Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real (10638 Views)

No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? / Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? / What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

HUMANITY SAVAGE NATURE WILL INEVITABLY LEAD TO GLOBAL ANNIHILATION
Well that's exactly what the Bible teach!
God told Adam not to assume he can set standards for right and wrong {Genesis 2:17} because it will eventually lead to death.
Adam ignore the warning and today it's obvious that mankind will inevitably annihilate themselves as the struggle for power continues! Revelations 6:3-4 smiley

There's no God that is willing and able to ensure peace
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
Whenever atheists argue about the existence of the supernaturals and demanding a logical reasoning i do laugh at them, because there are so many things that only God's word (Bible) can explain, apart from the Bible no one who doesn't believe in the Bible can explain why such things happens!
For instance in the below picture two humans are walking freely in front of so many humans who are carrying weapons, the two harmless men only need to say few words and those armed men will jump into action.
Please what logical reasoning can explain that since all of them are humans?
What makes those men higher than their fellow citizens? smiley

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by OtemAtum: 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
A001:

Hope you get to cure your foolishness someday. If Otem is the cause of your misfortune, then you're on a long thing.

If you want to be a disciple of someone that doesn't want discipleship or someone you have never seen and doesn't even want you to meet him, then your case don pass critical.

Understand the meaning of words before you use them: no one serves as a disciple of a person they've never met or can never meet.

Grow up!
This response is apt. I don't know why people think that life is all about discipleship. Can't everybody have his own mind again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2021
Crystyano:

But there's no peace even outside politics
You need to study the Bible with the true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) this will help you to see how everything happening around the world is connected to POLITICS!
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

First of all i want you to know that before colonialism was the slave trade, and it's blacks that do sell their own brothers and sisters as slaves to the whiteman.
So when the whiteman finally decided to rule over our people (colonialism) it's the traitors in our midst who were revealing all the antidotes of our black magic! smiley
I'm not saying this for you to believe or not but it's the truth! smiley

That guy upholds the claims of someone that claims the supernatural is true

He is not being straightforward with you

He doesn't want to admit he is confused concerning the supernatural
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
Crystyano:

There's no God that is willing and able to ensure peace
JEHOVAH our God is going to do that, He only want to know who are prepared to embrace PEACE before He takes ACTION!
Today we have about 8.8 millions of people globally awaiting His government, they have used the Bible to settle all racial disputes within themselves, they have vowed never to raise weapons against anyone, and learn how to control their emotions so no matter what happens they will never raise weapons against anyone! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3
They are known as Jehovah's Witnesses, soon their God will issue an order for all none members of this global family of peace loving worshipers to be EXTERMINATED! Luke 19:27
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
Crystyano:

That guy upholds the claims of someone that claims the supernatural is true
He is not being straightforward with you
He doesn't want to admit he is confused concerning the supernatural
That's the beauty of wisdom!
Whether they admit or not our own assignment is just to make sure they grasp the message of God's Kingdom {Matthew 28:19-20} so that it will stand as a witness against them {Matthew 24:14 compare to Matthew 10:13-15} and when JEHOVAH comes to destroy the wicked our God will be justified! Zephaniah 2:2-3
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by A001: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
OtemAtum:
This response is apt. I don't know why people think that life is all about discipleship. Can't everybody have his own mind again?
I don't understand the guy o. While I find most of your posts interesting and agree with many of them, I also have my reservations about many of your claims until I see evidence in support of them.

So, I don't understand where the discipleship thing came from when you already said you don't want to meet anyone and for my own peace of mind and safety, I like it that way.

I know the risk that came with just sending your book to a few people within my circles in 2018.

A stupid kid just uses a word he hardly knows the meaning. SMH

1 Like

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by A001: 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

That's the beauty of wisdom!
Whether they admit or not our own assignment is just to make sure they grasp the message of God's Kingdom {Matthew 28:19-20} so that it will stand as a witness against them {Matthew 24:14 compare to Matthew 10:13-15} and when JEHOVAH comes to destroy the wicked our God will be justified! Zephaniah 2:2-3
I'm done with the discussion. Don't quote me any longer.

You're merely repeating the same things an average Nigerian Christian says. Nothing new.

You fit continue with that nutcase suffering from a certain kind of mania.
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You need to study the Bible with the true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) this will help you to see how everything happening around the world is connected to POLITICS!

