Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real (10626 Views)

No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? / Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? / What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by A001: 11:36am On Sep 25, 2021
grin grin
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

To have money is to have huge money. You can have little money and be contented. This is the mystery of money.

To you those babalawos are poor. But to them, they are rich. Why? They are contended.

Guy, if you have to spend on yourself alone, you dont need more than N50,000 monthly despite our economy is bad. Take it from me. So, all others are excesses from your wants, and not necessarily your needs. If your level of want is higher than mine, you require more money. This is the principle of money.

So, you can be contended with little and then focus on power. Go and ask powerful people this mystery. This is where youths are missing it. And I hope you take correction.

So, those powerful ppl look at the reward and position they will get after this life. They arent so much into worldly money. This is the motive that drive most Christians too. They believe so much in heaven that they will not want to mingle wity this world. The Jehovah Witnessses are so strong in this. This is why they willl not even fight you over money issue. They are rich to themselves cos they are comfortable. So, they can focus on their faith. Same applies to strong muslims. Same applies to strong spiritualists.

Some are given huge money with a condition to continuously give away so much everytime. You will think the man is generous. Nope. That's the law of the money given to the person. T.B Joshua comes to my mind again. You people dont know anything at all. Money is a tool. Power is the main thing.

State the form in which they will exist after this life

Then state what they will get and how they will get it after this life
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 25, 2021
KnownUnknown:

I am the knownUnknown God. But enough about my Majesty, get back to the topic.
You are confused. How can you be God. Stop it. You will injure yourself. I do not want to continue with you cos you are not calm. You will make many mistakes. I dont engage with your kind. When you are calm, I can talk with you. But just jumping into issues...then you will get it wrong. And then saying you are God, you need to repent. You cannot be God.

And listen....to call God the known and unknown is wrong. Cos He said in His word, He will not return until the gospel is spread round the world. So, He wants to be the known God. How can you call Him the unknown God?

Leave me out of your confusion and dont mention me again.
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 25, 2021
A001:

Can you see how the Nigerian mentality has made you see deception as ingenuity ("being smart" )?

The average Nigerian citizen is corruption personified but are so religious and pretentious.

So if you don't hide under religion to defraud less intelligent people of their hard-earned money, you're not smart?

Pastors: thieves stealing with the book of lies and deception, the Bible.

But Otem's book tells the truth

Hypocrisy at its peak
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 25, 2021
A001:

Can you see how the Nigerian mentality has made you see deception as ingenuity ("being smart" )?

The average Nigerian citizen is corruption personified but are so religious and pretentious.

So if you don't hide under religion to defraud less intelligent people of their hard-earned money, you're not smart?

Pastors: thieves stealing with the book of lies and deception, the Bible.

But Otem's book tells the truth

Hypocrisy at its peak

1 Like

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 25, 2021
Buliwyf:

This guy and empty boasts. That's how he was claiming he writes international contracts for a living but didn't know that France and Australia had a submarine contract cheesy

No one needs to slap the Ooni because he is a traditiona ruler and it will be impossible to do so without endangering one's life physically by being shot by his bodyguards. So for assault to be your only solution shows the kind of person you are.

Even the Oba of Benin at one time had his palace invaded with no consequences. Now you are screaming about slapping. Comedy. LMAO.

You guys boast daily of people who disappear and or have impregnable skin but now that it's time to demonstrate it you are hiding behind slapping Ooni of Ife.

Oh. I remember you... the guy I gave e-slap the other time. Hmmmm. Sorry ooooo. I am just contended with the little I have. If it sounded like being boastful....please forgive me. The guy came up with 2.5m and was bragging that I should enter his useless competition. And I said, I will award him 10 million of he can enter my own competition cos his 2.5 is nothing to me. So, what is my crime sir?

Sorry ooo. I said he should slap the Ooni cos he mentioned Akiolu who was rough handled in Lagos. Do you get it? So, I used the good example he should go and slap Ooni. Se you get me now. If he had not mentioned Akiolu how he was man handled, I wouldn't have mentioned slapped Ooni.

I hope you get it now. I dont want you see me as a bad person. You actually dont know me. But most of you always want to do like you know it all. And it is not good.

Take care bro!
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 25, 2021
Crystyano:

State the form in which they will exist after this life

Then state what they will get and how they will get it after this life
Bro, you are still making huge mistake. How do you expect me to be saying mysteries to an outsider? Do you see where knowledge argues with fo.olishness? Guy, go and get wisdom. Seek it with all your heart.
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 25, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Oh. I remember you... the guy I gave e-slap the other time. Hmmmm. Sorry ooooo. I am just contended with the little I have. If it sounded like being boastful....please forgive me. The guy came up with 2.5m and was bragging that I should enter his useless competition. And I said, I will award him 10 million of he can enter my own competition cos his 2.5 is nothing to me. So, what is my crime sir?

