Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,097 members, 7,849,429 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (887743 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by uzoexcel(m): 9:13am On Nov 21, 2013
O boi!!!10kg of semo....no b small thn...learnin a lot here share...abeg boys drop my survivals techniques here o,make we dey follow smiley
futurewise11: if u see grease u go forget garri.i was introduce to it by my kenya room mate.its just like semo,but very strong like eba.i don even abadon my 10kg of semo sef.its easy and cheap.
for the chicken look for aldi or ask anybody inyour area for maukahft,super hun chicken is the real tin,just like our own agric chicken.its 1.85cent.
for fish go african shop 2 titus na 3 euro
red oil 2 euro,4 indomie 2 euro.so guy food is cheap if u buy at the right store.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 9:40am On Nov 21, 2013
uzoexcel: O boi!!!10kg of semo....no b small thn...learnin a lot here share...abeg boys drop my survivals techniques here o,make we dey follow smiley

Funny guy.. Lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hello all, finally i got an email from the Embassy to come with my passport and 3months valid travel insurance...i really want to use this opportunity to say thank you to everyone for their unconditional assistance toward my visa application and most especially i give God all the glory for his great favour......for those of you applying newly, stay focus and be positive.. for those waiting, your visa is on the way and you will definitely smile before the end of the year and for those already in Germany, Danke schoen und ich komme gleich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every one Celebrate with me ooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by uchezdedon(m): 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
@princeolu, plz wht did u use for financial prove. is it blocked account or letter of sponsorship? plz reply
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
uchezdedon: @princeolu, plz wht did u use for financial prove. is it blocked account or letter of sponsorship? plz reply

Block account Bro.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
princeolu254: Hello all, finally i got an email from the Embassy to come with my passport and 3months valid travel insurance...i really want to use this opportunity to say thank you to everyone for their unconditional assistance toward my visa application and most especially i give God all the glory for his great favour......for those of you applying newly, stay focus and be positive.. for those waiting, your visa is on the way and you will definitely smile before the end of the year and for those already in Germany, Danke schoen und ich komme gleich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Man.....safe trip
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
Cindino20:

Congrats Man.....safe trip

Thanks Bro.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uchezdedon(m): 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
@princeolu, am happy 4 u ooooh. congrats bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
uchezdedon: @princeolu, am happy 4 u ooooh. congrats bro

Thanks my brother
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
@princeolu atlast. Congratulations bruh. I'm happy for u. @wonderbobs get ready mahn.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by germanmann(m): 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
@princeolu If you have not bought your ticket yet, when buying check out Iberia. At the moment they have the cheapest rate. It is even cheaper than Emirates. You can get Tickets to Germany for between 320-420 Euros hence you would be travelling before 16.12.2013.

Use swoodoo.com to get the tickets. I believe you would fly to Zurich. From There you can use a train to Germany or Konstanz. I use this website here in Germany to get the cheapest flight tickets.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
princeolu254: Hello all, finally i got an email from the Embassy to come with my passport and 3months valid travel insurance...i really want to use this opportunity to say thank you to everyone for their unconditional assistance toward my visa application and most especially i give God all the glory for his great favour......for those of you applying newly, stay focus and be positive.. for those waiting, your visa is on the way and you will definitely smile before the end of the year and for those already in Germany, Danke schoen und ich komme gleich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

. Whowwww!!! Congrats my brother God has done it for you bro, and he shall also do it for me too... Am happy for you my brother... smiley
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
princeolu254:

Thanks my brother
congrats bro, you now have enough time to flex since your programme starts in january grin grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
gaphary: @princeolu atlast. Congratulations bruh. I'm happy for u. @wonderbobs get ready mahn.

Thanks Bro...at last.. exactly 5weeks..to God be the glory
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
germanmann: @princeolu If you have not bought your ticket yet, when buying check out Iberia. At the moment they have the cheapest rate. It is even cheaper than Emirates. You can get Tickets to Germany for between 320-420 Euros hence you would be travelling before 16.12.2013.

