Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (885663 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 11:02am On Oct 29, 2013
wonderbobs: Guten morgen peeps, how are all of you doing today? Its a wonderful day aint it? Well am here with my experience at the embassy yesterday, went for my interview got there around 6:05 am waited till I was screened and let into the gate, but they couldn't interview me, reason being that my visa cannot be processed on time to meet up with my deadline...well I sadly went home. But still keeping my head up av already found universities I will apply to for the summer semester. Thanks peeps for all your help, the strugle continues, God will definitely see us through

Yea, keep ur head up Bro!
Uni Trier does have a summer enrolment, y not contact d school Bro..?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2013
Justcul:

Yea, keep ur head up Bro!
Uni Trier does have a summer enrolment, y not contact d school Bro..?
I have already done that, and the IO said I should call later to put me through, I would try deferment and see how it goes. I wonder if I can just leave my money in my blocked account?? Dunno if it will be wise ??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by agyeigilbert2: 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2013
Hi niaralanders i will like to know if my cpga of 3.25 /5.00 would be accepted for masters in international business or a business related course . Also can anyone convert my cpga of 3.25 /5.00 to german grading system am a member of the forum from ghana i need ur help please
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:
Anybody here studing at stuttgart??
What are their language requirments?

And please what does 2.5 (GOOD) on germal scale translate in nigerian CGPA?
Anybody please
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2013
candyboi: How is d process of admission wat nd wat is expecrd of mi? Tnks I appreciate.
It depends on the program´s requirement. some programs are restricted and most programs score your application by aptitude test, by comparing your bachelor courses to their´s and also your statement of motivation. if there are missing competencies, you lose marks, and if you drop below the set cut-off, its a rejection. sometimes they do skype interview but it depends on your aptitude score´if you are within pass range´. so you got to make sure your curriculum in your bachelor is quite similar to the program you applied for.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by shellcom: 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
Greatest Nairalanders, plz, concerning the form of opening blocked account, where do I get it, does the embassy have? What time do I go to d embassy for authentication? Who sends the form after authentication? How long does it take to open ad blocked account? Pls I need answers. Thanks in adv
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Beehandz(m): 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2013
wonderbobs: Guten morgen peeps, how are all of you doing today? Its a wonderful day aint it? Well am here with my experience at the embassy yesterday, went for my interview got there around 6:05 am waited till I was screened and let into the gate, but they couldn't interview me, reason being that my visa cannot be processed on time to meet up with my deadline...well I sadly went home. But still keeping my head up av already found universities I will apply to for the summer semester. Thanks peeps for all your help, the strugle continues, God will definitely see us through

Painful bro. But don't worry, 2014, u'll b live in germany. Hope u got my mail
Re: German Embassy And Visa by shellcom: 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2013
what is your school deadline date?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2013

Eeyahh........its gonna turn out for d very best bro

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2013
Beehandz:

Painful bro. But don't worry, 2014, u'll b live in germany. Hope u got my mail
I didn't ooo, unless your my friend mr. Bolaji cheesy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2013
shellcom: what is your school deadline date?
. 13th nov
Re: German Embassy And Visa by smitpeter13: 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
@wonderbobs also experiencing same problem ooo .... Letz do it again dis summer I bliv God is our Strength .. Pls can I av ur facebook I.d or better stil ur numb !
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2013

Paddy. God's time is the best jarey.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by germanmann(m): 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
joeblack21:

my uncle stays in munich and my school is in bonn,does location of my sponsor affects my chances?
Actually it shouldn't be a problem if you uncle can prove he can finance your studies.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
gaphary:

Paddy. God's time is the best jarey.
the story has kinda changed... But thanks, will update you guys soon..

