Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,033 members, 7,814,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas (104632 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella / Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage / Fans Go Gaga For Tiwa Savage On Instagram Over These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by NaBanga: 2:44am On Sep 03, 2021
Celestial celebrity marriage don cast finish. tongue
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by bezimo(m): 2:46am On Sep 03, 2021
For her to do this publicly..push has come to the shove

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Kingcalls: 2:50am On Sep 03, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Bros, this is not a matter of "women get issues". Tuface really messed up. Annie really tried to have stuck with him, upon all the nonsense. 2face was irresponsible to have fathered multiple kids in the first place, when he's not polygamous. U feel say e easy for 2face to get better woman like Annie? Forget all that superstar stuff. We be guys, but make we dey tell each other the truth sometimes.....

Lmao, there's nothing I said here that's not known to the world already, unless you've not come outside of your mud house with thatched roofs since the 2000's. Tuface literally admitted to his mistakes several years ago. Foh

You literally heard me say this above quote in my comment, yet you're saying all these bull crap. If he was polygamous, will I even say anything? Always comprehend before quoting/mentioning me. You don go sniff dat tin again abi?
If you're polygamous, then be polygamous so we'll know; we no go kee u. Don't marry someone, either man or woman, with the believe that you'll stick to them forever, whereas you're spending suspicious moments with other people, either ex or not.

Common sense(which you obviously lack) should tell you this is not about 'simping' or 'alphamale' or 'feminisms', etc THIS IS DIFFERENT. You think going about on Nairaland with your dry muscles, malnourished body and mouth that obviously smells like old people farts, while shouting "Alphamale" or calling others "simp" is what makes you a man?? You better go and do worthwhile and productive things with your life.

Annie, better woman grin grin... u must b a simp... u think if not for the dame and money , she go look am 2 times

6 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by akanbiaa(m): 2:53am On Sep 03, 2021
Mraphel:
Women get issues shocked another baby mama will take her spot when she commot

Tuface hasn't sinned or done what's contrary to Nigerian law. Our grandfathers had multiple wives and baby mamas yet they were responsible.
Our local chiefs and kings got wives and baby mamas.

Our pastors, bishops and general overseers are having secret side chicks.

Our Alahaji having multiple wives and girlfriends

Same can be said about our musicians.

Annie and d other babymamas won't have stayed with Tuface if not for his money and fame..that's the bigger truth. She has to respect other baby mamas too lest she'll shoot herself in d leg.

To you people criticizing tuface, you'll do much worst if you're in his shoes. #FACT
It's always best to know the opinions of both sides in a dispute to make better judgement but pending when 2 Baba gives reply I think his wife wants to be respected as his wife by all ,be accepted by the family and loved, but she might have her own shortcomings that prevents such from happening or people in her husband's family that have issues with her or sees her as dominating their blood could be her problem but that's just looking at it from what she posted.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Newboss(m): 2:55am On Sep 03, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Bros, this is not a matter of "women get issues". Tuface really messed up. Annie really tried to have stuck with him, upon all the nonsense. 2face was irresponsible to have fathered multiple kids in the first place, when he's not polygamous. U feel say e easy for 2face to get better woman like Annie? Forget all that superstar stuff. We be guys, but make we dey tell each other the truth sometimes.....

Lmao, there's nothing I said here that's not known to the world already, unless you've not come outside of your mud house with thatched roofs since the 2000's. Tuface literally admitted to his mistakes several years ago. Foh

You literally heard me say this above quote in my comment, yet you're saying all these bull crap. If he was polygamous, will I even say anything? Always comprehend before quoting/mentioning me. You don go sniff dat tin again abi?
If you're polygamous, then be polygamous so we'll know; we no go kee u. Don't marry someone, either man or woman, with the believe that you'll stick to them forever, whereas you're spending suspicious moments with other people, either ex or not.

