Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue (30258 Views)

How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / Please Help Me Clarify This Issue Of Marriage Certificate / Baby With Half A Heart Survives After Mum Defied Doctor's Advice Over Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by chycco: 9:52am On Sep 13, 2021
I swear the OP don show the man shege.
No responsible man will abandon his family, only a hostile wife can make it happen.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by cerebralniggie1: 9:52am On Sep 13, 2021
pocohantas:

Till date?
You like gist sha�
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by ostartruth: 9:53am On Sep 13, 2021
your pressure on him became too much and expectedly he ran for his life.

Maybe u are one the Jezebels roaming about as wives these days.

TAKE HEART SHA

10 Likes

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Idaytesj29(m): 9:53am On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama:
My husband left home in Lagos since June and has refused to return, he doesn't pick my calls if i use another number to call him once he hears my voice, he shout at me that he is no more interested in the marriage, that he has moved on and that I should never call his line again then he will end the call, he blocked me on what's app, face book and currently he is in a relationship with a girl in benin, just that I don't know his exact address where he moved to.

Now, take my words very seriously. I am speaking from experience of my uncle.

Note this first, No husband will SUDDENLY abandon his home, your husband is under a love spell

Don't just sit in your living room and keep calling, don't call him again. Go to your Pastor, Imam or whatever. That man does not know he is doing or saying all those things. And record him, saying them cos by the time he returns home if you don't have recordings, he would not believe he said those words to his wife. He may even disown his children at this time just know its the spell.

My uncle met his own evil woman from work, he wanted to abandone 2 years marriage and follow this Igbo woman ooo.

He will be doing extra cool like call at night beside his wife. The man does not even care anymore, he said a lot of horrible things that he later said he didnt believe he could say them to his wife.

The only solution here is the spiritual. Go and meet his mom, if both of you are not friendly before, this is the time to burry the hatchets and fight this evil woman head on.

The longer you wait the harder it becomes to withdraw your hubby from her.
Act fast, a stitch in time save nine they say.
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Alaganature09(m): 9:53am On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama:
My husband left home in Lagos since June and has refused to return, he doesn't pick my calls if i use another number to call him once he hears my voice, he shout at me that he is no more interested in the marriage, that he has moved on and that I should never call his line again then he will end the call, he blocked me on what's app, face book and currently he is in a relationship with a girl in benin, just that I don't know his exact address where he moved to.

I guess he left the marriage cos you no treat am well .. you women should learn how to treat your husband right
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by nwaoke247(m): 9:54am On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama:

Report the matter to God on NSPPD fire alter just go to YouTube and type pastor Jerry eze
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by saintobing: 9:54am On Sep 13, 2021
madam i will advise you to locate spiritual man of GOD that can free your husband from danger. mummy lovely can handle that...check her on fb or agoor church
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by blaise26abj(m): 9:54am On Sep 13, 2021
These comments show that Nigerians ( both men and women) need to change their mindset about marriage . You have not heard the full story , most people are already pointing accusing fingers at the wife . Why must it always be the wife that is at fault if a man abandons his home ? A woman gives birth to triplets or twins , the man takes off . Is that her fault too ?

We all should not be in a haste to point fingers at anyone until you have all the facts .

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 13, 2021
BEGiLyBEGiLy:
Maybe he already knows that Nigerian girls are useless.
Nobody is useless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by neonly: 9:54am On Sep 13, 2021
computer0810:
What some men r going through in there house is unimaginable with d kind of women out there nw

I tell u bro's but some kids here on nairaland will think they can handle women simply because they have girl friend
Been married is another ball game men are always d victims at least 98% but society favour d woman no matter what

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2021
I hate nonsense. Why give onsided story and leave? Even this attitude is enough for a man to leave home.
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Donnileon(m): 9:56am On Sep 13, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
You wanted to kill the man before his time, that's why he decided to run for his life.

Take heart and train your children, they will make you proud.
What are you saying �
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Ajilenu: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama:
dont give us half of the story since you want us to know whats happening. What exactly triggered this?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Raph82(m): 9:56am On Sep 13, 2021
I wouldn't know what u were thinking when u were doing the wrong thing in your marriage.
I need no soothsayer to tell me that you are the major troublemaker in that marriage. If the man had been the one who's gone wrong, I know you women, you would have made the whole world know what he's done wrong. Now that he's left for good, you're coming here to play the victim, so that u'll gain sympathy from people to paint the man black. You better talk so people will know how to help u.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by MightySparrow: 9:58am On Sep 13, 2021
You sent him away.
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by bukatyne(f): 9:58am On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama:

Ma'am,

This is September already.

Have you informed his family that he is no longer interested in the marriage and currently has a relationship in Benin?

This is important to have an alibi if anything goes south.

After the above, take stock of your marriage and see if there is anything to be salvaged.
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by blaise26abj(m): 9:59am On Sep 13, 2021
neonly:

I tell u bro's but some kids here on nairaland will think they can handle women simply because they have girl friend
Been married is another ball game men are always d victims at least 98% but society favour d woman no matter what
Faulty statistics . I have friends that are married and if I look at the statistics of the marriages that have issues , I will say 60 men - 40 women . That is based on my circle of friends. Nigerian society DOES not favour women oh . Maybe you are based abroad sha
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by zubimete(f): 9:59am On Sep 13, 2021
Businesslist:
angry

Hahahhahahahahhahaha ----- Am even Planning to do this same !!!

Imagine when a person you call your wife cannot ...... Cook Good food ...... She always stay at home watching ZEEWORLD ...... SHE CAN WAKE UP BY 2 AM AND GIVE YOU A DIRTY SLAP WITH NO REASON .....

