Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886225 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
Abeg o, how do they check personal messages on Nairaland? I have notifications of messages sent to my Nairaland acct and I no sabi check am
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
emeka55: Abeg o, how do they check personal messages on Nairaland? I have notifications of messages sent to my Nairaland acct and I no sabi check am

U will have to Reply the person that Sent u the PM First if u Want the Person to have Ur Contact. But if u dont Want the Person to have Ur Contact just ignore the Massage and dont Reply ma...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2013
sammykunjas:
Abeg...that ur friend that applied to marburg, has he/she gone? Hook me up with the person. I was accepted there and am expecting my visa soon.
Please any other Philipps-Universität Marburg student here should hit me up. I need help with accommodation.

He has gone o! I have not heard from him in a long time as the last contact we had was via bbm and I didn't collect his number. He applied for msc in Economics...and concerning accomodation, he is living with the white man that sponsored him.
Don't worry, just get there first and stay in a hotel and when u settle, u could get an apartment
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
topeajis:

U will have to Reply the person that Sent u the PM First if u Want the Person to have Ur Contact. But if u dont Want the Person to have Ur Contact just ignore the Massage and dont Reply ma...

I never understand o! Make I no lie
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
emeka55:

I never understand o! Make I no lie

Kia and me Sabi to explanier much as i be olodoo self... But Once Someone send u personal Massage u wil get the Notifikation on Ur Email Adress the One u used to registrar for nairaland. So u will just Reply the Person Mail
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
emeka55:

He has gone o! I have not heard from him in a long time as the last contact we had was via bbm and I didn't collect his number. He applied for msc in Economics...and concerning accomodation, he is living with the white man that sponsored him.
Don't worry, just get there first and stay in a hotel and when u settle, u could get an apartment

University of Marburg i like the School will Apply for Summer into the School for Msc in Economics self
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pricelessmr: 11:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
akp2013:
Arrived Munich yesterday... I was a little bit withdrawn because i didnt have a place to pass the night...& not even a close contact in Munich to offer assistance...The Octoberfest is for real & the place is bubbling... After making inquiries from my school, i was advised to book for one night accommodation at the 'The4you Hotel and Hostel' - where i shared a room with 11 others (both males and females) for the night... Well, all i can say is that Munich is a friendly place... Before coming to Munich, try to get a smart phone and download the map of Bavaria...this has been quite helpful and I have noticed that most people dont really know their way around... so they are pinned down to th
eir phones for navigation... Also, my dear brothers and sisters, please carry everything you think you would need because things here are quite expensive... See you guys soon & to all dear Nairalanders who are expecting their Visas, I wish you success...
That's cool to hear! wishing all the best in Germany. Stay focused and be an inspiration to those in Nigeria planning to take similar step.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pricelessmr: 11:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
topeajis:

University of Marburg i like the School will Apply for Summer into the School for Msc in Economics self

Tope, do you want to run two masters or change program? why do u prefer economics to international business administration (MIBA)?
I still dey reason my moves but my conclusion na to enter with a related masters then change to a course or program of my interest.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2013
[quote author=pricelessmr]

Tope, do you want to run two masters or change program? why do u prefer economics to international business administration (MIBA)?
I still dey reason my moves but my conclusion na to enter with a related masters then change to a course or program of my interest. [/

I did Economics in ma bachelors so the international business is kinda Boring for me.. And i will also Love to do a Phd in Economics so na to get Msc in Economics First And two Msc degree isnt Bad Since AM still a Young Boi
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pricelessmr: 2:34am On Oct 02, 2013
@Tope
Ok. I see why. Not a bad idea at all.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 6:12am On Oct 02, 2013
topeajis:

Must u Knw Every Thing ma... And u Should be busy by now i gave u something to do na
Lol...........
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:13am On Oct 02, 2013
Angel Diamond:
Lol...........

Omo you no dey sleep?Abi na the weather dey do you one kind?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:07am On Oct 02, 2013
Godson201333:

Omo you no dey sleep?Abi na the weather dey do you one kind?

Sleep ke she they with. Me ni oooo she Must nt sleep na lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joyoftheLord: 8:36am On Oct 02, 2013
Hi House, please my younger Brother wants to do his bsc program in any german universities for Summer 2014. His waec result is excellent. please which universities can u Direct me to check their websites, i've been seaching but it seems all i saw do not resume bsc in Summer. And hê prefers any English-taught course. Please help. thanks all.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:40am On Oct 02, 2013
joyoftheLord: Hi House, please my younger Brother wants to do his bsc program in any german universities for Summer 2014. His waec result is excellent. please which universities can u Direct me to check their websites, i've been seaching but it seems all i saw do not resume bsc in Summer. And hê prefers any English-taught course. Please help. thanks all.

Its a pity he needs to learn German language,english courses goes for just masters
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:43am On Oct 02, 2013
joyoftheLord: Hi House, please my younger Brother wants to do his bsc program in any german universities for Summer 2014. His waec result is excellent. please which universities can u Direct me to check their websites, i've been seaching but it seems all i saw do not resume bsc in Summer. And hê prefers any English-taught course. Please help. thanks all.