Common sense(which you obviously lack) should tell you this is not about 'simping' or 'alphamale' or 'feminisms', etc THIS IS DIFFERENT. You think going about on Nairaland with your dry muscles, malnourished body and mouth that obviously smells like old people farts, while shouting "Alphamale" or calling others "simp" is what makes you a man?? You better go and do worthwhile and productive things with your life.

Simping is what most men call common sense. Don't fall for it.

9 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by izzou(m): 2:56am On Sep 03, 2021
Viking07:
He was a cheat before the marriage, expecting him to suddenly change after getting married is like expecting a lion not to attack you because you’re a vegetarian. It was inevitable.

Baba

How far?
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by igbowoman: 2:56am On Sep 03, 2021
Mercy2006:
Annie,pls hold unto your home tightly with everything you have got o.No marriage is perfect!
As long as he is not beating you or disrespecting you,then pls hold out,all will be well in Jesus name.

So there are still women that reason like this in 2021.
Can you define disrespect?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by akanbiaa(m): 2:58am On Sep 03, 2021
felixnkubi:
why she bring am come internet now! gone are the days family problems were actually solved within the family! all this na to just trend, no disrespect to Annie and she might actually be going through some tough times but I no go like as this story go blow anyhow
The family that are suppose to settle it if she could not settle it with her husband are the ones she has problem with and I feel she still want to keep the martiage if not she would have been talking of divorce and threaten those that made her vex.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by themayor4542(m): 3:01am On Sep 03, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Virtuous woman in the poteaux poteaux. O ma she. Aye le ooo...

Ibo si o.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by EHoudini: 3:02am On Sep 03, 2021
All these stup.d can't let a guy breathe. We marry ingrates and jezebels who would swiftly become Delilah in a blink. They brought nothing to the tables.

Married but alone.

Sorry men, we are slaves

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by bizty: 3:04am On Sep 03, 2021
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by cococandy(f): 3:06am On Sep 03, 2021
She’s bent over backwards for him and yet these people will still blame her if anything goes wrong.
Smh.
I hope she looks out for her own best interest.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by cococandy(f): 3:10am On Sep 03, 2021
The women who refuse to see it have no one but themselves to blame.
Magnoliaa:

Wawu. Hiann. Soo na Annie and women come get all the blame of this matter for head?? Nawa o. Like. The comments from you men have really been baffling me o. But- but then, why am I stressing my head sha? Women are never sincere to themselves? Which kain woman una come wanttt? I feel this matter needs to be 'serruled' finally. So you believe in AWALT, personally? Because, because I can remember some feminists speaking against this lady's decision. I mean, na feminists dey always speak against this kine thing if nobody else. From Chioma to Annie to the lady doctor and wife of the Chanels TV staff to 2short's wife to the recent William Uchembas wife decision. Any time women make decisions that involve "protecting their family" or saving the image of a man and covering his fukups, feminists speak vehemently against it, meaning these women's actions are always supported en masse by men! Women like Tacha and co., who say they want the money, y'all criticize; women who are upfront about their sexual desires and gold digging nature and likeness for a high maintenance and baby girl life, you tear to pieces; if you come find the "good women" y'all ask for, the Bob the builders who are ready to do everything for you and stay with you through thick and thin, you dub them "fake." Likeeee, no I don't get. What? Even women who suck such things up till LITERAL DEATH, you people will still castigate! So how the fk do y'all wanna live? Ok. Some decided to create sex dolls for y'all, maybe you don't need the emotional attachments that comes with a real woman, some of you are still manhandling and demolishing the sex dolls! Throwing them inside bushes and gutters with severed limbs.

So Annie is really the culprit here? Annie is the fake here? Annie, the poster woman, EVER, in the history of the Nigerian dating culture, for virtuousness, is now a two-faced woman who can't take the heat and an embittered feminist looking for divorce proceeds according to some of you?? Omoooooo! I hear preachings o ontop this woman matter.

