Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884603 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 8:49am On Nov 04, 2013
ganasy:
jst have copies of the one u have included bt also u can ask.TOEFL send ur result to d sch directly........i tink 3 diff schs for free n anyother one they will charge u for it.
goodluck

Its expensive to do that. 18K per school.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 9:52am On Nov 04, 2013
Hello people, I promised to tell you guys my story this monday....so here I am, so if you guys remember last I was denied an interview with the embassy, reason being short visa processing time before my deadline, so I went home and wrote my school with little faith to them extending my deadline, I had already started making arrangements to apply next year summer. But alas the next day being tuesday I got a mail from the faculty telling me that I have been given another extension until december 1st, I was marvelled so I immediatelly worte the embassy and the next morning rushed to the embassy, as I was speaking with one of the security men I got a mail on my blackberry checked it and it was another appointment date for today. So I went home and to God be the glory, I am done right now with my interview which I must say went well, the german old lady was pleasant and was smiling with me all the while as she called me a daddys boy grin.. Not knowing that am a kpako pickin, she told me that my application is being forwarded and that I would get a reply from them soon. So this is my waiting period, and I pray my lord that started this good work will complete it.. Amen goodluck to all of us still waiting.. Thanks peeps..

4 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 10:20am On Nov 04, 2013
@wonderbobs, God has done it already... Just celebrate....!

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 10:30am On Nov 04, 2013
@wonderbobs,
Plz bro, when u get dia, enquire on our behalf, about the coupon for application.. am still expecting my transcript (ASUU wahala) a month gone bye..

Donno also if a letter frm my uni/ministry could do the magic (35,000 for TOEFL no be beans ooo.. Lolzz)..
Wishing u success bro!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 10:34am On Nov 04, 2013
@bobs congrats bro...Que sera sera

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 10:39am On Nov 04, 2013
Justcul: @wonderbobs,
Plz bro, when u get dia, enquire on our behalf, about the coupon for application.. am still expecting my transcript (ASUU wahala) a month gone bye..

Donno also if a letter frm my uni/ministry could do the magic (35,000 for TOEFL no be beans ooo.. Lolzz)..
Wishing u success bro!
thank you very much my brother, he has also done it for you too... As for the international coupon from the thread I understand you can ask them in your motivational letter to please include it in your semester dues or talk to DHL they have a way to do it, but I will still ask your behalf..thanks once more

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Junipero: 10:50am On Nov 04, 2013
Please is there any other person here going for BSC program in Deutschland? Give us details of your ordeal/experience during the interview, the visa collection/waiting period.... Letz keep in touch, inform one another.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 11:06am On Nov 04, 2013
wonderbobs: Hello people, I promised to tell you guys my story this monday....so here I am, so if you guys remember last I was denied an interview with the embassy, reason being short visa processing time before my deadline, so I went home and wrote my school with little faith to them extending my deadline, I had already started making arrangements to apply next year summer. But alas the next day being tuesday I got a mail from the faculty telling me that I have been given another extension until december 1st, I was marvelled so I immediatelly worte the embassy and the next morning rushed to the embassy, as I was speaking with one of the security men I got a mail on my blackberry checked it and it was another appointment date for today. So I went home and to God be the glory, I am done right now with my interview which I must say went well, the german old lady was pleasant and was smiling with me all the while as she called me a daddys boy grin.. Not knowing that am a kpako pickin, she told me that my application is being forwarded and that I would get a reply from them soon. So this is my waiting period, and I pray my lord that started this good work will complete it.. Amen goodluck to all of us still waiting.. Thanks peeps..