Kind sof complicated cos Ur Brother Need to get an Alevel as the weac alone Cant get an admission into german univesities or he learn the Language And Apply for the studentenkolloge but i think the Alevel is Better SHA....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:50am On Oct 02, 2013
topeajis:

Kind sof complicated cos Ur Brother Need to get an Alevel as the weac alone Cant get an admission into german univesities or he learn the Language And Apply for the studentenkolloge but i think the Alevel is Better SHA....

Even if he get A level,Embassy wont let him go without learning the language and having certificates on it.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:09am On Oct 02, 2013
Godson201333:

Even if he get A level,Embassy wont let him go without learning the language and having certificates on it.

Ha NAwa oooo. Am nt sure that correct SHA
Re: German Embassy And Visa by toplevel: 11:00am On Oct 02, 2013
Is the language now a criteria to get a visa as an undergraduate student even if your cause is tought in English?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:33am On Oct 02, 2013
[quote author=toplevel]Is the language now a criteria to get a visa as an undergraduate student even if your cause is tought in English?

From ma own idea it is nt.. Have know People That Applied for english taucht bachelors and they dont Even have any Knowledge of German....
And their Visa was granted
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joyoftheLord: 11:57am On Oct 02, 2013
sammykunjas:
Try these addresses:
Immigration office in Giessen

Address: Berliner Platz 1
35390 Giessen
Phone: 0641 306-1321
Fax: 0641 306-2303
E-mail: ordnungsamt@giessen.de

Immigration Office of the County of Gießen
Address: River Place 1-9
35398 Giessen
Phone: 0641/9390-0
Fax: 0641 9390 1721
E-mail: auslaenderbehoerde@lkgi.de

Mail the two of them but I think the first one is the main one where the university is.

Good luck!

Thanks. Please, i've mailed the 2 addresses. I was at d embassy few minutes ago and was told that they are waiting for reply from d alliens Office. Pls do u have d alliens Office email address so i can email them too to respond to my embassy quickly cos my deadline to be at d Sch is Fast approaching.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
Godson201333:

Its a pity he needs to learn German language,english courses goes for just masters
are you guys sure because my sister is doing an english course in germany(international relations) and she didn't have to bring language certificate, although she has been there for with the husband for some time now, but there are also some english course in germany... I think its a school in northrhine westphalia. I will enquire from her sha
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
wonderbobs: are you guys sure because my sister is doing an english course in germany(international relations) and she didn't have to bring language certificate, although she has been there for with the husband for some time now, but there are also some english course in germany... I think its a school in northrhine westphalia. I will enquire from her sha

Yah that true but make sure the Person That Want to Apply has. Alevel or applying with university transcipt uu dont Need German Language if u applying for BSC n english but some schools do ASK for like A1 Knowledge sah but nt all Schools .
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joyoftheLord: 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2013
wonderbobs: are you guys sure because my sister is doing an english course in germany(international relations) and she didn't have to bring language certificate, although she has been there for with the husband for some time now, but there are also some english course in germany... I think its a school in northrhine westphalia. I will enquire from her sha
Thanks dear, pls i appreciate. Help me get d English courses that one can do in his bsc for this Summer 2014 and d universities that do them. Thanks big.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2013
toplevel: Is the language now a criteria to get a visa as an undergraduate student even if your cause is tought in English?

I am also going for a bachelor course in English. I didn't provide any language certificate and my visa was granted
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2013
@Tope, Godson and others,
Will the embassy give a multiple entry or single entry for the visa

I was given a 3 months multiple entry student visa....wasn't it suppose to be single entry?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
please house, I sent a mail to my school foreigners authority yesterday and here is the reply. can someone help to translate it for me.
vielen Dank für Ihre E-Mail.
um Missverständnisse zu vermeiden, möchte
ich Sie bitten ihre Frage in deutscher Sprache
zu stellen.
Vielen Dank.
still waiting for my visa.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2013
suckermaterial: please house, I sent a mail to my school foreigners authority yesterday and here is the reply. can someone help to translate it for me.
zu stellen.
Vielen Dank.

Just has you have pasted it here, visit www.translate.com or use google translate and u will get what it means in german.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2013
suckermaterial: please house, I sent a mail to my school foreigners authority yesterday and here is the reply. can someone help to translate it for me.
zu stellen.
Vielen Dank.

Here is the translation

Thank you for your email. To avoid misunderstandings, I would ask you to put your question in German. Thank you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2013
t-med:
@Tope, Godson and others,
Will the embassy give a multiple entry or single entry for the visa

I was given a 3 months multiple entry student visa....wasn't it suppose to be single entry?

Its multiple na.... Its always multiple
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hellooooooooooo people!!! Make una follow me thank God oo! I got the precious mail and its attachment today by 11:37am. I am at IGI now sef getting my three months health/travel insurance...no time oo! Lol. Thanks all the gurus in the house and every person whose experience I benefited from. I appreciate u all. For those still expecting, God is always faithful and will grant ur heart desires just as he did mine in Jesus name Amen!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2013
zu stellen.
Vielen Dank.

That how they make life difficult for People wo dont speak their Language That just a Simple Way to Tell u to Chill.

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.