Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,729 members, 7,813,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real (10619 Views)

No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? / Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? / What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by A001: 10:21am On Sep 25, 2021
KnownUnknown:

Your problem is you talk too much and say absolutely nothing about the topic at hand.
Leave your remote control superstitions and your puerile grasp of science to the side.

What are “ scientific knowledge (mysteries) of things the average person doesn’t know” if not juju?
I'll give you examples later when I'm less busy. They're things smart, science-savvy people already know anyway, but dull people like you see as spiritual or supernatural.
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by KnownUnknown: 10:23am On Sep 25, 2021
Crystyano:

KnownUnknown

Don't accept this trick

He will still preach the message of OtemAtum_a person that upholds claims of the supernatural

Anyone impressed by anything OtemAtum related except the writing skill displayed is intellectually moribund and can’t trick me on his best day. That person might as well retire into the “spiritual cage” of Allah and co. That will occur first before I get tricked or educated by these……..
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 25, 2021
KnownUnknown:

Anyone impressed by anything OtemAtum related except the writing skill displayed is intellectually moribund and can’t trick me on his best day. That person might as well retire into the “spiritual cage” of Allah and co. That will occur first before I get tricked or educated by these……..

He just called you a dull person

His objective like that of budaatum is to make you feel stupid or less intelligent

He claims he knows what you don't know

He claims you are not aware of science

Such is the way of AOO1 and budaatum

Claiming knowledge and understanding in vain pride
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:33am On Sep 25, 2021
kingxsamz:
There's a challenge going on right now, and you stand a chance to win 2.5 million naira if you can prove the efficiency of juju/God/gods.
If knives can't cut through you, you can withstand bullets, you can fly, you can disappear, you can raise the dead back to life, you can send fire from the sky, you can restore lost limbs of amputees or any supernatural thing you can do or know someone can do, apply now. It's free. Refer someone you know that has such powers and get to share in the reward. As seen on Twitter.

Those who always say "come to my village", bring your village people now to win 2.5 million.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Thread link: https://twitter.com/gbengadewoyin/status/1438072257419661318?s=19

When true followers of Christ see you guys claiming you're atheists we often pity your condition because one thing is to be smart in knowing when someone is extorting money from you but another thing is to know how you too can make a good living condition out of the gullibility of fools!
The man you're posting his words here is a smarter atheist who wants to get a good jazz so that when he finally come out to say he has seen Jesus he can easily snatch the gullible followers of his fellow smarter atheists who are reigning now.
He's ready to pay anyone who will teach him magic so that he can start his own Church business.
If you guys are truly smart why not ask yourselves: where are the magicians today? During the late 70s and early 80s magicians do perform and people do pay to watch them perform but how much can they make from that when compared to 10% of the income of all those in the audience?
My friend wake up! The smarter atheists are out there making cool cash and living the best life now while you are here arguing for nothing! undecided
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by LordReed(m): 10:33am On Sep 25, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

We make voluntary contributions to support the global preaching and teaching program so it's from that purse we build bethel homes in each country where we are allowed and from there we do all administrative work in that country.
When we sell anything we use the money for things that are more important things, for instance what is the purpose of building costly Kingdom Halls and extra bethel homes when most of our brothers in poor countries can't afford our publications like our deluxe Bible?
So when we sell those things we use the money for the more important things! smiley

When we were doing this public display of our books anyone can walk right there to pick the one that interests him or her without charge.

Do members of the governing board work or they are paid by the organisation?
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by KnownUnknown: 10:36am On Sep 25, 2021
A001:

I'll give you examples later when I'm less busy. They're things smart, science-savvy people already know anyway, but dull people like you see as spiritual or supernatural.

I’m too dull to believe in the spiritual and supernatural.
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by A001: 10:39am On Sep 25, 2021
KnownUnknown:

I’m too dull to believe in the spiritual and supernatural.
Then why am I wasting my time replying you when your argument no get head or tail?

