Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884656 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by uzoexcel(m): 7:50am On Nov 02, 2013
Hi house,I just wanted to confirm this!!!if someone is on a student visitor visa in d uk,can one apply for a study visa in germany from there?or does the person need to be in naija b4 he can start processing his applications??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bwave: 9:11am On Nov 02, 2013
uzoexcel: Hi house,I just wanted to confirm this!!!if someone is on a student visitor visa in d uk,can one apply for a study visa in germany from there?or does the person need to be in naija b4 he can start processing his applications??
You have to apply from your home country.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by newmusic: 9:38am On Nov 02, 2013
Newacca I was denied the canada visa so I decided to take a break, but now want to start the germany stuff, goethe is far from me so I saw edulangue contact on twitter, they said they are in GRA, Magodo, which is closer to me than island... Just not sure if the embassy will accept that.

How far your Canada stuff? And ur wife's europe app,can't remember the country though...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 11:33am On Nov 02, 2013
Kelly leave them,we go shock them when we enter berlın.......
kelly4top:
This world na small world oh. I was with Futurewise today. Na Tope remain wey i go see for Berlin latter... Tope dey warm up oh.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:41am On Nov 02, 2013
newmusic: Kelly4top, tope and others, I'm applying to a film school in berlin. My question is apart from Goethe institute, will the embassy accept other language cert? eg from edulangue.

Thanks

Yah only Goethe man
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 11:44am On Nov 02, 2013
hi
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 11:45am On Nov 02, 2013
uzoexcel: Hi house,I just wanted to confirm this!!!if someone is on a student visitor visa in d uk,can one apply for a study visa in germany from there?or does the person need to be in naija b4 he can start processing his applications??

Naija straight
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2013
Angel Diamond: hi
. Madam longest time, hope germany is treating you well ??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2013
topeajis:
First application €68 and additional 15 for any new school u wanna add..
Thanks my oga.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by newacca: 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2013
newmusic: Newacca I was denied the canada visa so I decided to take a break, but now want to start the germany stuff, goethe is far from me so I saw edulangue contact on twitter, they said they are in GRA, Magodo, which is closer to me than island... Just not sure if the embassy will accept that.

How far your Canada stuff? And ur wife's europe app,can't remember the country though...
Oh sorry abt d canada refusal,it is only a delay. I'm also having a delay on my Canada stuff. My wife has finished her foundatn course in Italy n she's in 9ja at d moment.
Germany is also a fine option.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uzoexcel(m): 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2013
Thnks ma'am!!!one last question...d schlz I'm looking at are all in east germany!!hw thru is d info that blacks aint much liked there and its harder to ger work/job in dz region as a graduate?in the ICT/Engr field....I speak specifically of the cities of nuremberg and chemnitz!!!!Danke in advance
Angel Diamond:

Naija straight
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2013
uzoexcel: Thnks ma'am!!!one last question...d schlz I'm looking at are all in east germany!!hw thru is d info that blacks aint much liked there and its harder to ger work/job in dz region as a graduate?in the ICT/Engr field....I speak specifically of the cities of nuremberg and chemnitz!!!!Danke in advance
Am in leipzig, saxony. There are lots of black here . Mostly naija guys. As a student u can always get a job. Just learn the language.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by abeeolars: 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2013
Hi Guys, I am so glad there is a forum like this on Nairaland to assist and guide prospective applicants pursuing a degree in Germany. Please must your sponsor be a German resident, citizen? What if he has a british passport can he be refered as a sponsor?

Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uzoexcel(m): 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2013
Lastly franklysco,pla lemme harass u one more tyme..when I mean work,do d blacks have access to professional jobs easily after graduation??I mean the ones u v seen so far?I dnt mean part tyme jobs? I think dz question s very important!!!thnks in advance and keeping posting any experiences u garner along d way!!!God bless
franklysco:
Am in leipzig, saxony. There are lots of black here . Mostly naija guys. As a student u can always get a job. Just learn the language.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2013
abeeolars: Hi Guys, I am so glad there is a forum like this on Nairaland to assist and guide prospective applicants pursuing a degree in Germany. Please must your sponsor be a German resident, citizen? What if he has a british passport can he be refered as a sponsor?

