Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,163 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (887759 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by germanmann(m): 6:31am On Nov 19, 2013
topeajis:

Na spag and rice u go they eat be that anyway u tlk say u they eat for plc of work sha
I don't only eat rice and spaghetti. But when you don't have enough money then you have to learn how to economise. Moreover the 80€ is just an example to show one how to stay in the 400€monthly range.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bwave: 7:59am On Nov 19, 2013
Let's be realistic, €80 is not adequate to give you a three square meal for a month. The least should be like 120 euros for a month, unless you are skipping meals.Clothing is another cost element which you have to consider especially in this winter season, your naija clothes are at best inner wears now and winter clothes are really expensive (forget famous brands of clothing oo, unless you are loaded) you may have to up your monthly expenditure to say €500.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:50am On Nov 19, 2013
germanmann: I don't only eat rice and spaghetti. But when you don't have enough money then you have to learn how to economise. Moreover the 80€ is just an example to show one how to stay in the 400€monthly range.

80 euro is not enough to eat in a month only if you are lazy to cook and you always hop in from one restaurants to another.If you cook,even 50 euro is enough for your grocery shopping.Food is not a problem in Germany can you cook is another issue?If you eat outside all the time then 200 euro is not even enough.All that guy was saying is correct,Be on a budget and dont spend like naijarians if not you go hear wheeeeen

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Junipero: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2013
Us wey never master cooking... Na to go learn how to cook soup ooo. Money must be saved..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by impactglobe: 9:09am On Nov 19, 2013
@godson I believe you are in bayern? i HEARD things are costly over there compare to some other parts of germany
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:20am On Nov 19, 2013
Godson201333:

80 euro is not enough to eat in a month only if you are lazy to cook and you always hop in from one restaurants to another.If you cook,even 50 euro is enough for your grocery shopping.Food is not a problem in Germany can you cook is another issue?If you eat outside all the time then 200 euro is not even enough.All that guy was saying is correct,Be on a budget and dont spend like naijarians if not you go hear wheeeeen

Man u can eat fo 80 euro jare na cos u. No they stay alone na if u they stay alone u will knw before u buy water self money don go.. I knw wat am saying.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bwave: 9:26am On Nov 19, 2013
You can even leave under €20 a month depending on the extent of starvation and malnutrition you can endure, it's not always the same for everybody.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Omojayejaye(m): 9:42am On Nov 19, 2013
Honourableseyi thanks so much...I got it...am working on it ASAP...thanks a billion..God bless..No less..will definitely let you know the outcome..

@ germanmann which city in germo do you study,am interested and also surprised one could survive on such a low budget..
That one na baba ijebu spending. grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by germanmann(m): 9:48am On Nov 19, 2013
I no longer study. I am through with schooling and started working. I studied Information Systems up to master level at University of Münster and now I live in Essen.

As Ajegunle boy I had to learn how to survive at all times. grin

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 10:27am On Nov 19, 2013
Omojayejaye: Honourableseyi thanks so much...I got it...am working on it ASAP...thanks a billion..God bless..No less..will definitely let you know the outcome..

@ germanmann which city in germo do you study,am interested and also surprised one could survive on such a low budget..
That one na baba ijebu spending. grin

You are welcome boss, we will all laugh with ourselves at the end
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 11:08am On Nov 19, 2013
impactglobe: @godson I believe you are in bayern? i HEARD things are costly over there compare to some other parts of germany

Yeah Bayern is extremely expensive but the qualities are here man...I think i am beginning to wear that Bayern proudness lol...I do not even see myself relocating from this state lol

My only rule is that if you have ever survived in Lagos then you do not have problem living anywhere in this world.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 11:12am On Nov 19, 2013
Mehnn. Na to try get job for restaurant oo. Atleast na where person dey work, na there hin dey chop. That na why Oyinbo call am workshop.

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 11:30am On Nov 19, 2013
topeajis:

Man u can eat fo 80 euro jare na cos u. No they stay alone na if u they stay alone u will knw before u buy water self money don go.. I knw wat am saying.
for me i can comfortably survive with 80euros for feeding. chicken is like 4.70euros n there is this fish for 2euros. rice, spag n potatoes are cheap including vegetables.
so for me 20euros per week is suficient
na poor guy i be o grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
gaphary: Mehnn. Na to try get job for restaurant oo. Atleast na where person dey work, na there hin dey chop. That na why Oyinbo call am workshop.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Advise of the year.... cool

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
@Godson,Tope, Gaphary and all...

University of Erlangen just sent me a mail requesting for my transcript to be sent by my school and my Bsc certificate.

I sent certified copies to them.my problem is that my certificate is not ready,cos I graduated last year and getting another transcript from my school is an uphill task not to mention that my sch will engage d service of Nipost (and u know what that means) angry..
Am confused...any advise on how to handle dis issue...Abeg make una help me@all
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2013
ganasy:
for me i can comfortably survive with 80euros for feeding. chicken is like 4.70euros n there is this fish for 2euros. rice, spag n potatoes are cheap including vegetables.
so for me 20euros per week is suficient
na poor guy i be o grin

Lol funny u sha.. U stay close to ur school sha u can always go home when hungry u sabi ma own story na ..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by impactglobe: 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2013
@ godson yeah....that is really nice. i heard a lot about Munich. It is yiur lite...lol!

@gaphary i am just laughing here. you are a fast thinker. restaurant jobs will be top priority on job lists. dont let them to start suspecting us ooo. when 90 percent of.....are working in restaurant or cafetaria, then they will know something is not right! looool! small small pls

greetings to you all!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
Cindino20: @Godson,Tope, Gaphary and all...