You're as confused as your moniker!
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by KnownUnknown: 10:43am On Sep 25, 2021
A001:

Then why am I wasting my time replying you when your argument no get head or tail?

You're as confused as your moniker.

Irony, my dear genius. The statement was ironic, Einstein.
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 25, 2021
Crystyano:

But an unexpected bomb from Russia can destroy the Oni and the whole of his state of origin

What are spiritual things?

What is the essence?

There are no laws of wealth

What is the essence of wisdom that you cannot take advantage of?
The clue to the highlighted part is the unexpected. No matter how wise and powerful you arex if they catch you unaware, that's it. You are dead. That is where wisdom. There are laws in wisdom. See, those people make mistake too. Wisdom is the same. Some do soul travelling and died. They say they died in their sleep. It is most likely T.B went into the spirit when he died. Very likely. He felt he could go and quickly return like the other periods, but something held him there and over powered him...or maybe that was just how it should be. Maybe. I dont know. Just telling you what could have happened. Whether good of bad. Bad look for loopholes to do evil. Where light look for the loopholes of the dark too to do good. It is why it is beyond ordinary. Whoever you are, science itself is wisdom. This is what you guys dont understand. Calculation is projected in the spirit realm. And some people got the wisdom to transfer some mathematical expression to physical. That's it. Quantum physic is in soul travelling. Bro, go and ask Ifa priests, they use mathematics so much. Deep calculation..those who read stars calculate too. Ask the muslims why they carry those beads. I used to think it was a special charm. But no. They use it to count the number of times something is said. They can have a prayer repeated 50 times, instead of counting it as numbers, they use their beads to count along. They know the paryicular bead they get to stop when its 50. When the Isrealites wa ted to attack Jericho, they used numbers. Stars are numbers. See eh. You guys dont know anything. Why do you think Christian's say hallelujah 3 or 7 times? Why do you think some shout Jesus 3 or 7 times. Some minister of God when discharging will say shout the ame 21 times. They saw in the spirit and then said it. You guys do not know anytning. Una all think say money is everything.

Go and learn. Go and get wisdom. When you talk like this, you will just wound yourself. And the issue is that powerless and dumb people always challenge. Whereas those people with wisdom always keep silent. They know when to hit you. They will not even shout and proclaim it, or take glory after striking you down. Why? They get the reward in their world, not in this physical realm.

And for the bolded part, you will remain just poor for the rest of your life.

Goodluck!
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:46am On Sep 25, 2021
LordReed:

Do members of the governing board work or they are paid by the organisation?
They don't need money for anything because we take care of all their needs each member of the bethel homes including the Governing Body are given a token amount to buy things they want that's why you can't see any of them having costly possessions.
For your information, most of them don't have children so nobody is expected to inherit their properties therefore all their time, energy are given to the Organization!
Some of them have sold everything they heard to support the Watchtower, why haven't you seen one person out of all the exJWs who are out there desperately looking for what to say against them PRESENT anything incriminating about them?
Nobody can come out and say this is what Mr A or Mr B has acquired through the Organization, all what they're saying is the Organization buy or sell properties belonging to who?
My friend, this is God's Organization so there's nothing anybody can find incriminating against us that's why they're referring to us as CULT just as Jewish religious leaders in the first century said about our Master Lord and King Jesus Christ when they can't find anything incriminating against him! Matthew 10:22-25 smiley
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by LordReed(m): 10:51am On Sep 25, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

They don't need money for anything because we take care of all their needs each member of the bethel homes including the Governing Body are given a token amount to buy things they want that's why you can't see any of them having costly possessions.
For your information, most of them don't have children so nobody is expected to inherit their properties therefore all their time, energy are given to the Organization!
Some of them have sold everything they heard to support the Watchtower, why haven't you seen one person out of all the exJWs who are out there desperately looking for what to say against them PRESENT anything incriminating about them?
Nobody can come out and say this is what Mr A or Mr B has acquired through the Organization, all what they're saying is the Organization buy or sell properties belonging to who?
My friend, this is God's Organization so there's nothing anybody can find incriminating against us that's why they're referring to us as CULT just as Jewish religious leaders in the first century said about our Master Lord and King Jesus Christ when they can't find anything incriminating against him! Matthew 10:22-25 smiley

So you JWs contribute money to an organisation that is overseen by 8 people who decide what to do with the money including how much they spend on themselves. How are you now different from the people you call smart atheists?

