Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas (104635 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella / Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage / Fans Go Gaga For Tiwa Savage On Instagram Over These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by akilo1: 1:16am On Sep 03, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Wahala
be like bycicle
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Toks2008(m): 1:17am On Sep 03, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Oh, woww. Wisdom! Master, cannai drink from your fountain of knowledge?? Asin, asin, what you're meaning to tell me is that, I should feel lucky as a woman, that a randy obuko goat got married to me out of all his mistresses, ba? Nice one. So. Please, I want to know what benefits I get that those other women do not have. As in, as e don marry me now, watin go be my gain?

Thisssssssssssss. I can feel the spirit's inspiration behind this comment.

This is why I call guys who box themselves to one wife simpletons.

When a lady sees a good reason to date a married man she does so with so much confidence, many ladies will gladly be the 10th wife of a billionaire but these same ladies will marry one simple guy and start threatening if he decides to marry another lady.

Ladies are the most deceptive, hypocritical and self centered species on earth.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Buksaylor: 1:18am On Sep 03, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

You are wise
Was Tubaba desperate...?
Who was desperate in this case?
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by adonaimart(m): 1:22am On Sep 03, 2021
Kasala don buss

Pls life is short, forgive and move on.

I just lost my sister..am so heartbroken

7 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by DoggoneDogg: 1:23am On Sep 03, 2021
[s]
WoundedLamb:

You guys are really mean. The man sleeping around and making babies like it's nobody's business despite having a wife who has been there for him from the onset does not have issues but the woman who is fed up has issues, right? Why don't we like telling ourselves the truth as men? What kind of society are creating for children with all this "whatever a man does is right" attitude?
[/s]

Shut up your dirty mouth
He had ALL his kids before their marriage so what exactly are you saying??

Didn't she know he had kids outside before marrying him??

Nonsense

27 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Obalola4: 1:24am On Sep 03, 2021
I'm sure same woman will be having affairs with other men. Trust nobody!!! I'm telling you! Everyone is a thief!

8 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Terrence99: 1:29am On Sep 03, 2021
Tuface wey everybody dey manage, e reach your turn, you go marry am. O wrong now.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by pickatyoubackup: 1:30am On Sep 03, 2021
newdawn2017:
he should set clear boundaries with d kids mothers. Why sleep in d same room or roof with them his legal wife was on aware as hi hid it from her she only found out hence in pains.

Ur gender dey confused.
Can he fvck her in the same room with their kids. So he should get a separate room for her and the kids cos Anne is paranoid.

7 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 03, 2021
This one is just looking for Attention nothing more don’t be fooled she knew the conditions that awaited her before marrying tuface in fact she may have even blackmailed him emotionally into marriage. Omo if you are wise you will know women are not stupid to go into deals that don’t favour them one way or another knowing the ramifications thereof. Annie shut up and deal with the situation

9 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Shut up your dirty mouth
He had ALL his kids before their marriage so what exactly are you saying??

Didn't she know he had kids outside before marrying him??

Nonsense
exactly didn’t she know? Didn’t she understand she would be sharing her man essentially whether she likes it or not abeg she should relax.

8 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Magnoliaa(f): 1:34am On Sep 03, 2021
AfroKnight:
Madam, you knew what you were getting into.

2Baba belongs to everybody and belongs to nobody.

Did you think marrying him will change anything or make him less attractive to his baby mamas? Don’t come and be forming stellar wife now that you cannot continue to keep up your act.

Women are never sincere with themselves. Always living in a fairy tale world. Solving real life problems only in their dreams and lying to themselves that all is well. Then one day they get tired of upholding the lie then turn around looking for who to blame for their predicament. A jealous person cannot marry 2baba. She will just frustrate herself by herself

