Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (885445 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 11:48pm On Oct 27, 2013
shellcom: Hello guys! I booked for an appointment for student and went
To german embassy for the interview, as soon I got inside, the white old woman looked at my letter of sponsorship aand detected a mistake and my application was rejected, so I have done d correction and wants to rebook for a new appointment but the system is also rejecting my data entry. Pls, can anyone here suggest a solution to this issue because I have to meet up d start date of my school registrati
on.
Send the embassy an email.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 27, 2013
ganasy: thanks nicely explained. pls do u kw hw long it takes? cos am tinking of celebrating xmas with my brother there

Sorry, I don't know how long it takes when you apply from Germany. When I applied for a UK visa from my country, it took a day to come out but when renewing the visa in UK, it took more than a month for me to get it. If I wanted to get the visa in a day in the UK, then I had to pay more money and I didn't want to do that. So how long the visa takes to come out can depend on where you are applying from. The best place to get all the info is from the British High Commission in Germany. Just google 'British high commission in Germany' and I am sure you will find all the answers there. You can even get their phone number from the website and call them.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Chars1289: 4:29am On Oct 28, 2013
Re: German Embassy And Visa by candyboi: 4:47am On Oct 28, 2013
steelie: @candyboi..sorry i'm responding late...what course do you intend applying for?..

No prblm bro I wnt to study transport systems(msc) plz brief mi nd is only tum am applyn to. Tnks God bless.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bunburized(f): 5:09am On Oct 28, 2013
emeka55:

ASK-konstanz plays almost the same role Uni-assist does to Universities. U should send ur photocopied certified documents: Waec, Bsc, Transcript, Cv, passport photo to them including the name of the Uni and course u are applying for. All should be sent by post mail not email. Then they will cross-check ur documents and send u a confirmation of validity (to know if u qualify or not). U will attach the confirmation to ur documents and send everything to Heilbron University. Note that u need to download and attach ur form when sending to konstanz. That's where u'll see spaces to fill in ur information. I didn't send any IELTS or TOEFL and they didn't complain. Sometimes sef Konstanz could even send ur application directly to the school, that depends on the University u are applying to though.
Here's the good part, everything is free of charge!... Now u can smile grin

My 2 spoons...
Thanks so much for your response. I really appreciate.
Which certification of document method is advisable? Should I go to the embassy for that or I can use a notary public as well?
Sir, any other suggestions regards a school I can apply to without using uni-assist? I intend studying either Human resource management, Economics, International business or any closely related course.
I have sent you a pm. Please respond so I can have your contact.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pricelessmr: 5:17am On Oct 28, 2013
aroyem4u:

I'm doing my Masters in Microbiology at the Universitat Jena
Thank you for the information. Keep updating us from time to time when convenient to you. God bless you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by venkychowdary: 5:37am On Oct 28, 2013
my germany visa application has been rejected because your intention to stay in germany was not reliable so i don't kow why rejected. is there any chances to reject my visa based on low toefl score and VO asks why do you get low toefl score and tell me what is the best answer to convince visa officer in this regard.....awaiting for your valuable reply........ thanks in advance.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 6:48am On Oct 28, 2013
bunburized:
Thanks so much for your response. I really appreciate.
Which certification of document method is advisable? Should I go to the embassy for that or I can use a notary public as well?
Sir, any other suggestions regards a school I can apply to without using uni-assist? I intend studying either Human resource management, Economics, International business or any closely related course.
I have sent you a pm. Please respond so I can have your contact.

U can certify at either of the 2. Just that embassy is free, while notary public u go spend small money. I don't really have a list of schools but there are lots of them. Perhaps u shld check www.daad.de or www.mastersportal.eu I don't know how to respond to PMs o! I get them everytime but I don't know it works
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joeblack21: 7:00am On Oct 28, 2013
hello house.pls do I need to book for accomodation in germany before my verplichtung erklarung(sponsorship letter) will be issued to my uncle in germany.am confused cos my uncle called and said the local office in munich are requestesting for my accomodation address before the letter will be issued to him....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2013
venky.chowdary:
my germany visa application has been rejected because your intention to stay in germany was not reliable so i don't kow why rejected. is there any chances to reject my visa based on low toefl score and VO asks why do you get low toefl score and tell me what is the best answer to convince visa officer in this regard.....awaiting for your valuable reply........ thanks in advance.