Use swoodoo.com to get the tickets. I believe you would fly to Zurich. From There you can use a train to Germany or Konstanz. I use this website here in Germany to get the cheapest flight tickets.

Thanks Bro.. i will check that out but do i need to buy around trip ticket or one way? although am traveling January.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
wonderbobs: . Whowwww!!! Congrats my brother God has done it for you bro, and he shall also do it for me too... Am happy for you my brother... smiley

Thanks Bro..God must surely do it for you in Jesus name ..Amen.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ogbeche77: congrats bro, you now have enough time to flex since your programme starts in january grin grin

Menhh i go enjoy 9ja small ooooooo...at least make the last hot sun burn me small...lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by breezy3s: 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
Guys tnks for d reply. Aufar abt jobs over there after graduation. Se non eu/non german's like we get chances, or there's discrimination?...
Any testimonies of fellas wey una know wey get good job after d whole skooling tin?...
tnks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bwave: 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
futurewise11:

guy relax.even with 6o euro u can survive monthly.more over u think u will have time for 3 square mill?food is the cheapest thing here.except u cant cook in your hostel.the most expensive thing here is accomodation not food.full chicken(superhunn)is 2 euro=420.rice sef no reach 1 euro here.
if ur garri fininsh just go aldi or markauf ask of grease na 25 cent just by 4 if u like swallow that still 1 euro.food is cheap here my man.
the only issue is there education is intensive,and u need alot of self study.so u guys shouldnt worry about surviving.

alles kla
Where do you see the full chicken for €2, you better state facts so that you don't decieve others who may come and see something different.You have the choice of starvation, so always use the standard three meals to make your analysis even if you eat only one meal a day. FYI malnutrition affects your concentration,memory and assimilation, so your self study may even be counter productive because of starvation, and massive reduction in weight no good for cold weather oo,moreover you may not like what you see on the mirror in a few weeks.if you can live on €60 in a month I wonder why you will be required to provide €8000 for you sustenance in a year. Mind the information you give out because people maybe making wrong assumptions based on your fallacy.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by germanmann(m): 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
breezy3's:
Guys tnks for d reply. Aufar abt jobs over there after graduation. Se non eu/non german's like we get chances, or there's discrimination?...
Any testimonies of fellas wey una know wey get good job after d whole skooling tin?...
tnks.

Yes. I am one of them. I have been working here since 2009, even though I was unemployed between April and September 2011. That's why I want my cousin to come over. I started from Studienkolleg. But I have not gotten any experiences concerning students who only went for their master degrees and English programms.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by germanmann(m): 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
princeolu254:

Thanks Bro.. i will check that out but do i need to buy around trip ticket or one way? although am traveling January.
I meant for one-way-ticket.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
magnus4life: @kellytop nice breakdown buh unlike UK hop u won't pay addition charges/bill on room acessibilities such as d runnin water, electricity, tv cabl ntwrk , etc?

Everything is inclusive in your total monthly bill of 254 euro which i pay. No hidden charge and no extra charges.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
futurewise11: if u see grease u go forget garri.i was introduce to it by my kenya room mate.its just like semo,but very strong like eba.i don even abadon my 10kg of semo sef.its easy and cheap.
for the chicken look for aldi or ask anybody inyour area for maukahft,super hun chicken is the real tin,just like our own agric chicken.its 1.85cent.
for fish go african shop 2 titus na 3 euro
red oil 2 euro,4 indomie 2 euro.so guy food is cheap if u buy at the right store.

Titus here na 0.55 cent here oh. No worry when u come this side again try chater am many. Just remind me.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
Congrats bro...

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2013
Bwave:
Where do you see the full chicken for €2, you better state facts so that you don't decieve others who may come and see something different.You have the choice of starvation, so always use the standard three meals to make your analysis even if you eat only one meal a day. FYI malnutrition affects your concentration,memory and assimilation, so your self study may even be counter productive because of starvation, and massive reduction in weight no good for cold weather oo,moreover you may not like what you see on the mirror in a few weeks.if you can live on €60 in a month I wonder why you will be required to provide €8000 for you sustenance in a year. Mind the information you give out because people maybe making wrong assumptions based on your fallacy.