Wawu. Hiann. Soo na Annie and women come get all the blame of this matter for head?? Nawa o. Like. The comments from you men have really been baffling me o. But- but then, why am I stressing my head sha? Women are never sincere to themselves? Which kain woman una come wanttt? I feel this matter needs to be 'serruled' finally. So you believe in AWALT, personally? Because, because I can remember some feminists speaking against this lady's decision. I mean, na feminists dey always speak against this kine thing if nobody else. From Chioma to Annie to the lady doctor and wife of the Chanels TV staff to 2short's wife to the recent William Uchembas wife decision. Any time women make decisions that involve "protecting their family" or saving the image of a man and covering his fukups, feminists speak vehemently against it, meaning these women's actions are always supported en masse by men! Women like Tacha and co., who say they want the money, y'all criticize; women who are upfront about their sexual desires and gold digging nature and likeness for a high maintenance and baby girl life, you tear to pieces; if you come find the "good women" y'all ask for, the Bob the builders who are ready to do everything for you and stay with you through thick and thin, you dub them "fake." Likeeee, no I don't get. What? Even women who suck such things up till LITERAL DEATH, you people will still castigate! So how the fk do y'all wanna live? Ok. Some decided to create sex dolls for y'all, maybe you don't need the emotional attachments that comes with a real woman, some of you are still manhandling and demolishing the sex dolls! Throwing them inside bushes and gutters with severed limbs.

So Annie is really the culprit here? Annie is the fake here? Annie, the poster woman, EVER, in the history of the Nigerian dating culture, for virtuousness, is now a two-faced woman who can't take the heat and an embittered feminist looking for divorce proceeds according to some of you?? Omoooooo! I hear preachings o ontop this woman matter.

No ooo. I fear who do not fear you people. Honestly. And I'll stop being shocked henceforth by you guys' claims or will keep my distance from some of y'all. Ehn. I can imagine how a feminist would have been called names if she criticized the same decision Annie made. So you really really do know the truth about what some of us say, but because we're not only feminists but women, you hate to hear it from us and attack us. I have known this now and will know peace. Una don kuku call Kim K virtuous woman before according to the direction wey una belle dey face dat time.

E sure me say if that Uchembas wife, the 'doctor' who left her career to build her husband's dreams that y'all are backing now, should say pim tomorrow, or even complain one wee bit like this, your turnings against her would be at the speed of lightening.

Na the 'good women' I pity in all this. See una sacrifices and images inside potopoto. For all the women that try to pander to men by doing and saying things they want to hear to please them, are y'all seeing?

O da.

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by DoggoneDogg: 1:37am On Sep 03, 2021
AlphaAlex:
exactly didn’t she know? Didn’t she understand she would be sharing her man essentially whether she likes it or not abeg she should relax.

The thieving bitch wants to cash out.
She will be dealt with appropriately. This same Annie Idibia was an industry hoe in the early 2000s. Every artiste then ran through her from El Dee to OJB to Kenny Ogungbe to Dr. Sid etc. Inshort that was why they broke up initially & TuBaba went on a fucking spree because he was heartbroken.

Who the Bleep is Annie Macaulay to talk about cheating? She dey mad??

She met Pero's kids when she ran back to TuBaba to rescue her from shame because she was already an old woman & no one wanted to marry an industry slut like her.

The simping side of TuBaba took her back & married her at a time when he should have dumped her ass for a far better girl in the industry cuz they were drooling all over him (even till date). If Annie didn't marry Tuface, tell me, who would have married her??

Tuface did Annie Macaulay a favour.

Rubbish!!

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Magnoliaa(f): 1:38am On Sep 03, 2021
Virtuous woman in the poteaux poteaux. O ma she. Aye le ooo...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Nobody: 1:41am On Sep 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

The thieving bitch wants to cash out.
She will be dealt with appropriately. This same Annie Idibia was an industry hoe in the early 2000s. Every artiste then ran through her from El Dee to OJB to Kenny Ogungbe to Dr. Sid etc. Inshort that was why they broke up initially & TuBaba went on a fucking spree because he was heartbroken.

Who the Bleep is Annie Macaulay to talk about cheating? She dey mad??

She met Pero's kids when she ran back to TuBaba to rescue her from shame because she was already an old woman & no one wanted to marry an industry slut like her.

Tuface did Annie Macaulay a favour.

Rubbish!!
Facts on Facts on Facts bro . Facts I’m very sure she emotionally blackmailed him into marriage. Make she relax the man has a right to see his kids whenever and since he has marked their mothers womb there’s no way he won’t blow her back out every once in a while , she just wants attention and she wants to put tuface under pressure as well . Women are manipulative as hell they know what they are doing they understand the effects of their actions on others in the society. Most men will doubt this .

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by CXLVII: 1:42am On Sep 03, 2021
Another Chioma!