4 Likes

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 25, 2021
A001:

If something is real, you must be able to demonstrate it clearly for all to see.

If you can't do so, that thing has scam written all over it.

Ooni and other traditionalists don't have juju but some of them have scientific knowledge (mysteries) of things the average person doesn't know.

If any power is not scientific, it's just superstitious.

To you it is scam. It is OK. When you drop dead mysteriously, dont worry, we will eat the akara (fried bean cake) they will prepare. After then, you can go and be shouting it is real or unreal in the spirit world. See, I dont have your time at time. If you want proof, then keep searching for it.

Bro...that you say scientific knowledge is what Ooni has means you know something..but you are mixing it up. They all meet in a place. That's what I will tell you. Science is deep. I am a deep researcher in science. If I take tou on that stuff, you will run away. And then, I went deep into some stuff when I was searching for God. I didnt even believe God again at a time, but I still acknowledged Him...I didnt move into atheism.. But I found Him. God is real. Those who seek Him do so in spirit.

Bro...juju is real. But it is wisdom. And since science is getting more powerful, the effect of juju is minimized. But it's still real. Confirmed.

Dont just do over sabi and kill yourself. That's my advice for you.

Goodluck!
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 25, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

The clue to the highlighted part is the unexpected. No matter how wise and powerful you arex if they catch you unaware, that's it. You are dead. That is where wisdom. There are laws in wisdom. See, those people make mistake too. Wisdom is the same. Some do soul travelling and died. They say they died in their sleep. It is most likely T.B went into the spirit when he died. Very likely. He felt he could go and quickly return like the other periods, but something held him there and over powered him...or maybe that was just how it should be. Maybe. I dont know. Just telling you what could have happened. Whether good of bad. Bad look for loopholes to do evil. Where light look for the loopholes of the dark too to do good. It is why it is beyond ordinary. Whoever you are, science itself is wisdom. This is what you guys dont understand. Calculation is projected in the spirit realm. And some people got the wisdom to transfer some mathematical expression to physical. That's it. Quantum physic is in soul travelling. Bro, go and ask Ifa priests, they use mathematics so much. Deep calculation..those who read stars calculate too. Ask the muslims why they carry those beads. I used to think it was a special charm. But no. They use it to count the number of times something is said. They can have a prayer repeated 50 times, instead of counting it as numbers, they use their beads to count along. They know the paryicular bead they get to stop when its 50. When the Isrealites wa ted to attack Jericho, they used numbers. Stars are numbers. See eh. You guys dont know anything. Why do you think Christian's say hallelujah 3 or 7 times? Why do you think some shout Jesus 3 or 7 times. Some minister of God when discharging will say shout the ame 21 times. They saw in the spirit and then said it. You guys do not know anytning. Una all think say money is everything.

Go and learn. Go and get wisdom. When you talk like this, you will just wound yourself. And the issue is that powerless and dumb people always challenge. Whereas those people with wisdom always keep silent. They know when to hit you. They will not even shout and proclaim it, or take glory after striking you down. Why? They get the reward in their world, not in this physical realm.

And for the bolded part, you will remain just poor for the rest of your life.

Goodluck!

I used the word unexpected lest the Oni and his people run away before it happens

What is soul?

How does counting prove the supernatural?

