Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,747 members, 7,851,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (887920 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2013
wonderbobs: . Bro, have you done your insurance ?? And when are you going for your visa ?? Am at the IGI office now doing mine cheesy

I made used of AIICO insurance and I picked up my visa this afternoon...

You will get yours on Monday please be there on or before 8am oo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joeblack21: 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2013
wonderbobs: Having said that, I humbly ask that you all my friends in nairaland should please rejoice with me because the embassy has called me for my visa.... I mailed the foreign nationals office and got a reply from them not knowing that the collection mail was already in my spam box.... But all glory be to God who has seen me through all this period... Once more I say thank you all for your help.. God bless and for the peeps still waiting God shall do it for you all.
congrats....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
wonderbobs: Having said that, I humbly ask that you all my friends in nairaland should please rejoice with me because the embassy has called me for my visa.... I mailed the foreign nationals office and got a reply from them not knowing that the collection mail was already in my spam box.... But all glory be to God who has seen me through all this period... Once more I say thank you all for your help.. God bless and for the peeps still waiting God shall do it for you all.

Victory at last. Congratulations bro, Now don't tell me you have forgotten your promise ooo? By the time we both meet in germo you must fufill it ooo or else we will enter the same trouser. lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princetigris(m): 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
Pls I have a second class upper division in accounting from delta state university, I want to know the school that will be more easier for me to get an admission letter..... I intend doing my M.SC in international business or finance..... Pls I need reply...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pricelessmr: 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2013
Congratulations! Princeolu, Wonderbob for the great news. Wishing u successful sojourn in deutchland.

Thank you Kelly4top, futurewise & co for the info on food in Germany. My wifey will be excited to know that there is something like garri in germo... She doesn't joke with swallow grin for me, I don't joke with chicken and red wine. It all means that living in Germany may be a win-win situation for us.

I follow this thread closely. Everyday, I see reason to relocate from naija. God help us.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Junipero: 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ohhhh!!! GOOD news everywhere!!! Welldone Wonderbobs and princeolu!! More of the Good news, please.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 8:44pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Omojayejaye(m): 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
I danced $k€L£wU for princeolu and I said you're next...oga wonderbob congrats ooooo...#dancing alingo oooh..germo girls dancing alingo oooh. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Always check your spam message..don't dull shocked shocked
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pricelessmr: 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2013
@Dannie, Please, don't be offended, what course did u do in your first degree?
I'm just curious because my first degree is in health.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by shellcom: 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
princeolu254:

I made used of AIICO insurance and I picked up my visa this afternoon...

You will get yours on Monday please be there on or before 8am oo

what time did you submit your health insurance and how long did you wait for your passport with visa, how many years visa?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
shellcom:

what time did you submit your health insurance and how long did you wait for your passport with visa, how many years visa?

How many yrs ke? you are always issued 3 months visa but you have to convert it when you get to germany to a year after enrolling.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
we cn PM!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
we cn PM!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2013
Thanks fellas.... Am @ business class surulere doing ma thing.... You should see my new skelewu skills.... Its flash..lmao... God shall bless us all
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2013
shellcom:

I submitted it by 8:35am and i was ask to come by 12pm for collect....you get just 3months visa but it can be extended in Germany
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2013
wonderbobs: Thanks fellas.... Am @ business class surulere doing ma thing.... You should see my new skelewu skills.... Its flash..lmao... God shall bless us all

