Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas (104641 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella / Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage / Fans Go Gaga For Tiwa Savage On Instagram Over These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Owopariola01: 4:04am On Sep 03, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Bros, this is not a matter of "women get issues". Tuface really messed up. Annie really tried to have stuck with him, upon all the nonsense. 2face was irresponsible to have fathered multiple kids in the first place, when he's not polygamous. U feel say e easy for 2face to get better woman like Annie? Forget all that superstar stuff. We be guys, but make we dey tell each other the truth sometimes.....

Lmao, there's nothing I said here that's not known to the world already, unless you've not come outside of your mud house with thatched roofs since the 2000's. Tuface literally admitted to his mistakes several years ago. Foh

You literally heard me say this above quote in my comment, yet you're saying all these bull crap. If he was polygamous, will I even say anything? Always comprehend before quoting/mentioning me. You don go sniff dat tin again abi?
If you're polygamous, then be polygamous so we'll know; we no go kee u. Don't marry someone, either man or woman, with the believe that you'll stick to them forever, whereas you're spending suspicious moments with other people, either ex or not.

Common sense(which you obviously lack) should tell you this is not about 'simping' or 'alphamale' or 'feminisms', etc THIS IS DIFFERENT.
You think going about on Nairaland with your dry muscles, tattered clothes, malnourished body and mouth that obviously smells like old people farts, while shouting "Alphamale" or calling others "simp" is what makes you a man?? You better go and do worthwhile and productive things with your life.

Who are you trying to impress with all this nonsense?

7 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by WoundedLamb: 4:11am On Sep 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Shut up your dirty mouth
He had ALL his kids before their marriage so what exactly are you saying??

Didn't she know he had kids outside before marrying him??

Nonsense

How does this qualify him to be sleeping around after the marriage? Where on earth is it cool to be sleeping with your exes after you're married? If it was the lady doing this, would be typing this?

You know what, forget I quoted you. Your first line above already tells a tale about your background.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by WoundedLamb: 4:12am On Sep 03, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I'm so sorry.

Hahaha cheesy. Oga Wounded, you don reach here. See ehnn, this matter just mess inside my mouth come pour salt inside o. grin. Your gender will be alright sha. They will.

Lol... I was just passing by.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by pocohantas(f): 4:24am On Sep 03, 2021
Toks2008:
This is what we get when a man tries to box himself to one woman when he is not the monogamous type.

Shebbi if 2baba marries all the baby mamas this talk for no come out.

I pity guys that box themselves to one wife when polygamy is their calling.

So this is all you can say now? Na like this life be o. Once wahala set, people go change mouth.

You Toks2008 was all around Nairaland, using Annie as a case study of a virtuous woman who won by clinching a community penis. You said other women should learn from her as Tuface has finally calmed down.

Has Tuface calmed down now?

Once a community penis, always a community penis. They only come home when they are broke and sick, just like the prodigal son.

Annie please don’t ruin our Celebrity Love Story o. You have been used as an example of a virtuous woman for years. No come spoil am now. cheesy cheesy cheesy

27 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:27am On Sep 03, 2021
She should shut up..
Men are Polygamous.. y'all Feminist clowns should know this..
I am waiting for the day Simi would wail about AJ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:29am On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

So this is all you can say now? Na like this life be o. Once wahala set, people go change mouth.

You Toks2008 was all around Nairaland, using Annie as a case study of a virtuous woman who won by clinching a community penis. You said other women should learn from her as Tuface has finally calmed down.

Once a community penis, always a community penis. They only come home when they are broke and sick, just like the prodigal son.

Annie please don’t ruin our Celebrity Love Story o. You have been used as an example of a virtuous woman for years. No come spoil am now. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go and sit down old woman..
Is there anything wrong in being a community penis??
Y'all bitter feminist wannabes should know that all men are Polygamous and our dicks meant for the community ..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by LordIsaac(m): 4:29am On Sep 03, 2021
We saw this coming even before she walked the aisle. Once a "he-goat", always a "he-goat"!

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by FinallyFamous: 4:30am On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

lol,

But it was a good example to start with , every one envy what they don't know, till they know.

But, why are u mentioning penis more than once? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by wany(f): 4:33am On Sep 03, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Bros, this is not a matter of "women get issues". Tuface really messed up. Annie really tried to have stuck with him, upon all the nonsense. 2face was irresponsible to have fathered multiple kids in the first place, when he's not polygamous. U feel say e easy for 2face to get better woman like Annie? Forget all that superstar stuff. We be guys, but make we dey tell each other the truth sometimes.....

