Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face (57700 Views)

Taliban Kill Singer, Fawad Andarabi, Because 'Music Is Forbidden In Islam' / Taliban Kill A Woman After She Told Them She Was Too Poor To Cook For Them / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by Minjim: 9:14am On Sep 06, 2021
good4all40:
Say whatever you like we Muslims dont regard Taliban and their likes as Muslims.

islam forbids killing unjustly either the person is a Muslim or not.

https://www.jacksonville.com/article/20150203/OPINION/801238617

1 Like

Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by REALretep(m): 9:16am On Sep 06, 2021
Toeze:
Ooh. Now I'm truly understanding why even Afghanis were deadly desperate to run out of their own country. I must say America messed them up big time. You went to their country uninvited, stoked up a war, radicalised and armed their rebels, then ran away, leaving their helpless civilians in a worse state than you found them
Wrong

They were in that worse state before the coming of the Americans. They have already experienced that worse state; that's why they are desperate to leave

2 Likes

Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by dangermouse(m): 9:22am On Sep 06, 2021
Toeze:
Ooh. Now I'm truly understanding why even Afghanis were deadly desperate to run out of their own country. I must say America messed them up big time. You went to their country uninvited, stoked up a war, radicalised and armed their rebels, then ran away, leaving their helpless civilians in a worse state than you found them
Get your facts right and stop saying what you know little about.
The talibans were ruling the country before America forced them out. America has to force them out for the many atrocious acts the were committing then including the 9/11 bombing of the US by the talibans sponsored terrorists. America jointly trained there army and equipped them massively before leaving but they lack the will power to fight the talibans who are now in charge of all the arms and ammunition given the government to stand strong against them. Now who do you blame for this? The true lovers of freedom in Afghanistan will surely fight back.
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by Techguy96(m): 9:28am On Sep 06, 2021
compton11:
so the pregnant woman is now an infidel? gringrin

The infidels that Allah ordered his prophet to fight,do u even know the reason for it?
Deep down u n I know the truth, stop pretending.
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 9:40am On Sep 06, 2021
Techguy96:

Deep down u n I know the truth, stop pretending.
nigga which fuckin truth?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by buJu234: 9:44am On Sep 06, 2021
even in Germany they (Afghans) are attacking women workers..

https://www.dw.com/en/berlin-man-attacks-woman-with-knife-for-working/a-59093270
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by VULCAN(m): 9:47am On Sep 06, 2021
Instead of quoting fake statistics that you dreamed up after a hard night,

Confirm that this story and others we have been hearing is false with evidence.

You must be a kid because the Taliban did worse than this back in the day. US never bothered about it till the Osama issue came up. Then they invaded
shogsman:
The problem now is 60% of this news are just western propaganda, the taliban are a horrible lot yeah we know,but DC is going to do any damn thing to paint them worse than they actually are.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by November24(f): 9:50am On Sep 06, 2021
temitope27:
Mohammed should be held responsible

That Satan...
Mohammed is just Satan personified.

Just as Jesus came thru Isaac.
Satan came thru Mohamudafucker

2 Likes

Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 9:51am On Sep 06, 2021
Toeze:

If only stupidity and ignorance has a name and followers, this post and insane people who liked would perfectly br it. Common srndr id truly uncommon.
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 10:03am On Sep 06, 2021
compton11:
now I need to need the Qur'an verses that says pregnant women should be killed and mutilated!

Its in your sahih hadiths! Mohammed piss and fbi be upon him tied a pregnant woman to two camels who then pulled her apart. He also did not punish a follower who stabbed his pregnant slave by him to death for insulting madhamad. Read your hadiths, cira, sunnah especially the original written by ibn ishag that was later edited and alot removed by isham because it displays the depravity of your profit!

It amazes me how yall don't even know what your sources say but yall are expert on criticizing others.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by drakeli: 10:05am On Sep 06, 2021
shogsman:
The problem now is 60% of this news are just western propaganda, the taliban are a horrible lot yeah we know,but DC is going to do any damn thing to paint them worse than they actually are.

Give us the source of your 60% data. What about this musician Fawad Andarabi by name that Taliban just killed just because to Taliban, music is haram ? It’s all over the news everywhere but to you, truth is propaganda
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu-C8Pw-prI

1 Like

Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by SANDAT(m): 10:06am On Sep 06, 2021
If truely she was killed, the Islamic State might be responsible especially that the gunmen were said to be speaking in Arabic. The Taliban are mostly Afghans.
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by walkingshadow911: 10:08am On Sep 06, 2021
good4all40:
Say whatever you like we Muslims dont regard Taliban and their likes as Muslims.

islam forbids killing unjustly either the person is a Muslim or not.

which one is justly killing please.
this cannibals think they are killing people justly.
can you stop dem now?

if their is no islam whatsoever, all this nonsense wont be happening in the first place. ponder on that
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 10:11am On Sep 06, 2021
yungmill:

Its in your sahih hadiths! Mohammed piss and fbi be upon him tied a pregnant woman to two camels who then pulled her apart. He also did not punish a follower who stabbed his pregnant slave by him to death for insulting madhamad. Read your hadiths, cira, sunnah especially the original written by ibn ishag that was later edited and alot removed by isham because it displays the depravity of your profit!

