Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? (30222 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? / how Should I react !!!!! Help!!!!! What does it mean to be a water child? / Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 13, 2021
If she knows she won't get caught, she will cheat. This is why women do not like "kiss and tell" guys. If a woman knows you don't talk too much and you can be nasty in bed, omo.
Kingcalls:

If she thinks of what she cud loose thru the consequences of her actions, she will maintain

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by OloshoMan: 10:11am On Sep 13, 2021
You should break up immediately, unless cheating isn't your deal breaker

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Countersam(m): 10:39am On Sep 13, 2021
Obinna53:
There's this Girl, I love so much,so one Day she went to stay at a Friends place for a justifiable reason.The next Day she came back Home everything was fine but after a couple of Days I noticed how fragile she became and always had this pity face.Then she sat me down one Day crying and told me she wanted to tell me something and Should Forgive her Please and Boom!!! She Told me what ensured between her and the Guy that Night,Right now I am really Moody, I would like to here your Individual Opinion on this Situation and how you handled it, if you had like my Experience, Thank You

Cc.Lalasticlala

Dude what else do youw ant to hear, you already said she cheated for a justifiable reason. You allowed her go and cheat. Cry your cry alone.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by ImpatienBastard(m): 10:42am On Sep 13, 2021
Get the definitive guide to picking a good woman and save yourself all these stress as a man.

Click the link in my signature to get it.... It's Free.

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by ogbenifamouz(m): 11:24am On Sep 13, 2021
Love u answer, there's one bastard of a girl that went to sleep around wen I discovered her dialogue was " is it because of this one mistake I did u are leaving me" I said in a mind this is not what am looking for...

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Frales6(f): 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
hm
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Helper1991(m): 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
Make the decision yourself, the ball is in your court. But there is no mistake in cheating, it's something you can resist. I hope she will not keep begging till she brings bastards home.
Who are you? You spoke so intelligently. "There's no mistake in cheating, it's something you can resist". Add me on WhatsApp 08145579741

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
What an eye doesn't see, the heart doesn't grieve over.

Definitely not in romantic relationship.

I can feel your pain, OP.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by simhosting: 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
Learn
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by YoungLionken(m): 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
No disrespect but, you SIMPly have a doctorate in stup1dity and immaturity..

You will suffer from women if you don't change your style in that aspect...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by AntiWailer: 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
Walk away
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by McOluOmo: 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2021

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Pelaiye2703(m): 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hmmm! This reminds of an ex, she confessed she had sex with a colleague of hers at work. I appreciate the fact that she told me, but I was indeed heartbroken. I forgave her and we moved on. Trust me, the scenario still resonate in my head and it's hard to let it go. We've been having issues back and forth, I just had to put a STOP to us. I hope your follow your heart. All the best.

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
how does a person cheat on you if you have no formal relationship going on? Were you planning on marrying her? Or you just wanted to see where it leads?
When we reject God's way of doing things (friendship-courtship-marriage) to do it our way, He gives us reprobate hearts, to do things that are inconvenient.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Brunosamel(m): 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
Obinna53:
There's this Girl, I love so much,so one Day she went to stay at a Friends place for a justifiable reason.The next Day she came back Home everything was fine but after a couple of Days I noticed how fragile she became and always had this pity face.Then she sat me down one Day crying and told me she wanted to tell me something and Should Forgive her Please and Boom!!! She Told me what ensured between her and the Guy that Night,Right now I am really Moody, I would like to here your Individual Opinion on this Situation and how you handled it, if you had like my Experience, Thank You

Bro move on she those hoes aren't loyal
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by SlayerForever: 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
Dump her immediately Obinna33. She will do it again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Ahmback(m): 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
Equal2DeTask:
angry

Forgive her for been remorse and feeling guilty. But don't trust her as before. These creatures can go back to their vomits anytime. (Fish Brain)

Keep one eye on her if you still love her....
op this is the best advice for today!!!

McOluOmo:
Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
ah swr.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by pafo(m): 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
No Two relationships are the same so, you should make a decision based on your own relationship and heart, not based on what others say. undecided

This is the answer you seek op.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Solitechworld(m): 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
From my own personal experience, I will advice you to let her go.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by chiedonedoor(m): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
Fless also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.2Timonthy 2:22 Immorality is a great sin, repent Christ is coming soon

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Godbless3(m): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
Bros the puna/kpekus is for every body and only few girls can hold their body to a good self esteem.
Just enjoy the puna/kpekus and remove your emotion out of there because she going to do it again and again without thinking twice.
Forgive her jare and put your love back and knack her like never before.
After two months tell her that you are sorry and you have been cheating on her and see how she will behave.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
If you forgive her now she would definitely do it again in anticipation of your next forgiveness....once a lady cheats on you there's no going back you should give yourself some dignity and send her away.... don't get sentimental and say because she confessed
There are thousands of girls who wouldn't cheat on you look for one bro you deserve the best don't settle for less cool.
Obinna53:

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Skillsnigeria: 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by NemoDatQuod(m): 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Onyeka8: 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hmmm.. My brother what weakens me for this u'r mata na LAW of OKAFOR...

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Angelfrost(m): 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
"She went to stay at a friend's place for a justifiable reason"

What friend?!! Ex-boyfriend na you dey call friend?!!... If it was a male friend or ex, then what justifiable reason could that be?!!

See ehn... I don't know what advice you are asking for tbh.

What has been fvcked can never be unfvcked... So, it's up to you to assess your mental and emotional strength to accept this, get past it, believe it was indeed a "mistake" which won't ever reoccur, and move on with her...

If not, then better just "Stay Friends" and move the fvck on fast!

In any case, if it was indeed an Ex, then Okafor' s Law will likely either take effect or might already be in effect (might not be the first and won't be the last)!!!

Most of you guys need to grow thicker emotional skins... Infidelity now has a whole new meaning, and will more than likely get worse as we progress (No gender excluded anymore).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Reserved2: 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
buy her a car
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by WrathOfHadez(m): 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
Obinna53:

your girl went to sleep outside her home in a guy's place for a justifiable reason?

What an idiot you are.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Undies8: 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lollittaa:
how does a person cheat on you if you have no formal relationship going on? Were you planning on marrying her? Or you just wanted to see where it leads?
When we reject God's way of doing things (friendship-courtship-marriage) to do it our way, He gives us reprobate hearts, to do things that are inconvenient.
Sensible reply
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Skymason20(m): 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
I think this forum is a wrong place to get relationship advice or tips ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today / Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? / Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.