Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886456 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by richard4ssky: 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
Hello house I want to find out if someone with a B.sc in accounting can be admitted for a master program in international business....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
Hello everybody. How y'all doing ?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Val2001: 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
Hello my people. I wish to know if Neco and ielts certificate is the only requirement for undergraduate admission.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
Val2001: Hello my people. I wish to know if Neco and ielts certificate is the only requirement for undergraduate admission.
take time and read the thread from page 100, then come back to ask your questions

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2013
yes.its very possible.
richard4ssky: Hello house I want to find out if someone with a B.sc in accounting can be admitted for a master program in international business....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
married ke, please park well. can you take care of a kinder let alone a wife. Tope maybe you are in dream world.
topeajis:

Mee and kelly of course
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pearl22: 11:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
@ princeolu...I need your help asap
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 1:51am On Nov 26, 2013
nkenyy: married ke, please park well. can you take care of a kinder let alone a wife. Tope maybe you are in dream world.
. Na true oo, @nkenyy... He's married, you can hear from the way he types in this forum grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princetigris(m): 7:19am On Nov 26, 2013
richard4ssky: Hello house I want to find out if someone with a B.sc in accounting can be admitted for a master program in international business....
Broda I dey ask same question as u..... I already mailed a school at worms, but yet to get my reply.....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 7:50am On Nov 26, 2013
pearl22: @ princeolu...I need your help asap

Germany Abitur is a qualification that will enable you qualify for an entry into studying at German universities as well as universities around the world. And this is equivalent to A-level or one year university studies here in Nigeria

But if you are applying with WAEC /NECO, you have to pass through an assessment test or preparatory course (Studienkolleg) for you to qualify into studying at any German University.

For more info please check the link below.

https://www.study-in.de/en/study/admission-requirements/before-you-leave/recognition-of-certificates/
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 8:13am On Nov 26, 2013
shey na the same Tope wey i dey see ni? lipsrsealed
wonderbobs: . Na true oo, @nkenyy... He's married, you can hear from the way he types in this forum grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by richard4ssky: 9:30am On Nov 26, 2013
prince tigris:
Broda I dey ask same question as u..... I already mailed a school at worms, but yet to get my reply.....
Ok man, so which university do you apply to
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
wonderbobs: . Na true oo, @nkenyy... He's married, you can hear from the way he types in this forum grin

Don't mind her she think am a small boi.. @nkenyy chiil ma wife wil enter berlin soon don't worry
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uzoexcel(m): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
hi nkenny, hw has ur experience been so far? r u doing an m.sc program?
nkenyy: shey na the same Tope wey i dey see ni? lipsrsealed
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
uzoexcel: hi nkenny, hw has ur experience been so far? r u doing an m.sc program?

Don't worrry dear. The nest time we see u go see me they push my baby for train stationn.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
nkenyy: shey na the same Tope wey i dey see ni? lipsrsealed
. Lmao.. Well maybe am seeing something different sha.... @ oga tope and oga godson, nnekky and all ma peeps in germo, make una prepare for me ooo, am coming soon... grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
princeolu254: Hello all, finally i got an email from the Embassy to come with my passport and 3months valid travel insurance...i really want to use this opportunity to say thank you to everyone for their unconditional assistance toward my visa application and most especially i give God all the glory for his great favour......for those of you applying newly, stay focus and be positive.. for those waiting, your visa is on the way and you will definitely smile before the end of the year and for those already in Germany, Danke schoen und ich komme gleich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every one Celebrate with me ooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congrats. it is the Lord's doing. remain focused to make Nigeria proud.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
Junipero: @wonderbobs ..have u contacted d guy for ur flight booking??
. Bro let's talk more on the issue... I'd like your direct contact
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 7:59am On Nov 27, 2013
princeolu254: Hello all, finally i got an email from the Embassy to come with my passport and 3months valid travel insurance...i really want to use this opportunity to say thank you to everyone for their unconditional assistance toward my visa application and most especially i give God all the glory for his great favour......for those of you applying newly, stay focus and be positive.. for those waiting, your visa is on the way and you will definitely smile before the end of the year and for those already in Germany, Danke schoen und ich komme gleich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every one Celebrate with me ooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Junipero: 9:32am On Nov 27, 2013

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sandraa(f): 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2013
hello house

somebody wants to go for a safety training in Germany for 3days self sponsored, will one be granted visa for such purpose?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by musty001: 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
newly saw this thread,so i decieded 2 start reading this thread frm d 0 page,...u guys re really amazing.
Pls hw much do i hv 2 send to uniasisst in naira. (Undergraduate)
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uchezdedon(m): 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
u ve gone through the thread but u dont read it properly. as at the last tym i checked uni-assist charge 68 euro and 15 euro for subsequent choices. or u can visit uni-assist d details are there.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by musty001: 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
@ uche,i hv check uniassit nd i discovered dat i hv 2 pay 6800euros nd 1500 euros f i wnt 2 apply 2 orda uni .dats y i was askin d exact amount in #naira nd secondly,f dats d price,then x very expensive
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
musty001: @ uche,i hv check uniassit nd i discovered dat i hv 2 pay 6800euros nd 1500 euros to orda uni .dats y i was askin d exact amount in #naira

AAaaaaaahhh ............try read well.........thats almost 1.8 million naira....Uniassit go just do Christmas for your head..lol grin grin grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
musty001: @ uche,i hv check uniassit nd i discovered dat i hv 2 pay 6800euros nd 1500 euros f i wnt 2 apply 2 orda uni .dats y i was askin d exact amount in #naira nd secondly,f dats d price,then x very expensive
bros that thing na 68 euro and 15 euro, be like say you get too much money.... Make I send you my account? grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
musty001: @ uche,i hv check uniassit nd i discovered dat i hv 2 pay 6800euros nd 1500 euros f i wnt 2 apply 2 orda uni .dats y i was askin d exact amount in #naira nd secondly,f dats d price,then x very expensive
. No too worry yourself I will tell uni-assist to reduce the money okay?? grin okay seriously...I think its 68euros and 15euros and not the other way round...I dunno ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.