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
smitpeter13: @wonderbobs also experiencing same problem ooo .... Letz do it again dis summer I bliv God is our Strength .. Pls can I av ur facebook I.d or better stil ur numb !
. Kellyc_112@yahoo.com
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Beehandz(m): 7:24pm On Oct 29, 2013
wonderbobs: I didn't ooo, unless your my friend mr. Bolaji cheesy

Yea. I am

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2013
terens262: Hello can anybody help mie out with this program in germany.....
Course.... Msc Accounting, Finance and Taxation
Language... English
Country.... Germany
Ping......... 295A0235
I don search tire ooooo.... I need to apply dis november for summer period......
I U̶̲̥̅̊ guys help. Tank u

Guy Check here tho. www.hs-rm.de/en/wiesbaden-business-school/admissions/business-administration-master-of-arts-in-controlling-and-finance/program-structure/index.html
Most of the accounting programs start in Winter.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
wonderbobs: the story has kinda changed... But thanks, will update you guys soon..

Mehn if God says this winter is ur Semester, no Consular 1 can say no. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by richard4ssky: 6:30am On Oct 30, 2013
Please can someone please give me the uni assit address cause I want to apply for my transcript now
Re: German Embassy And Visa by agyeigilbert2: 8:31am On Oct 30, 2013
[quote author=agyeigilbert2]Hi niaralanders i will like to know if my cpga of 3.25 /5.00 would be accepted for masters in international business or a business related course . Also can anyone convert my cpga of 3.25 /5.00 to german grading system am a member of the forum from ghana i need ur help please .
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 9:22am On Oct 30, 2013
richard4ssky: Please can someone please give me the uni assit address cause I want to apply for my transcript now
Check their website, it's there. Uni-assist is very easy to use.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by venkychowdary: 9:32am On Oct 30, 2013
princeolu254:

When was your interview and what question and answer did you give to the VO but base on your toefl score that cant be the only reason for your visa to be rejected. So if we know more about your response then we can tell you more why...also re your documents legit and up to the requirements?

i was frustate last two sections so i can't concentrate so thats why i got low score but university granted amission so how to convince in this regard
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 10:23am On Oct 30, 2013
venky.chowdary:

i was frustate last two sections so i can't concentrate so thats why i got low score but university granted amission so how to convince in this regard

When was your interview and were you rejected that same day of your interview....also the answer is not good instead of you saying you are frustrated why not use having family issue...........but still you were not rejected because of TOEFL ..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2013
richard4ssky: Please can someone please give me the uni assit address cause I want to apply for my transcript now

uni-assist e.V.
Helmholtzstr. 2-9
10587 Berlin
Germany
Re: German Embassy And Visa by danseriki: 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
hello everyone.....i could'nt meet up with the winter semester 2013. got a letter from uni-asist so late saying "missing document". House..kindly assist with Universities with summer intake in Masters (March/April 2014). I want to apply as soon as possible in oda to have enof time for the visa application...am actually looking into Msc geosciences/Geophysics/drilling. kindly reply this if anyone has information on dis or in d same line. I look forward to hearing from you all.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Omojayejaye(m): 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
honourableseyi how are you doing sir ...its bin a while...just trying to package my documents for winter tinz...got my university diploma certificate on monday...what do you think. 2.65/5.00 do you feel I have a chance on german grading scale...still working on IELTS tinz..God dey...PEACE..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
For peeps looking for courses in germany, ever wonder why not everyone ask this question about finding courses of study?? To find your course is as easy as drinking ijebu garri( for me sha grin)
Lecture 1: type in www.daad.de in your browser when it opens
Lecture 2: look for study and research in germany, select this option, when it opens go to study programmes and click international programmes when this opens
Lecture 3: under keyword type in a word that best describes your course eg: I usually type in environment because am always looking for course like environmental management and assessment. Choose other options to narrow your search down eg; when you click more you'd see options for the semester you'd wanna apply to eg; summer or winter or for both summer and winter, for peeps searching for summer programmes click on summer.
Lecture 4: play with this site to see more courses. Things to know; you should at least know the department that your course might be located under or faculty and things like that, select these options to narrow your search goodluck, if this doesn't help you... Then maybe germans haven't heard of the course you wanna do cheesy... GOODLUCK fellows I don tire, make I collect alomo use regain strength wink
Re: German Embassy And Visa by danseriki: 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
pls schools in geoscience courses admissions for summer intake
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
Please response is needed

Capt. JH Miller:
Anybody here studing at stuttgart??
What are their language requirments?

And please what does 2.5 (GOOD) on germal scale translate in nigerian CGPA?

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.