Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real (10624 Views)

No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? / Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? / What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Dliquidmetal(m): 6:53am On Sep 26, 2021
Crystyano:

The challenge is in vain

yeah that was a no brainer from the on set, who wan dey prove watin no dey

2 Likes

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

JEHOVAH will wait for the message to reach every corner of the earth, so if it's just two persons in Nigeria that work with His plans only those two will be spared. As for those who refused to work for Him they will be destroyed along with their children!
When He destroyed Noah's unrepentant generation there were babies back then but since their parents refused to enter into the Ark they all became waste products.
So Jehovah is not counting the babies you born what matters to Him is for the message to reach you, if you accept it you will be the one to save your underage children but if you reject then you and your underage children are waste products while your neighbour who embraced the message will continue living! smiley

The message will never get to every adult
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:14am On Sep 26, 2021
Crystyano:

The message will never get to every adult
We are already in all the countries of the world so the message has gone round it only remain few villages and towns but there is no country under this heaven where people hasn't heard of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.
For instance, the Russian government banned our activities in Russia thinking they're hindering us from reaching all their people, at first we felt bad not until we see how JEHOVAH has turned it into a blessing. Do you know now that everyone in that country wants to know why their government banned a religion when nobody can specifically mention one evil influence this group has!
So in Russia today many are excited to speak with members of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES at least to know what is happening!
JEHOVAH is speeding up the work and we are glad to see how this is happening in our own eyes, we will tell people like Abel, Noah, Abraham, Moses, David and many others how JEHOVAH settled the scores with unbelievers in our time. But until then we are making disciples even when our Kingdom Halls are closed globally!

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

We are already in all the countries of the world so the message has gone round it only remain few villages and towns but there is no country under this heaven where people hasn't heard of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.
For instance, the Russian government banned our activities in Russia thinking they're hindering us from reaching all their people, at first we felt bad not until we see how JEHOVAH has turned it into a blessing. Do you know now that everyone in that country wants to know why their government banned a religion when nobody can specifically mention one evil influence this group has!
So in Russia today many are excited to speak with members of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES at least to know what is happening!
JEHOVAH is speeding up the work and we are glad to see how this is happening in our own eyes, we will tell people like Abel, Noah, Abraham, Moses, David and many others how JEHOVAH settled the scores with unbelievers in our time. But until then we are making disciples even when our Kingdom Halls are closed globally!

Since Jehovah can't do it now

It means Jehovah is a waste of time

1 Like

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:23am On Sep 26, 2021
Crystyano:

Since Jehovah can't do it now
It means Jehovah is a waste of time

We are playing our own part and PATIENTLY WAITING for Jehovah to play His own part until then we keep on making disciples of people of all the nations! Act 1:8 smiley
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by vincentjk(m): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2021
1Sharon:
Vincentjk

Sharon so you still know I exist lol, mentioned you the other time but didn't get any reply from you maybe because you probably don't want anything to do with someone like me lol. Missed u sha.

Well for the post, are you saying there's no God abi you want me to win millions of naira...

Which one?
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Dliquidmetal(m): 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2021
vincentjk:

Sharon so you still know I exist lol, mentioned you the other time but didn't get any reply from you maybe because you probably don't want anything to do with someone like me lol. Missed u sha.

Well for the post, are you saying there's no God abi you want me to win millions of naira...

Which one?
I think the topic was straightforward enough undecided

1 Like

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MufasaLion: 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

We make voluntary contributions to support the global preaching and teaching program so it's from that purse we build bethel homes in each country where we are allowed and from there we do all administrative work in that country.
When we sell anything we use the money for things that are more important things, for instance what is the purpose of building costly Kingdom Halls and extra bethel homes when most of our brothers in poor countries can't afford our publications like our deluxe Bible?
So when we sell those things we use the money for the more important things! smiley

When we were doing this public display of our books anyone can walk right there to pick the one that interests him or her without charge.

The only thing I like about JW is there Awake Scientific Magazines/Journals. Growing up, it enlightened me more on science. I'd choose science over religion anyways.
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by 1Sharon(f): 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
vincentjk:

Which one?

