered.

They come with load of problems looking for an idiot to offload on. Hence guy give them promises, turn them to FBO (for bed only) partners. Only for sex or distant baby mamas

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by masterP042(m): 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
pansophist:
For me, it is not about material (financial) brokenness but the mental one. Poor people have a predatory mindset developed over a sustained period of scarcity. Any sign of abundance (e.g, rich boyfriend) is seen as a fleeting resource to exploit, ransack and parasite from. Their personal responsibility will be projected to the other party and made to feel guilty if he refuses to accept such conditions in a relationship. Their family problem becomes yours to carry with pressure coming from different angles like sharp bullet forcing you to comply.

Poor people usually do not understand the concept of a mutual relationship, its all about what they will benefit only. Ultimately, the difference between the rich and the poor is their mindset. A rich person going for a broke woman is like throwing foods to hungry fish, you will be devoured. While the smart one realizes to leave poor people alone and let them date each other, seems they understand themselves better. Different mindset.
We don hear angry Dangote tongue
Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Dbarrzx: 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
Bible said, wisdom is profitable and in all u get, get understanding.
Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Poanan: 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Uncle is a pitiable opportunist who like every other well-schooled capitalist, studied the stock market and concluded he hasn't grown enough risk tolerance to seal such a contract.

My verdict is that in being selfish, he averted the possibility of future internal crises, nights of dialogues, financial ruination and loss of sanity.

How astute.

I hope you day this same thing when a lady refuses to marry a man cos she feels the man is below her level.
Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by omooba969(m): 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
The uncle must be Igbo. grin
Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Murjem(m): 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
Please stop watching too much Nollywood my dear.
Yves4real:
That may be one of the "don't" in his pre-marriage checklist. His choice and I respect it. But the separation should be on a mutual agreement.
Imagine dude looking for a job in the nearest future and one of the lady's siblings is the CEO of the company. Everyone that applauded the man for his decision now will come out to preach forgiveness.
Future events could come as a surprise no matter how much you prepare for it.
In general, be careful of the way you slam/walk out of the door opened for you by others because you may need to pass through that door tomorrow.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by alizma: 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Citygal:

1) Are you married?
2) is not everyone that has the same heart as you. Some people cannot stand watching their relative going through some challenging situation without helping out.
Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by pocohantas(f): 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nothing wrong in what the uncle did. It is just like marrying a first son with many younger siblings in the university. His father is diabetic and the mum has arthritis, so they need routine drugs. His two sisters that married ended up with broke men and would sometimes call for school fees.

Except you are ready to be their family enemy, any sane lady should japa when she sees this setup.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by aisha2008(m): 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
Citygal:

what type of agreement is that?
Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Kirchoffs: 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Very good decision. May God bless him. He didn't come to this world to come and take up unnecessary responsibilities.

And for those shouting love, is it love that will start printing out cash to take care of jobless family members.

We don't need anîmàls like you commenting here for God's sake. We aren't talking about cows here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? / Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.