Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (887940 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by uchezdedon(m): 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
guy u no dey read well ooo. secondly u expect us to convert euro to naira for u. lol.... please go to www.xe.com, for currency converting, i no bi malam wey dey change money
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
my guy, u almst scare me wif d €6800 & €1500, at 1st I taught d cost done Infliate. u can downlod the currency converter app 4 eazzy coversn via ur fone. moi 2pack
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
my guy, u almst scare me wif d €6800 & €1500, at 1st I taught d cost done Infliate. u can downlod the currency converter app 4 eazzy coversn via ur fone. meine 2pack
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 11:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
@ princeolu congrats, please join us over here.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by musty001: 11:58pm On Nov 27, 2013
Ogbeche77: bros that thing na 68 euro and 15 euro, be like say you get too much money.... Make I send you my account? grin
ahhhhh...dat no b problem o. Just send am come o
Re: German Embassy And Visa by musty001: 12:02am On Nov 28, 2013
thnks guys,fear con cause me b4 o,6800 kini-small thing self i 4 piss 4 bodi *una 2 much*
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 1:35am On Nov 28, 2013
@nkenny are you at BTU??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 7:58am On Nov 28, 2013
@nnekky, tope, godson and co over there, please I wanna know if you can access your blocked account to pay for your accommodation ?? Or do you have to get an accommodation before you can access your blocked account??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by lade007(m): 8:23am On Nov 28, 2013
@ Wonderbobs,I think you have to settle your accomodation first before you can access your blocked account......Like its that address that would be used to complete your bank account opening........Tope told me something like this in october
wonderbobs: @nnekky, tope, godson and co over there, please I wanna know if you can access your blocked account to pay for your accommodation ?? Or do you have to get an accommodation before you can access your blocked account??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 8:36am On Nov 28, 2013
lade007: @ Wonderbobs,I think you have to settle your accomodation first before you can access your blocked account......Like its that address that would be used to complete your bank account opening........Tope told me something like this in october
. Can't I use my sisters house address, but we don't stay in the same state??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 9:23am On Nov 28, 2013
nkenyy: @ princeolu congrats, please join us over here.

Thanks am coming soon.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by richard4ssky: 10:12am On Nov 28, 2013
Please I want to fine out if Ems is good to send document to Germany.....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 10:24am On Nov 28, 2013
richard4ssky: Please I want to fine out if Ems is good to send document to Germany.....

Yap.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2013
wonderbobs: . Can't I use my sisters house address, but we don't stay in the same state??
i dont tink so becos here in berlin wen u have ur contract for a place to stay, then u take it to the burgeramt at the district of where ur accomodation is located. n even if ur sister is in thesame town with u, they will have to check if the place is big enough to accomodate both of u
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
ganasy:
i dont tink so becos here in berlin wen u have ur contract for a place to stay, then u take it to the burgeramt at the district of where ur accomodation is located. n even if ur sister is in thesame town with u, they will have to check if the place is big enough to accomodate both of u
. Thanks brother... I appreciate
Re: German Embassy And Visa by musty001: 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
richard4ssky: Please I want to fine out if Ems is good to send document to Germany.....
guy u read ma mind,dat was ma nxt ques.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
its almost the same price as fedex... 8090 naira..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by mcdemus2000: 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hello guys, pls I need to obtain a german business visa anytime soon but my friend told me that the embassy now request for TAX CLEARANCE which the company I used for my previous 3 issued visas which I traveled with does not have a current one. The last TAX certificate expired in 2006 and has not been renewed. My question is this: Is it now mandatory to provide a current TAX CERTIFICATE because for the 3 times I went for interviews and was issued those visas (last in 2009), I never included it and was not asked to provide any TAX document. Please if anyone knows what the current situation is, I am willing to be advised appropriately.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by musty001: 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
using EMS, hw long wil it take d parcel 2 get there? Nd cn i also use it to send parcel to places like australia,norway,turkey,poland,nd orda eu countries.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
musty001: using EMS, hw long wil it take d parcel 2 get there? Nd cn i also use it to send parcel to places like australia,norway,turkey,poland,nd orda eu countries.

Like 5 days sha. But try locate EMS office and ask them all these questions, they'll have better answers for u.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
princeolu254:

AAaaaaaahhh ............try read well.........thats almost 1.8 million naira....Uniassit go just do Christmas for your head..lol grin grin grin

Lmaoooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2013

Enough fine fine pple hia shocked
Re: German Embassy And Visa by musty001: 9:15am On Nov 29, 2013
they cn b only ONE 001 nd dats MUSTY001...orda ones no join *u grab ba?*
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 9:30am On Nov 29, 2013
@wonderbobs safe flight.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Chars1289: 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
mcdemus2000: Hello guys, pls I need to obtain a german business visa anytime soon but my friend told me that the embassy now request for TAX CLEARANCE which the company I used for my previous 3 issued visas which I traveled with does not have a current one. The last TAX certificate expired in 2006 and has not been renewed. My question is this: Is it now mandatory to provide a current TAX CERTIFICATE because for the 3 times I went for interviews and was issued those visas (last in 2009), I never included it and was not asked to provide any TAX document. Please if anyone knows what the current situation is, I am willing to be advised appropriately.

Hello sir, you can refer page 70 of this forum, d info u nid is dere.
goodluck#
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 1:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
Abeg who get idea how much dem dey sell Euro ? (blackmarket price)
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
gaphary: Abeg who get idea how much dem dey sell Euro ? (blackmarket price)

About 229 Naira Per Euro....as of 2days ago.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
princeolu254:

About 229 Naira Per Euro....as of 2days ago.

Thanks bruh. na u dey enjoy o. U don finish every every. U just dey chillax. When u wan comot naija ?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by musty001: 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
gaphary:

Thanks bruh. na u dey enjoy o. U don finish every every. U just dey chillax. When u wan comot naija ?
ma guy na warri boi u b? Cause u dey talk like dem o
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
@gaphary: thanks bro.......
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
gaphary:

Me dey port by January.......Just dey use the little time dey tidy one or two things here...must especially hustle small money for pocket because January no be Funny year for money level.

You get any idea like how much person fit carry travel as pocket money, because those immigration and officers wey dey our Airport for Lagos them be thieves...if them see money nahh so their eyes go dey shine. grin grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
wonderbobs: @gaphary: thanks bro.......

Bro when you dey port..you suppose don waka nahh...

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (481)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.