All will go well Bro.. am happy for you.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 11:25am On Nov 04, 2013
wonderbobs: Hello people, I promised to tell you guys my story this monday....so here I am, so if you guys remember last I was denied an interview with the embassy, reason being short visa processing time before my deadline, so I went home and wrote my school with little faith to them extending my deadline, I had already started making arrangements to apply next year summer. But alas the next day being tuesday I got a mail from the faculty telling me that I have been given another extension until december 1st, I was marvelled so I immediatelly worte the embassy and the next morning rushed to the embassy, as I was speaking with one of the security men I got a mail on my blackberry checked it and it was another appointment date for today. So I went home and to God be the glory, I am done right now with my interview which I must say went well, the german old lady was pleasant and was smiling with me all the while as she called me a daddys boy grin.. Not knowing that am a kpako pickin, she told me that my application is being forwarded and that I would get a reply from them soon. So this is my waiting period, and I pray my lord that started this good work will complete it.. Amen goodluck to all of us still waiting.. Thanks peeps..

Congratulations. When God says its ur time nothing can stop it. Start packing ur bags and get set to leave for Germany asap. I'm glad for ur testimony

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 11:26am On Nov 04, 2013

Guy I'm happy for u ooo. Definitely this winter is ur Semester afterall. Congratulations mahn.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 11:33am On Nov 04, 2013
Thanks people... I appreciate
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Junipero: 11:42am On Nov 04, 2013
@wonderbobs. O boy that Old lady was something else!! Seems lyk she was in a good mood today judging by ur update.. She is too brief tho.. No tym for long stories!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 11:48am On Nov 04, 2013
Junipero: @wonderbobs. O boy that Old lady was something else!! Seems lyk she was in a good mood today judging by ur update.. She is too brief tho.. No tym for long stories!

You need get mind to face that old woman because her shout alone can make one lose balance..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Oladecoolz(m): 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2013
Woow itz been a while @wonderbobs congrats man

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Oladecoolz(m): 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
@Junipero am also goin 4 ma Bsc
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2013
Junipero: Please is there any other person here going for BSC program in Deutschland? Give us details of your ordeal/experience during the interview, the visa collection/waiting period.... Letz keep in touch, inform one another.

GUY WAITING PERIOD NO EASY OOOO......I NO FIT SLEEP ANY LITTLE EMAIL WEY ENTER MY INBOX I DON OPEN HAMM.....GOD IS IN CONTROL.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 1:09pm On Nov 04, 2013
wonderbobs: Some questions people ask in this forum I joined this forum well after I opened my block account, but before then I got my admission, got the letter of admission and came to lagos with my filled blocked account form before I met affinyvir and samkunjas at the embassy who are both in dutchland now and they told me to join this forum... But people can't find a way to look at the website of a school and find out what is required of them Weeda
its so unfortunate!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2013
princeolu254:

THE FACT IS THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE SMARTER THAN SOME PEOPLE....................DONT BLAME ANYONE JUST DO YOUR BEST TO HELP AS MUCH AS YOU CAN..PEACE
if u are not smart enough to get a school u love then I wonder how u will be smart to cope with studies in Germany!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2013
aflynvir: if u are not smart enough to get a school u love then I wonder how u will be smart to cope with studies in Germany!

PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT LEVEL OF UNDERSTANDING EVEN THE GERMANS THEMSELVES NOT ALL OF THEM ARE SMART.....MANY AFRICANS ARE BRIGHT ACADEMICALLY BUT NEED SOMEONE TO GUIDE INTO THE RIGHT TRACK...MY BROTHER JUST HELP AS MUCH AS YOU CAN..BECAUSE THE PERSON YOU HELP TODAY MIGHT BE THE PERSON HELPING YOU TOMORROW.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2013
princeolu254:

PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT LEVEL OF UNDERSTANDING EVEN THE GERMANS THEMSELVES NOT ALL OF THEM ARE SMART.....MANY AFRICANS ARE BRIGHT ACADEMICALLY BUT NEED SOMEONE TO GUIDE INTO THE RIGHT TRACK...MY BROTHER JUST HELP AS MUCH AS YOU CAN..BECAUSE THE PERSON YOU HELP TODAY MIGHT BE THE PERSON HELPING YOU TOMORROW.
YOU ARE RIGHT BUT DO U KNOW MANY PEOPLE DONT MAKE ATTEMPT AT ALL AT ALL! See help when u are stuck.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
princeolu254:

