Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,781 members, 7,851,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (887933 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Omojayejaye(m): 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
Oga princeolu I hail oooo and I say a big congrats to you.....another success story on this thread and source of inspiration for (we) prospective applicants #dancing $k€L£wU for you.. grin grin grin...oga wonderbobs you're next

By the way...where is oga dmitroka .the broz waited so long for his visa...broz wey you run go it will be nice to have your experiences in germo..
danke

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by shellcom: 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
princeolu254: Hello all, finally i got an email from the Embassy to come with my passport and 3months valid travel insurance...i really want to use this opportunity to say thank you to everyone for their unconditional assistance toward my visa application and most especially i give God all the glory for his great favour......for those of you applying newly, stay focus and be positive.. for those waiting, your visa is on the way and you will definitely smile before the end of the year and for those already in Germany, Danke schoen und ich komme gleich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every one Celebrate with me ooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats bro! Ich freue mich sehr auf deinen visum.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by breezy3s: 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
Tnks a lot germanman for d reply. I am hoping on doing msc in computer science nd learnin sme german likewise. . I ave read online dat it is a field dat is in demand in germany. Bt am still nt sure if it really matter's , cos of dose who aren't eu citizens nd dose who didn't do bachelor's over there like we. U think it is worth d gamble?. Coming back to naija no follow @ll to me oo,
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
shellcom:

Congrats bro! Ich freue mich sehr auf deinen visum.

Vielen Dank
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
breezy3's:
Tnks a lot germanman for d reply. I am hoping on doing msc in computer science nd learnin sme german likewise. . I ave read online dat it is a field dat is in demand in germany. Bt am still nt sure if it really matter's , cos of dose who aren't eu citizens nd dose who didn't do bachelor's over there like we. U think it is worth d gamble?. Coming back to naija no follow @ll to me oo,

Do not study anything in life because of money,study what you enjoy doing.Your foundation matters before it gets too late!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by lade007(m): 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
Congrats princeOlu.............It is the Lords doing........The Lord will perfect ours too in Jesus name....Wonderbobs how far?Hope you are parking too?
princeolu254: Hello all, finally i got an email from the Embassy to come with my passport and 3months valid travel insurance...i really want to use this opportunity to say thank you to everyone for their unconditional assistance toward my visa application and most especially i give God all the glory for his great favour......for those of you applying newly, stay focus and be positive.. for those waiting, your visa is on the way and you will definitely smile before the end of the year and for those already in Germany, Danke schoen und ich komme gleich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
ok @kelly4top, d rent priz is worth it.
@Princeoluzy, congrat I admir ur strategy during d processin, u did everytin so timely
with God help.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
princeolu254:

Vielen Dank

Bro I rejoice with you ooo, congratulations. Make you dey park your load small small, immediately after you don shop Christmas chicken finish here, just port enter Germany straight. Bro I have this question to ask you. How is the level A1 exam like at Goethe? I mean the pattern or the way the exam is being set?
Danke
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
honourableseyi:

Bro I rejoice with you ooo, congratulations. Make you dey park your load small small, immediately after you don shop Christmas chicken finish here, just port enter Germany straight. Bro I have this question to ask you. How is the level A1 exam like at Goethe? I mean the pattern or the way the exam is being set?
Danke
you can get practice material from this link. This exactly how the exam looks like

http://www.goethe.de/lrn/prj/pba/bes/ft1/mat/enindex.htm
Re: German Embassy And Visa by breezy3s: 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mr Godson pls don't say money is nt important. Anybody who's as any idea should pls ansa my question.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 11:06pm On Nov 21, 2013
Omojayejaye: Oga princeolu I hail oooo and I say a big congrats to you.....another success story on this thread and source of inspiration for (we) prospective applicants #dancing $k€L£wU for you.. grin grin grin...oga wonderbobs you're next

By the way...where is oga dmitroka .the broz waited so long for his visa...broz wey you run go it will be nice to have your experiences in germo..
danke

Thanks Bro. i pray God will do it for everyone
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
lade007: Congrats princeOlu.............It is the Lords doing........The Lord will perfect ours too in Jesus name....Wonderbobs how far?Hope you are parking too?

Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
breezy3's:
Mr Godson pls don't say money is nt important. Anybody who's as any idea should pls ansa my question.

Well he did but in a logical way.
Take things one after the other, learn the language first, study and get your MSc and be optimistic about your dreams.

But just make sure you study what you enjoy doing and not because it's the norm, you might get disappointed.

All the best
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
magnus4life: ok @kelly4top, d rent priz is worth it.
@Princeoluzy, congrat I admir ur strategy during d processin, u did everytin so timely
with God help.