You knew what you were going into before getting married!

Separating Tuface from Pero is outrightly impossible. He will always return to Pero no matter what. They both ride or die besties

8 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by thinkmoney(m): 1:45am On Sep 03, 2021
AnonPoet:
As seen on social media

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTVdH-YMO-d/?utm_medium=copy_link
U noticed her typos? She is typing straight from the heart...no premeditated thoughts. She is really hurt. I feel for her

7 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by mysteryman2014: 1:46am On Sep 03, 2021
But Annie ab initio knew the kinda man 2face was and still went ahead with it. Totally unnecessary ranting.

The question is does 2face give her attention, positive then take care of ur children and live a fulfilled life.

If u can no longer bear it ,be gracious and leave quietly.

We can all learn from the dignified exit of Melinda Gate.

6 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Magnoliaa(f): 1:48am On Sep 03, 2021
Toks2008:

This is why I call guys who box themselves to one wife simpletons.

When a lady sees a good reason to date a married man she does so with so much confidence, many ladies will gladly be the 10th wife of a billionaire but these same ladies will marry one simple guy and start threatening if he decides to marry another lady.

Ladies are the most deceptive, hypocritical and self centered species on earth.

Wait. No. Sorry, is it me you're quoting? To respond this to?? Aside, what happened to your resolve to not mention me on NL ever again? undecided If you don forget, I dey remind you now. Watin dey draw this kind comment of yours to my comment? I no get. Dey your dey o, plix. Because if I bring my 'stronghead' self come now, na you go dey call me names.

Mtcheeeeewwwwwwwwww.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Magnoliaa(f): 1:50am On Sep 03, 2021
adonaimart:
Kasala don buss

Pls life is short, forgive and move on.

I just lost my sister..am so heartbroken
I'm so sorry.

WoundedLamb:

You guys are really mean. The man sleeping around and making babies like it's nobody's business despite having a wife who has been there for him from the onset does not have issues but the woman who is fed up has issues, right? Why don't we like telling ourselves the truth as men? What kind of society are creating for children with all this "whatever a man does is right" attitude?

Hahaha cheesy. Oga Wounded, you don reach here. See ehnn, this matter just mess inside my mouth come pour salt inside o. grin. Your gender will be alright sha. They will.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by TemmyT002(m): 1:58am On Sep 03, 2021
Wọn bẹ̀rẹ̀
Wọn tún gbèsè.
They don start again
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by offiahvictor(m): 1:59am On Sep 03, 2021
All that glitter is not gold.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Newboss(m): 2:03am On Sep 03, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Bros, this is not a matter of "women get issues". Tuface really messed up. Annie really tried to have stuck with him, upon all the nonsense. 2face was irresponsible to have fathered multiple kids in the first place, when he's not polygamous. U feel say e easy for 2face to get better woman like Annie? Forget all that superstar stuff. We be guys, but make we dey tell each other the truth sometimes.....

Lmao, there's nothing I said here that's not known to the world already, unless you've not come outside of your mud house with thatched roofs since the 2000's. Tuface literally admitted to his mistakes several years ago. Foh

You literally heard me say this above quote in my comment, yet you're saying all these bull crap. If he was polygamous, will I even say anything? Always comprehend before quoting/mentioning me. You don go sniff dat tin again abi?
If you're polygamous, then be polygamous so we'll know; we no go kee u. Don't marry someone, either man or woman, with the believe that you'll stick to them forever, whereas you're spending suspicious moments with other people, either ex or not.

Stop simping.

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by moneyissweet(m): 2:14am On Sep 03, 2021
Wife materials finished in 2010. What we have now is Instagram and Tweeter women.

I hope u don marry because if not,no be small matter o

MasterRahl:
angry

People's marriages are crashing up and down. A week or two ago, it was Rudeboy Okoye, now it's Tubaba. Meanwhile, Bubu has been married to Aisha for 32 solid years (1989 till date)

We're indeed living in interesting times undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by SeyiDominion: 2:17am On Sep 03, 2021
This will be the beginning of washing dirty linens in the public.

Another media bashing unloading.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by MOTOPARK: 2:20am On Sep 03, 2021
pickatyoubackup:
Nigerian women, always a baggage of trouble. Make him blank him other kids and their mama because him marry you.
dishing out child support isn’t the issue here but sleeping with your babies mama’s in the name seeing your children isn’t acceptable.2face would have gotten married to them (All Babies mamas) and becomes polygamous so it will serve as a license to sleeping around with them.let learn to respect the female gender they are humans.