Oga U get point. But bible sef talk am, Heaven helps those who help themselves. U don't expect me to help u, when u're not ready to help urself. It doesn't cost a thang if u should do some little research on ur own, u don't expect people to spell everything out for u. Sometimes u'll see a question and u'll literally smh. But it's good to be ur brother'skeeper anyways.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dustydee: 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
gaphary:

Oga U get point. But bible sef talk am, Heaven helps those who help themselves. U don't expect me to help u, when u're not ready to help urself. It doesn't cost a thang if u should do some little research on ur own, u don't expect people to spell everything out for u. Sometimes u'll see a questions and u'll literally smh. But it's good to be ur brother'skeeper anyways.
Which Bible?

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2013
Sometimes questions are asked no because you don't know the answer or what to do, but want to know if someone tried it and it worked.

Why make a mistake yourself when you can learn from that of others?
gaphary:

Oga U get point. But bible sef talk am, Heaven helps those who help themselves. U don't expect me to help u, when u're not ready to help urself. It doesn't cost a thang if u should do some little research on ur own, u don't expect people to spell everything out for u. Sometimes u'll see a questions and u'll literally smh. But it's good to be ur brother'skeeper anyways.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2013
dustydee:
Which Bible?
which one be which bible? U knw knw wetin b bible?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2013
dustydee:
Which Bible?

Lool. I been think say na bible talk am.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 2:06pm On Nov 04, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:
Sometimes questions are asked no because you don't know the answer or what to do, but want to know if someone tried it and it worked.

Why make a mistake yourself when you can learn from that of others?

No get me wrong ooo. That's the purpose of every forum. And that's the purpose of this wonderful thread. To seek for help. To ask questions. But one thing u should notice is that, sometimes people ask questions and nobody will answer, simply because u're tired of answering same set of questions over and over.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
gaphary:

No get me wrong ooo. That's the purpose of every forum. And that's the purpose of this wonderful thread. To seek for help. To ask questions. But one thing u should notice is that, sometimes people ask questions and nobody will answer, simply because u're tired of answering same set of questions over and over.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT PEOPLE DONT READ FROM PAGE 1 TO THE CURRENT PAGE, THAT'S WHY MUST DON'T NOTICE THAT SIMILAR QUESTIONS LIKE THEIRS HAS BEEN ANSWERED. BUT WE SHOULDN'T GIVE UP ON THEM...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dustydee: 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2013
gaphary:

Lool. I been think say na bible talk am.
No, not in the bible. It is a common saying.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2013
princeolu254:

THE PROBLEM IS THAT PEOPLE DONT READ FROM PAGE 1 TO THE CURRENT PAGE, THAT'S WHY MUST DON'T NOTICE THAT SIMILAR QUESTIONS LIKE THEIRS HAS BEEN ANSWERED. BUT WE SHOULDN'T GIVE UP ON THEM...

Pay attention to rule number 11

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Junipero: 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2013
@princeolu men same thing here ooo. i value my Spam Folder so much these days..when was ur interview?. @oladecoolz mehn how far naa? have u gone for ur interview yet? if yes, wen? Which University r u heading to? ..... @wonderbobs the old lady was just trying to mesmerize me.... i had all my documents, so she just let me be. Mehn, e no easy o. two fine shawties also going for Bsc got turned down instantly before i went in for the interview. na me wey she use open book that day... SCARYY !
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2013
gaphary:

Oga U get point. But bible sef talk am, Heaven helps those who help themselves. U don't expect me to help u, when u're not ready to help urself. It doesn't cost a thang if u should do some little research on ur own, u don't expect people to spell everything out for u. Sometimes u'll see a question and u'll literally smh. But it's good to be ur brother'skeeper anyways.

Chapter what and verse what? oga pastor gaphary I hail ooo.Lols
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2013
I hail everyone in the house including all my ogas at the top. Success shall be ours in all ramification in Jesus name. Shalom

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.