Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,670 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. (54363 Views)

What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? / She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin / When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by Bahamas95(m): 9:54am On Sep 16, 2021
Feel at home, feel at home now your neighbour don spoil television.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by LZAA: 9:55am On Sep 16, 2021
Your neighbour may be a liar but have you considered if one of the guests at the "small get together " was responsible
Also no dey rent out flat for these kind things
Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by PGKing1(m): 9:55am On Sep 16, 2021
No be you invite am come your house ? Your smart tv was a casualty of Jaye'...

Btw Original Backwoods available at Wholesale prices for the Real G's check my sig
Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by AutoChick4U(f): 9:55am On Sep 16, 2021
Mmadu2:

Because nobody else enters or entered my apartment. I live alone. I'm extremely careful type that lock everywhere even when there's no danger.
I dont see how adults would have spoilt d television. You probably had a power surge that affected it

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by iamyemiakins(m): 9:57am On Sep 16, 2021
Ur neighbour don one corner ur TV with after party knacking grin
Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by neonly: 9:58am On Sep 16, 2021
Mmadu2:

I never heard of such. It only displays blue color and has tiny white lines on the screen since then.

Screen is gone but dis is hard oooo maybe village people no wan make u use tv
My own samsung tv screen get cloudy stuff all over thinking of buying another one do u can come and pick it when I get one no vex

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by Psoul(m): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2021
Mmadu2:
I bought a smart TV and everyone knows how costly a smart TV is these days. I have good relationship with my next door neighbor but though he's a very nice guy but he has a flaw which is that he lies a lot. He's single.

He had a small get together in his mini flat so he begged to use my sitting room cos its bigger. I let him and went about my job.

I rarely watch my TV cos I'm very busy with work and come back late tired, eat, shower, browse and sleep. So it was only a week later that I finally got the chance to switch on my TV and behold its damaged and can't display anymore. I never allowed anyone in my sitting room except the day my neighbor used it which is a week ago. I also live alone for a month now and never had visitors of any kind.

I'm filled with madness but don't know exactly how to confront him since he codedly never told me. My main worry is that he will outrightly lie and deny it even if I confront him.

What would you do in my situation??

Watch Judge Judy Sheindlin on CBS Reality
DStv 132
GoTv 22

You will know what to do.
Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by tonyson010(m): 9:59am On Sep 16, 2021
tee59:
Ask him about it and if he denied, just repair the tv but next time, never grant anyone favor you know may cause you disappointment.

Nice one. But the OP should be certain that the TV spoiled as a result of the neighbor event, but I think he has no evidence, just suspicion.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 16, 2021
Quim2:
It serves you right for lending out what you can't afford to lose

Yap.

And your submission is "Don't lend out what you cannot afford to lose."
Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by Lightorder: 10:00am On Sep 16, 2021
24brains:
Them not dey talk put for husband and wife matter. Don't bring your romance life in public. Learn from toto dicke
off point
Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:00am On Sep 16, 2021
Mr Mmadu is your name, you are not a weakling, I know what you can do. But to be on the right part "just let him know that he or his visitor spoilt your TV on ." if he starts arguement, just leave him. Tell him that "I just wanted you to know and nothing else. " Thanks.. If he is reasonable enough he will ask you on how serious it is and how to go about repairing it. If he is not. Never let him use ur assets again for life. Ndewo Nwa Mmadu!

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by Herbidemmy(m): 10:01am On Sep 16, 2021
Maybe your neighbour is here shocked
Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 16, 2021
Earthstorms:

Did he damage the tv during romance?

I did not see the romance part in your story.
I swear. I kept scrolling of there's one addendum at the end of the page by the OP
Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by DonClement19: 10:02am On Sep 16, 2021
You can't trust electronics sometimes, he might not be the one that spoiled it.
U said it is more than a month that u on it last .
So don't bother ursef in accusing him,but u can stylishly ask him sha.
Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by Aroyjunior(m): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2021
Bro,he might not be the one who spoilt it,electronics can be very funny,mostly the ones we buy now,for instance I switched off my tv my self in the morning only for me to come back and power it on,my greatest surprise was it did not power,I called the tech guy and he told me the fault is from the board and am fixing with 25k.i stay alone.
But in his own case even if he says the truth you won't believe him cos he lies a lot.bro na your property na you go fix am.na another one no go occur.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by bobbiiee: 10:02am On Sep 16, 2021
It does not matter if he's confronted or not. I don't expect a guy man to be truthful. The lesson here is making your place available for short-time service comes at a cost. You allowed him because you didn't see anything wrong with his attitude. The same attitude that is making Mr. President borrow endlessly.
Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by philipobiz: 10:03am On Sep 16, 2021
OP find out the cause of the damage before confronting him. The cause of the damage will likely give you a clue wether he is responsible for it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by KazikageSama: 10:03am On Sep 16, 2021
Mmadu2:
I bought a smart TV and everyone knows how costly a smart TV is these days. I have good relationship with my next door neighbor but though he's a very nice guy but he has a flaw which is that he lies a lot. He's single.

He had a small get together in his mini flat so he begged to use my sitting room cos its bigger. I let him and went about my job.