Thanks

Your sponsor must has German permanent residence permit and must earn from 1500Euro and above per month.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uchezdedon(m): 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2013
plz, is german permanent resident permit the same as citizenship?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2013
uchezdedon: plz, is german permanent resident permit the same as citizenship?

No its not the same thing but both person with German permanent residence permit and German citizenship can sponsor you as long as they earn from 1500Euro and above per month
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uchezdedon(m): 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2013
hello frds, plz is there any nairalander who hv gotten his or her visa using a letter of sponsorship?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
uchezdedon: hello frds, plz is there any nairalander who hv gotten his or her visa using a letter of sponsorship?

Sure, many of them has...so thats not a problem.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uchezdedon(m): 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2013
thanks alot @ princeolu
Re: German Embassy And Visa by newmusic: 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
Oh sorry abt d canada refusal,it is only a delay. I'm also having a delay on my Canada stuff. My wife has finished her foundatn course in Italy n she's in 9ja at d moment.
Germany is also a fine option.

Yes Germany is a good option hence my decision, going to goethe 3 times a week is stressful considering my location but will find a way out. Why not try germany or somewhere in europe as well, at least the fee for canada school can be used for blocked account.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by chidiadi50: 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2013
pls what are the necessary document to provide for study visa application for germany.And pls can one study and work in germany
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 11:04pm On Nov 02, 2013
chidiadi50: pls what are the necessary document to provide for study visa application for germany.And pls can one study and work in germany

SMH..... SMH.... SMH.... @ least a little search on google.. I mean no offence plz.
Still SMH... SMH...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2013
For all d new guys here, go to page 226.. Dia is a comprehensive post by futurewise.. It 'll save u time..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2013
wow happy to read success stories here.

And please you guys should try to give us more updates of life as a student in germany.............godson, tope, Kelly and co.... not forgetting our jambitos...hehe
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 11:38pm On Nov 02, 2013
futurewise11: FAQ about german school admission and visa.

1)How can i apply for admission?

Use google or daad.de.

2)What is the school fees?

Most german university tuition free.except some few states where student pay 500euro.

3)Whats the admission requirement?

Generally,for undergraduate,u can get admission with olevel, toefl,good university transcript, or A levels.motivational letter,cv,etc.
Note.always check ur program requirement.
For master degree applicant,bsc result,transcript,toefl,motivational letter,cv etc

4)Can i be admitted without proof of english certificate like toefl,ielts etc.

Depending on the school/prog.
Always contact the program cordinator.they have the final say.

5)Can i be admitted with my olevel into bsc program?

No.

6)Whats is uni assist?

Uni-assist is the link between prospective student and university.there main function is to verify your academic qualification if its enough to get you admission in a german university.

7)Whats there charges?
You are to pay 65 euro,for the first application and another 15 euro per application if you are sending more.this is for non EU student.
Below are important details of uni assist
lease fill in the transfer form as follows:

Benificiary:uni-assist e.V.
Account number:523749001
Bank sort code:100 708 48
Name of the bank:Berliner Bank, Niederlassung der Deutschen Bank
International bankcode:DE10100708480523749001
BIC/SWIFT-CodeDEUTDEDB110

Phone number 49 30 666 44 345

Address c/o uni-assist e.V.
Helmholtzstrasse 2-9
D-10587 Berlin,germany.

coolPlease note,not all school or program are under uni assist,so please check if your school or program is under uni assist.

9)After 2 weeks you will be inform if your document is forwarded to your school or its incomplete to get admission in a german school.which you will duly be inform by uni assist.

10)Does uni assist grant admission?

No,its your school that gives admission.

11)After admission by my school what next?

Book your visa appointment,atleast one month and a week in advance,to set up ur block account.

