Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? (30189 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? / how Should I react !!!!! Help!!!!! What does it mean to be a water child? / Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Slurity(m): 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
Obinna53:
There's this Girl, I love so much,so one Day she went to stay at a Friends place for a justifiable reason.The next Day she came back Home everything was fine but after a couple of Days I noticed how fragile she became and always had this pity face.Then she sat me down one Day crying and told me she wanted to tell me something and Should Forgive her Please and Boom!!! She Told me what ensured between her and the Guy that Night,Right now I am really Moody, I would like to here your Individual Opinion on this Situation and how you handled it, if you had like my Experience, Thank You

Don't make mistake of taking people's opinions here. All relationships are peculiarly different, that your own decision by following your heart. I will forgive my wife even if I caught her redheaded and she is really sorry but I can't tell my friend to do the same because I know the other implications.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Tizu(m): 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
I hope her guest didn't expand the kpekus. Especially if the guy carry jumbo size machine gun, her kpekus must slag.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by TemmyT002(m): 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
Omoo, see question.
Very soon, you go wan shit and then ask us, "May I shit?"
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by ehinmowo: 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
Obinna53:
There's this Girl, I love so much,so one Day she went to stay at a Friends place for a justifiable reason.The next Day she came back Home everything was fine but after a couple of Days I noticed how fragile she became and always had this pity face.Then she sat me down one Day crying and told me she wanted to tell me something and Should Forgive her Please and Boom!!! She Told me what ensured between her and the Guy that Night,Right now I am really Moody, I would like to here your Individual Opinion on this Situation and how you handled it, if you had like my Experience, Thank You

Give her one more chance. Obviously see loves you too.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Kayyus09(m): 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
I deh suspect you too
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by lanre88(m): 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
You need be calm and forgive her since she came out sincere with you.

But remember...

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Abunga: 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
czarr:
A cheating woman wouldn't confess unless she is looking for a reason for you to man up and break up with her, she doesn't want to do the break up herself...before she cheated she must have been very disrespectful to you, it's her body and mind trying to push you away, but since you couldn't break up with her she has to do the next best thing, which is cheat and tell you, if you forgive her she'll still cheat and break up with you herself.
You're too intelligent

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by OLAMAT449(m): 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
It is well with your soul...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Holaomoakin(m): 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
I think she meant the rel. is up.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
Obinna53:

Firstly, a woman in a relationship or even single has no business spending the night at a Man's house. There's no justifiable reason, doesn't she have female friends that she could stay with?

Secondly, there's a 50% chance she will make the same "Mistake" again.

The ball is in your court
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by izubext007: 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
See finish relationship

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by uchihajt: 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
Just know that at some point the dick slipped out and she put it back inside.. That's what I want you to know...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by AlwaysMotun: 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
make i no talk too much sha... my guy face ur future... at least that one no go cheat you if you no cheat am!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Rexymania(m): 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
Anuu, are you from Oyo?

aanuoluwami14:
Make the decision yourself, the ball is in your court. But there is no mistake in cheating, it's something you can resist. I hope she will not keep begging till she brings bastards home.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
Midas01:
Nice description of your mother.

This dumped bitch again

tongue

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Exkandayee(m): 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Nwanna, just chill.
Cheating is a basic evolutionary tendency among animals.
The most attractive animals, males and females alikes have the highest number of sexual partners.
If your girlfriend is sexually appealing, there is every tendency that other men out there will always ask her out.
And you know you are not the only handsome or rich dude out there.
Don't attach your emotions to any fvcking pvssy, because all pvssies are universal configured for all di.cks being it Asian, Arab, African or white.
If you try to monopolize it.
The resultant effects include heartbreak, disappointment, unfaithfulness ,etc.
The human society use cultural rules, religion, moral teachings and punishment to checkmate that basic animal instinct among their females.
Na Talibans fit women gaskiya.
Accept her, after all, you won't have known if not that he decided to tell you.
The pussy is like the mouth in anatomy and physiology.
U can't notice which mouth ate fufu and which one ate rice or which one ate no food.

Bro you make sense, sometimes I dey think This thing,na Muslims know how to put women in their place

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Titi43: 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Brother ,please cheat with her girlfriend and tell her too simple.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
No Two relationships are the same so, you should make a decision based on your own relationship and heart, not based on what others say. undecided

This is the smartest piece of advice I have seen here in a while
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
Rexymania:
Anuu, are you from Oyo?