Nahh God oo Brother.. Thanks alot
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 11:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
honourableseyi:

Danke

Thanks man..A1 is very very very very very very infact over very easy to do and pass......the examples are at Goethe website its just more about Gender, pronouns....even the listening is slow which makes it more easier..you need to learn how to tell time and write short informal letter..you dont need to be perfect all you need is idea of what you are doing....Alles gute
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 11:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
beebee5000: you can get practice material from this link. This exactly how the exam looks like

http://www.goethe.de/lrn/prj/pba/bes/ft1/mat/enindex.htm

Danke boss, Du bist toll
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 1:17am On Nov 22, 2013
princeolu254:

Thanks man..A1 is very very very very very very infact over very easy to do and pass......the examples are at Goethe website its just more about Gender, pronouns....even the listening is slow which makes it more easier..you need to learn how to tell time and write short informal letter..you dont need to be perfect all you need is idea of what you are doing....Alles gute

Thanks sir. Bitte, now das du habe through with all your preparation, with the little time you have left within the country, is there any way for you to create a thread including all our ogas at the top (Oga beebee500, oga Godson, oga Topeajis, oga futurewise and so on) that are verse in German language to put some of us that are novice through on the language and how we can successful passed the examination. I believe we can exploit and explore some learning German online websites and resources to get the desired results with your help. Which means we will only have to pay an examination fees at Goethe though for those of us who are living far from Lagos and that are having little or no time due to the nature of our jobs.I am suggesting a new thread for this so that this thread will not be derailed and you can also use the opportunity to teach us the little we need to know in other to pass the A1-A2 level comfortably and successfully, what we need to know/ note and what needs to be done. I know it may not be easy, but es ist moglich. Danke
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 8:48am On Nov 22, 2013

Woww......congrats bro......happy u made it through

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 22, 2013
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 22, 2013
honourableseyi:

Thanks sir. Bitte, now das du habe through with all your preparation, with the little time you have left within the country, is there any way for you to create a thread including all our ogas at the top (Oga beebee500, oga Godson, oga Topeajis, oga futurewise and so on) that are verse in German language to put some of us that are novice through on the language and how we can successful passed the examination. I believe we can exploit and explore some learning German online websites and resources to get the desired results with your help. Which means we will only have to pay an examination fees at Goethe though for those of us who are living far from Lagos and that are having little or no time due to the nature of our jobs.I am suggesting a new thread for this so that this thread will not be derailed and you can also use the opportunity to teach us the little we need to know in other to pass the A1-A2 level comfortably and successfully, what we need to know/ note and what needs to be done. I know it may not be easy, but es ist moglich. Danke

Also had this in mind......let me see if i can do something this weekend

Passing A1 is the simplest of all exams its very very very simple just like princeolu pointed out.
But you really need to dedicate at least 2hrs a day, try and learn new verbs everyday minimum 5 and make sentences with them.
let me not derail this wonderul thread.....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by engrjoe(m): 10:43am On Nov 22, 2013
engrjoe:
Learning dis language online for example, Hw will sm1 knw he is pronoumcing it well? Since its nt English I want to first start learning online bt my concern still is dat, Hw will I knw d way I pronounce it is correct or will it be in writing when interviewed
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2013
Please fellas, let's not come here to start insulting others... We are all matured, we are here for one thing and one thing only which is to get info on german embassy and visa and education.... Let's not turn here into a ground to rain insults at one another.... No one knows anybody here.. In other not to insult our elders please.. Instead of this insults use this energy and time to pray for me and those seeking visas and admissions grin

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2013
Having said that, I humbly ask that you all my friends in nairaland should please rejoice with me because the embassy has called me for my visa.... I mailed the foreign nationals office and got a reply from them not knowing that the collection mail was already in my spam box.... But all glory be to God who has seen me through all this period... Once more I say thank you all for your help.. God bless and for the peeps still waiting God shall do it for you all.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
wonderbobs: Having said that, I humbly ask that you all my friends in nairaland should please rejoice with me because the embassy has called me for my visa.... I mailed the foreign nationals office and got a reply from them not knowing that the collection mail was already in my spam box.... But all glory be to God who has seen me through all this period... Once more I say thank you all for your help.. God bless and for the peeps still waiting God shall do it for you all.

Congratulations brother. Congratulations.

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by breezy3s: 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
Tnks a lot beebee5000 for d reply. Mr Godson , after doing my bsc in comp. Science in nigeria here, nd saying I want to do my msc in computer science. Is there anything bad in dat. If it isn't wat I enjoy would I have done it @ undergraduate level?, nd me sayin I wnt to work in that field is it too mu
ch?. I didn't mention anything abt money. Pls we should always try to ansa each oda's question poitely, .
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2013
wonderbobs: Having said that, I humbly ask that you all my friends in nairaland should please rejoice with me because the embassy has called me for my visa.... I mailed the foreign nationals office and got a reply from them not knowing that the collection mail was already in my spam box.... But all glory be to God who has seen me through all this period... Once more I say thank you all for your help.. God bless and for the peeps still waiting God shall do it for you all.

BIG congrats to you Bro. God has done it for you and i and he will do it for everyone in this thread. Once more congrats

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
princeolu254:

BIG congrats to you Bro. God has done it for you and i and he will do it for everyone in this thread. Once more congrats
. Bro, have you done your insurance ?? And when are you going for your visa ?? Am at the IGI office now doing mine cheesy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by shellcom: 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2013

Wunderbar! Congrat bro, ich wuensche dir alles gute!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2013

Congrats Man...Safe Trip

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Joexzy(m): 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2013
Congrats mann
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Joexzy(m): 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2013
Congrats bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (481)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.