Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884588 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2013
wonderbobs: Hello people, I promised to tell you guys my story this monday....so here I am, so if you guys remember last I was denied an interview with the embassy, reason being short visa processing time before my deadline, so I went home and wrote my school with little faith to them extending my deadline, I had already started making arrangements to apply next year summer. But alas the next day being tuesday I got a mail from the faculty telling me that I have been given another extension until december 1st, I was marvelled so I immediatelly worte the embassy and the next morning rushed to the embassy, as I was speaking with one of the security men I got a mail on my blackberry checked it and it was another appointment date for today. So I went home and to God be the glory, I am done right now with my interview which I must say went well, the german old lady was pleasant and was smiling with me all the while as she called me a daddys boy grin.. Not knowing that am a kpako pickin, she told me that my application is being forwarded and that I would get a reply from them soon. So this is my waiting period, and I pray my lord that started this good work will complete it.. Amen goodluck to all of us still waiting.. Thanks peeps..

Congrats Man....

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2013
There's something I found out that nobody else has mentioned so far on this forum. While coming to Germany for ur studies esp masters, PLEASE COME WITH YOUR LAPTOP. U can't survive here without it and if u r thinking of buying one here, u won't really enjoy it because d keypad is configured primarily for german typing. U must also start practising using google cos there will be lots of tasks that google will help u with... Dis one that some people dont even know how to use google to search for study program, just wondering how they will use it to search for research papers...

6 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2013
honourableseyi:

Chapter what and verse what? oga pastor gaphary I hail ooo.Lols

Loool. No mind me jarey.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Omojayejaye(m): 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2013
Honourableseyi I dey hail o....thanks so much for duolingo....I downloaded the app on playstore...the tin dey help...God bless....No less
Oga captain I troway salute o...I think you are thesame veteran for Norway thread...if na you..I saw double tuale...ko ni baje fun e...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2013
gaphary:

No get me wrong ooo. That's the purpose of every forum. And that's the purpose of this wonderful thread. To seek for help. To ask questions. But one thing u should notice is that, sometimes people ask questions and nobody will answer, simply because u're tired of answering same set of questions over and over.
I get ur point also, but one thing you should have noticed with them is that the are not frequent with the thread but just people that drop in for that question.

Anyways, this is not something I have come across on the thread so please help me with it.

I want to apply to a uni didn't send ToEfL elecronically to them, don't have the original TOEFL and the dead line is before my result gets to me. Can I apply with internet printed out copy?
Thank you.

And what exactly does the bolded mean?
dear Sir,
your documents can be certified at this embassy at abuja.
besides the copies and the originals as well as you passport
you should
proof that you already got an answer from any german university.

Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2013
Junipero: @princeolu men same thing here ooo. i value my Spam Folder so much these days..when was ur interview?. @oladecoolz mehn how far naa? have u gone for ur interview yet? if yes, wen? Which University r u heading to? ..... @wonderbobs the old lady was just trying to mesmerize me.... i had all my documents, so she just let me be. Mehn, e no easy o. two fine shawties also going for Bsc got turned down instantly before i went in for the interview. na me wey she use open book that day... SCARYY !

@junipero, pls expantiate better why the two shawties were turned down instantly. Was it cos of documents or probably thhey didn't do well in the interview. Waiting for your reply
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 5:20pm On Nov 04, 2013
Junipero: @princeolu men same thing here ooo. i value my Spam Folder so much these days..when was ur interview?. @oladecoolz mehn how far naa? have u gone for ur interview yet? if yes, wen? Which University r u heading to? ..... @wonderbobs the old lady was just trying to mesmerize me.... i had all my documents, so she just let me be. Mehn, e no easy o. two fine shawties also going for Bsc got turned down instantly before i went in for the interview. na me wey she use open book that day... SCARYY !

Men my interview was on the 17th October, first person that day..O boy the woman just dey harsh like say i offend her but am happy all my documents were complete even carried extra self, her questions were brief but thank God i was able to answer all......omo it not easy ooo......i dey check both spam and inbox like every seconds any little sound for my phone i don check hamm...Panic and imagination follow sha...MAKE GOD HEAR OUR PRAYER.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Junipero: 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2013
one didnt do well in her interview.. according to them she didnt show serious intentions o studying germany. Then the other reason was that she showed no intention of returning to her country after studies...

the 2nd shawty didnt have any proof of proficiency in German... so she got zipped!!!1
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Junipero: 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
@princeolu loooool.... Na d same tin dey happen here. even if sey na ping wey enter i must immdiately rush to scope my mail!!! I don dey eat plenty fruits and vegetables... wit lots of Redwine... Good for the Heart..... abeg before high BP go smite me.... God go do am for everybody ooo!!!! Anyway do u speak german? r u going for BSC or PHD or MSC?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
Junipero: @princeolu loooool.... Na d same tin dey happen here. even if sey na ping wey enter i must immdiately rush to scope my mail!!! I don dey eat plenty fruits and vegetables... wit lots of Redwine... Good for the Heart..... abeg before high BP go smite me.... God go do am for everybody ooo!!!! Anyway do u speak german? r u going for BSC or PHD or MSC?