Off course

You have concluded I will remain poor

But your conclusion doesn't scare me (so keep repeating it in vain)

1 Like

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 25, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

To you it is scam. It is OK. When you drop dead mysteriously, dont worry, we will eat the akara (fried bean cake) they will prepare. After then, you can go and be shouting it is real or unreal in the spirit world. See, I dont have your time at time. If you want proof, then keep searching for it.

Bro...that you say scientific knowledge is what Ooni has means you know something..but you are mixing it up. They all meet in a place. That's what I will tell you. Science is deep. I am a deep researcher in science. If I take tou on that stuff, you will run away. And then, I went deep into some stuff when I was searching for God. I didnt even believe God again at a time, but I still acknowledged Him...I didnt move into atheism.. But I found Him. God is real. Those who seek Him do so in spirit.

Bro...juju is real. But it is wisdom. And since science is getting more powerful, the effect of juju is minimized. But it's still real. Confirmed.

Goodluck!

In addition to my reply

Money is important

Life and Death is experienced by humans in the name of money

What's the essence of Bla Bla Bla without money??
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 25, 2021
kingxsamz:

Is this what the babalawos and the herbalists told you on their whatsapp group? undecided
Besides, the Oba of Lagos staff was stolen during the end Sars protest, his palace raided and looted. All rituals were performed to get it back, and it ended in vain. It's people like you they made such rumour for, so that you'll never think of hurting the Oni of Ife.
Fear sells faster. You have made no point in the end. Apply for the challenge or don't bother explaining.
Who is the Oba of Lagos? You have no wisdom. It is why you all make mistakes. Like I said, mistakes kill those people.

Akiolu is not the real OBa. He got it with money. And the real power he should have was not released to him. Go and find out very well. Everyone in Lagos knows it. So, you think the first boys who entered his palace entered just like that. Hahaha. Go and ask those who were there what the first people who entered his palace did. Guy, Akinolu has loopholes cos he is not the real Oba. Its money that puts him there and he was no accorded some powers.

You people just talk rubbish and you will just get yourselves killed.

Go and try that with Ooni. Try it. You will hear it. Or you think Ganduje just removed Sanusi like that? You have no wisdom at all.

So, bounce to Ooni and try it. I can bet on that. If you want to try it, I will put my millions on it for you. Let's go there. If you arrive alive, and you live past one year, then, I will say you are right. Oga, if you need some millions, letz arrange it. But see...my name will ever appear that I bet with you to slap Ooni. Na you will carry the result yourself. Mine is to provide the millions.. if you are ready.....a dey Kampe here. Do you want to try this challenge?

Goodluck!
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by A001: 11:03am On Sep 25, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Goodluck!
Lols. We all saw how Danish player Christian Erikson collapsed on the field during a match in the Euros and survived the heart attack due to his country's advanced medical science.

He's alive now and has recuperated.

If such had happened in Nigeria, your likes would have called it a a spiritual attack from witches that don't exist in reality, and you would have sought spiritual help for the victim.

And he/she will most likely die due to lack of adequate medical care.

Simply enter the competition and prove juju is real, but here you're, posting long comments online.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by KnownUnknown: 11:04am On Sep 25, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Who is the Oba of Lagos? You have no wisdom. It is why you all make mistakes. Like I said, mistakes kill those people.

Akiolu is not the real OBa. He got it with money. And the real power he should have was not released to him. Go and find out very well. Everyone in Lagos knows it. So, you think the first boys who entered his palace entered just like that. Hahaha. Go and ask those who were there what the first people who entered his palace did. Guy, Akinolu has loopholes cos he is not the real Oba. Its money that puts him there and he was no accorded some powers.

Go and try that with Ooni. Try it. You will hear it. Or you think Ganduje just removed Sanusi like that? You have no wisdom at all.

