Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884629 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 9:13am On Nov 03, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:
Gut morgen..
Hope everybody is having a nice weekend?
Guys, I am going to certify my documents at the abuja office, here are the documents I am taking, please kindly point out if there is anything missing..

-Transcript
-Secondary school certificate
-University statement of result
-Recommendation letters
-Printed univeristy application form (is it just 1 or for all the unis I am applying)

Also my TOEFL hard copy is not availabe and can't be for another 1month+ can I print out the internet copy and use it?

Gutern Morgen capt...Wie war dein Nacht?....Mien ist sehr Gut..

Biodata page of ur passport...
I think u need to go with d diff. Form of d schs...cos they will certify just one set of documents if u re wif just one form...

Wat sch n course do u intend applyin to...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by HABRUZZY(m): 9:45am On Nov 03, 2013
good day to you all am a new broom to this forum pls house i need your help here.pls my uncle wants to invite me to germany for the next hols pls can you guide me on the procedures the document required and everything i need to know please your swift response will be appreciated thanks all have a great day cheers
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 10:22am On Nov 03, 2013
Cindino20:

Gutern Morgen capt...Wie war dein Nacht?....Mien ist sehr Gut..

I think u need to go with d diff. Form of d schs...cos they will certify just one set of documents if u re wif just one form...

Haha.. Oga slow down o! Its only "gut" I can pick up from that german.

Thanks about the info, what about my TOEFL?

Engineering related courses, check on the schools and get back at ya on that
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 11:10am On Nov 03, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

Haha.. Oga slow down o! Its only "gut" I can pick up from that german.

Thanks about the info, what about my TOEFL?

Engineering related courses, check on the schools and get back at ya on that

Okies...mine is chemistry or Environmental sciences....

I didn't write toefl,am using a letter from d ministry of edducation....

Wishing u all d best Capt. And a Blissful week to ya'all.....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 12:05pm On Nov 03, 2013
^^^Thanks.. Wish you all the best as well..

Anybody who has idea on the TOEFL help me out please.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Chars1289: 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2013
@cindodo20, I will lik to contact yu...pls check yur email box...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
Chars1289: @cindodo20, I will lik to contact yu...pls check yur email box...
...check ur mailbox.....bur it's advisable u drop d question here so that my ogas @d top can assist also cos me na newbie when read from page....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2013
Cindino20:

Guten Morgen capt...Wie war deine Nacht?....Mein war sehr Gut.. ich habe sehr gut geschlafen

Fixed.....lol Nacht is a fem noun.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
beebee5000:

Yea it is
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Joexzy(m): 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
Please Cindino, which ministry of education are you using, is it the one in the state where you attended your university or can a letter from any state ministry of education serve?
Cindino20:

Okies...mine is chemistry or Environmental sciences....

I didn't write toefl,am using a letter from d ministry of edducation....

Wishing u all d best Capt. And a Blissful week to ya'all.....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Joexzy(m): 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2013
good day house thank you all for the assistance you have been giving in this forum. pls i need guidance. I am trying to apply for my MSc and i wrote the school explaining to them that i had my undergraduate studies in English medium which they reply back to me that i should back it up with a letter/certificate. My question to the house is if i can use a letter from ministry of education different from the state i had my undergraduate studies.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Joexzy(m): 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2013
pls frank, in your application did you use toefl or you used a letter from ministry of education. thanks
franklysco:
Am in leipzig, saxony. There are lots of black here . Mostly naija guys. As a student u can always get a job. Just learn the language.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2013
See thıs guy,my door step ke,ok oooh.whats up wıth u?hope all ıs goıng as planned?
Justcul:

At ur door step.. Futurewise Boss, i hail u sir..!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:
^^^Thanks.. Wish you all the best as well..

Anybody who has idea on the TOEFL help me out please.

Na wa o! No body fit help me?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Chars1289: 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2013
Cindino20: ...check ur mailbox.....bur it's advisable u drop d question here so that my ogas @d top can assist also cos me na newbie when read from page....

hop u got d mail..anyways I got yur point..jst want to knw d schs you applied to for environmental sciences....already hve uni of Trier on my list...planning towards 2014...10ks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:
Gut morgen..
Hope everybody is having a nice weekend?
Guys, I am going to certify my documents at the abuja office, here are the documents I am taking, please kindly point out if there is anything missing..

-Transcript
-Secondary school certificate
-University statement of result
-Recommendation letters
-Printed univeristy application form (is it just 1 or for all the unis I am applying)

Also my TOEFL hard copy is not availabe and can't be for another 1month+ can I print out the internet copy and use it?
u can print ur toefl and go with it but dont tink they will certify it. go with an aplicatn for form for each sch
dont forget ur international passport n copies of it too
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Omojayejaye(m): 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2013
Happy Sunday to everyone on this thread...God Almighty will surely grant our heart desires this month...as this year is gradually coming to an end,it is not over until you win...am a winner what about you..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2013
ganasy:
u can print ur toefl and go with it but dont tink they will certify it. go with an aplicatn for form for each sch
dont forget ur international passport n copies of it too
Thanks.