Yea i speak German and am going for BSC

I believe GOD GO DO HAMMM FOR US....but as human nahh normal thing to panic..after learning German for 1year, hustle money for block account..all paper work GOD MUST TO HEAR OUR PRAYER THIS YEAR

AT THE END SHE GAVE ME MY PASSPORT BACK AND TOLD ME MY APPLICATION HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO GERMAN AND THEY WILL GET BACK TO ME SOON...Omo nahh the wait i still dey ooooo

Which city you dey go BRO.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

I get ur point also, but one thing you should have noticed with them is that the are not frequent with the thread but just people that drop in for that question.

Anyways, this is not something I have come across on the thread so please help me with it.

I want to apply to a uni didn't send ToEfL elecronically to them, don't have the original TOEFL and the dead line is before my result gets to me. Can I apply with internet printed out copy?
Thank you.

And what exactly does the bolded mean?

I don't know anything concerning the toefl. Cos I used a letter from my school. Then the second issue, make sure u download each application form for each school u'll be applying to.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2013
Omojayejaye: Honourableseyi I dey hail o....thanks so much for duolingo....I downloaded the app on playstore...the tin dey help...God bless....No less
Oga captain I troway salute o...I think you are thesame veteran for Norway thread...if na you..I saw double tuale...ko ni baje fun e...

I dey ooo my boss. Infact that duolingo sure pass all other learning German online websites I have come across. We will get boss, just keep hope alive.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2013
princeolu254:

Men my interview was on the 17th October, first person that day..O boy the woman just dey harsh like say i offend her but am happy all my documents were complete even carried extra self, her questions were brief but thank God i was able to answer all......omo it not easy ooo......i dey check both spam and inbox like every seconds any little sound for my phone i don check hamm...Panic and imagination follow sha...MAKE GOD HEAR OUR PRAYER.

Bro can you please paraphrase the questions that was asked from you so that we can learn one or two things from there? I wish you success as you await to hear the good news.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
Concerning toefl for those going for msc, the few schools I contacted in which their courses are taught in english made it clear that if one has studied for Bsc in an english speaking country,and his bsc certificate is in english.. He's qualified to apply..
Why the fuss about toefl for msc applicants?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Junipero: 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2013
@prince olu im going to Konstanz for d preparatory course... after dat uni stuttgart , offenburg or karlsruhe.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2013
honourableseyi:

Bro can you please paraphrase the questions that was asked from you so that we can learn one or two things from there? I wish you success as you await to hear the good news.

Thanks Bro.

QUESTIONS:

1. HOW DID YOU FIND THE SCHOOL?
2. WHAT DO YOU INTEND TO STUDY?
3. WHICH STUDIENKOLLEG ARE YOU ATTENDING AND WHERE IS IT LOCATED?
4. WHAT COURSE ARE BEEN THOUGHT DURING YOUR DURATION IN STUDIENKOLLEG?
5. AFTER YOUR STUDIENKOLLEG WHAT WILL YOU BE STUDYING?
6. HAVE YOU PAID FOR ACCOMMODATION?
7. WHAT ARE YOUR AREA OF SPECILIZATION?
8. WHERE WILL YOU BE STUDYING YOUR MAJOR?
9. WHEN IS THE UNI RESUMING?
10. MENTION SOME COURSE YOU WILL BE THOUGHT DURING YOUR STUDY?
11. WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE UNIVERSITY AND WHERE IS IT LOCATED?
12.WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE CITY?
13.WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT GERMANY?
14. LIST SOME OF THE COUNTRIES THAT GERMANY BORDERS?
15. WHY DO YOU CHOOSE GERMANY AS A PLACE OF STUDY?
16. CAN YOUR COURSE BE STUDY IN YOUR COUNTRY?
17. WHY NOT STUDY IN YOUR COUNTRY?
18. WHAT DO YOU INTEND TO DO AFTER YOUR STUDY?
19.WHO IS YOUR SPONSOR?
20.WHAT IS THE OCCUPATION OF YOUR PARENT?
21. WHERE DO YOU INTEND TO STAY WHEN YOU ARRIVE GERMANY?
22. WHAT INQUIRY HAVE YOU MADE TOWARD YOUR STUDY IN GERMANY?
23. DO YOU HAVE RELATIVES IN GERMANY?
24. WHAT IS THE STRUCTURE OF YOUR COURSE?
25.WHEN DID YOU FINISH YOUR WAEC AND WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING SINCE THEN?

This is as far as i can remember. Best of luck
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2013
Junipero: @prince olu im going to Konstanz for d preparatory course... after dat uni stuttgart , offenburg or karlsruhe.