No ooo. I fear who do not fear you people. Honestly. And I'll stop being shocked henceforth by you guys' claims or will keep my distance from some of y'all. Ehn. I can imagine how a feminist would have been called names if she criticized the same decision Annie made. So you really really do know the truth about what some of us say, but because we're not only feminists but women, you hate to hear it from us and attack us. I have known this now and will know peace. Una don kuku call Kim K virtuous woman before according to the direction wey una belle dey face dat time.

E sure me say if that Uchembas wife, the 'doctor' who left her career to build her husband's dreams that y'all are backing now, should say pim tomorrow, or even complain one wee bit like this, your turnings against her would be at the speed of lightening.

Na the 'good women' I pity in all this. See una sacrifices and images inside potopoto. For all the women that try to pander to men by doing and saying things they want to hear to please them, are y'all seeing?

O da.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 03, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by vincentont(m): 3:10am On Sep 03, 2021
Leaforever:

You are so wrong. He was dating these women all around the same time.
But sumbo was the 1st one living with Tuface and his mom, dt was when she had his first child. She said in an interview, when they were having issues tuface mum told her not to leave, say make she siddon for her 'husband' house. They broke up when sumbo was pregnant for the 2nd and tuface impregnated Pero in the US, then impregnated Annie.

So he wasn't exclusively dating anyone of them. After sumbo left d picture, Annie and Pero were in a competition. Pero had her second child.
And Pero was pregnant for the 3rd child when tuface and Annie walked the aisle in dubai. Does dt sound like a man dt was sooo in love? How could he have gotten another woman pregnant while engaged to Annie?
It was a scandal please, no matter how much some people wanted to paint a lovey-dovey picture.

She still forgave him & got married so she should just accept Pero as her 2nd wife & rest. Pero has 2 sons and a daughter for him.
She has bn very insecure abt dt rltshp and didn't allow him travel to the US for years to see those kids cos she knows him and Pero must knack. If she tire make she divorce. She knew what she signed up for.

You have said it all. People forget easily that Annie was the 3rd baby mama and not the first. I remember when tubaba wanted to get married I asked a friend of mine if she can marry Tuface, her reply was NO and she gave her reason which is what is playing out now in Tuface marriage. She said there is no how I will stop Tuface from seeing his other kids and this will lead Tuface sleeping with his other baby mamas , so Annie you knew who Tuface was before saying Yes I do. Continue to endure your marriage.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by igbowoman: 3:11am On Sep 03, 2021
EHoudini:
All these stup.d can't let a guy breathe. We marry ingrates and jezebels who would swiftly become Delilah in a blink. They brought nothing to the tables.

Married but alone.
Sorry men, we are slaves

And your mother is an exception.
Somehow she is neither an ingrate , a Jezebel or a delilah or is she?

12 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by jubrilELsudan: 3:20am On Sep 03, 2021
LAMENTATIONS OF A VILLAGE ASHY
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by vickydevoka(m): 3:21am On Sep 03, 2021
AnonPoet:
As seen on social media

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTVdH-YMO-d/?utm_medium=copy_link
Women will always be Women. I don't take them serious in life. De are always de list of my problem. Some of them say I'm a gay. I tell them yes. I can't come see fire n be putting my hands in it

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by seyz91(m): 3:24am On Sep 03, 2021
Confirm!
Mraphel:
Women get issues shocked another baby mama will take her spot when she commot

Tuface hasn't sinned or done what's contrary to Nigerian law. Our grandfathers had multiple wives and baby mamas yet they were responsible.
Our local chiefs and kings got wives and baby mamas.

Our pastors, bishops and general overseers are having secret side chicks.

Our Alahaji having multiple wives and girlfriends

Same can be said about our musicians.

Annie and d other babymamas won't have stayed with Tuface if not for his money and fame..that's the bigger truth. She has to respect other baby mamas too lest she'll shoot herself in d leg.