Sorry ooo. I said he should slap the Ooni cos he mentioned Akiolu who was rough handled in Lagos. Do you get it? So, I used the good example he should go and slap Ooni. Se you get me now. If he had not mentioned Akiolu how he was man handled, I wouldn't have mentioned slapped Ooni.

I hope you get it now. I dont want you see me as a bad person. You actually dont know me. But most of you always want to do like you know it all. And it is not good.

Take care bro!

Off course

Some act like knowledge is limited to them
PeaceJoyLove:

Take care bro!

Off course

Some act like knowledge is limited to them

But you are being hypocritical since you do the same thing
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by kingxsamz(m): 11:49am On Sep 25, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
If he had not mentioned Akiolu how he was man handled, I wouldn't have mentioned slapped Ooni.

You came in here bragging about slapping the Oni of Ife, or you don forget? cheesy
PeaceJoyLove:

If they want to know juju works, let them go and slap Oni of Ife. If they return alive, then juju doesnt work.

Lol, seems like this one is mentally unstable.

5 Likes

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 25, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Bro, you are still making huge mistake. How do you expect me to be saying mysteries to an outsider? Do you see where knowledge argues with fo.olishness? Guy, go and get wisdom. Seek it with all your heart.

Define an outsider

Prove the wisdom you claim to have

Don't act like those who act like knowledge is limited to them

It's of no use to do so

Calling me names doesn't make you smarter
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Buliwyf: 11:56am On Sep 25, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Take care bro!

Lol if you have 10 million make I bend. You have already proven you will make any claim when you know you can't back it up. My first encounter with you where you were claiming contract expert but failing at it already showed that. Unfortunately first impressions matter a lot.

You brought up slapping Ooni first and he countered by citing Oba Akiolu as an example of the futility of juju. Even the Olu of Warri can't find his crown to this day.
You are saying he should enter your competition but you're anonymous and you can't even provide access to the Ooni to be slapped or any protection from physical harm when it's done. That's a bad faith argument already.

5 Likes

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
Buliwyf:

Lol if you have 10 million make I bend. You have already proven you will make any claim when you know you can't back it up. My first encounter with you where you were claiming contract expert but failing at it already showed that. Unfortunately first impressions matter a lot.

You brought up slapping Ooni first and he countered by citing Oba Akiolu as an example of the futility of juju. Even the Olu of Warri can't find his crown to this day.
You are saying he should enter your competition but you're anonymous and you can't even provide access to the Ooni to be slapped or any protection from physical harm when it's done. That's a bad faith argument already.
Ordinarily, I should not reply you. But if you want to enter the competition, let me know. You will know if I have or I dont have. But if you try to mess up with me and hide after just cos you want to know who a be, then you will meet what you dont expect. So, if you love yourself, mind your business and do not mention me again. When one wants to talk nice to you guys is when you put out your shoulder. If you try that with me, I will knock your joints off. E-dislocation. You will wear e-POP for years.

Get the crap outta my mention.
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by A001: 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
Buliwyf:

I was telling some proponents of juju in my vicinity that the British forces in the 19th century defeated many cities and towns in pre-colonial Nigeria to the extent that they pursued some kings from their palace, including the then Awujale of Ijebuland and the then Oba of Benin with all their juju.

And that time, juju was even said to be much stronger than what they claim to have currently.

I told these people that if the US, the UK, or China wants to colonize Nigeria again, no juju can stop them.

6 Likes

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MJBOLT: 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
only a retard would even come up with a suggestion like that knowing fully well that the person will be shot dead by security agents or lynched by angry indigenes.

Buliwyf:

This guy and empty boasts. That's how he was claiming he writes international contracts for a living but didn't know that France and Australia had a submarine contract cheesy

No one needs to slap the Ooni because he is a traditional ruler and it will be impossible to do so without endangering one's life physically by being shot by his bodyguards. So for assault to be your only solution shows the kind of person you are.

Even the Oba of Benin at one time had his palace invaded with no consequences. Now you are screaming about slapping. Comedy. LMAO.

You guys boast daily of people who disappear and or have impregnable skin but now that it's time to demonstrate it you are hiding behind slapping Ooni of Ife.

3 Likes

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Buliwyf: 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Ordinarily, I should not reply you. But if you want to enter the competition, let me know. You will know if I have or I dont have. But if you try to mess up with me and hide after just cos you want to know who a be, then you will meet what you dont expect. So, if you love yourself, mind your business and do not mention me again. When one wants to talk nice to you guys is when you put out your shoulder. If you try that with me, I will knock your joints off. E-dislocation. You will wear e-POP for years.