Make you add Kukere join ooooo....safe journey Bro...i still dey enjoying my mama fufu here... before i go port... grin grin grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by styles2009: 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2013
DANNIE-more:
Hello Nlanders, I am glad to be in this forum as discovered intensively educative. was really moved to join on here anyway.
However, I have just a little question I would love to ask experts here to give me a ''candid advice''.
I recently gained admission to study M.Sc Public Health in a German University precisely in Hamburg, I processed everything myself by filling their online application form within the deadline and thereafter was instructed to mail all supporting documents to them via the snail mail (NIPOST) which I did. After a while precisely about 2months interval, I received an email that they have accepted me and I should check my admission letter from their portal directly to download same which I did. On the admission letter (3 pages), I was instructed to fill the page 3 , sign and return back to them via post alongside other documents like insurance confirmation with a German insurance company and then, make a payment of 298.50 Euros to be credited into their German bank account of which they provided the details, for the semester contribution of which they gave me the breakdown and told me that without it, I cannot get the semester documents which would be needed for my Visa application. I contacted the recommended German insurance and got the confirmation from them within 2 days and to commence the monthly payment of 77 Euros upon my arrival in Germany. Now, my concern is this, do you advice me to make the semester contribution to the school so they would send me the semester papers as said by the admissions officer and also, what if I don't have the money (1.7m) for opening blocked account but rather, a relative wants to send me the letter of sponsorship for instance, do you think that would be respected just as the blocked account is? Also, the school charges a tuition fee of about 2400 per semester. Do you think the embassy would ask me to pay that first before leaving Nigeria for instance? Though the school said the tuition fee is only paid upon arrival in Germany. Conclusively, what if I have the letter of sponsorship (Verpflichtungserklarung) plus open the blocked account with an opening balance of 4000 Euros, whats my possibility of success with the embassy? Please, I need expect to guide me carefully on this because I also have an admission offer from the UK and I am thinking on the best option to take on. Thanks and God Bless Y'all.

Hello
From your comment, if you have a relative in Germany willing to sign the Verpflichtungserklaerung for you, its equivalent to the blocked account and the German embassy won't ask you to pay for the school fees, IMHO cos the Verpflichtungserklaerung states the person signing that document is responsible for all your expenses during studies.

Go for it but the school expensive sha, why not apply to the tution free schools.
Cheers!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pricelessmr: 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2013
DANNIE-more:
@ Pricelessmr, I did B.Sc Medical Physiology and yourself? Please, house, I am still waiting for your response as I would utilize within the shortest possible time. Thank you.

Ok. Mine is MBBS(Med & Surg). I also have engineering background. I considered MPH but since it's professional master, u pay high tuition, I discarded the idea. I'm currently looking at Msc Biomedical Engineering cos of visa and may eventually switch to EE.

My advice to you: If u ve d money, MPH in Uk may be better for u . You pay close to 2million naira for tuition at the end in Germany and u need B1 if not B2 to enjoy ur study to d fullest and possibly work there. If u can afford all these, Germany is good, else consider UK as far as Public health is concerned.

Sponsorship letter is honoured provided appropriate conditions are met. In that case u wouldn't need any blocked account.
I'm not an expert though. Let d ogas give there advice. Thank u.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pricelessmr: 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
@Dannie, have u considered Msc Biotechnology, bioinformatics, and allied courses that are tuition free yet close to if not better than Public health in global relevance. IMHO, I rather spend that on MBA.
It all depends on ur ultimate choice and game plan.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
thanks so much. Engineering sells everywhere especially in Germany and UK unlike medical field in Germany is no profit area when compared. Its pretty expensive though. the UK gave me the their offer as pay 3000Pounds before CAS is given and then 2300 again on/b4 Jan at enrollment in the school and then the other balance 3800, not stated date of payment. All together- 9100 Pounds but Germany says you pay the 2400 plus the semester contribution of 298.50 Euros every semester. Now, my fear is this,UK student law is too strict unlike Germany and they have given ample time to make the payments . UK wouldn't allow me to give them stories when its time due for the fee payment . That's another thing or do you think they will ?

Thanks for the info. I actually didn't find any school for MPH-Public Health that is free tuition in Germany or do you have any referral(s) for me please? Thanks again.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
princeolu254:

Make you add Kukere join ooooo....safe journey Bro...i still dey enjoying my mama fufu here... before i go port... grin grin grin
. Lmao... Thanks bro, am getiing my ticket 2 moro sha.... No time, my lectures don start already so I gotta move make I no too miss out, me I don too chop ma mumsy food jare...make I go hustle for my life out...which state and city you dey go self, as you enter don't hesitate to let me know.... Make we hook up
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pricelessmr: 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2013
DANNIE-more:
@pricelessmr, thanks so much. Engineering sells everywhere especially in Germany and UK unlike medical field in Germany is no profit area when compared. Its pretty expensive though. the UK gave me the their offer as pay 3000Pounds before CAS is given and then 2300 again on/b4 Jan at enrollment in the school and then the other balance 3800, not stated date of payment. All together- 9100 Pounds but Germany says you pay the 2400 plus the semester contribution of 298.50 Euros every semester. Now, my fear is this,UK student law is too strict unlike Germany and they have given ample time to make the payments . UK wouldn't allow me to give them stories when its time due for the fee payment . That's another thing or do you think they will ?

