Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,400 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884355 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by musty001: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
guys,pls can a sec. skul leaver like me apply for their bachelor studies...*pls urgent replies*
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
suckermaterial: this is the link : https://www.deutsche-bank.de/pbc/pk-studium-international_students_en.html.
are you for M.sc or B.sc?
I can't find the form there, everything na just in German language..
I'm going for Msc
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ogbeche77:
I can't find the form there, everything na just in German language..
I'm going for Msc

https://www.deutsche-bank.de/pbc/pk-studium-international_students_en.html
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Omojayejaye(m): 4:38pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ogbeche77: Yipeee, good news.. Just got my TUM admission, please can anyone post the link where I can download the bank account form.. And what other doc should I take to the embassy asides passport? Thanks

bros congrats..I thank God NIPOST didn't burst your b*lls..with their package in the bag thingy....

honourableseyi how ya side sir...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
uzoexcel: Oga justcul I cu o..hw u dey!!
@ogbeche:congratz man...enlighten us as u push 4 ur visa on ur experiences
@desdichando:thanks for ur input!appreciate
bro, I can see on my NL page you sent me a mail, but I can't see it in the mailbox
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ogbeche77: bro, I can see on my NL page you sent me a mail, but I can't see it in the mailbox

Check ur spam box bro.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 11:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ogbeche77: head of the family could be male or female abi?

Culturally, head of the family is usually male and that's supposedly the Father. I think in this visa application case, the head of the family could be either male or female. If they specifically meant "Male/Father" they would have stated it there. So, head na head! Whether male or female
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 11:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
Katangora: you are on point, located my pry school yesterday, the headmaster agreed to give me 'To whom it a concern' .. I was a student of the school to blah blah blah, with the school letter head, stamp and signature.. But I no add passport ooo

The "To whom it may concern" should be efficient also as far as the school stamp, seal, signature dey there. I'm not sure u need to affix a passport on that one since it's a letter
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ogbeche77: Yipeee, good news.. Just got my TUM admission, please can anyone post the link where I can download the bank account form.. And what other doc should I take to the embassy asides passport? Thanks

Congrats man. Admission for that school no be easy something. When is ur course set to resume?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 11, 2013
emeka55:

Congrats man. Admission for that school no be easy something. When is ur course set to resume?
na God oooo, the stages involved in the admission was so tasking, I was even interviewed by a Prof and a Dr via skype.... Steelie(an active member here) is at TUM, and the dude has been helpful to me as well.
Resumption is in March...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nixon256: 10:04am On Dec 11, 2013
otto256: Hey am already in nuremberg,if u cant help.please keep your mude close.
Jal Otto hope you're donig fine. did the investigators call you or visit you at your place for the interview? and then also how long did the whole process take you for you to get your family reunion visa?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by germanmann(m): 10:35am On Dec 11, 2013
Hello all, rejoice with my and my family. I am very happy. I just got the mail this morning, that my cousin should come and collect his visa. He would be using the ADAC Health Insurance. I signed the DOS for him. He would be participating in the Aufnahmeprüfung on the 11th of January next year. I bought his ticket right away for 425€ (One Way: Lagos - Düsseldorf on the 23rd of this month). That is the cheapest I found at the moment.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by manover: 10:51am On Dec 11, 2013
Congratulation
germanmann: Hello all, rejoice with my and my family. I am very happy. I just got the mail this morning, that my cousin should come and collect his visa. He would be using the ADAC Health Insurance. I signed the DOS for him. He would be participating in the Aufnahmeprüfung on the 11th of January next year. I bought his ticket right away for 425€ (One Way: Lagos - Düsseldorf on the 23rd of this month). That is the cheapest I found at the moment.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by obafunke(f): 11:07am On Dec 11, 2013
I want to apply for masters but my only problem is d block account,don't av anyone to help wit sponsorship letter and can't even afford d 8000euro,pls does anyone knw any other tin dat I can do,thank u
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 11:11am On Dec 11, 2013
germanmann: Hello all, rejoice with my and my family. I am very happy. I just got the mail this morning, that my cousin should come and collect his visa. He would be using the ADAC Health Insurance. I signed the DOS for him. He would be participating in the Aufnahmeprüfung on the 11th of January next year. I bought his ticket right away for 425€ (One Way: Lagos - Düsseldorf on the 23rd of this month). That is the cheapest I found at the moment.
congrats to you and your family.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
I dey hail una o ... my frnds.
Everything moving well. Make una do enta Germany quickly we wan dey see naija pple well well.
congrat to those that have received their visas