Get the crap outta my mention.

Empty senseless boasts and threats as always. Like I said to you the first time, you suffer from a poverty of self esteem and self worth. That's why you always feel the need to present yourself more than what you are. You are a joke. A clown. A waste of space.
You can continue making a fool of yourself though. Everybody already agrees on this thread that you are empty. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
A001:

I was telling some proponents of juju in my vicinity that the British forces in the 19th century defeated many cities and towns in pre-colonial Nigeria to the extent that they pursued some kings from their palace, including the then Awujale of Ijebuland and the then Oba of Benin with all their juju.
And that time, juju was even said to be much stronger than what they claim to have currently.
I told these people that if the US, the UK, or China wants to colonize Nigeria again, no juju can stop them.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, is this all your brain can decipher?
Well let me enlighten you!
Charms are products of demons (fallen angels) this creatures do get irritated by some things they're not use to in heaven where God created for them to live. No matter the covenant between the herbalist and the demon once the demon is irritated with items he has warmed the herbalist not to bring into his presence the demon will just abandon the herbalist.
The British coming to colonize you already know that you have a defense plan so they will first neutralize your charms or defense system before attacking you.
That's why the Yorùbás often say:

"B'íkú ilé ò bá p'ani t’òde ò leè p'aniyàn"

Meaning

If your enemies don't have an insider close to you it's impossible for them to get you"

For instance,
"Sunday Igboho's house was raded by police men"
That's what you hear in the news but nobody will tell you that some herbalists worked with the police officers to neutralize the charms the man is using to protect his home! smiley
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
MJBOLT:
only a retard would even come up with a suggestion like that knowing fully well that the person will be shot dead by security agents or lynched by angry indigenes.

The issue is that you guys don't know what's in the mind of the other person

The person that claims to be against the concept of the supernatural may not really be against it

You are also conversing with insincere or corrupt or crooked people who only claim knowledge and understanding without any attempt to answer necessary questions

You guys call one another names without establishing the true position of everyone here

It seems you guys don't know that these debate and challenge are meaningless when these meaningless back and forths continue

You may consider this unrelated but it doesn't change anything

When Mr A sees Mr B as a useless irresponsible dumbass and vice versa
The truth can never be established for any other person to witness towards the drama between you guys

Some of you guys deny doing certain things all in the name of sounding special or intelligent or respectable but I don't think Nairaland will ever ensure that there should be peace

In fact

There will never be peace across the world with baseless mockery and condemnation by people filled with vain pride and hypocrisy

Let MaxInDHouse, LordReed, KnownUnknown,Dtruthspeaker,PeaceJoyLove,kingsmaz, Kobojunkie,etc take note of this without claiming to know what I'm thinking

I don't regard everyone here the same way

So,nobody should consider the arrangement of the names I mentioned above as an indicator of a specific assessment

Those that do these things know themselves
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
Crystyano:

The person that claims to be against the concept of the supernatural may not really be against it
You are also conversing with insincere or corrupt or crooked people who only claim knowledge and understanding without any attempt to answer necessary questions
You guys call one another names without establishing the true position of everyone here
It seems you guys don't know that these debate and challenge is meaningless when this meaningless back and forths continue
The truth can never be established for any other person to witness towards the drama between you guys
Some of you guys deny doing certain things all in the name of sounding special or intelligent or respectable but I don't think Nairaland will ever ensure that there should be peace
In fact
There will never be peace across the world with baseless mockery and condemnation by people filled with vain pride and hypocrisy
Let MaxInDHouse, LordReed, KnownUnknown,Dtruthspeaker,PeaceJoyLove,kingsmaz, Kobojunkie,etc take note of this without claiming to know what I'm thinking
So,nobody should consider the arrangement of the names I mentioned above as an indicator of a specific assessment

Thanks for your concern!
Well the main purpose why God created humans with the ability to communicate in words is for us to relate peacefully as neighbours, that's why Jehovah's Witnesses don't use megaphones to ridicule anyone or religion. Though we strongly believe they don't know anything about our God yet we respect their opinion and will always like to know our boundaries so that we won't offend them vise versa.
So we try to reach out to everyone in our neighborhood to tell them what we believe regarding right and wrong. Whether you claim to be a Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Herbalist, Atheist or Agnostic we respect you as a neighbour so we will like to know your own opinion regarding right and wrong.
But ATHEISM has damaged the senses of many in our society, they just feel like insulting or ridiculing people's faith to prove they're wiser.
That's why most of the time when i engage them they're puzzled as to the source of my intelligence because it's far higher than that of the common religionist they know!
Well i'm one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by KnownUnknown: 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

You are confused. How can you be God. Stop it. You will injure yourself. I do not want to continue with you cos you are not calm. You will make many mistakes. I dont engage with your kind. When you are calm, I can talk with you. But just jumping into issues...then you will get it wrong. And then saying you are God, you need to repent. You cannot be God.