So, bounce to Ooni and try it. I can bet on that. If you want to try it, I will put my millions on it for you. Let's go there. If you arrive alive, and you live past one year, then, I will say you are right. Oga, if you need some millions, letz arrange it. But see...my name will ever appear that I bet with you to slap Ooni. Na you will carry the result yourself. Mine is to provide the millions.. if you are ready.....a dey Kampe here. Do you want to try this challenge?

Goodluck!

Why is this one talking about assaulting people?!

If part of the juju test is slapping someone, I’m sure the juju practitioner themselves can present their cheeks for slapping. What does Ooni or Oba Akiolu have to do with the matter.

Also, it’s quite impressive how you were able to stake three positions regarding Oba Akiolu’s powers. Not surprising, but impressive nonetheless. “He has no powers but he has powers but he doesn’t have ALL the powers”

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 25, 2021
KnownUnknown:

Irony, my dear genius. The statement was ironic, Einstein.

He is too proud to know when or how he is wrong

Even Einstein wasn't right about every issue
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:08am On Sep 25, 2021
LordReed:

So you JWs contribute money to an organisation that is overseen by 8 people who decide what to do with the money including how much they spend on themselves. How are you now different from the people you call smarter atheists?
Each month what the Organization contributes, the expenditure and the reserve is given to all the elders throughout the world for us to know which country's contributions is high and the one that is low, this gives us the opportunity to know what our brothers are facing in poor countries.
So when the decisions are made to sell part of the properties we have in rich countries to make provisions for our brothers in poor countries we know why?
You can't compare us with any of those thieves whose church income is hidden from the members, we know how much we gather and how much we spend! smiley
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by kingxsamz(m): 11:14am On Sep 25, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Goodluck!

Go and try this, go and try that, go and slap this, go and slap that.
Mr man, carry your people and all those you know that have powers to come and display. You can also bring the Oni of Ife along to be slapped, so that we can know if what you say is true. You're just making empty noise just like those who keep shouting "come to my village". We are not children here abeg. You came in here making claims about the oni of Ife. Bring him to the challenge so he can be slapped and stop ranting online because you're trying to evade the challenge. If you're not going to apply, your claims are useless here. Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 25, 2021
Crystyano:

In addition to my reply

Money is important

Life and Death is experienced by humans in the name of money

What's the essence of Bla Bla Bla without money??

The mystery of the importance of money is having what is enough to make you fulfill your destiny. All those babalawos are trained to be contented. This is why Bible say, the love of money is the root of all evil.

If you want to know the mystery of money, you compare it with nature. When you live in nature with free air and organic food, you arent exposed to modern diseases..but you can have all the money in this world, you are dead when you are exposed. Only a contended man can live close to nature. This is from observation.

With all the money IBB stole, where is he today? And think about it.... you can manipulate anything with power...not really money.....get power, money does it, but to get such much, you need power first. When you have power, you can control anything.

Well, if you think money is very important to you...goodluck. the weapon satan is using these days is to make you all think money is all in all. And it is a trap almost all Nigerian youths have fallen into.

If you want to do show off, you really dont need big money. This is the truth. Its chicken change you need. With just a small SUV, and some change to buy good clothes, you are good to go to show off. Is that money? But when you want big money, you need to get power to get money, you must go deep into stuff. And it is power you will use to acquire that money. IBB went with military power and looted. Jagaban went with what? Politics and maybe some said he used to be a drug baron. I dont know about that.

So, power is the main thing bro. Even Jagaban will not contest if some powerful people tell him not to today. There are still more powerful people than him. But you dont know these people, and they are silent.

Dont chase money. Just make sure you have skills to make money. Get job and keep going. Later, get into the network of rich boys. You will be comfortable. But if you start looking for big money, be ready to get involved in what is huge.

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 25, 2021
kingxsamz:

Go and try this, go and try that, go and slap this, go and slap that.
Mr man, carry your people and all those you know that have powers to come and display. You can also bring the Oni of Ife along to be slapped, so that we can know if what you say is true. You're just making empty noise just like those who keep shouting "come to my village". We are not children here abeg. You came in here making claims about the oni of Ife. Bring him to the challenge so he can be slapped and stop ranting online because you're trying to evade the challenge. If you're not going to apply, your claims are useless here. Thank you.