Lmao, there's nothing I said here that's not known to the world already, unless you've not come outside of your mud house with thatched roofs since the 2000's. Tuface literally admitted to his mistakes several years ago. Foh

You literally heard me say this above quote in my comment, yet you're saying all these bull crap. If he was polygamous, will I even say anything? Always comprehend before quoting/mentioning me. You don go sniff dat tin again abi?
If you're polygamous, then be polygamous so we'll know; we no go kee u. Don't marry someone, either man or woman, with the believe that you'll stick to them forever, whereas you're spending suspicious moments with other people, either ex or not.

Common sense(which you obviously lack) should tell you this is not about 'simping' or 'alphamale' or 'feminisms', etc THIS IS DIFFERENT.
You think going about on Nairaland with your dry muscles, tattered clothes, malnourished body and mouth that obviously smells like old people farts, while shouting "Alphamale" or calling others "simp" is what makes you a man?? You better go and do worthwhile and productive things with your life.
All my hugs we are getting some where if truelly this is coming from a man. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by pocohantas(f): 4:39am On Sep 03, 2021
You know??

Once upon a time, Annie was the poster girl for patience and virtuousness.

Just like they told us to go learn how to cook and be like Chioma Davido. Now Chioma is an olosho to them.

I done talk am say any day I see the dividend of being their favourite wife material, I go join. But till then, make I dey where I dey. grin grin

Magnoliaa:

Wawu. Hiann. Soo na Annie and women come get all the blame of this matter for head?? Nawa o. Like. The comments from you men have really been baffling me o. But- but then, why am I stressing my head sha? Women are never sincere to themselves? Which kain woman una come wanttt? I feel this matter needs to be 'serruled' finally. So you believe in AWALT, personally? Because, because I can remember some feminists speaking against this lady's decision. I mean, na feminists dey always speak against this kine thing if nobody else. From Chioma to Annie to the lady doctor and wife of the Chanels TV staff to 2short's wife to the recent William Uchembas wife decision. Any time women make decisions that involve "protecting their family" or saving the image of a man and covering his fukups, feminists speak vehemently against it, meaning these women's actions are always supported en masse by men! Women like Tacha and co., who say they want the money, y'all criticize; women who are upfront about their sexual desires and gold digging nature and likeness for a high maintenance and baby girl life, you tear to pieces; if you come find the "good women" y'all ask for, the Bob the builders who are ready to do everything for you and stay with you through thick and thin, you dub them "fake." Likeeee, no I don't get. What? Even women who suck such things up till LITERAL DEATH, you people will still castigate! So how the fk do y'all wanna live? Ok. Some decided to create sex dolls for y'all, maybe you don't need the emotional attachments that comes with a real woman, some of you are still manhandling and demolishing the sex dolls! Throwing them inside bushes and gutters with severed limbs.

So Annie is really the culprit here? Annie is the fake here? Annie, the poster woman, EVER, in the history of the Nigerian dating culture, for virtuousness, is now a two-faced woman who can't take the heat and an embittered feminist looking for divorce proceeds according to some of you?? Omoooooo! I hear preachings o ontop this woman matter.

No ooo. I fear who do not fear you people. Honestly. And I'll stop being shocked henceforth by you guys' claims or will keep my distance from some of y'all. Ehn. I can imagine how a feminist would have been called names if she criticized the same decision Annie made. So you really really do know the truth about what some of us say, but because we're not only feminists but women, you hate to hear it from us and attack us. I have known this now and will know peace. Una don kuku call Kim K virtuous woman before according to the direction wey una belle dey face dat time.

E sure me say if that Uchembas wife, the 'doctor' who left her career to build her husband's dreams that y'all are backing now, should say pim tomorrow, or even complain one wee bit like this, your turnings against her would be at the speed of lightening.

Na the 'good women' I pity in all this. See una sacrifices and images inside potopoto. For all the women that try to pander to men by doing and saying things they want to hear to please them, are y'all seeing?

O da.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Hezmatosky: 4:39am On Sep 03, 2021
Women can disgrace and disappoint you anyday anytime. They're like candle light in the wind. Imagine this frog that's not even fine among all the baby mamas 2face has. But 2face decided to pick her out of pity. Now the same person we expected to pound food is now pounding soap. So so bad sad women women women womenoooooooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by wany(f): 4:45am On Sep 03, 2021
Leaforever:

You are so wrong. He was dating these women all around the same time.
But sumbo was the 1st one living with Tuface and his mom, dt was when she had his first child. She said in an interview, when they were having issues tuface mum told her not to leave, say make she siddon for her 'husband' house. They broke up when sumbo was pregnant for the 2nd and tuface impregnated Pero in the US, then impregnated Annie.