And listen....to call God the known and unknown is wrong. Cos He said in His word, He will not return until the gospel is spread round the world. So, He wants to be the known God. How can you call Him the unknown God?

Leave me out of your confusion and dont mention me again.

O fearful one! Behold the grace of God. You have obviously been misinformed. The Known Unknown God does not have a gender and is not referred to by the male pronoun. Know thy God and know peace.
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
[size=8pt][/size]
Thanks for your concern!
Well the main purpose why God created humans with the ability to communicate in words is for us to relate peacefully as neighbours, that's why Jehovah's Witnesses don't use megaphones to ridicule anyone or religion. Though we strongly believe they don't know anything about our God yet we respect their opinion and will always like to know our boundaries so that we won't offend them vise versa.
So we try to reach out to everyone in our neighborhood to tell them what we believe regarding right and wrong. Whether you claim to be a Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Herbalist, Atheist or Agnostic we respect you as a neighbour so we will like to know your own opinion regarding right and wrong.
But ATHEISM has damaged the senses of many in our society, they just feel like insulting or ridiculing people's faith to prove they're wiser.
That's why most of the time when i engage them they're puzzled as to the source of my intelligence because it's far higher than that of the common religionist they know!
Well i'm one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley

It's not about atheism

It's about individual behavior

Even those that uphold claims of the supernatural don't want peace in the world
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
Crystyano:

It's not about atheism
It's about individual behavior
Even those that uphold claims of the supernatural don't want peace in the world
There can never be peace as long as we have human governments! smiley
Jesus taught us not to engage in the political affairs of the world but today you'll see many claiming Christians in Politics, that's why the world is not peaceful! smiley
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

There can never be peace as long as we have human governments! smiley
Jesus taught us not to engage in the political affairs of the world but today you'll see many claiming Christians in Politics, that's why the world is not peaceful! smiley

There can never be peace as long we have people who act like knowledge and understanding are limited to them or people that wrongly claim to know what others are thinking or people that baselessly accuse and condemn others in vain pride and hypocrisy

These people can be found inside and outside the government

Remember that neither the absence nor the presence of a government ensures peace
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by A001: 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, is this all your brain can decipher?
Well let me enlighten you!
Charms are products of demons (fallen angels) this creatures do get irritated by some things they're not use to in heaven where God created for them to live. No matter the covenant between the herbalist and the demon once the demon is irritated with items he has warmed the herbalist not to bring into his presence the demon will just abandon the herbalist.
The British coming to colonize you already know that you have a defense plan so they will first neutralize your charms or defense system before attacking you.
That's why the Yorùbás often say:

"B'íkú ilé ò bá p'ani t’òde ò leè p'aniyàn"

Meaning

If your enemies don't have an insider close to you it's impossible for them to get you"

For instance,
"Sunday Igboho's house was raded by police men"
That's what you hear in the news but nobody will tell you that some herbalists worked with the police officers to neutralize the charms the man is using to protect his home! smiley
This post is full of unfounded claims.

Who neutralized the juju of those people that are supposed to demonstrate the potency of voodoo in that competition?

When something is a scam or superstition, its proponents always avoid any opportunity to scrutinize it.
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
KnownUnknown:

O fearful one! Behold the grace of God. You have obviously been misinformed. The Known Unknown God does not have a gender and is not referred to by the male pronoun. Know thy God and know peace.

Well

Not all people here are being straightforward

You know that guy that preaches the gospel of Otem while ............
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
Crystyano:

There can never be peace as long we have people who act like knowledge and understanding are limited to them or people that wrongly claim to know what others are thinking or people that baselessly accuse and condemn others in vain pride and hypocrisy
These people can be found inside and outside the government
Remember that neither the absence nor the presence of a government ensures peace

The only reason why the world can't find peace is POLITICS!
Politicians want to rule over others by setting standards to dictate right and wrong. But in the gathering of true Christians there is PEACE! smiley
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
A001:

This post is full of unfounded claims.
Who neutralized the juju of those people that are supposed to demonstrate the potency of voodoo in that competition?
When something is a scam or superstition, its proponents always avoid any opportunity to scrutinize it.
First of all i want you to know that before colonialism was the slave trade, and it's blacks that do sell their own brothers and sisters as slaves to the whiteman.
So when the whiteman finally decided to rule over our people (colonialism) it's the traitors in our midst who were revealing all the antidotes of our black magic! smiley
I'm not saying this for you to believe or not but it's the truth! smiley
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
MJBOLT:

Crystyano:

It seems you guys don't know that these debate and challenge is meaningless when this meaningless back and forths continue

In fact

My bro/sis,

Hmmm!