You don't get it

Even if there's no politics

There won't be peace
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
A001:

I'm done with the discussion. Don't quote me any longer.
You're merely repeating the same things an average Nigerian Christian says. Nothing new.
You fit continue with that nutcase suffering from a certain kind of mania.
You quoted me first so if you feel like taking your leave i'll just say "farewell" smiley
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by A001: 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You quoted me first so if you feel like taking your leave i'll just say "farewell" smiley
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
Crystyano:

You don't get it
Even if there's no politics
There won't be peace
Do you want me to expatiate on this?
I will prove to you that every evil thing done on on this planet is connected to POLITICS! smiley
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
OtemAtum:

Keep deceiving yourself with your useless condemnations
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Do you want me to expatiate on this?
I will prove to you that every evil thing done on on this planet is connected to POLITICS! smiley

I am not talking of evil

Even in the absence of humans

Life is absurd
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Let him go and die
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
A001:

I don't understand the guy o. While I find most of your posts interesting and agree with many of them, I also have my reservations about many of your claims until I see evidence in support of them.

So, I don't understand where the discipleship thing came from when you already said you don't want to meet anyone and for my own peace of mind and safety, I like it that way.

I know the risk that came with just sending your book to a few people within my circles in 2018.

A stupid kid just uses a word he hardly knows the meaning. SMH

Off course

You determine what it means to you

Furrrk you!!!!
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Whenever atheists argue about the existence of the supernaturals and demanding a logical reasoning i do laugh at them, because there are so many things that only God's word (Bible) can explain, apart from the Bible no one who doesn't believe in the Bible can explain why such things happens!
For instance in the below picture two humans are walking freely in front of so many humans who are carrying weapons, the two harmless men only need to say few words and those armed men will jump into action.
Please what logical reasoning can explain that since all of them are humans?
What makes those men higher than their fellow citizens? smiley

It's a matter of chance

It just happens

They are not special
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
Crystyano:

I am not talking of evil
Even in the absence of humans
Life is absurd

Please permit me to tell you the good news of God's Kingdom!
Life is worthless now because of what happened in the garden of Eden but when JEHOVAH removes all those opposing His sovereignty everyone living will always be joyous! Psalms 67:6-7

Oldage and Death will be removed! Isaiah 25:8 compare to Revelations 21:2-5

Sickness will be no more! Isaiah 33:24

All creatures will eat straws so there will be absolute peace among all creatures! Isaiah 11:7; 65:25

Any wicked person who wants to repeat the evil that made God used Jesus as sacrifice for sin will be permitted to live for just 100 years before he dies as a youth! Isaiah 65:20

We will live as youths forever on this same planet! Psalms 37:9-11; 29

All sickness like blind, lame and others will be cured globally! Isaiah 35:5-6

All these are the promises Jehovah sworn to fulfil! Revelations 21:5

That's why Jesus admonished us not to think too much of life now because things will continue to get worse but in the future mankind will enjoy the best of life on this same planet! Matthew 6:25-34
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Please permit me to tell you the good news of God's Kingdom!
Life is worthless now because of what happened in the garden of Eden but when JEHOVAH removes all those opposing His sovereignty everyone living will always be joyous! Psalms 67:6-7

Oldage and Death will be removed! Isaiah 25:8 compare to Revelations 21:2-5

Sickness will be no more! Isaiah 33:24

All creatures will eat straws so there will be absolute peace among all creatures! Isaiah 11:7; 65:25

Any wicked person who wants to repeat the evil that made God used Jesus as sacrifice for sin will be permitted to live for just 100 years before he dies as a youth! Isaiah 65:20

We will live as youths forever on this same planet! Psalms 37:9-11; 29

All sickness like blind, lame and others will be cured globally! Isaiah 35:5-6

All these are the promises Jehovah sworn to fulfil! Revelations 21:5

That's why Jesus admonished us not to think too much of life now because things will continue to get worse but in the future mankind will enjoy the best of life on this same planet! Matthew 6:25-34

Tell Jesus it won't work
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
Crystyano:

Tell Jesus it won't work

Well it's not Jesus who made the promise but the one who sent Jesus!
He has fulfilled His promise to our own generation so we know He will fulfill the rest of His promises!
For instance, Jehovah sent an angel to confuse the language of people in Babel {Genesis 11:1-4} if you don't believe that's no problem but what about His promise that He will bring people if different races together under one big and happy family as peaceloving worshipers? Isaiah 2:2-4

If Jehovah can fulfill by making people from different places come under one umbrella and they have vowed never to raise weapons against anyone again during the time when people are killing people everywhere due to political and racial disparities then i beleive the rest of His promises! Hebrews 11:1
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Lokojatoofar: 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
Davash222:
A potent JuJu will automatically neutralise when it's displayed for monetary or selfish gains.