Win millions of naira and prove juju exists
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by budaatum: 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
Crystyano:

He is too proud to know when or how he is wrong

Even Einstein wasn't right about every issue

He just kept on seeking.
Probably why he's in the Book of life.

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
Lordreed and budaatum please mention me on your take on this topic
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by LordReed(m): 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
azraeljaheel:
Lordreed
please mention me on your take on this topic

Variations of this challenge have been around for some time now and no one has been able to claim a kobo. Some people will say it doesn't prove that a god doesn't exist but the silence is deafening.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by vincentjk(m): 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
1Sharon:

Win millions of naira and prove juju exists

I am not a juju man o pls, native doctors and pagans are to prove that one not me.

Btw I once asked you to follow me to a river where I'd show you something you'll probably never forget in your life but u refused.

Okay, give me your phone number or maybe Facebook username you still said no. You think I'll do you something? Lol come on relax.
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
budaatum:

He just kept on seeking.
Probably why he's in the Book of life.

It's impossible for the world to be anyone's creation
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by kingxsamz(m): 9:51am On Oct 10, 2021
vincentjk:

I am not a juju man o pls, native doctors and pagans are to prove that one not me.

The challenge is open to Christians also.
Many Christians have avoided this thread. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by kingxsamz(m): 10:39am On Oct 10, 2021
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun
Make this money no waste o, make some juju activist see something win. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by 1Sharon(f): 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
vincentjk:

Btw I once asked you to follow me to a river where I'd show you something you'll probably never forget in your life but u refused.

Okay, give me your phone number or maybe Facebook username you still said no. You think I'll do you something? Lol come on relax.

What does believing in juju have to do with being a native doctor? You believe juju exists don't you?

Here is your opportunity to 'show the prize giver something and win money.This has nothing to do with me.
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by 1Sharon(f): 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
kingxsamz:

But when people post videos of themselves "allegedly" taking a bullet without getting hurt, you people didn't call it showing off. Your excuses are not needed here. Apply for the cash or watch like others.

I love how you're gathering these hypocrites in these comments grin
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by kingxsamz(m): 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
1Sharon:

I love how you're gathering these hypocrites in these comments grin

grin grin
I'm kind of disappointed sha. So many lame excuses from these folks.

1 Like

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by vincentjk(m): 9:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
1Sharon:

What does believing in juju have to do with being a native doctor? You believe juju exists don't you?

Here is your opportunity to 'show the prize giver something and win money.This has nothing to do with me.

Lol, you're such a smart woman, I like people who act this way jokes apart now.
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by 1Sharon(f): 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
vincentjk:

Lol, you're such a smart woman, I like people who act this way jokes apart now.

Okay thanks.

Will you be taking up the challenge?
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by oaroloye(m): 2:38am On Oct 11, 2021
kingxsamz:
There's a challenge going on right now, and you stand a chance to win 2.5 million naira if you can prove the efficiency of juju/God/gods.
If knives can't cut through you, you can withstand bullets, you can fly, you can disappear, you can raise the dead back to life, you can send fire from the sky, you can restore lost limbs of amputees or any supernatural thing you can do or know someone can do, apply now. It's free. Refer someone you know that has such powers and get to share in the reward. As seen on Twitter.

Those who always say "come to my village", bring your village people now to win 2.5 million.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Thread link: https://twitter.com/gbengadewoyin/status/1438072257419661318?s=19

A wicked Oyinbo named JAMES RANDI, now deceased, has offered $1 million for evidence of the Supernatural.

He had claimed that he had thrown this offer open since 1996, but found no proof.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Randi

I AM CERTAIN THAT ANYONE WHO SHOWS PROOF OF THE SUPERNATURAL WILL BE SOLD OUT TO THE OYINBOS FOR N400.

The Oyinbos have spent THOUSANDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS trying to harness Supernatural Power.