If I may ask, what trash are you talking about?. What part of Germany are you cos you sounds as if futurewise does not know what he is saying. I can attest to the fact that it's true so if u live in an area where you buy it at 100 euro pls don't transfer ur aggression here. keep it to your self. Who told you, you cant eat 3 square meals daily with 60 euros monthly if u are the cooking type. I don't even finish 50 euros per month on food and drinks. if u don chop ur 8k euros finish and u are broke, then look for job or something doing. Learn how to talk to people politely. What he said is true and you are the one based on fallacy.

4 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by impactglobe: 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
i was told to get A1 german certification in the school i am applying for this summer. even though the course is purely in english. what do u think i can do? am in ilorin right now and goethe is in lagos. is there any goethe center outside lagos? does lagos center run distance package? and moreover how many month will it take me to get A1 certification in goethe? i want to go for summer...but considering this language thing oooo

@princeolu CONGRATULATIONS. we are expecting more goodnews in Jesus' Name. amen.....more...more...more
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
kayusboss: Congrats bro...

Thanks Bro.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
impactglobe: i was told to get A1 german certification in the school i am applying for this summer. even though the course is purely in english. what do u think i can do? am in ilorin right now and goethe is in lagos. is there any goethe center outside lagos? does lagos center run distance package? and moreover how many month will it take me to get A1 certification in goethe? i want to go for summer...but considering this language thing oooo

@princeolu CONGRATULATIONS. we are expecting more goodnews in Jesus' Name. amen.....more...more...more

Thanks Bro.... and i wish you all the best on your application process also

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by styles2009: 6:45pm On Nov 21, 2013

Congrat!!!! now study well for the Aufnahmeprufung and mail me,Let us know,when you are in Deutschland and i'll give you a call,we'll see in Konstanz but i got another Aufnahmeprufung in first week of December.

At the moment, its getting colder, January is not a funny time but look for a Winter Jacket and Timberland go help you.

As someone mentioned from Zurich to Konstanz is just 1hr with the Bus >>>> http://meinfernbus.de/ but i don't know, if you would get a Schengen Visa or just a German visa,the (German visa) won't allow you to transit.

Some Tips for you:
House Search in Konstanz : http://www.seezeit.com/Wohnen/
Transport and moving around: http://www.deutschebahn.com/de/start.html (German Train network)
Car sharing: http://www.mitfahrgelegenheit.de/ (This would help you save money going far with others)
Cheap bus network: http://meinfernbus.de/ ( smiley i like this one)

Bring some Gala and Groundnut for me! grin

Cheers
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
you should be able to complete A1 in 3 months....if i may ask..which school is that??

impactglobe: i was told to get A1 german certification in the school i am applying for this summer. even though the course is purely in english. what do u think i can do? am in ilorin right now and goethe is in lagos. is there any goethe center outside lagos? does lagos center run distance package? and moreover how many month will it take me to get A1 certification in goethe? i want to go for summer...but considering this language thing oooo

Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
styles2009:

Congrat!!!! now study well for the Aufnahmeprufung and mail me,Let us know,when you are in Deutschland and i'll give you a call,we'll see in Konstanz but i got another Aufnahmeprufung in first week of December.

At the moment, its getting colder, January is not a funny time but look for a Winter Jacket and Timberland go help you.

As someone mentioned from Zurich to Konstanz is just 1hr with the Bus >>>> http://meinfernbus.de/ but i don't know, if you would get a Schengen Visa or just a German visa,the (German visa) won't allow you to transit.

Some Tips for you:
House Search in Konstanz : http://www.seezeit.com/Wohnen/
Transport and moving around: http://www.deutschebahn.com/de/start.html (German Train network)
Car sharing: http://www.mitfahrgelegenheit.de/ (This would help you save money going far with others)
Cheap bus network: http://meinfernbus.de/ ( smiley i like this one)

Bring some Gala and Groundnut for me! grin

Cheers

Thanks My brother and for the useful link ....sure you will know when am around and i will prepare hard for the aufnahmeprufung.........as for your GALA no shaking.thanks man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (481)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.