OMO NAHH THE SAME STUDIENKOLLEG WE DEY GO NAHHHH............HOPE SAY YOU DEY PREPARE FOR THE AUFNAHMEPRUFUNG on the 28TH JANUARY.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Junipero: 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
Are you Serious!!!!!!!?? Wow! o boy we got lots to discuss oooo!!!!!! You dey BBM or Whatsapp ? mek we reason plenty matter wey dey at hand....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2013
Junipero: Are you Serious!!!!!!!?? Wow! o boy we got lots to discuss oooo!!!!!! You dey BBM or Whatsapp ? mek we reason plenty matter wey dey at hand....

I DEY BBM GIVE ME YOUR PIN MAKE I ADD YOU..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Junipero: 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Omojayejaye(m): 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2013
Oga princeolu.......I hail o....I have question on that no25....for me...I did waec some 7yrs back and also finished a university diploma program in 2008,am now in my final yr and I want to apply for bsc in germo......pls how can I handle this ...when v/o ask such a question from me..thanks in anticipation for your assistance...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2013
[quote author=princeolu254]

Thanks Bro.

QUESTIONS:

1. HOW DID YOU FIND THE SCHOOL?
2. WHAT DO YOU INTEND TO STUDY?
3. WHICH STUDIENKOLLEG ARE YOU ATTENDING AND WHERE IS IT LOCATED?
4. WHAT COURSE ARE BEEN THOUGHT DURING YOUR DURATION IN STUDIENKOLLEG?
5. AFTER YOUR STUDIENKOLLEG WHAT WILL YOU BE STUDYING?
6. HAVE YOU PAID FOR ACCOMMODATION?
7. WHAT ARE YOUR AREA OF SPECILIZATION?
8. WHERE WILL YOU BE STUDYING YOUR MAJOR?
9. WHEN IS THE UNI RESUMING?
10. MENTION SOME COURSE YOU WILL BE THOUGHT DURING YOUR STUDY?
11. WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE UNIVERSITY AND WHERE IS IT LOCATED?
12.WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE CITY?
13.WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT GERMANY?
14. LIST SOME OF THE COUNTRIES THAT GERMANY BORDERS?
15. WHY DO YOU CHOOSE GERMANY AS A PLACE OF STUDY?
16. CAN YOUR COURSE BE STUDY IN YOUR COUNTRY?
17. WHY NOT STUDY IN YOUR COUNTRY?
18. WHAT DO YOU INTEND TO DO AFTER YOUR STUDY?
19.WHO IS YOUR SPONSOR?
20.WHAT IS THE OCCUPATION OF YOUR PARENT?
21. WHERE DO YOU INTEND TO STAY WHEN YOU ARRIVE GERMANY?
22. WHAT INQUIRY HAVE YOU MADE TOWARD YOUR STUDY IN GERMANY?
23. DO YOU HAVE RELATIVES IN GERMANY?
24. WHAT IS THE STRUCTURE OF YOUR COURSE?
25.WHEN DID YOU FINISH YOUR WAEC AND WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING SINCE THEN?

This is as far as i can remember. Best of luck[/quo

Bro you have tried nah. Success is yours in Jesus name.We will celebrate together. Shalom
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uchezdedon(m): 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2013
o boy d interview questions many oooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2013
Junipero: 22B3FBC2

I DON ADD YOU BRO.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
. Lol e get one fine one wey I see today I believe she was going for her study visa also... All them bsc girls fine sha ooo no be joke...hihih
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2013
Omojayejaye: Oga princeolu.......I hail o....I have question on that no25....for me...I did waec some 7yrs back and also finished a university diploma program in 2008,am now in my final yr and I want to apply for bsc in germo......pls how can I handle this ...when v/o ask such a question from me..thanks in anticipation for your assistance...

WHICH COURSE DID YOU STUDY DURING YOUR UNIVERSITY DIPLOMA PROGRAM
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2013
uchezdedon: o boy d interview questions many oooo

NA SO WE SEE HAMM OO BROTHER...NAH WATIN 9JA PUT US
Re: German Embassy And Visa by moneybag100: 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2013
Junipero: @prince olu im going to Konstanz for d preparatory course... after dat uni stuttgart , offenburg or karlsruhe.
Hello...please did you go to any german language school here in Nigeria before applying for preparatory course at konstanz?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Omojayejaye(m): 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2013
Thanks for your swift response...it was a program in sciences with geology as my choice and the subjects taken were use of english,advanced maths,biology,chem,physics,mechanical engineering drawing and engineering workshop practice....tanx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
moneybag100:
Hello...please did you go to any german language school here in Nigeria before applying for preparatory course at konstanz?

YES....YOU NEED B1
Re: German Embassy And Visa by moneybag100: 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2013
princeolu254:

YES....YOU NEED B1

What about going to study language first in germany? Tthe highest level) Like language course visa processing?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 9:18pm On Nov 04, 2013
moneybag100:

What about going to study language first in germany? Tthe highest level) Like language course visa processing?

GUARANTEE OF YOU GETTING A VISA FOR LANGUAGE COURSE IS LOW..IF YOU REALLY NEED TO STUDY TRY DO THE LANGUAGE AT LEAST UPTILL A2 IN NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.