You offered 2.5million and you are bragging. I'm ready to lose 10 million oga. Come and slap Ooni. 10 million for you. If you cannot, shut the crap up.
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 25, 2021
A001:

Lols. We all saw how Danish player Christian Erikson collapsed on the field during a match in the Euros and survived the heart attack due to his country's advanced medical science.

He's alive now and has recuperated.

If such had happened in Nigeria, your likes would have called it a a spiritual attack from witches that don't exist in reality, and you would have sought spiritual help for the victim.

And he/she will most likely die due to lack of adequate medical care.

Simply enter the competition and prove juju is real, but here you're, posting long comments online.

Your 2.5milliin is rubbish. You want someone to prove to you life and death with 2.5m. Oga, I have written it up. If you can salp Ooni and return alive....10 million waits for you. Are you ready?
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by kingxsamz(m): 11:20am On Sep 25, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

You offered 2.5million and you are bragging. I'm ready to lose 10 million oga. Come and slap Ooni. 10 million for you. If you cannot, shut the crap up.

Be like say this one na small pikin. cheesy
Come how old are you sef?
Bring the oni of Ife with your 10million so he can be slapped, if anything happens, you go home 2.5million richer. How's that?

2 Likes

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by A001: 11:21am On Sep 25, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Your 2.5milliin is rubbish. You want someone to prove to you life and death with 2.5m. Oga, I have written it up. If you can salp Ooni and return alive....10 million waits for you. Are you ready?
You're funny. Why would I slap a billionaire and first-class king to prove anything when I have deep respect for the Yoruba traditions as a Yoruba man?

You're not making any sense.

So, the whole juju thing only has to do with life and death. What a joke!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 25, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

The mystery of the importance of money is having what is enough to make you fulfill your destiny. All those babalawos are trained to be contented. This is why Bible say, the love of money is the root of all evil.

If you want to know the mystery of money, you compare it with nature. When you live in nature with free air and organic food, you arent exposed to modern diseases..but you can have all the money in this world, you are dead when you are exposed. Only a contended man can live close to nature. This is from observation.

With all the money IBB stole, where is he today? And think about it.... you can manipulate anything with power...not really money.....get power, money does it, but to get such much, you need power first. When you have power, you can control anything.

Well, if you think money is very important to you...goodluck. the weapon satan is using these days is to make you all think money is all in all. And it is a trap almost all Nigerian youths have fallen into.

If you want to do show off, you really dont need big money. This is the truth. Its chicken change you need. With just a small SUV, and some change to buy good clothes, you are good to go to show off. Is that money? But when you want big money, you need to get power to get money, you must go deep into stuff. And it is power you will use to acquire that money. IBB went with military power and looted. Jagaban went with what? Politics and maybe some said he used to be a drug baron. I dont know about that.

So, power is the main thing bro. Even Jagaban will not contest if some powerful people tell him not to today. There are still more powerful people than him. But you dont know these people, and they are silent.

Dont chase money. Just make sure you have skills to make money. Get job and keep going. Later, get into the network of rich boys. You will be comfortable. But if you start looking for big money, be ready to get involved in what is huge.

Goodluck!

What is the essence of power without money?

I am not saying money can solve every problem

What I'm saying is so many things including the quest for power happen in the name of money
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by A001: 11:23am On Sep 25, 2021
Ooni of Ife has now turned to a commoner to be referred to in such a disparaging manner to prove something that doesn't exist is real.

Lols.
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 25, 2021
KnownUnknown:

Why is the one talking about assaulting people?!

If part of the juju test is slapping someone, I’m sure the juju practitioner themselves can present their cheeks for slapping. What does Ooni or Oba Akiolu have to do with the matter.