When was your interview and what question and answer did you give to the VO but base on your toefl score that cant be the only reason for your visa to be rejected. So if we know more about your response then we can tell you more why...also re your documents legit and up to the requirements?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by olaoluphilip: 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2013
Was at the embassy today to certify my documents. I took about 6 sets of documents along, but they only accepted to do two for me after producing proof of application. I still plan to do the rest and I plan to do it at the high court, Please can I send someone to do it for me? What is the process of doing it at high court? I'm sure the protocol wont be as much as that of the embassy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by richard4ssky: 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2013
Hello good people of nairaland, please I am about to apply to three different university at un assit for my M.sc I want to fine out if I am going to make all my document to be photocopy into three different place including my result, transcript, motivation letter into 3 place please I need your advice......
Re: German Embassy And Visa by olaoluphilip: 3:33pm On Oct 28, 2013
richard4ssky: Hello good people of nairaland, please I am about to apply to three different university at un assit for my M.sc I want to fine out if I am going to make all my document to be photocopy into three different place including my result, transcript, motivation letter into 3 place please I need your advice......

If they are three different schools, then three sets of certified documents
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

Bros did I "gossip" about you? Or is ur name or that of ur father written on this thread as the owner??

When the answer to any of those questions is yes, then come back and drive me from this thread or tell me what to post about.

Thanks for the insult. Shine on smiley
Capt. JH Miller:

Bros did I "gossip" about you? Or is ur name or that of ur father written on this thread as the owner??

When the answer to any of those questions is yes, then come back and drive me from this thread or tell me what to post about.

Thanks for the insult. Shine on
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2013
joeblack21: hello house.pls do I need to book for accomodation in germany before my verplichtung erklarung(sponsorship letter) will be issued to my uncle in germany.am confused cos my uncle called and said the local office in munich are requestesting for my accomodation address before the letter will be issued to him....

Since its your Uncle that is getting you Eklarung how come he cant accomodate you?That doesn't make sense!,This will surely lower your chances of getting the visa
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2013
venky.chowdary:

You havnt been rejected because of low toefl score,You just didnt appear to be a prosperous student in Germany during your Interview.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2013
For the person wanting to apply to Konstanz,You better look for better school,That school has been spoilt by some Nigerians who come here without going to school because that school gives admission cheaply and they rushed it somewhat 2 yrs back.

The school giving you admission gives you guarantee of your visa,dont just think of any school.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:44pm On Oct 28, 2013
I hope ya all doing good...Im off here...ENJOY!! grin grin grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2013
Godson201333: For the person wanting to apply to Konstanz,You better look for better school,That school has been spoilt by some Nigerians who come here without going to school because that school gives admission cheaply and they rushed it somewhat 2 yrs back.

The school giving you admission gives you guarantee of your visa,dont just think of any school.

Bro long time how are you doing...what do you mean by school gives guarantee of getting visa and in what aspect did Nigerians spoilt the school..thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2013
princeolu254:

Bro long time how are you doing...what do you mean by school gives guarantee of getting visa and in what aspect did Nigerians spoilt the school..thanks

I am not condemning that school,but please look for nice better schools...Just my advice.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2013
Anybody here studing at stuttgart??
What are their language requirments?

And please what does 2.5 (GOOD) on germal scale translate in nigerian CGPA?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joeblack21: 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2013
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joeblack21: 10:52pm On Oct 28, 2013
Godson201333:

Since its your Uncle that is getting you Eklarung how come he cant accomodate you?That doesn't make sense!,This will surely lower your chances of getting the visa

my uncle stays in munich and my school is in bonn,does location of my sponsor affects my chances?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justmenoni: 3:33am On Oct 29, 2013
Mr Godson pls stop giving such negative impression,we should be here to encourage others and not to discourage them,so u have been to all schools in Germany to conclude that Konstanz is bad or they shouldn't try it,if konstanz is not good it doesn't mean it will be bad for others and as a matter or face there are Nigerians studying there at the moment...even the school you are not all the people giving their admission or visa will eventually go to school NIGERIANS OR NOT,EVEN OTHER NATIONALITIES SKIP CLASSES AND WE ALL HAVE OUR REASONS TO OUR ACTIONS...
Godson201333: For the person wanting to apply to Konstanz,You better look for better school,That school has been spoilt by some Nigerians who come here without going to school because that school gives admission cheaply and they rushed it somewhat 2 yrs back.

Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 7:20am On Oct 29, 2013
justmenoni: Mr Godson pls stop giving such negative impression,we should be here to encourage others and not to discourage them,so u have been to all schools in Germany to conclude that Konstanz is bad or they shouldn't try it,if konstanz is not good it doesn't mean it will be bad for others and as a matter or face there are Nigerians studying there at the moment...even the school you are not all the people giving their admission or visa will eventually go to school NIGERIANS OR NOT,EVEN OTHER NATIONALITIES SKIP CLASSES AND WE ALL HAVE OUR REASONS TO OUR ACTIONS...
Actually he is not discouraging anyone just giving some little fact about the school and why it's better to look for some other nicer schools.. I got admission to Konstanz myself and other schools but it doesn't mean I won't attend if it's not ok for me I can always change, things like this happens world wide,whereby student dont attend classes be it Nigerians or not but some are worst than the others. all he is just giving is caution and not asking anyone not to go there....so chief cool down...peace
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justmenoni: 7:36am On Oct 29, 2013
You are right Bro,But what if others only get admission to konstanz and they were unable to secure admission elsewhere? Alot of ppl will just follow his advice cos they believe he is in Germany so he knows BEST...

Gud to know u got your admission already,when are u planning to come over,try pay a visit to berlin sometime and i promise to buy you a bottle of beer.. grin grin grin grin

princeolu254:
Actually he is not discouraging anyone just giving some little fact about the school and why it's better to look for some other nicer schools.. I got admission to Konstanz myself and other schools but it doesn't mean I won't attend if it's not ok for me I can always change, things like this happens world wide,whereby student dont attend classes be it Nigerians or not but some are worst than the others. all he is just giving is caution and not asking anyone not to go there....so chief cool down...peace
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 7:44am On Oct 29, 2013
candyboi:

No prblm bro I wnt to study transport systems(msc) plz brief mi nd is only tum am applyn to. Tnks God bless.
Well...TUM is a very good school..you should have known that by now if you did your research well..and as for the city of munich, there are lots of opportunities getting a student job, if you want to work, as long as you've got spare time.But bear in mind its 'very very' expensive down here, so plan your budget well.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 7:58am On Oct 29, 2013
justmenoni: You are right Bro,But what if others only get admission to konstanz and they were unable to secure admission elsewhere? Alot of ppl will just follow his advice cos they believe he is in Germany so he knows BEST...

Gud to know u got your admission already,when are u planning to come over,try pay a visit to berlin sometime and i promise to buy you a bottle of beer.. grin grin grin grin

Sure Bro we will all meet someday actually am waiting for me visa , did my interview already.......peace
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 9:22am On Oct 29, 2013
richard4ssky: Hello good people of nairaland, please I am about to apply to three different university at un assit for my M.sc I want to fine out if I am going to make all my document to be photocopy into three different place including my result, transcript, motivation letter into 3 place please I need your advice......
One set of certified credentials.one cv, three motivation letter and three application form. That's how it works.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 10:45am On Oct 29, 2013
Guten morgen peeps, how are all of you doing today? Its a wonderful day aint it? Well am here with my experience at the embassy yesterday, went for my interview got there around 6:05 am waited till I was screened and let into the gate, but they couldn't interview me, reason being that my visa cannot be processed on time to meet up with my deadline...well I sadly went home. But still keeping my head up av already found universities I will apply to for the summer semester. Thanks peeps for all your help, the strugle continues, God will definitely see us through
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 10:51am On Oct 29, 2013
wonderbobs: Guten morgen peeps, how are all of you doing today? Its a wonderful day aint it? Well am here with my experience at the embassy yesterday, went for my interview got there around 6:05 am waited till I was screened and let into the gate, but they couldn't interview me, reason being that my visa cannot be processed on time to meet up with my deadline...well I sadly went home. But still keeping my head up av already found universities I will apply to for the summer semester. Thanks peeps for all your help, the strugle continues, God will definitely see us through
I like the fact that you are calm. God will surely see you through, and it was a good thing you had a plan B.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by candyboi: 10:57am On Oct 29, 2013
How is d process of admission wat nd wat is expecrd of mi? Tnks I appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.