Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884609 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 10:38am On Oct 31, 2013
@omojayejaye bros pls send me your email
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 10:38am On Oct 31, 2013
Omojayejaye: tanx honourableseyi....my school do not handle transcripts to students but send it on students behalf...nothing much on Lang tinz....just packaging my documents...still on schools not under uni-assist coz I have university diploma and not Alevels...got like 7...my broda got a Langcenter for me in Benin and IELTS also....he is making enquiries and still working on it...do have a nice day sir...I hail our chiefs for germo...godson,futurewise,topeajis,emeka,franklysco,lillygem....Cheers!!

Alright boss, nice to hear that. We will get there.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 10:44am On Oct 31, 2013
Guys please is WAEC required for Msc application?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 11:12am On Oct 31, 2013
danseriki: hello everyone.....i could'nt meet up with the winter semester 2013. got a letter from uni-asist so late saying "missing document". House..kindly assist with Universities with summer intake in Masters (March/April 2014). I want to apply as soon as possible in oda to have enof time for the visa application...am actually looking into Msc geosciences/Geophysics/drilling. kindly reply this if anyone has information on dis or in d same line. I look forward to hearing from you all.
What documents are you missing?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 11:16am On Oct 31, 2013
suckermaterial:
yes, u can apply as a native speaker of English, u dont need any test of English. am applying to the school too for m.sc.
I was browsing through their site and saw something like you need to provide german language certificate, that's why I was asking.. But its all good I hope its as you say it.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 11:18am On Oct 31, 2013
topeajis: Nice one people
Oga mi! I dey miss u o! embarassed
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Omojayejaye(m): 11:42am On Oct 31, 2013
Ok sir...u can get it on my profile
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:
Guys please is WAEC required for Msc application?

Yea u need to submit a certified true copy of ur Waec cert.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by shellcom: 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
suckermaterial:
after opening the account with embassy, it takes around two to receive confirmation email. once u pay in to the account, within 2 to 3day, u will receive alert.

Thanks suckermaterial, do you mean 2wks to process? Then I was told also at the embassy that your sponsor can also be in Nigeria, that it can be done via the german embassy but the sponsor will meet the required criteria which I did not ask doe. I will use the block account doe.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
Pls I need help...First bank just ripped me off 65euros to transfer 50euros...I can't continue dealing wif insincere pple disguising as bankers....for Dos who ve done this intl.transfer b4 kindly recommend a bank wif fair charges...am done wif dis theives
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
Cindino20: Pls I need help...First bank just ripped me off 65euros to transfer 50euros...I can't continue dealing wif insincere pple disguising as bankers....for Dos who ve done this intl.transfer b4 kindly recommend a bank wif fair charges...am done wif dis theives

Try Ecobank or GTB they are good
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
princeolu254:

Try Ecobank or GTB they are good

Thanks PrinceOlu....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2013
Make una no vex my questions don they plenty..

I want to go and certify my documents on saturday, would the embassy entertain me on weekend? And its abuja own I dey go.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
grin grin grin .... Abeg I no fit shout
Re: German Embassy And Visa by agyeigilbert2: 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
Please any answer for me wenHi niaralanders i will like to know if my cpga of 3.25 /5.00 would be accepted for masters in international business or a business related course . Also can anyone convert my cpga of 3.25 /5.00 to german grading system am a member of the forum from ghana i need ur help please
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
shellcom:

Thanks suckermaterial, do you mean 2wks to process? Then I was told also at the embassy that your sponsor can also be in Nigeria, that it can be done via the german embassy but the sponsor will meet the required criteria which I did not ask doe. I will use the block account doe.

My brother dont follow fake info...Your sponsor can never be from Nigeria unless you have your Block account or sponsor from Germany.

whoever told you that is a LIE.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
Some questions people ask in this forum I joined this forum well after I opened my block account, but before then I got my admission, got the letter of admission and came to lagos with my filled blocked account form before I met affinyvir and samkunjas at the embassy who are both in dutchland now and they told me to join this forum... But people can't find a way to look at the website of a school and find out what is required of them Weeda
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
wonderbobs: Some questions people ask in this forum I joined this forum well after I opened my block account, but before then I got my admission, got the letter of admission and came to lagos with my filled blocked account form before I met affinyvir and samkunjas at the embassy who are both in dutchland now and they told me to join this forum... But people can't find a way to look at the website of a school and find out what is required of them Weeda