Let me tell you something. This life is easy. Also, this life can be hard.

I noticed that you talked to that guy who called me whatever (he used the word ret.ard but was changed to slowp.oke), but I am not saying anything to him cos he didnt say it to me directly. If he had mentioned me, then, he will understand. However, I dont fear anyone and I have mentioned him. But I am not going to insult him.

That was how he called someone evening newspaper one time. That thing is still affecting the person till date. Let him just face me directly..... I will send him to where he belongs.

You also didnt or may not understand why I used the Ooni of Ife as an example initially. As in if he can go slap Ooni. It was a strange example, but when I explained why I used it, I guess that was when you realised that it made sense.

For the benefit of the others, I mentioned Ooni as someone used Akiolu as an example that they dont have power. That they bursted into his palace. Who doesnt know Akiolu was rough handled that day? Oba Akiolu had his police escort there and they were over powered. And the king ran away from his own palace with all his so called juju and even escorts and securities. So, sir, btw Akiolu and Ooni, who has a tighter and more efficient security? Lol. Akiolu was an ex cop. Akiolu knows about security. But what about Ooni? Ooni was just a banker who nobody knows. Ooni was nobody. But Akinolu was somebody in Lagos. A well respected top police officer who dined and wined with Jagaban and the power of Lagos. So, when the time for someone to replace the ex old man who was the King, Akiolu used money, influence and power to suppress others. The real due process was not taking. And then, some of the kings makers left the palace. And Akiolu was not fully fortified. Akiolu is not the King if you ask a real Lagosian (Island- Idumota, idumagbo, balogun, etc.) who knows about kingship in Lagos.

Again, why couldn't the police men attached to him shoot the boys who first bursted into his place? Police with live bullets took off. They ran away. So what happened? The same people carried his staff of office. And then other people entered, and they destroyed his palace.

I do not need to say much. Akiolu already knows he is in trouble. If his bullets cannot prevent those people from entering, and if his staff of office and the rituals didnt work, he is in trouble.

So, I told him...fine. I agree with you that Akiolu is a good example to show there is no more juju. But if you know you are sure, let's go. Come and slap the Ooni of Ife. If not for the security, Akiolu would have been lynched. They would have flogged him naked. Trust me. Trust those Island boys. Areas boys were outside. They dared not enter first. But the ones who were fortified were the ones who bursted in first. And they did what they did fast to subdue the power in that palace. When it dawn on Akiolu that his power would not save him, he took off. And all the security escaped with him. So, I told him. Go and slap Ooni like how they rough handled Akiolu. See, Ooni doesnt bave a tight security like Akiolu. Have you seen the video where Akiolu disrespected Ooni. Ooni just laughed. When it comes to money...Ooni is still a boy. When it comes to using touts and knowing strategic security, ooni is still a boy. But guy....when it comes to power. Ha! You wan die if you try Ooni. What? Or do you want to try the Oba of Benin? Yeee! You wan die? (I dont mean you....its just a way of expressing myself). If you try that with Alaafin of Oyo....sorry...you are gone. In fact, Alaafin is too much. Try it with Olubadan. Ok. Go and try it with Awujekale of Ijebu. I know these things cos I worked in rural development department I in SW. Then, I know about the Obi of Onitsha too. They said there is no juju. Lol...ok na. It's just one word Oba of Benin pronounced that time, and they all cool off. Who born them?

But some wrote that na one missile will finish these kings. Lol. Exactly. And the person said science is the real thing. Yes, I agree. But what I explained to the person was that everything is numbers. It's all mathematics and science. I explained how ifa is maths. I know that one cos I know many people in it. Give them maths, they will scatter it for you. Pastor Adeboye was almost a professor of Maths....and in his town, it is ifa they worship. I know this very well. But Adeboye has answered the call to the greatest to the greatest power - the almighty God.