No
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by enemyofprogress: 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
Rubbish! Is that why you come dey disturb us for here? You no get prick to cheat back? Look for any of her sisters, friends or even her mother and retaliate. Na dat one go pain am well well.

I love you dominique
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by shadeyinka(m): 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
Obinna53:

She told you.
You didn't catch her.
She is remorseful: she regretted her actions.

Forgive and move on.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Algold: 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
No Two relationships are the same so, you should make a decision based on your own relationship and heart, not based on what others say. undecided

2 Hennessey for u
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by gudugudumeje: 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
With ur last sentence, HOW RUDE YOU DARE TO BE? You should shut up there, u ds shameless man.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Algold: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
Make the decision yourself, the ball is in your court. But there is no mistake in cheating, it's something you can resist. I hope she will not keep begging till she brings bastards home.

The yoruba in you has spoken. Gam

Bring bastard home grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Algold: 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
czarr:
A cheating woman wouldn't confess unless she is looking for a reason for you to man up and break up with her, she doesn't want to do the break up herself...before she cheated she must have been very disrespectful to you, it's her body and mind trying to push you away, but since you couldn't break up with her she has to do the next best thing, which is cheat and tell you, if you forgive her she'll still cheat and break up with you herself.

Baba na baba...

Experience master...

2 dorime for u

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Charx122: 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
Obinna53:

.forgive her and let her go ...because she's will do it again....A saying that says shame on her if she cheated the first time and if does it the second time shame on you..
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Pegi23(f): 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
Why won't u forgive her...u too u do cheat... forgive but don't forget sha..but don't bring up that issue again.. just be a darling and forgive her
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Yungmakaveli01(m): 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
Illumined9933:
As an OG , I'm telling you that a girl will cheat at some point. If you are in a relationship with her, at some point, she wants something different from you. They usually do this when the relationship has been cemented, and your heart has chosen her.

At the start of the relationship, she might not cheat, cos she's still excited. Overtime, she will cheat if she's opportuned to meet her kind of person. Cheating usually happens months or years from the start of a relationship, not immediately.

And many people do not know this, the most likely women to cheat are married women. They've been subjected to routine, and want something different. It's just that people do not have the wherewithal to flirt with them. Try tell a married woman that her boobs are cool, do not apologize for what you said, give it time, and see how it plays out.

lol grin
Them don use 2by2 beat u before?
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Ikea81: 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
First she was hoping you will notice the puna was wilder and honourably walk away, but you didn't . Then she tells you so you can evapourate and you still thinking about it. She must look at you with disgust these days. Fade away so she can be free with the guy with the bigger dick

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by macdominic22: 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
lets be honest here,there are many variables to this, like there isnt enough information to for anybody to guide you rightly.now the first thing you must realise is that most girls do not actually know what they really want,so bearing that in mind,lets delve into it,why did she sleep with another guy and why did she tell you,there are a myriad of reasons that could happen and if you are interested know the full mechanics of the psychology behind that,then maybe contact me,but the first reason that comes out of the top of my head ,is that it is a test, she may not know it but she is testing you,watching to see how you will react,are you so much of a loser that even if you break up now,it would be long before you can find a new girlfriend,is she so important to you that you cannot possibly imagine leaving her even if she goes and sleeps with other people.now the principles of passing this test is to show her that you may love her,but let her make no mistake,she is definately replaceable.now an example will be sitting her down,no anger,no shouting,no emotions at all and tell her,that she broke your trust,and that is a very important thing to you,but her showing remorse and telling you is appreciated because if you have found out by any other means, the relationship would over immediately as that is a deal breaker for you that you would have never compromised.but for her,well for her,she is special,so heres what you are going to do,you guys will take a break from the relationship to know if you guys are still into each other and her actions during this period will help you decide what you will do at the end of the break

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Obinna53: 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
justmondris:
Forgive her and love her more. If she did not tell you, you will not have known. Please don’t make her regret telling you because that is what 90% of men will do and they will end up creating a monster in their home. She made a mistake and she is deeply sorry about it.

Thanks very much, this is the best I have seen today

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? by Kobojunkie: 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
Charx122:

.forgive her and let her go ...because she's will do it again....A saying that says shame on her if she cheated the first time and if does it the second time shame on you..
All those useless sayings... you need to leave them in the trash where they belong. undecided

Not saying that it could never happen again. Instead I am saying that you will never be truly happy in life if you go around using someone else's Ruler to measure your life and circumstance. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) / Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) / Why Short Men Have Fewer Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.