THE FACT IS THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE SMARTER THAN SOME PEOPLE....................DONT BLAME ANYONE JUST DO YOUR BEST TO HELP AS MUCH AS YOU CAN..PEACE

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

I was browsing through their site and saw something like you need to provide german language certificate, that's why I was asking.. But its all good I hope its as you say it.
I mean if your course is in English.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
shellcom:

yes use block account. ask your sponsor to send the cash. good luck.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
agyeigilbert2: Please any answer for me wenHi niaralanders i will like to know if my cpga of 3.25 /5.00 would be accepted for masters in international business or a business related course . Also can anyone convert my cpga of 3.25 /5.00 to german grading system am a member of the forum from ghana i need ur help please

No one can tell u if u're qualified for admission into a particular program, none of us here is an admission officer, i'll advice u to check up the requirements on ur prospective school's website.

But with ur CGPA. I think ur chances are good.
3.25=

(5-3.25)/(5-1)*3+1....
(1.75/4)*3+1
0.44*3 +1
1.3+1=2.3....which is Gut (good)

1-1.5=sehr gut,VERY GOOD
1.6-2.5=gut,GOOD
2.6-3.5=satisfactory
3.6-4.0=deficient

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
Hello house,
After certifying your documents with embassy or at the high court, is it by post that I will send the documents to uni-assist or will I scan it and upload it on my profile on uni-assist website?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ok sir

Omojayejaye: @oga kayus.....iamkollyniqqa@gmail.com if your request is private or personal....you can as well post anything you want on this forum so that people will gain from it..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2013
kayusboss: Hello house,
After certifying your documents with embassy or at the high court, is it by post that I will send the documents to uni-assist or will I scan it and upload it on my profile on uni-assist website?
Oga, no vex o, av u eva visited uni-assist website before? Nawao..
Na because of ur type mek wonderbobs write dis below

wonderbobs: Some questions people ask in this forum I joined this forum well after I opened my block account, but before then I got my admission, got the
letter of admission and came to lagos with my filled blocked account form
before I met affinyvir and samkunjas at the embassy who are both in
dutchland now and they told me to join this forum... But people can't find
a way to look at the website of a school and find out what is required of them weeda
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
naijaobi:
Oga, no vex o, av u eva visited uni-assist website before? Nawao..
Na because of ur type mek wonderbobs write dis below

. Hey, see as my brother wan comot my leg for this forum oooo, I didn't write it because of anyone ooo...obi egbuka m... I just wrote it to also help people in there search..obi you wan make people attack me grin but you could be correct sha cheesy the guy question funny ooo undecided
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
kayusboss: Hello house,
. Bro the reason why we are asked to certify documents is so that the school will have a certified true (photo)copy of your credentials, so you must have to send via mail(courier) not email oooo a certified/notarized (photo)copy of your documents. So NO you don't scan, but mail via courier to uni-assist or your school if its has been requested of you to do.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
Can someone kindly answer my question please?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by agyeigilbert2: 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
[quote author=gaphary]

No one can tell u if u're qualified for admission into a particular program, none of us here is an admission officer, i'll advice u to check up the requirements on ur prospective school's website.

But with ur CGPA. I think ur chances are good.
3.25=

(5-3.25)/(5-1)*3+1....
(1.75/4)*3+1
0.44*3 +1
1.3+1=2.3....which is Gut (good)

1-1.5=sehr gut,VERY GOOD
1.6-2.5=gut,GOOD
2.6-3.5=satisfactory
3.6-4.0=deficient
Thanks for ur help
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
Hello house, what does 140 credits translates into? The school I intend to apply to directed that I should enter in my application form 140 credits worth of courses I did at Bsc level..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
@bobs thanks man.. Really appreciate

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
wonderbobs: . Hey, see as my brother wan comot my leg for this forum oooo, I didn't write it because of anyone ooo...obi egbuka m... I just wrote it to also help people in there search..obi you wan make people attack me grin but you could be correct sha cheesy the guy question funny ooo undecided
lol.. No be so bro.. I jst surprise o..as u jst dy write d stuff finish, na im d question enter..

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by bunburized(f): 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
Please what is the appropriate response for this question on the uni-assist application page:
"Please indicate here for which course semester you would like to apply for". It was numbered 1-10.
I am confused. Pleasr those who have done this before should advice. I am applying to htw berlin for a Masters in International Business.

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.