Thanks Styles 2009 for the info. I actually didn't find any school for MPH-Public Health that is free tuition in Germany or do you have any referral(s) for me please? Thanks again.

Firstly, you won't find any public health Program that's free in Germany except u get scholarship or grant.
UK is strict but things must also be done in Germany according to stipulated laws. It comes down to ur arrangement with d school..

Do u know German language is a requirement for d course in Hamburg? I see ur heart is in Germany. Then go for it. My only concern is that u should never think that doing menial jobs in Germany will pay such fees per semester. Hussle some more cash here in naija from family & friends. Just get ur calculation right to avoid frustration over there.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 12:07am On Nov 23, 2013
wonderbobs: . Lmao... Thanks bro, am getiing my ticket 2 moro sha.... No time, my lectures don start already so I gotta move make I no too miss out, me I don too chop ma mumsy food jare...make I go hustle for my life out...which state and city you dey go self, as you enter don't hesitate to let me know.... Make we hook up

am going to konstanz bro....sure i will let you know when i enter ..make u take hamm easy, because i hear say the cold no get part 2 oooooooooo

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by ibnakogun: 12:13am On Nov 23, 2013
Applied for international business and foreign trade in school of applied science worms. The processing fee is 25 euros but no Nigerian bank wanna help me send the money. Can a person in Germany help me pay the money??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pricelessmr: 12:18am On Nov 23, 2013
@Dannie, I just checked, there could be free tuition MPH programs in Germany eg LMU but they are likely 100% German taught courses and that's d tradeoff.
You must pay once it's done in English or mixed. Anything is possible., do deep search, there could just be an English taught MPH with little or no tuition fee.... Don't hessitate to let us know if u find such. Good luck!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 23, 2013
ibn akogun: Applied for international business and foreign trade in school of applied science worms. The processing fee is 25 euros but no Nigerian bank wanna help me send the money. Can a person in Germany help me pay the money??
it not possible for any Nigerian bank to refuse that offer.. Except you are not doing things the right way..
Visit any gtbank, open an euro dorm account... Then you are good to go, even if na 1 euro, you one transfer.. Its not the bank business, since they ll deduct all there commissions and telex charge from your account
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 12:23am On Nov 23, 2013
ibn akogun: Applied for international business and foreign trade in school of applied science worms. The processing fee is 25 euros but no Nigerian bank wanna help me send the money. Can a person in Germany help me pay the money??

Go to any FBN or. GTB branch...open a euro dorm. Account and deposit like 100euros....then u can transfer...u will be charged abt 40euros for foreign fee or so and some other. charges (telex and swift or so)...

Alles Gute...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 2:54am On Nov 23, 2013
huge thanks and God bless u. Actually fell in love with Germany when I read lot of their students simple rules. Thanks so much as I would find schools and sure let everybody know once I get any free or little tuition schools thereafter. You also shouldn't hesitate to let us know here should in case you find any too. Stay great.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princetigris(m): 7:35am On Nov 23, 2013
Bro how did you apply for the program? Pls I need reply...... Pls
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 10:10am On Nov 23, 2013

Congrats bro.........happy for u mannn

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 11:09am On Nov 23, 2013
beebee5000:

Also had this in mind......let me see if i can do something this weekend

Passing A1 is the simplest of all exams its very very very simple just like princeolu pointed out.
But you really need to dedicate at least 2hrs a day, try and learn new verbs everyday minimum 5 and make sentences with them.
let me not derail this wonderul thread.....

Alright boss, thanks. Infact I have been doing that for the past weeks now, sometime more than two hours. Believe me I'm loving it. I will be waiting and bitte keep us apprised. May God bless your endeavour. Danke
Re: German Embassy And Visa by impactglobe: 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
what is the cost of A1 examination at goethe institute in lagos? will learn it with a tutor here and go to lag to do the exam...any idea pls? i want to know if there is a package for exam without tutoring. thanks house

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (481)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.