So, they come to NL to make noise. There is no God...and bla bla bla. They alwys even abuse Pastor Adeboye. I laugh at times. Just that the spirit in that baba is just too gentle. They turn themselves to Lords of NL terrorising everyone who doesnt believe in their atheism cos the owner is an atheist who leaves them to manhandle christianity. When the moslim boys bounced on the owner many years back, dem born am well not to do what they wanted? The man quickly put a statement of faith to be attached to anyone who comments on Islamic threads. That's real tic for tac. If he didnt do it, he too knew what could have happened to him. But cos Christians take things easy, they always open mouth without thinking. And those are the boys you expect to be gentle with. Lol. Are we responsible for their confused state of mind? They always shout like they are pursued everywhere. Prove prove prove prove. Who has business with them to prove anything. If we dont prove, let them disprove it na. Have they? Prove prove prove till they put down 2.5million. And I put 10milliin they said its pride. They are confused. So, the one who put down 2.5m is humble. OMG. How fo.olish they are. See, na person like me they should come and jam. I will wash them from up downward. At the end, I will send them off with the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. They will lick the love of God with their tongues. And by force will testify to the sweetness of the fellowship of the HOLY spirit. Let them come na. They will hit Peter the Rock. Prove prove prove....like dem curse them. grin

You may not like my approach. But it is a case for him to call me a name and not mention me. But it is another for him to mention me. Thank Hod for his life for not calling me that directly. And that kind of a person is who you think one will allow to just go like that. You talk to one of them, several of them rush out. Dem.no born them well to try that nonsense with me.

Sir, I'm gentle, but if you try to dominate everywhere with your own theory and faith, I will knock you. (I dont mean you) Respect others. If the guy above had respected himself, he would have tried to understand why I said if he tries slapping Ooni. But then, his excuse was that a "mor00n" which was changed to slowpoke by NL automatically cannot face Ooni cos of security. But now that I have shown you that those who faced Akiolu faced him with his security, knowing well that Akiolu was an ex top police office.... Tell me sir...who is the morrO00n? Who is the slowpoke?

They all behave like they know, but they dont know. You engage them intellectually, they start telling lies, abuse, etc. And I dont send. I will insult anyone and include his father and mother. Yes. If the parents have brains, they will not end up the nuis.ance they are always insulting anyone they dont agree with.

This issue started with wisdom. You cannot have power and bow to cheap 2.5milliion. How much is 2.5million? Chicken change. And I told them...N10 million awaits them if they can slap Ooni. So, follow the arguement well sir. Cos of 2.5million the person will go agaisnt the rule of his power. These people um seriously. Prove prove prove. And one will even try to explain to them in a civilized manner, they will want to take it to higher level. If dem born anyone of them well, let the person try it. I will use that science to e-slap the person. Wetin dem know sef? Wetin? They will just make their parents bury them and put them in old age sorrow. Very senseless set of people. Believe in your atheism in peace. Simple. Dont try to provoke others. They wont hear. Let them go out na and behave like this esp in moslim dominated area. If they are not burned alive....they are lucky. Cos one irritating owner of NL gives them the ride to just insult other people's faith. They are all the same. But let anyone of them tey that nonsense with my words. Such will hear what will make him hate himself or herself. I promise.

See, another person will still come out and attack this lost without reading the details just cos he or she wants to defend atheism.

And they always abuse and insult one first. Are they the only ones in this forum?

Sir, I dont fight. But if anyone crosses me, I will knock the person out. I dont give a damn. Jesus flogged buyers and sellers in His fathers' house. Like the one who called himself the known an the unknown. Also said we cannot use He for God. If that is his believe...fine. must the confused man impose his believe on me to the extent f of insulting me?

So, this NL is filled with different goats. And I will treat them like goats. But if I see anyone who has brain in his head....why not? I will reason with the person and we will habe meaningful discussion. I do not deal with "maggotized" number 6.

Let me tell you. The owner of NL is an athiest. And he is happy christians are always fighting. He is a weapon against christians. It is why he doesnt ban these athiests who have turned themselves to nuisa.nce here. Me, a no send them. If any of them try it with me, the person will hear it.

Anyway, they know they dear not step on Ooni's palace. grin Make dem try am na. Na dem dead body dem go return to dem mama and papa. grin But they will just insult pastor Adeboye anyhow. Meanwhile, thoe kings bow to Adeboye. They dont even know who that man is. I pity them. I used to look at the man ordinarily before until I saw him for who he is. And I keep wondering why that baba is just humble. Mehn! Some people have passed through real training. Trainings that made them to be selfless and humble.

Good evening to you all.
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MJBOLT: 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
These fools think anybody has the time to read lengthy rubbish undecided if you cannot keep your posts short and straight forward or do the needful as the thread suggest kindly fvck off.

3 Likes

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
MJBOLT:
These fools think anybody has the time to read lengthy rubbish undecided if you cannot keep your posts short and straight forward or do the needful as the thread suggest kindly fvck off.

HUMANITY SAVAGE NATURE WILL INEVITABLY LEAD TO GLOBAL ANNIHILATION
Well that's exactly what the Bible teach!
God told Adam not to assume he can set standards for right and wrong {Genesis 2:17} because it will eventually lead to death.
Adam ignore the warning and today it's obvious that mankind will inevitably annihilate themselves as the struggle for power continues! Revelations 6:3-4 smiley
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

My bro/sis,

Hmmm!