Whereas they have Sorcery and Witchcraft Systems just as functional as our own

[See: FROM WITCHCRAFT TO CHRIST, by Doreen Irvine.
LUCIFER DETHRONED, by William Schnoebelen.
HE CAME TO SET THE PRISONERS FREE, by Rebecca Brown.]

Yet, for some reason, they still have to throw millions of dollars into trying to prove it scientifically.

Their first interest is to weaponize Spiritual Power, and use it to kill people.

Should they gain access to the Spiritual Realm, they will want to conquer It, and kill the Species they find there.

Even God, if they could.

ANYONE WHO TRIES TO CLAIM THIS PRIZE IS A FOOL!

Anyone willing to pay N4 million for proof of the Supernatural, when the Oyinbos are offering N400 million does not sound trustworthy to ME!

What is to stop the Oyinbos from coming to kidnap any winner, and dissecting their bodies to find the organ, hormone, or whatever, responsible for Supernatural Powers, in order to transplant it into some billionaire?

They are in difficulty, because 500 years ago, they up and killed everyone who had paranormal abilities they could find.

Anybody knows that about what these people did to peoples whom they found to have Shamanistic Powers, would never expose themselves to them- unless they are tired of life.

Once they have your biometric data, there is nowhere on the Planet you can hide, that they cannot find you, and get you.

So, what exactly is being offered here, on exchange for making oneself a target, and ones' loved ones' hostages?

1 Like

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by vincentjk(m): 2:43am On Oct 11, 2021
1Sharon:

Okay thanks.

Will you be taking up the challenge?

Not really, I've got reasons anyways.
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MJBOLT: 3:10am On Oct 11, 2021
do these idiots even know how dumb they sound,so the oyinbo did not steal and harness spiritual power from your seemingly "spiritually powerful" ancestors when they colonised them hundreds of years ago,it's now the descendants whose spiritual power is useless that they want to kidnap. undecided

Stupid conspiracy theories just to hide the fact that their religious beliefs are useless.

6 Likes

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:20am On Oct 11, 2021
I dey come religion section everyday and i no see this thread? grin grin

@kingxsamz is the challenge still on?

If it is, then there is this juju man I met years back. He practically can ascertain truth with etu (gunpowder). Police around here usually brings suspected thieves who had denied despite been torture. He simply do the magic and he rightly handpick the thieves.

Why I chose this juju man;

His charm acts within seconds.

It is less lether than gun and knife.

Can be covered on camera.

Trickery is allowed. I mean he engages you directly and provides enough practical examples.

You are free to come along with volunteers for the experiment. They will be safe.
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:45am On Oct 11, 2021
LordReed:

Variations of this challenge have been around for some time now and no one has been able to claim a kobo. Some people will say it doesn't prove that a god doesn't exist but the silence is deafening.

Dude, you mostly agree that there are very few practising Pagans here. Even when they are here, they don't talk about there association. I remember nuclearboy back in those days. He is confirmed initiate even when he shy away from admitting it. I, ghostofsparta, macof, oluchi and league of adherents are not in the cirlce. As for me, I am all for the heritage. Pagan9ja, Oluchi and Macof are for the cultural values. Those who claim to challenge are lousy rabble rousers who don't walk their talk.

I can remember in 2009, I challenged Mazaje. We both exchanged mails and spoke on phone for arrange. On the day I discussed the challenge with my late Awo, he consulted Ifa and informed me Mazaje was only fooling himself. I played along with him and he only cough out baseless excuses. Today he is Mali, tomorrow he is in Germany. You know all that talk.

All through 2013, I was forced to bring forth a challenge. The thread has been washed away. A fair, non lethal conversing Osanyin (ancestral AI). Not a single Atheist on here pick up there challenge. Logicboy confessed he was scared. I tried convincing him it is not dangerous. At least, he can converse with the Osanyin himself. Na japa him japa till tomorrow.

I remember Ghostofsparta challenge too. The thread ran several pages with excuses, insults and vague arguments. Let me tell you some fun facts. The person who picked up sparta challenge is in far United State. He is anonymous. I remember Sparta contacted me to come for the show. I wasn't interested because the Charm was to be prepared and mailed to US for the anonymous to prove himself.