9 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by seanjy4konji: 2:20am On Sep 03, 2021
I really dont know wht Annie is ranting here...An african man will stop sleeping once in a while with the mother of his kids(Once in a while?)

Mio gbo ri....

Growing up My father gave 4 of them roster on when he will be greeting each one of them and they did not fight about it....Thinking Tubaba wont be seeing her is just like sating maybe she has started doing drugs or dillusional...

You cant know someone has kids outside from different women and expect him to lock up to your pusssy alone because he married you...Lai lai...You go get patient ni and we go beg tu baba make hin deh give you nor necessary attention as you don blow your family matter come CNN.

Who does thatOr am i missing somethingNo be say he evven go knack hoelonshoIf na Chevron girls weh tuface camp you for stab am

Madam if you have join bad gang and want cash outlet us know say u self wan join feminist gang and start do yansh and follow politician but say u know say this man na TANKER DRIVER AND you happily marry am and now disturbing us say he deh knack him baby mama

It no gel ooo.....

PS.Na today Annie know say Tubaba deh sleep with Pere abi another issue come up decide to drag tuface brother and family join due to vecksTrust me women sabi manipulate things and Hicent Idibia weh he drag...she my younger brother go host me for usa and he go fit tell me not to sleep with my baby mamaabi na Hi cent deh open toto and put prick for theme soppose deh tell him elder brother who to knack or notit no make sense...if tubaba tell him younger brother till eternity make him bring car key him wan knack inside in car...he go drop am..

8 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by MOTOPARK: 2:24am On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:

O boy shut up n stop talking nonsense, how many kids did ur father had before he finally settled down with your mom
Annie knew that he (Tuface?) had many kids outside n she went ahead to marry him.
Stop typing rubbish because you don't live in the same house with them. You react base on what you see on social media.
Annie knew he has different many kids,yes she knew but does that give 2face the right to sleep around with those baby Mamas

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by seanjy4konji: 2:24am On Sep 03, 2021
I no think say i go marry..The last people weh marry correct na like year 2005 downwards...from 2007 upwards...na Holonsho all of you marry self...

All of you..all dem babcock,osu,igbinedon,convenantmead city,Ui,Lautech,Imsu....Holonsho every body.

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by seanjy4konji: 2:31am On Sep 03, 2021
Obalola4:
I'm sure same woman will be having affairs with other men. Trust nobody!!! I'm telling you! Everyone is a thief!
Ole levery Borri men.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Loverboy3333: 2:39am On Sep 03, 2021
When I never marry them for house them go show good character, but as dem hold d ring fiam their crazy don start. Annie let us hear work abeg, stingy woman
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Ishilove: 2:43am On Sep 03, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Bros, this is not a matter of "women get issues". Tuface really messed up. Annie really tried to have stuck with him, upon all the nonsense. 2face was irresponsible to have fathered multiple kids in the first place, when he's not polygamous. U feel say e easy for 2face to get better woman like Annie? Forget all that superstar stuff. We be guys, but make we dey tell each other the truth sometimes.....

Lmao, there's nothing I said here that's not known to the world already, unless you've not come outside of your mud house with thatched roofs since the 2000's. Tuface literally admitted to his mistakes several years ago. Foh

You literally heard me say this above quote in my comment, yet you're saying all these bull crap. If he was polygamous, will I even say anything? Always comprehend before quoting/mentioning me. You don go sniff dat tin again abi?
If you're polygamous, then be polygamous so we'll know; we no go kee u. Don't marry someone, either man or woman, with the believe that you'll stick to them forever, whereas you're spending suspicious moments with other people, either ex or not.

Common sense(which you obviously lack) should tell you this is not about 'simping' or 'alphamale' or 'feminisms', etc THIS IS DIFFERENT. You think going about on Nairaland with your dry muscles, malnourished body and mouth that obviously smells like old people farts, while shouting "Alphamale" or calling others "simp" is what makes you a man?? You better go and do worthwhile and productive things with your life.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose / White Man Blocks His Ears As Davido Performs At Wireless Festival In U.K / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.