To you people criticizing tuface, you'll do much worst if you're in his shoes. #FACT
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by seyz91(m): 3:25am On Sep 03, 2021
I wonder oo
Acjohn:
And internet is always the first ears that hears it even before the immediate family
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Funkybabee(f): 3:28am On Sep 03, 2021
When a man have adultery in his blood, only God can change him not a man

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by vickydevoka(m): 3:30am On Sep 03, 2021
Acjohn:
And internet is always the first ears that hears it even before the immediate family
Exactly. To be honest. Celebrity men are not suppose to be getting married. They are always at the receiving end. Everyone should emulate Davido and timaya. I have to understand in life that, if u try to please the world u will end up a looser. If u try to please urself u end up a winner. Anything woman no suppose be person budget for life.

# Women suppose be like biscuits. just chop n go' period. No use am do food. Make u use do appetizer

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Saao(m): 3:35am On Sep 03, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Common sense(which you obviously lack) should tell you this is not about 'simping' or 'alphamale' or 'feminisms', etc THIS IS DIFFERENT.
You think going about on Nairaland with your dry muscles, tattered clothes, malnourished body and mouth that obviously smells like old people farts, while shouting "Alphamale" or calling others "simp" is what makes you a man?? You better go and do worthwhile and productive things with your life.
judge on family matter, were u there? Have u heard from 2baba?
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by dasparrow: 3:38am On Sep 03, 2021
I guess another celebrity marriage breakup is loading. Oh well....

NEXT!
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by efficiencie(m): 3:39am On Sep 03, 2021
...you deserve what you accept...you have accepted him at the altar so keep your complains in your pocket and manage your load and if e don taya to carry, kindly drop the load for another woman to begin where you stopped!
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by skales67(m): 3:42am On Sep 03, 2021
MasterRahl:
angry

People's marriages are crashing up and down. A week or two ago, it was Rudeboy Okoye, now it's Tubaba. Meanwhile, Bubu has been married to Aisha for 32 solid years (1989 till date)

We're indeed living in interesting times undecided

Bubu's marriage has crashed abeg. She left the man and ran to Dubai.

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:43am On Sep 03, 2021
Shut up! U marry fine man like 2baba only u

2baba suppose get wives and concubines

6 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Nobody: 3:49am On Sep 03, 2021
It is well they will work things out me too I don’t like to share lol which one be free for all as a man talk less of husband …holy spirit we wait on you
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:50am On Sep 03, 2021
hyperventilating
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by g4gerald: 3:52am On Sep 03, 2021
kenbee:
This is definitely the result of gender equality.
You (Annie) said "your children" (tuface children) as if they are not yours also.

You never complained that tuface didn't love you but his family. This mean that you are not a supportive lady.

U jst want to comment abi? Did u even read d post well. Two set of kids were mentioned in dat story, d ones born by her nd d ones born by baby mama, if she heard referred to all d kids in dat story as "OUR" how wud u have differentiated them for beta understanding
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by salem1996: 3:56am On Sep 03, 2021
No man is naturally polygamous, some chose to be it.

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by ThierryJay: 3:58am On Sep 03, 2021
cococandy:
She’s bent over backwards for him and yet these people will still blame her if anything goes wrong.
Smh.
I hope she looks out for her own best interest.

Lol, pray tell how did she bend over backwards for him? She married him despite knowing that he already had 4 - 5 kids with 2 other women before marriage. In what utopian world would she expect him not to have any interactions with his senior babymamas? This is even besides his A-class celebrity status.

Let me rephrase, if you Cococandy see a man already with 6 children from 3 ladies, will you honestly go ahead and still marry him believing he will cut off his legion of kids and babymamas when married to you? Are you bending over backwards for such a man if you decide to marry him? This is why Annie is being seen as unrealistic/untruthful.

I imagine if Davido gets married eventually, and the wife starts complaining publicly that he is visiting Sophia Momodu and Chioma. Lol, tell me who will take her musings serious in this country?

Pls do not deceive yourself, not all issues in this world are either black or white, there are shades in between those absolutes more often than not.

Maybe Tuface should just have adopted Baba Segi's style with his wives to avoid all this brouhahagrin

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose / White Man Blocks His Ears As Davido Performs At Wireless Festival In U.K / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.