So how do I apply to the schools since I don't have the original TOEFL copy?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Beehandz(m): 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
For those that wana certify dr docs @ d german embassy
Beehandz:

Make copies of ur documents and arrange d copies in d order of d originals puting d filled applicatn form 1st, followed by biodata page of ur passport and oda documents follow suit.

B organised cz immediate d black woman @ d desk c u r not on point. She'll tell u to go and come bak.

Success to u'all
NB-If u r using waec result. Make copy of d front and bak page.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2013
beebee5000:

Sup, I remember u went for a language course in Germany. Do u intend to apply for studies later on?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 10:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

Thanks.

So how do I apply to the schools since I don't have the original TOEFL copy?
jst have copies of the one u have included bt also u can ask.TOEFL send ur result to d sch directly........i tink 3 diff schs for free n anyother one they will charge u for it.
goodluck
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Joexzy(m): 12:34am On Nov 04, 2013
Joexzy: good day house thank you all for the assistance you have been giving in this forum. pls i need guidance. I am trying to apply for my MSc and i wrote the school explaining to them that i had my undergraduate studies in English medium which they reply back to me that i should back it up with a letter/certificate. My question to the house is if i can use a letter from ministry of education different from the state i had my undergraduate studies.
some one pls help with above questions.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 1:03am On Nov 04, 2013
Joexzy: good day house thank you all for the assistance you have been giving in this forum. pls i need guidance. I am trying to apply for my MSc and i wrote the school explaining to them that i had my undergraduate studies in English medium which they reply back to me that i should back it up with a letter/certificate. My question to the house is if i can use a letter from ministry of education different from the state i had my undergraduate studies.

It is not compulsory u use ministry of education but if u have to, I fink its better its d ministry of education in the state u schooled or better d fed min of edu. And dey have liasion office everywhere. Another option u might explore is to get a letter from ur university stating that ur studies was in english. U can get d letter from d office of the registrar of ur university. Its so easy just request for it and dey will give u at no cost, I suppose. I used the letter I got from my uni and d rest is history
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 3:06am On Nov 04, 2013
beebee5000:

Thanks....still havin probs wif d gender.....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 3:20am On Nov 04, 2013
Joexzy: Please Cindino, which ministry of education are you using, is it the one in the state where you attended your university or can a letter from any state ministry of education serve?

Yea..am using a letter from d ministry of education in the state my school is located.I think @Aroyemu has answered the question perfectly.....all d best boss
Re: German Embassy And Visa by HABRUZZY(m): 5:48am On Nov 04, 2013
good day to you all am a new broom to this
forum pls house i need your help here.pls my
uncle wants to invite me to germany for the
next hols pls can you guide me on the
procedures the document required and
everything i need to know please your swift response will be appreciated thanks all have a
great day cheers
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Joexzy(m): 7:38am On Nov 04, 2013
Thank you very much aroyemu, God bless u real good. I know of the proficiency from my university as I have used that. For my application in Ulm university, but the problem is that it takes time, so I was thinking of using a letter from ministry of education. Thank you once again.
aroyem4u:

It is not compulsory u use ministry of education but if u have to, I fink its better its d ministry of education in the state u schooled or better d fed min of edu. And dey have liasion office everywhere. Another option u might explore is to get a letter from ur university stating that ur studies was in english. U can get d letter from d office of the registrar of ur university. Its so easy just request for it and dey will give u at no cost, I suppose. I used the letter I got from my uni and d rest is history
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 7:38am On Nov 04, 2013
Joexzy: pls frank, in your application did you use toefl or you used a letter from ministry of education. thanks
I used both. Toefl and a letter from my school. I applied to two schools. 1 of them required toefl and the other, just any evidence of english language.
It's safer you do toefl, it gives you an edge.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Joexzy(m): 7:40am On Nov 04, 2013
Thank Boss, good luck to u
Cindino20:

Yea..am using a letter from d ministry of education in the state my school is located.I think @Aroyemu has answered the question perfectly.....all d best boss
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Joexzy(m): 7:49am On Nov 04, 2013
Ok Frank, thanks.
franklysco:
I used both. Toefl and a letter from my school. I applied to two schools. 1 of them required toefl and the other, just any evidence of english language.
It's safer you do toefl, it gives you an edge.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 04, 2013
emeka55:

Sup, I remember u went for a language course in Germany. Do u intend to apply for studies later on?

Ja I do, but first I need B1 Zertifikat from Goethe, because I intend to study in deutsch,(going for Msc)
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 8:44am On Nov 04, 2013
Moring peeps
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Got this reply form german embasy please what does the bolded mean?

dear Sir,
your documents can be certified at this embassy at abuja.
besides the copies and the originals as well as you passport
you should
proof that you already got an answer from any german university.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.