I rarely watch my TV cos I'm very busy with work and come back late tired, eat, shower, browse and sleep. So it was only a week later that I finally got the chance to switch on my TV and behold its damaged and can't display anymore. I never allowed anyone in my sitting room except the day my neighbor used it which is a week ago. I also live alone for a month now and never had visitors of any kind.

I'm filled with madness but don't know exactly how to confront him since he codedly never told me. My main worry is that he will outrightly lie and deny it even if I confront him.

Electronics do not need anyone to touch them before they get damaged. He may not have touched it really.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by emonis88: 10:04am On Sep 16, 2021
U should confront him , if he lies, just ignore him n repair ur telly, but he knows he won't ask u for any favors again, his lies don close dat door. But if he owns up collect, him no go ask u again for such favors, that one go chase am away, but we get mad people, of he ever comes for any favors, u ve an excuse to refuse him.
Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by Drrr: 10:04am On Sep 16, 2021
KONJI NA BASTARD! HONESTLY I WILL ADVISE YOU TO CONFRONT HIM IN A GENTLE MANNER RATHER THAN KEEPING MUTE.
Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by Bmaster(m): 10:06am On Sep 16, 2021
It baffles me how this make it to front page,

Whereas there sensitive thread and topics created since 2017,and they are yet to grace front page
Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by emonis88: 10:07am On Sep 16, 2021
Psoul:

Watch Judge Judy Sheindlin on CBS Reality
DStv 132
GoTv 22

You will know what to do.
For tv weh don spoil? Ok op go dey visit people just to watch d channels he mentioned.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by Bmaster(m): 10:08am On Sep 16, 2021
Bahamas95:
Feel at home, feel at home now your neighbour don spoil television.
grin

But on a serious note,I don't understand why they tag romance on this topic undecided
Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by harmargedon: 10:08am On Sep 16, 2021
GogetterMD:

God knows if anybody dares to damage my LG CX OLED, you're going to replace it with a new one. No arguments, no pleading

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by Olayetan(m): 10:08am On Sep 16, 2021
Mmadu2:

Confront him n listen to his lies again then leave him for his conscience to hunt him, but cut every engagement with him...
Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 16, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
Mr Mmadu is your name, you are not a weakling, I know what you can do. But to be on the right part "just let him know that he or his visitor spoilt your TV on ." if he starts arguement, just leave him. Tell him that "I just wanted you to know and nothing else. " Thanks.. If he is reasonable enough he will ask you on how serious it is and how to go about repairing it. If he is not. Never let him use ur assets again for life. Ndewo Nwa Mmadu!

Thank you. Very sensible contribution.
Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by Tokotaya: 10:09am On Sep 16, 2021
Ask your neighbour what happened for the records. If he is who you say he is, he will deny. But at least, he would know in his heart you discovered that he was responsible for the damaged TV. He will not be free to ask for such favours again.
Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 16, 2021
Mmadu2:

He didn't damage your tv.You don't know how to use it.It's a smart tv and require smartness to make it work.
Do not take it to a repairer because him go chop your money.It needs a remote control settings or you check your antenna to make it work.
My younger siblings pressed the remote control button of our tv that made the screen to go blank.Meanwhile,the red light turn-on button was displaying anytime I switch it on.So I took it to a tv repairer.I paid #1500 to get it fixed.After some weeks the same thing occurred.I was furious.So I held the remote control and was watching which button to press.As I pressed the sleep button the tv started showing.That was how I knew the tv repairer tricked me.It's his business anyway.
Your smart tv didnt damage.It needs a remote control settings to bring it back to it normal function.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by Muhylonaire007: 10:10am On Sep 16, 2021
Lmao... I have few observations.
1. How you take know say him break your TV during Romance? CCTV dey your room?
2. Why can't you ask him? Why ask us?
Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by McCoy662(m): 10:11am On Sep 16, 2021
Mmadu2:

How do u know it was during romance??
OP dey lie on top lier head.
Well, confront him. Let him know you are not happy for not telling u at least.
Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by alizma: 10:11am On Sep 16, 2021
Mmadu2:

Yeah mine is displaying blue color with lines on the screen. If it was blue color alone I would think its something else but lines on the screen definitely shows impact of some sort. Correct me if I'm wrong.
That line on the screen is even the easy one to happen without anyone touching the TV.
Bros take it to the seller, I don't think your friend is responsible for it. Mine is line on the screen and I googled it and got to know that the cable may be having problem, then if not the cable there is something inside that is loose or one other thing they said could be damage.
I also read that of the case is any of the first two, it is a minor problem but if is about the third one, it will cost me some money. Since then I have not had chance to take it to their care center, I just leave it there since there is another to watch. Take it easy with your guy and find out what is wrong with the TV.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. by 24brains(m): 10:14am On Sep 16, 2021
How sure are you that he is responsible for the damage. Hence there is no physical breakage or damage.

Check if there's any leakage around the placement of the plasma. Check if you forgot to unplug the cable from the socket during a thunderstorm. Check if you forgot to plug it to a stabilizer or adaptor.

The fault may be from you and not your big dicky neighbor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me / Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman / How Do I End This Relationship??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.