It amazes me how yall don't even know what your sources say but yall are expert on criticizing others.
what the Bleep is this stupid nigga talking about?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by temitope27(m): 10:24am On Sep 06, 2021
compton11:
but Taliban learn all this actrocities from the Bible gringrin
no, na for Quran dem be learn am

1 Like

Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by temitope27(m): 10:24am On Sep 06, 2021
samesta:

Where would they find him? Heaven or hell?
na hell nw grin
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by temitope27(m): 10:25am On Sep 06, 2021
Okhuadams:
pls b specific, which of the Mohammed
anabi
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by wildikeman(m): 10:50am On Sep 06, 2021
Mikecold:
we no wan wipe them

We just want them to have their own planet, somebody would still leave this shithole where Islamic Fulani terrorists, Boko Haram and Iswap have rendered useless

Travel to sane "kufir" countries only to meet Terrorists Muslims from shithole nations who should be in saudi and Iran endangering lives with knive killing on street

I'm telling you.... Why can't they go and stay in other Muslim countries and leave the Christian or secularist countries alone.

If I had a country and this wankes are trying to get in, I will shoot them at sight.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by Bluntemperor: 10:57am On Sep 06, 2021
Toeze:

Then some mofos will be defending the Taliban religion as peaceful!
Why destroyed things, including human being you can not create?
This Talibans can never repent, including their affliate called Boko Haram.
So many unreported attrocities being committed under the guise of religions!
Very Shameful!

1 Like

Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 11:03am On Sep 06, 2021
temitope27:
no, na for Quran dem be learn am
God commanded Saul to destroy amalekites and that destruction should include animal and babeisy gringrin
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by temitope27(m): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2021
compton11:
God commanded Saul to destroy amalekites and that destruction should include animal and babeisy gringrin
u need to read the Bible very well, nt quoting a verse

1 Like

Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 06, 2021
[s]
compton11:
hehehe u don't answer the question
grin do u know the reason of the fight?

Plus Bible too don't forget gringrin

exodus 22:20

“He who sacrifices to any god, other than to the Lord alone, shall be utterly destroyed

1 Samuel 15v3
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"

[/s]
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by Peaceworld(m): 11:25am On Sep 06, 2021
Toeze:

Nonsense. They just don't have the will to safeguard their rights. Period. If America had left twenty years from today, things would still have turned out like this. What happened in Iraq? Didn't the US invade that country as well?

1 Like

Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by Freebills12: 11:27am On Sep 06, 2021
Few weeks ago our Islamic brothers were celebrating the coup by the Taliban Islamic terrorist. Is this what Islam stands for?

1 Like

Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by WaffenSS(m): 11:30am On Sep 06, 2021
Toeze:

They'd been arming them since the 1980s in the war against the Soviet union.

This is the same way they armed ISIS against Assad of Syria and created the terror outfit.

The same way they destroyed Libya which gave rise to a thriving arms market fueling the West African terrorists including Al Shabab, Iswap, BH, and bandits.

America has created far more problems than it's ever solved.
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 06, 2021
temitope27:
The idiot you quoting is comparing a war against territory Invaders to Muhammad ruthless killing of those who don't share his "views" about his god

He is comparing a law system which people agreed to be ruled by even in defult to a ruthless system that kills those who don't want to be ruled by a cult mob

Funny thing is those Jews he is talking of have long stopped since 7century but Islam is getting worse on bloodbath
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 06, 2021
November24:

That Satan...
Mohammed is just Satan personified.

Just as Jesus came thru Isaac.
Satan came thru Mohamudafucker
Do you forget that Mohamed was possessed by demons in a cave who threw him up and smashed him because they wanted to make him "prophet"

Muhammad himself didn't know the name of the entity that made him prophet, he relied on waraqa a demon worshipper to tell him
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by xeju: 11:38am On Sep 06, 2021
shogsman:
I think the best thing to happen is for you to allow stone to be tied round your neck and dropped in Ocean and nobody will hear of you again
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 11:45am On Sep 06, 2021
Mikecold:
[s][/s]
nigga why trashing holy bible verses? gringrin
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 11:46am On Sep 06, 2021
temitope27:
well let me quote it well then gringrin

1 Samuel 15v3
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 06, 2021
[s]
compton11:
nigga why trashing holy bible verses? gringrin
[/s]
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 11:50am On Sep 06, 2021
Mikecold:
[s][/s]
nigga why gringrin ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) / US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.