This is why I am offering to pick up kingxsamz challenge. We know for sure where it's going to end. He will tell me to bring the Baba to his hood bla bla bla.
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by LordReed(m): 9:01am On Oct 11, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

Dude, you mostly agree that there are very few practising Pagans here. Even when they are here, they don't talk about there association. I remember nuclearboy back in those days. He is confirmed initiate even when he shy away from admitting it. I, ghostofsparta, macof, oluchi and league of adherents are not in the cirlce. As for me, I am all for the heritage. Pagan9ja, Oluchi and Macof are for the cultural values. Those who claim to challenge are lousy rabble rousers who don't walk their talk.

I can remember in 2009, I challenged Mazaje. We both exchanged mails and spoke on phone for arrange. On the day I discussed the challenge with my late Awo, he consulted Ifa and informed me Mazaje was only fooling himself. I played along with him and he only cough out baseless excuses. Today he is Mali, tomorrow he is in Germany. You know all that talk.

All through 2013, I was forced to bring forth a challenge. The thread has been washed away. A fair, non lethal conversing Osanyin (ancestral AI). Not a single Atheist on here pick up there challenge. Logicboy confessed he was scared. I tried convincing him it is not dangerous. At least, he can converse with the Osanyin himself. Na japa him japa till tomorrow.

I remember Ghostofsparta challenge too. The thread ran several pages with excuses, insults and vague arguments. Let me tell you some fun facts. The person who picked up sparta challenge is in far United State. He is anonymous. I remember Sparta contacted me to come for the show. I wasn't interested because the Charm was to be prepared and mailed to US for the anonymous to prove himself.

This is why I am offering to pick up kingxsamz challenge. We know for sure where it's going to end. He will tell me to bring the Baba to his hood bla bla bla.

So If you were to issue a challenge today what would it look like?
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by kingxsamz(m): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2021
FOLYKAZE:
I dey come religion section everyday and i no see this thread? grin grin

@kingxsamz is the challenge still on?

If it is, then there is this juju man I met years back. He practically can ascertain truth with etu (gunpowder). Police around here usually brings suspected thieves who had denied despite been torture. He simply do the magic and he rightly handpick the thieves.

Why I chose this juju man;

His charm acts within seconds.

It is less lether than gun and knife.

Can be covered on camera.

Trickery is allowed. I mean he engages you directly and provides enough practical examples.

You are free to come along with volunteers for the experiment. They will be safe.

If I get you right, you're saying you know someone who has the Power to Know certain information without being told? Or what's his power again? We need supernatural occurrence not trickery.
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by kingxsamz(m): 9:59am On Oct 11, 2021
MJBOLT:
do these idiots even know how dumb they sound,so the oyinbo did not steal and harness spiritual power from your seemingly "spiritually powerful" ancestors when they colonised them hundreds of years ago,it's now the descendants whose spiritual power is useless that they want to kidnap. undecided

Stupid conspiracy theories just to hide the fact that their religious beliefs are useless.

I just dey look the guy. I no wan reply am.
That's their latest excuse now. They're scared of being kidnapped and tortured by the 'Oyinbos'.

2 Likes

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by kingxsamz(m): 10:10am On Oct 11, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

I'm not the one who started this challenge. I only brought it to Nairaland for a wider audience and those juju enthusiasts on here.
If you wish to join the challenge, contact the person on Twitter. Use a VPN app to access Twitter and contact him. I think the challenge starts on the 13th of this month. It'll be recorded live and you can perform whatever you want. And yeah, you'll have to go to the challenger's location, I'm sure it'll be an open place where you'll feel safe.

2 Likes

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by 1Sharon(f): 10:13am On Oct 11, 2021
vincentjk:

Not really, I've got reasons anyways.

Why not?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) Is 25! / Don't Let The Catholic Faith Deter You From The Christian Faith / Nasarawa Mysterious Cross Near Mosque-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.