She is demanding for 120k Hair !!! , .... SHE WANTS ME TO PLACE HER MUM ON 25K Monthly Allowance ..... Am paying her 50k per month ..... she is collecting 50k for foodstuff and house items ..... She cannot wash your clothes ......

Okay ... The last one weah she talk is that TOO MUCH SEX Make a Woman loose her shape ...... She is now giving me sex 2 times every week .... and na Missionary style ......

She even dey swear say .... if i nack any girl outside .... say i go die !!!!

Biko My brother , If you fit chat me tell me your LOCATION ... I GO LIKE FOLLOW YOU OOOOO.

THIS THING CALLED MARRIAGE
Then take a break for 3months, if she doesn't change take a walk! The earlier d better
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by mrT: 10:02am On Sep 13, 2021
You brought your case to the wrong court. If you really need help, search for a book named A-Z of marriage by Kingsley Okonkwo, trust me you will be happy you did.
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by almarthins(m): 10:03am On Sep 13, 2021
fourboys:
Some women dey suffer ooo...all in the name of marriage.

Benin girl?? the man need prayers

The man is under what we call "auto mokpo" or otomokpo. Na him real wife go do prayer and fasting. The man has entered one chance. One of my uncle no where to be found ever since he married one Benin woman like that. Him go just appear spiritually and disappear again like spirit. No address no phone number. You cant imagine the pain, thats y wen one of brother fall in love with one black Benin girl na so we dey kick and rebuke the devil. Guest what? we won eventually.
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Crossroad1(m): 10:03am On Sep 13, 2021
grin
Businesslist:
angry

Imagine when a person you call your wife cannot ...... Cook Good food ...... She always stay at home watching ZEEWORLD ...... SHE CAN WAKE UP BY 2 AM AND GIVE YOU A DIRTY SLAP WITH NO REASON .....

She is demanding for 120k Hair !!! , .... SHE WANTS ME TO PLACE HER MUM ON 25K Monthly Allowance ..... Am paying her 50k per month ..... she is collecting 50k for foodstuff and house items ..... She cannot wash your clothes ......

Okay ... The last one weah she talk is that TOO MUCH SEX Make a Woman loose her shape ...... She is now giving me sex 2 times every week .... and na Missionary style ......

Biko My brother , If you fit chat me tell me your LOCATION ... I GO LIKE FOLLOW YOU OOOOO.

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by newmoney133: 10:04am On Sep 13, 2021
Sorry dear.inform his people.This is the time to be strong for your kids.And i sincerely hope you dont have plenty/many kids.pray for him but dont go about jumping from one prayer house to the other.
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by bukatyne(f): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Sorry, what happened?! A man can't just leave his family for another lady expect you are giving him troubles at home ( no intimacy, you starved him good sex, you are materialistic, or too much demands, etc) or you are baby mama. please don't deceive yourself, realize your mistakes and ask God for forgiveness. If you are innocent, please go into fasting and prayers, God answer prayers, He will return back to you.

Not necessarily.

Men who cheat in marriage might jam Jaruma's disciples who jazzes them through sex and/or food.

I have seen examples where a man goes for business and comes back with a wife/woman.

Or men that feel their wives who hustled with them is now outdated and want a cha-cha sweet sixteen when they have arrived.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Denn(m): 10:05am On Sep 13, 2021
November24:

Inbox me,call my pastor.
Most of una nor believe God Sha

On behalf of all Nigerians, i hereby request that you help us tell your pastor about Nigeria’s problems too. Tell him we want a resolution before October 1st. Thanks in advance.
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by BLACKPRIEST: 10:05am On Sep 13, 2021
IF

1. He married you legally
2. He bore offspring(s) with you
3. He built or paid the rent of the house you were both living before he walked out on you.
4. You differ to him

For your husband to abscond, chances are that there's someone "stronger" than him in that home.

Or, least likely, that he's under a demonic influence (his heart's been stolen from you and his children by Jaz.)
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by oviexcels(m): 10:06am On Sep 13, 2021
Married women wahala, but when Una go dey make Una home uncomfortable for Una husband Una no dey come public forum dey ask for help on how to make Una home comfortable so that even JuJu no fit catch Una husband for outside. Kpele ooooo, I can only join you in prayers ooooo, the strange woman will loose her hold on him and he will be back to his wife in due time in Jesus Christ most holy Name.
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Denn(m): 10:08am On Sep 13, 2021
saintobing:
madam i will advise you to locate spiritual man of GOD that can free your husband from danger. mummy lovely can handle that...check her on fb or agoor church

Another church advert

1 Like

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Denn(m): 10:08am On Sep 13, 2021
nwaoke247:

Report the matter to God on NSPPD fire alter just go to YouTube and type pastor Jerry eze

Church advert
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by neonly: 10:08am On Sep 13, 2021
blaise26abj:

Faulty statistics . I have friends that are married and if I look at the statistics of the marriages that have issues , I will say 60 men - 40 women . That is based on my circle of friends. Nigerian society DOES not favour women oh . Maybe you are based abroad sha

Nope am not base abroad but d truth is dat men are always bleam
It a personal expirence
U will hear Shabi u know say she bi woman stuff but d truth no body care abt d man they just keep telling things will change until that man enter grave

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by CaptainAyub: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2021
maxjax:
you came to seek for solution by initiating a thread, people are asking you questions but you choose to ignore undecided na wa o0o

She know say na she drive the man comot
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by hahn(m): 10:09am On Sep 13, 2021
Businesslist:
angry

These women are something else especially after marriage you'll start wondering where the good and polite lady you were dating went to undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:09am On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama:
Wat did u do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic / How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years / May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.