Take your admission letter to the embassy open your block accout.after the account is open transfer the sum of 8040 euro to your deutche bank account.

12)How will i transfer the money?

Walk into any commercial bank (i recommend gtb and fbn)open an euro dommiciliary account,convert all ur naira to euro(take the malam into the bank,dont take ur money to there office)make sure the euro has being paid into your account before giving them your naira.

13)After 2 to 3 days ur will recieve confirmation for payment from deutsch bank.

14)On the interview date,get to the embassy very early,even before ur appointment time.germans dont joke with appointment/time.no oga abeg sir oooh.please prepare very well.

15)What are the likely interview question?

What are you going to do in germany,your course,program structure,school location(state and city),why germany,countries that has boarder with germany,what do you know about germany,why that course,finance,informantion about your sponsor,ur plan after your studies etc.

After interview u will be told,your file will be sent to foriegners office.they will let u know the outcome soon.

It takes between 2-6 weeks for the visa depending on the location of the school.

Please this is just a guidline,if you are in doubt of any information kindly post for honourable members to help.

Am leaving this email incase theres anyway i can help and u want it personal(justnlgsa123@yahoo.com)if you think you can scam me,sorry.

To all the veteran of the house,
Jejet,topeajis,godson,pfane360,liligem,franklysco,churchil,rihanaola,suxes,justwise,jagajaga,newacca,flange(africa) and those that i couldnt include there name respect for u guys.you are source of inspiration to me,particulalr during my waiting period for my visa.

One love my people.

At ur door step.. Futurewise Boss, i hail u sir..!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 1:33am On Nov 03, 2013
ganasy: hello everyone
....Germany make sense o bt i dey miss naija. smiley
tmed, nkeyy n co where una go enta abi na sch.dey hot like this?
hello dear, my programme is really tough but by God's grace , i will succeed. we would always get to see very soon, i school in Brandenburg but i come to Berlin often. Germany is really a nice place.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uchezdedon(m): 4:26am On Nov 03, 2013
plz frds, is it good or advicable to use two letters of sponsorship.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uzoexcel(m): 6:27am On Nov 03, 2013
Nice 1 bro!!!what region/univ are u in?
futurewise11: You are welcome bro.i really like to see many nigeria in germany.atleast in my area ooh,am yet to see a nigerian student.

Whenever i go to a nigerian party/church,the people there always look at me with surprise......so u come germany come study?omo na una go enjoy germany oooh.just face ur study u will enjoy this country.thats what they always tell me.dem go so,pupo ninu wa eyinkule,la gba wo ile.

My advice,please learn the language before coming here,it helps alot.i was offer a job by a nigerian in eningen,but because of the language barrier i cant do it.if u have ur drivers license bring it along.and prepare for german school,there course no easy ooh,but we will overcome

Learn it and mingle.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 7:19am On Nov 03, 2013
uchezdedon: plz frds, is it good or advicable to use two letters of sponsorship.

Why u go use two letters ? Na that kind Overskill dey kill Monkey o.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 8:46am On Nov 03, 2013
Gut morgen..
Hope everybody is having a nice weekend?
Guys, I am going to certify my documents at the abuja office, here are the documents I am taking, please kindly point out if there is anything missing..

-Transcript
-Secondary school certificate
-University statement of result
-Recommendation letters
-Printed univeristy application form (is it just 1 or for all the unis I am applying)

Also my TOEFL hard copy is not availabe and can't be for another 1month+ can I print out the internet copy and use it?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 9:03am On Nov 03, 2013
uzoexcel: Lastly franklysco,pla lemme harass u one more tyme..when I mean work,do d blacks have access to professional jobs easily after graduation??I mean the ones u v seen so far?I dnt mean part tyme jobs? I think dz question s very important!!!thnks in advance and keeping posting any experiences u garner along d way!!!God bless
I don't think so, but you can always leave the east to the west after your studies. A friend of mine finished from cottbus, brandenburg, but now works in freiburg as a research assistant. One step at a time, bro!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.