University of Erlangen just sent me a mail requesting for my transcript to be sent by my school and my Bsc certificate.

I sent certified copies to them.my problem is that my certificate is not ready,cos I graduated last year and getting another transcript from my school is an uphill task not to mention that my sch will engage d service of Nipost (and u know what that means) angry..
Am confused...any advise on how to handle dis issue...Abeg make una help me@all

there's this thing called "To Whom Certificate" it's always issued by schools whenever the original certificate is not ready, they'll state their that ur Certificate is currently being prepared. and it's gonna be signed by ur registrar. ( infact that's what I'm currently using too). then the issue of transcripts, try go back to ur school, press ur buttons hard enough. Tell them u'll want them to use courier and be ready to pay the additional cost. All the best bruh.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2013
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2013
gaphary:

there's this thing called "To Whom Certificate" it's always issued by schools whenever the original certificate is not ready, they'll state their that ur Certificate is currently being prepared. and it's gonna be signed by ur registrar. ( infact that's what I'm currently using too). then the issue of transcripts, try go back to ur school, press ur buttons hard enough. Tell them u'll want them to use courier and be ready to pay the additional cost. All the best bruh.

Thanks man....going to my school is practically impossible for now cos am far away....thanks once again...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by impactglobe: 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
i believe you are on summer application. why not reply them with an email? they are the ones to admit you and with the power to accept you or not. Just tell them that you cant have your cert now and that you will surely submit it when it is ready. as for the transcript, i THINK you have to get down to your school and TRY if you can get it down to the school. i dont know how many years(sorry, Months or weeks...lool!) it takes nipost to deliver doc to germany. just convince them to use other couriers

me too, i grad 2011 after 5yrs of schooling, no cert. because the VC there now has no power to convocate. he is Ag VC! that means no cert for now

the best in my own view is to get back to the school in germany on email and explain to them...but try to reach yr school here in NG and see what you can work out on your transcript. be fast abt it bro...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2013
impactglobe: i believe you are on summer application. why not reply them with an email? they are the ones to admit you and with the power to accept you or not. Just tell them that you cant have your cert now and that you will surely submit it when it is ready. as for the transcript, i THINK you have to get down to your school and TRY if you can get it down to the school. i dont know how many years(sorry, Months or weeks...lool!) it takes nipost to deliver doc to germany. just convince them to use other couriers

me too, i grad 2011 after 5yrs of schooling, no cert. because the VC there now has no power to convocate. he is Ag VC! that means no cert for now

the best in my own view is to get back to the school in germany on email and explain to them...but try to reach yr school here in NG and see what you can work out on your transcript. be fast abt it bro...

Thanks man
Re: German Embassy And Visa by styles2009: 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2013
@All,who want to know more, i hope you make it there, the notice is just too short.

Goethe-Institut Lagos
Tomorrow - Wednesday, November 20th -
STUDYING IN GERMANY Info Session!

With a representative from the GERMAN EMBASSY
and the DAAD.

Venue: Goethe-Institut Lagos, City Hall, Lagos Island
Time: 2 p.m.

FEEL FREE TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY FOR ANY OPEN QUESTIONS YOU HAVE REGARDING VISA APPLICATION AND STUDYING IN GERMANY!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
styles2009: @All,who want to know more, i hope you make it there, the notice is just too short.

Goethe-Institut Lagos
Tomorrow - Wednesday, November 20th -
STUDYING IN GERMANY Info Session!

With a representative from the GERMAN EMBASSY
and the DAAD.

Venue: Goethe-Institut Lagos, City Hall, Lagos Island
Time: 2 p.m.

FEEL FREE TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY FOR ANY OPEN QUESTIONS YOU HAVE REGARDING VISA APPLICATION AND STUDYING IN GERMANY!

This is someone who said he is in Italy. where is the link?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
gaphary: Mehnn. Na to try get job for restaurant oo. Atleast na where person dey work, na there hin dey chop. That na why Oyinbo call am workshop.

Lmaoooo........omo ife ayeeeeeee
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
Jamoyt001:

Lmaoooo........omo ife ayeeeeeee

Lol. Awo boi no dey dull na.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by shellcom: 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2013
joeblack21: pls house
after my interview my passport was stamped, written D and given to me, what does that mean?

I think we met at the embassy today for the interview, the same was on my passport, it is just an evidence we have passed lolss, we have joined the waiting list now
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
shellcom:

I think we met at the embassy today for the interview, the same was on my passport, it is just an evidence we have passed lolss, we have joined the waiting list now
how did you book for your interview? It appears the portal for student has been removed and one has to mail the embassy with evidence of financial means and admission letter to get appointment
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2013
shellcom:

Welcome to awaiting list club. God is your strength.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by styles2009: 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
beebee5000:

This is someone who said he is in Italy. where is the link?

I do follow Goethe Institut fb page from Italy,do i have to prove my location to you before you get the message ?

I am in Italy and do you have a problem with it? pfeife grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joeblack21: 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
shellcom:

were you the guy I was talking to at the reception? Men that German old lady na die ooh....she just like shouting
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 19, 2013
styles2009:

I do follow Goethe Institut fb page from Italy,do i have to prove my location to you before you get the message ?

I am in Italy and do you have a problem with it? pfeife grin

Very intelligent of you grin and sorry I don't have a problem with your location.

please give the link of the above information so others can view it from the main source.

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (481)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.