Let me tell you something. This life is easy. Also, this life can be hard.

I noticed that you talked to that guy who called me whatever (he used the word ret.ard but was changed to slowp.oke), but I am not saying anything to him cos he didnt say it to me directly. If he had mentioned me, then, he will understand. However, I dont fear anyone and I have mentioned him. But I am not going to insult him.

That was how he called someone evening newspaper one time. That thing is still affecting the person till date. Let him just face me directly..... I will send him to where he belongs.

You also didnt or may not understand why I used the Ooni of Ife as an example initially. As in if he can go slap Ooni. It was a strange example, but when I explained why I used it, I guess that was when you realised that it made sense.

For the benefit of the others, I mentioned Ooni as someone used Akiolu as an example that they dont have power. That they bursted into his palace. Who doesnt know Akiolu was rough handled that day? Oba Akiolu had his police escort there and they were over powered. And the king ran away from his own palace with all his so called juju and even escorts and securities. So, sir, btw Akiolu and Ooni, who has a tighter and more efficient security? Lol. Akiolu was an ex cop. Akiolu knows about security. But what about Ooni? Ooni was just a banker who nobody knows. Ooni was nobody. But Akinolu was somebody in Lagos. A well respected top police officer who dined and wined with Jagaban and the power of Lagos. So, when the time for someone to replace the ex old man who was the King, Akiolu used money, influence and power to suppress others. The real due process was not taking. And then, some of the kings makers left the palace. And Akiolu was not fully fortified. Akiolu is not the King if you ask a real Lagosian (Island- Idumota, idumagbo, balogun, etc.) who knows about kingship in Lagos.

Again, why couldn't the police men attached to him shoot the boys who first bursted into his place? Police with live bullets took off. They ran away. So what happened? The same people carried his staff of office. And then other people entered, and they destroyed his palace.

I do not need to say much. Akiolu already knows he is in trouble. If his bullets cannot prevent those people from entering, and if his staff of office and the rituals didnt work, he is in trouble.

So, I told him...fine. I agree with you that Akiolu is a good example to show there is no more juju. But if you know you are sure, let's go. Come and slap the Ooni of Ife. If not for the security, Akiolu would have been lynched. They would have flogged him naked. Trust me. Trust those Island boys. Areas boys were outside. They dared not enter first. But the ones who were fortified were the ones who bursted in first. And they did what they did fast to subdue the power in that palace. When it dawn on Akiolu that his power would not save him, he took off. And all the security escaped with him. So, I told him. Go and slap Ooni like how they rough handled Akiolu. See, Ooni doesnt bave a tight security like Akiolu. Have you seen the video where Akiolu disrespected Ooni. Ooni just laughed. When it comes to money...Ooni is still a boy. When it comes to using touts and knowing strategic security, ooni is still a boy. But guy....when it comes to power. Ha! You wan die if you try Ooni. What? Or do you want to try the Oba of Benin? Yeee! You wan die? (I dont mean you....its just a way of expressing myself). If you try that with Alaafin of Oyo....sorry...you are gone. In fact, Alaafin is too much. Try it with Olubadan. Ok. Go and try it with Awujekale of Ijebu. I know these things cos I worked in rural development department I in SW. Then, I know about the Obi of Onitsha too. They said there is no juju. Lol...ok na. It's just one word Oba of Benin pronounced that time, and they all cool off. Who born them?

But some wrote that na one missile will finish these kings. Lol. Exactly. And the person said science is the real thing. Yes, I agree. But what I explained to the person was that everything is numbers. It's all mathematics and science. I explained how ifa is maths. I know that one cos I know many people in it. Give them maths, they will scatter it for you. Pastor Adeboye was almost a professor of Maths....and in his town, it is ifa they worship. I know this very well. But Adeboye has answered the call to the greatest to the greatest power - the almighty God.