I can't be foolish enough to doubt the potency of Africa JuJu when I've witnessed it's powers.

grin grin grin Na so

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Dliquidmetal(m): 2:57am On Sep 26, 2021
grin just as I envisioned this thread to play out, humans being dey so predictable sha especially the religious ones lol you could see them defending themselves and their mute gods. Dem gods be like crypto,it only has value/power as long as men think it has value or we could use the fiat analogy(its just a piece of fucking paper too)

2 Likes

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 4:19am On Sep 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Well it's not Jesus who made the promise but the one who sent Jesus!
He has fulfilled His promise to our own generation so we know He will fulfill the rest of His promises!
For instance, Jehovah sent an angel to confuse the language of people in Babel {Genesis 11:1-4} if you don't believe that's no problem but what about His promise that He will bring people if different races together under one big and happy family as peaceloving worshipers? Isaiah 2:2-4

If Jehovah can fulfill by making people from different places come under one umbrella and they have vowed never to raise weapons against anyone again during the time when people are killing people everywhere due to political and racial disparities then i beleive the rest of His promises! Hebrews 11:1

Tell Jehovah it can't work
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:38am On Sep 26, 2021
Crystyano:

Tell Jehovah it can't work
Well it's those who don't want it to work that JEHOVAH will EXTERMINATE! Zephaniah 2:2-3 compare to Luke 19:27 smiley
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 4:43am On Sep 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Well it's those who don't want it to work that JEHOVAH will EXTERMINATE! Zephaniah 2:2-3 compare to Luke 19:27 smiley

Why can't he exterminate them now?
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 4:47am On Sep 26, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
grin just as I envisioned this thread to play out, humans being dey so predictable sha especially the religious ones lol you could see them defending themselves and their mute gods. Dem gods be like crypto,it only has value/power as long as men think it has value or we could use the fiat analogy(its just a piece of fucking paper too)

The challenge is in vain
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:01am On Sep 26, 2021
Crystyano:

Why can't he exterminate them now?

He wants our message to reach the ends of the earth! Matthew 24:14
Most people like you may be thinking you've known so much about Christianity through the misinformed Churches of Christendom that's why Jehovah is allowing time for each of you to hear the truth from the real Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) once you've gotten the sense of our message you've been marked either for life that is if you agree to subject yourself to God's Kingdom but if you disagree you've also been marked for destruction {Malachi 3:16 compare to Zephaniah 2:2-3} i know you've made up your mind not to listen to whatever any religion say so keep on with your unbelief. You will enjoy what you have now but when JEHOVAH comes to destroy the wicked you will go with them for failure to readjust yourself and become fit for PARADISE! Luke 23:41-43 smiley
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

He wants our message to reach the ends of the earth! Matthew 24:14
Most people like you may be thinking you've known so much about Christianity through the misinformed Churches of Christendom that's why Jehovah is allowing time for each of you to hear the truth from the real Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) once you've gotten the sense of our message you've been marked either for life that is if you agree to subject yourself to God's Kingdom but if you disagree you've also been marked for destruction {Malachi 3:16 compare to Zephaniah 2:2-3} i know you've made up your mind not to listen to whatever any religion say so keep on with your unbelief. You will enjoy what you have now but when JEHOVAH comes to destroy the wicked you will go with them for failure to readjust yourself and become fit for PARADISE! Luke 23:41-43 smiley

People are born everyday

So,if he's waiting for everyone to hear it
Then he won't do anything till humans go extinct

1 Like

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:13am On Sep 26, 2021
Crystyano:

People are born everyday
So,if he's waiting for everyone to hear it
Then he won't do anything till humans go extinct

That's why you need to study the Bible!

Children born to unbelievers are like waste products in the sight of God because there's no way they can receive the message unless they grow up. So only those who seized the opportunity to work with God's people will be spared along with their underage children, as for the children of unbelievers in that day their like waste products! smiley
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 5:15am On Sep 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

That's why you need to study the Bible!

Children born to unbelievers are like waste products in the sight of God because there's no way they can receive the message unless they grow up. So only those who seized the opportunity to work with God's people will be spared along with their underage children, as for the children of unbelievers in that day their like waste products! smiley

Contradiction

You said Jehovah will wait

Now
You are saying he won't wait for the babies to hear it
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:35am On Sep 26, 2021
Crystyano:

Contradiction
You said Jehovah will wait
Now
You are saying he won't wait for the babies to hear it
JEHOVAH will wait for the message to reach every corner of the earth, so if it's just two persons in Nigeria that work with His plans only those two will be spared. As for those who refused to work for Him they will be destroyed along with their children!
When He destroyed Noah's unrepentant generation there were babies back then but since their parents refused to enter into the Ark they all became waste products.
So Jehovah is not counting the babies you born what matters to Him is for the message to reach you, if you accept it you will be the one to save your underage children but if you reject then you and your underage children are waste products while your neighbour who embraced the message will continue living! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Pray / The Historicity Of The Books Of The Bible - Reference: Daniel. / The Questions Nobody Wants To Answer In Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.