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by shellcom: 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2013

Congrats man! Please which airline is he going with? I need a cheap flight to dusseldorf for 3rd jan. Please refer me to how I can get such
Re: German Embassy And Visa by germanmann(m): 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2013
shellcom:

Congrats man! Please which airline is he going with? I need a cheap flight to dusseldorf for 3rd jan. Please refer me to how I can get such

He is coming with Iberia. Travelling on the 3rd of January would be expensive, because you are travelling in the season like the airlines would say. The Airlines make money fron Nigerian Passagener from 13th December - 17th Janaury . It is always expensive to travel by this time.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
so Guys, can i apply for masters with my university statement of result or must i apply with the original certificate?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
naijaobi: so Guys, can i apply for masters with my university statement of result or must i apply with the original certificate?

Yes sir..unless stated otherwise.....

Alles Gute
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
Omojayejaye:

bros congrats..I thank God NIPOST didn't burst your b*lls..with their package in the bag thingy....

honourableseyi how ya side sir...

Baba i gentle for here ooo. How is your side? It has been a while. How far have you gone about the language thing and other preparation?All will be well boss.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 7:43am On Dec 12, 2013
nixon256:
Jal Otto hope you're donig fine. did the investigators call you or visit you at your place for the interview? and then also how long did the whole process take you for you to get your family reunion visa?

Otto is at Ojota selling BRT ticket. He was one of the jokers we had here

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 7:45am On Dec 12, 2013
naijaobi: so Guys, can i apply for masters with my university statement of result or must i apply with the original certificate?

Which ever u choose to use is ok
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 7:49am On Dec 12, 2013
obafunke: I want to apply for masters but my only problem is d block account,don't av anyone to help wit sponsorship letter and can't even afford d 8000euro,pls does anyone knw any other tin dat I can do,thank u

Sorry I don't have goodnews for u but there's nothing else u can do. There is prayer though and with that, u can do everything through Christ who strengthens u

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 7:53am On Dec 12, 2013
Ogbeche77: na God oooo, the stages involved in the admission was so tasking, I was even interviewed by a Prof and a Dr via skype.... Steelie(an active member here) is at TUM, and the dude has been helpful to me as well.
Resumption is in March...

Don't worry God will see u through till u get ur visa.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 8:32am On Dec 12, 2013
Cindino20: Yes sir..unless stated otherwise.....Alles Gute

emeka55: Which ever u choose to use is ok
thanks guys
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
emeka55:

Don't worry God will see u through till u get ur visa.
amen, thanks for the prayers
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Omojayejaye(m): 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
broz am fine na till next year....working on a good CV and motivation letter...deggendorf craze gan,I neva see reply..how work sir...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
guy please help I have been banned by the spam bot from this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1550285/learning-german/1

how do I unban myself? do I have to wait till I'm unbanned?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
guys pls, my quesion might be abit no abt skuling bt its one of the tools i need.
pls for those that have witness or knows about this issue, i wanted to pay for my "standard e passport" i have been to all participating banks and they make complain of NO NETWORK, so I try using my gtb master card to pay for my international passport via 'PAY4ME' bt d response have been getting is "transaction failed due to error" and the sky bank verve I used instead the response I got is "exceed withdrawals limited", pls guys I need your advice on how to go about it cause dis passport plays a crucial role.
Thanks for your reaponse in advance.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
magnus4life: guys pls, my quesion might be abit no abt skuling bt its one of the tools i need.
pls for those that have witness or knows about this issue, i wanted to pay for my "standard e passport" i have been to all participating banks and they make complain of NO NETWORK, so I try using my gtb master card to pay for my international passport via 'PAY4ME' bt d response have been getting is "transaction failed due to error" and the sky bank verve I used instead the response I got is "exceed withdrawals limited", pls guys I need your advice on how to go about it cause dis passport plays a crucial role.
Thanks for your reaponse in advance.
Simple, go to any immigration office and tell them, they should help you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.