So, they come to NL to make noise. There is no God...and bla bla bla. They alwys even abuse Pastor Adeboye. I laugh at times. Just that the spirit in that baba is just too gentle. They turn themselves to Lords of NL terrorising everyone who doesnt believe in their atheism cos the owner is an atheist who leaves them to manhandle christianity. When the moslim boys bounced on the owner many years back, dem born am well not to do what they wanted? The man quickly put a statement of faith to be attached to anyone who comments on Islamic threads. That's real tic for tac. If he didnt do it, he too knew what could have happened to him. But cos Christians take things easy, they always open mouth without thinking. And those are the boys you expect to be gentle with. Lol. Are we responsible for their confused state of mind? They always shout like they are pursued everywhere. Prove prove prove prove. Who has business with them to prove anything. If we dont prove, let them disprove it na. Have they? Prove prove prove till they put down 2.5million. And I put 10milliin they said its pride. They are confused. So, the one who put down 2.5m is humble. OMG. How fo.olish they are. See, na person like me they should come and jam. I will wash them from up downward. At the end, I will send them off with the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. They will lick the love of God with their tongues. And by force will testify to the sweetness of the fellowship of the HOLY spirit. Let them come na. They will hit Peter the Rock. Prove prove prove....like dem curse them. grin

You may not like my approach. But it is a case for him to call me a name and not mention me. But it is another for him to mention me. Thank Hod for his life for not calling me that directly. And that kind of a person is who you think one will allow to just go like that. You talk to one of them, several of them rush out. Dem.no born them well to try that nonsense with me.

Sir, I'm gentle, but if you try to dominate everywhere with your own theory and faith, I will knock you. (I dont mean you) Respect others. If the guy above had respected himself, he would have tried to understand why I said if he tries slapping Ooni. But then, his excuse was that a "mor00n" which was changed to slowpoke by NL automatically cannot face Ooni cos of security. But now that I have shown you that those who faced Akiolu faced him with his security, knowing well that Akiolu was an ex top police office.... Tell me sir...who is the morrO00n? Who is the slowpoke?

They all behave like they know, but they dont know. You engage them intellectually, they start telling lies, abuse, etc. And I dont send. I will insult anyone and include his father and mother. Yes. If the parents have brains, they will not end up the nuis.ance they are always insulting anyone they dont agree with.

This issue started with wisdom. You cannot have power and bow to cheap 2.5milliion. How much is 2.5million? Chicken change. And I told them...N10 million awaits them if they can slap Ooni. So, follow the arguement well sir. Cos of 2.5million the person will go agaisnt the rule of his power. These people um seriously. Prove prove prove. And one will even try to explain to them in a civilized manner, they will want to take it to higher level. If dem born anyone of them well, let the person try it. I will use that science to e-slap the person. Wetin dem know sef? Wetin? They will just make their parents bury them and put them in old age sorrow. Very senseless set of people. Believe in your atheism in peace. Simple. Dont try to provoke others. They wont hear. Let them go out na and behave like this esp in moslim dominated area. If they are not burned alive....they are lucky. Cos one irritating owner of NL gives them the ride to just insult other people's faith. They are all the same. But let anyone of them tey that nonsense with my words. Such will hear what will make him hate himself or herself. I promise.

See, another person will still come out and attack this lost without reading the details just cos he or she wants to defend atheism.

And they always abuse and insult one first. Are they the only ones in this forum?

Sir, I dont fight. But if anyone crosses me, I will knock the person out. I dont give a damn. Jesus flogged buyers and sellers in His fathers' house. Like the one who called himself the known an the unknown. Also said we cannot use He for God. If that is his believe...fine. must the confused man impose his believe on me to the extent f of insulting me?

So, this NL is filled with different goats. And I will treat them like goats. But if I see anyone who has brain in his head....why not? I will reason with the person and we will habe meaningful discussion. I do not deal with "maggotized" number 6.

Let me tell you. The owner of NL is an athiest. And he is happy christians are always fighting. He is a weapon against christians. It is why he doesnt ban these athiests who have turned themselves to nuisa.nce here. Me, a no send them. If any of them try it with me, the person will hear it.

Anyway, they know they dear not step on Ooni's palace. grin Make dem try am na. Na dem dead body dem go return to dem mama and papa. grin But they will just insult pastor Adeboye anyhow. Meanwhile, thoe kings bow to Adeboye. They dont even know who that man is. I pity them. I used to look at the man ordinarily before until I saw him for who he is. And I keep wondering why that baba is just humble. Mehn! Some people have passed through real training. Trainings that made them to be selfless and humble.

Good evening to you all.

At least

You are being straightforward or you are saying your mind and you are not turning my statements upside down or claiming to know what I am thinking

But you don't have to speak against all atheists or consider them to be doing the same thing

They show they are atheists in different ways

They don't have to disprove anything

You have to determine how God can exist

I wish you could define an outsider ,a soul and the afterlife

I hope you don't act like those who act like knowledge and understanding are limited to them

I only hope
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The only reason why the world can't find peace is POLITICS!
Politicians want to rule over others by setting standards to dictate right and wrong. But in the gathering of true Christians there is PEACE! smiley

But there's no peace even outside politics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Don't Let The Catholic Faith Deter You From The Christian Faith / Nasarawa Mysterious Cross Near Mosque-photos / The Beauty Of Mathematics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 181
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.