Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? (30182 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? / how Should I react !!!!! Help!!!!! What does it mean to be a water child? / Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Henri8: 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
I dey bar. Let me know when you've been advised.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by DigitB: 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
No Two relationships are the same so, you should make a decision based on your own relationship and heart, not based on what others say. undecided

One of the most intelligent reply I've seen on this forum.

Weldone man.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Charx122: 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
All those useless sayings... you need to leave them in the trash where they belong. undecided

Not saying that it could never happen again. Instead I am saying that you will never be truly happy in life if you go around using someone else's Ruler to measure your life and circumstance. undecided
That's woman for you...
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
Charx122:

That's woman for you...
That has nothing to do with women because the same applies to men. undecided

Humans are fallible by nature... the day you realize and accept this, the day you begin treading closer to the path of wisdom, even in your relationships. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by frozen70(f): 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
Obinna53:
There's this Girl, I love so much,so one Day she went to stay at a Friends place for a justifiable reason.The next Day she came back Home everything was fine but after a couple of Days I noticed how fragile she became and always had this pity face.Then she sat me down one Day crying and told me she wanted to tell me something and Should Forgive her Please and Boom!!! She Told me what ensured between her and the Guy that Night,Right now I am really Moody, I would like to here your Individual Opinion on this Situation and how you handled it, if you had like my Experience, Thank You

It's not a big deal, cheat on her too and seat her down to tell her how it went and ask for forgiveness

You want to get depressed on a woman whom you dont even know who will put a ring on her finger

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by kumbalo(m): 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
Obinna53:
There's this Girl, I love so much,so one Day she went to stay at a Friends place for a justifiable reason.The next Day she came back Home everything was fine but after a couple of Days I noticed how fragile she became and always had this pity face.Then she sat me down one Day crying and told me she wanted to tell me something and Should Forgive her Please and Boom!!! She Told me what ensured between her and the Guy that Night,Right now I am really Moody, I would like to here your Individual Opinion on this Situation and how you handled it, if you had like my Experience, Thank You

She will do it again until she brings a bastard home. Run while you still can.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Poleski: 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
Obinna53:

She is a liar and cheater. Big red flags! Dump her now!
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Charx122: 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
That has nothing to do with women because the same applies to men. undecided

Humans are fallible by nature... the day you realize and accept this, the day you begin treading closer to the path of wisdom, even in your relationships. undecided

Sooth yourself Mr. I've been married for 7 years now I know what I went through before I did...Most women cheat for no reason...
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Kobojunkie: 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
Charx122:

Sooth yourself Mr. I've been married for 7 years now I know what I went through before I did...Most women cheat for no reason...
So because you have been married for 7 years is reason you believe women cheat for no reason... and men who cheat have a reason valid reason to offer for it? undecided

You should probably stay single so as not to inflict this reasoning of yours on any others abeg. lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Mogajunior(m): 10:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kingcalls:
The guy thing de hungry am since ....as she don collect , im body done calm now ...unfortunately u are the mugu ...go and mk money if u want loyalty...thats the only thing women respect
You are yet to understand the nature of women. Money and too much of it doesn't guarantee you a woman's loyalty.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Charx122: 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So because you have been married for 7 years is reason you believe women cheat for no reason... and men who cheat have a reason valid reason to offer for it? undecided

You should probably stay single so as not to inflict this reasoning of yours on any others abeg. lipsrsealed
All the good ladies have been taken..Good luck finding ..
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Kobojunkie: 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
Charx122:

All the good ladies have been taken..Good luck finding ..
Dude, the more you talk the more I ak tempted to ask you to go see a psychiatrist for counseling. You are not sounding right at all as it seems that you are struggling to move on from the hurt. undecided

You don't need to let the bitterness define you and your reality. Find a way to move past it or seek counseling for a certified professional. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Maximus85(m): 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Obinna53:

If you take her back, you might end up in jail. Ask me why?
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
Equal2DeTask:
angry

Forgive her for been remorse and feeling guilty. But don't trust her as before. These creatures can go back to their vomits anytime. (Fish Brain)

Keep one eye on her if you still love her....
That gender!!
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Kobojunkie: 11:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
Equal2DeTask:

Keep one eye on her if you still love her....
Op, this here is a quick way to make sure you end up in psychiatric ward if care is not taken. Always resist the urge to become a quasi-stalker! undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Kingsleystunner(m): 12:23am On Sep 14, 2021
Something must have gave her the motivation to go and cheat if not she won't cheat at all
Fear girls I still dey talk am
Only d word baby I cheated on u can make you land in hospital with hypertension
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by braine(m): 12:47am On Sep 14, 2021
If she was truly remorseful, she would have spoken up the following day.

If I were OP, thats an automatic end to the relationship on my part. But I wont chase her away coz she can be of use later, in other ways.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Obasempirecomdy: 12:51am On Sep 14, 2021
Say no to drugs,.....

If you know its not Go for your head, q

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8w2TdZakokI
[/url]Say Go for
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 14, 2021
Lol.. this Obinna no get sense so she went to pass the night with another guy and ur justifying that one. Abi na bestie parole grin
All these kponmor men sef grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Chuky7(m): 7:33am On Sep 14, 2021
McOluOmo:

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Who be this babe sef?
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by razible5384(m): 11:00am On Sep 14, 2021
czarr:
A cheating woman wouldn't confess unless she is looking for a reason for you to man up and break up with her, she doesn't want to do the break up herself...before she cheated she must have been very disrespectful to you, it's her body and mind trying to push you away, but since you couldn't break up with her she has to do the next best thing, which is cheat and tell you, if you forgive her she'll still cheat and break up with you herself.
u are a very wise man, an may wisdom never depart from you cos personally have been wondering the rationale behind a girl cheating an coming back to report to her partner. Now have got the answer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Advice To Young People Who Want To Wed / Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) / Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.