So he wasn't exclusively dating anyone of them. After sumbo left d picture, Annie and Pero were in a competition. Pero had her second child.
And Pero was pregnant for the 3rd child when tuface and Annie walked the aisle in dubai. Does dt sound like a man dt was sooo in love? How could he have gotten another woman pregnant while engaged to Annie?
It was a scandal please, no matter how much some people wanted to paint a lovey-dovey picture.

She still forgave him & got married so she should just accept Pero as her 2nd wife & rest. Pero has 2 sons and a daughter for him.
She has bn very insecure abt dt rltshp and didn't allow him travel to the US for years to see those kids cos she knows him and Pero must knack. If she tire make she divorce. She knew what she svigned up for.
I laugh when guys applaud mercy Johnson and her husband,this is a guy that left a wife and two kids his last baby was just 9months old,just to marry mercy and secure the bag.her day of reckoning is around the corner,I always laugh when never guys call women fish brain because in truth men have frog brain undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by PERVENCHE: 4:45am On Sep 03, 2021
Annie, so you self don join bad gang? the more these E- celebrities show their hand the more I respect A listers like Queen B who is still with Jay Z

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Magnoliaa(f): 4:45am On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:
You know??

Once upon a time, Annie was the poster girl for patience and virtuousness.

Just like they told us to go learn how to cook and be like Chioma Davido. Now Chioma is an olosho to them.

I done talk am say any day I see the dividend of being their favourite wife material, I go join. But till then, make I dey where I dey. grin grin

Ahh. Nooo. This one shock me. grin grin. I swearrr. Because I was paying attention to this one. I no too follow dem Chioma and Anita and the rest own. Mehnnnn. Na so Annie take turn evil? Annie?? Annie of alllll people! Talmabout first love. A man will always do this and that. His heart will always shey kinikan. Omoooooooo. Any woman that take your shits is the one for you. Ahh! Their love is pure and innocent.

Thunder faya sosha media alfa meils wherever they are!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by pocohantas(f): 4:48am On Sep 03, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Ahh. Nooo. This one shock me. grin grin. I swearrr. Because I was paying attention to this one. I no too follow dem Chioma and Anita and the rest own. Mehnnnn. Na so Annie take turn evil? Annie?? Annie of alllll people! Talmabout first love. A man will always do this and that. His heart will always shey kinikan. Omoooooooo. Any woman that take your shits is the one for you. Ahh! Their love is pure and innocent.

Thunder faya sosha media alfa meils!

We no rest that day o. Feminists were in the mud. You know why I like Naija men? even if you be woman wey dey feel say you dey special and you done win their love, just give them time. They must serve you breakfast.

99.89% of the time, Naija men must come through with breakfast. All their compliments dey enter from one ear, commot for the other one. I no rate am at all. grin

9 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by DCatt: 4:51am On Sep 03, 2021
Hehehe! You think Pero is stupidd like Sumbo! She has 3 kids for Tuface and you expect her to go and marry another man? Whether you like it or not you have signed to share Tuface with her when you married him and the rest is story. Pero should hurry up and pop baby number 4 while you rant across the world. The earlier you get it that Pero is your co-wife, the peaceful your life will be. Just because you have it written on a paper does not mean he's all yours, you are all paying the price for trying to be the one he ends up with. Juju can only carry you there, e no fit keep you.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Magnoliaa(f): 4:56am On Sep 03, 2021
wany:
I laugh when guys applaud mercy Johnson and her husband,this is a guy that left a wife and two kids his last baby was just 9months old,just to marry mercy and secure the bag.her day of reckoning is around the corner,I always laugh when never guys call women fish brain because in truth men have frog brain undecided

Oh. I forgot MJ too dey there. Wo. Make I no go dey appear like bad belle sha. All I know is that, the day these women that form and perch like good virtuous women for us online, wey go come dey celebrate man, dey make missiles and bullets from 9ja men's mouths dey touch all of us- because by virtue of their "personal, stereotypical choices", other women are turned into demons, but the day they will come out to complain and cry on SM, their dragging no go be here. If they are seeing weird and otherworldly things... I would have advised they keep quiet and continue enduring, but then, if they decided to speak out for healing or whatever reason, fine. I'm not in the place to dictate that.

But they should just quit with the fakeness fgs! And stop being so concerned about appearing like the perfect wife! (And this has nothing to do with keeping your shits together as a mature person). I'm talking about the overcompensation. Especially in men's eyes! They should stop it. These guy's loyalty dey unstable pass candlelight flicker. E dey change and die anytimeeee. The same people hailing you today will be the ones to insult you tomorrow. So what's the point?!

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by shegun4sur: 4:57am On Sep 03, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Smelling talk

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by eenai(m): 5:01am On Sep 03, 2021
Wrong move by Annie. Why drag the family into it. If you have issues with Tubaba face him . Involving the family publicly will make thing messier. Family matter no be here. E no dey wise to declare war against them.