Also, it’s quite impressive how you were able to stake three positions regarding Oba Akiolu’s powers. Not surprising, but impressive nonetheless. “He has no powers but he has powers but he doesn’t have ALL the powers”
You know about flow so well - the highlighted part.

But come to think of it... your moniker is knownunknown. Hmmm. That is the foundation. You know, you dont know. So you are confused, and they flow well. So, I am.not surprised you arrived at the conclusion in the highlighted part with yellow.

Take it easy oooo. You sound like you dey smoke sour Diesel. Little little ooo so you dont injure yourself and land in Yaba left.

A don warn you ooo.
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by KnownUnknown: 11:28am On Sep 25, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

You know about flow so well - the highlighted part.

But come to think of it... your moniker is knownunknown. Hmmm. That is the foundation. You know, you dont know. So you are confused, and they flow well. So, I am.not surprised you arrived at the conclusion in the highlighted part with yellow.

Take it easy oooo. You sound like you dey smoke sour Diesel. Little little ooo so you dont injure yourself and land in Yaba left.

A don warn you ooo.

I am the knownUnknown God. But enough about my Majesty, get back to the topic.

1 Like

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 25, 2021
Buliwyf:

Just ignore those kind of people. Mentioning them directly or indirectly gives them the attention they so badly crave. It didn't take me 1 second of reading his posts on this thread to tell the kind of immature person he is and this is my first time of seeing any of his posts. He thinks he is trolling but just came across to me as a sad attention-seeking mess and I have been skipping all his posts since then. I am surprised some of you are still quoting him.

First

How did you know I seek attention from crooks worse than Hushpuppi?

Are you in my mind?

Your definition of immaturity is your problem

I don't need what you call maturity

You celebrate corruption, insincerity, injustice, deception and hypocrisy worse than that of anyone I have ever come across

You are not better than those who think of me differently
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 25, 2021
Crystyano:

What is the essence of power without money?

I am not saying money can solve every problem

What I'm saying so many things including the quest for power happen in the name of money

To have money is to have huge money. You can have little money and be contented. This is the mystery of money.

To you those babalawos are poor. But to them, they are rich. Why? They are contended.

Guy, if you have to spend on yourself alone, you dont need more than N50,000 monthly despite our economy is bad. Take it from me. So, all others are excesses from your wants, and not necessarily your needs. If your level of want is higher than mine, you require more money. This is the principle of money.

So, you can be contended with little and then focus on power. Go and ask powerful people this mystery. This is where youths are missing it. And I hope you take correction.

So, those powerful ppl look at the reward and position they will get after this life. They arent so much into worldly money. This is the motive that drive most Christians too. They believe so much in heaven that they will not want to mingle wity this world. The Jehovah Witnessses are so strong in this. This is why they willl not even fight you over money issue. They are rich to themselves cos they are comfortable. So, they can focus on their faith. Same applies to strong muslims. Same applies to strong spiritualists.

Some are given huge money with a condition to continuously give away so much everytime. You will think the man is generous. Nope. That's the law of the money given to the person. T.B Joshua comes to my mind again. You people dont know anything at all. Money is a tool. Power is the main thing.
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Buliwyf: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

This guy and empty boasts. That's how he was claiming he writes international contracts for a living but didn't know that France and Australia had a submarine contract cheesy

No one needs to slap the Ooni because he is a traditional ruler and it will be impossible to do so without endangering one's life physically by being shot by his bodyguards. So for assault to be your only solution shows the kind of person you are.

Even the Oba of Benin at one time had his palace invaded with no consequences. Now you are screaming about slapping. Comedy. LMAO.

You guys boast daily of people who disappear and or have impregnable skin but now that it's time to demonstrate it you are hiding behind slapping Ooni of Ife.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Crossover Themes / Does The Bible Say It Is WRONG To Give Or Take BRIBE? / What Is Your Favorite Worship Song?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.