9 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by oluwaahmed: 5:01am On Sep 03, 2021
So 2face still dey fùck him baby momas?
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by tunde82seidat(f): 5:02am On Sep 03, 2021
Hahaha , Our men needs to do better, can't even believe some of the comments I read here.. they want to eat their cakes n have it. For Annie to come out n say these things ,she's been pushed to the wall. Now you people forget that women are human , you want them to overlook your 'polygamous nature' and still be sane and accommodating abi grin. The result is what's happening these days o married women now cheat on their husbands as well .they no longer take the shit that you people are dishing out...read how Tega married woman cheating on her husband openly on live show ( don't worry she's only polygamous in nature) continue o ,you are building a very dysfunctional society where everyone can play their dirty game . Why marry if you can't keep your vows?...
I know Mistakes are bound to happen ,not doing it consistently n constantly bringing disrespect to the wife,

8 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Nobody: 5:08am On Sep 03, 2021
kenbee:
[s]This is definitely the result of gender equality.
You (Annie) said "your children" (tuface children) as if they are not yours also.

You never complained that tuface didn't love you but his family. This mean that you are not a supportive lady.[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by DSoj(m): 5:10am On Sep 03, 2021
Acjohn:
And internet is always the first ears that hears it even before the immediate family

Don't u think she would have cried and shouted before venting public?

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by JaneYave(f): 5:10am On Sep 03, 2021
fineboynl:
2face if from Benue and so what do you expect.
Benue'-The sweet name on everybody's mouth. Go on, we are listening.... And you feel an Akwa ibomite can't tame a Benue man? The disadvantage of excessive freedom.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Tyriq: 5:10am On Sep 03, 2021
Bunnatex:

Do you know how many she handled behind for her to come out with this.
I support people who feel to share their story. She must have considered it before speaking up. Better speak out than die of depression
So our parents and great grand parents that never 'spoke out' to the internet died of depression?
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by DSoj(m): 5:10am On Sep 03, 2021
Sister, U married a natural born asawo man, deal with it cos u knew from the onset

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by HMarshal(m): 5:13am On Sep 03, 2021
ChiefSosa:

My friend,dint tuface have those other kids b4 Annie agreed to marry him?is she so stupid she dint know itld eventually enthail spending time with those other kids & ofcourse thier mom?

Ppl are just so so dump & blame it on love,which is as pure & innocent as it's created for.you see the red flags,but u go on into it,then when the "obvious" repercussions of that decision starts showing up,u come crying like the victim & ppl Like u,jump in to give ur unguided two pence.

Kaliwole joor!

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Magnoliaa(f): 5:13am On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

We no rest that day o. Feminists were in the mud. You know why I like Naija men? even if you be woman wey dey feel say you dey special and you done win their love, just give them time. They must serve you breakfast.

99.89% of the time, Naija men must come through with breakfast. All their compliments dey enter from one ear, commot for the other one. I no rate am at all. grin

Deep words. Deeps words. Compliments from these men? These set of guys? Never. Absolutely never. This thread is an eye-opening. For me, their praises go dey be like water wey dey fall for rock back now. It'll never be absorbed and simply be brushed off. I don't know how exactly the proverb is in our local dialect sha.

But, you are not special! To these men, you are not special. Get it through your head, ladies! Na time still just dey 'protect' you. You are not and this is not me even trying to fill your heads with negative thoughts to reduce your self-worth. Ok. Maybe you're unique and invaluable and everything else, but note: not to men. You ONLY need just one fuvk up. Just one. And you're already nailed to the stake.

But if una like, no listen. I know some of you still won't pick anything from all these celebrity dramas and wives getting fed up. Goodluck. Your stories will still be entertainment for people.

7 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Tyriq: 5:14am On Sep 03, 2021
WoundedLamb:

You guys are really mean. The man sleeping around and making babies like it's nobody's business despite having a wife who has been there for him from the onset does not have issues but the woman who is fed up has issues, right? Why don't we like telling ourselves the truth as men? What kind of society are creating for children with all this "whatever a man does is right" attitude?
Wetin fis one de talk se..2face had all his children before he married annie..Annie's kids are the last sef..na wao
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by pocohantas(f): 5:15am On Sep 03, 2021
wany:

Hmmm. I don’t want anything to happen to MJ. I kinda like her, though I don’t like her acting.

Annie isn’t innocent in all of this either. She doesn’t come off as a clueless or lovestruck young lady to me. She should better accept Pero as her co-wife. 3 kids is a lot.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by alexvic12: 5:15am On Sep 03, 2021
It is well.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose / White Man Blocks His Ears As Davido Performs At Wireless Festival In U.K / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.